LUCI Live Streaming Essentials.
Radio, TV Reporters & Journalists – PROFESSIONAL HD QUALITY BROADCASTING APPLICATION
*** Used by BBC, ARD, RAI, SR, ESPN, XM and many more ***
LUCI Live SE is an already well established, award winning broadcasting application by Technica Del Arte that allows reporters to stream live audio to and from the studio.
LUCI Live SE works two-way is compatible with many different types of professional IP-codecs.
LUCI Live SE is also available on other mobile platforms and is well respected by many users.
List of features
* SIP or RTP low-delay streaming, two-way, so including return channel
* Professional industry standard codecs inside: MP2, AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AAC-HEV2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, Linear 16-bit, Linear 24-bit, G711, G722, Opus.
* Mono or stereo
* 24-bit ULCC audio codec, 44.1 to 48 kHz sample-rate.
* Stream cloning, send redundant streams via 3G/4G and Wifi simultaneously
* 1-Way shoutcast/icecast streaming
* Support for multicast streaming connections, Transmit or Receive.
* Excellent broadcast quality
* Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
* Free helpdesk via email
To connect a professional microphone and headset, MIKI cables for iPhone can be ordered at https://technicadelarte.shop.
Suitable for Android 4.1 devices or higher
*** Pleas Note: This is a Demo version , it will send 1 sec silence every 20 seconds ***
Also look at the full LUCI LIVE which will bring you:
- Record while broadcasting
- Play prerecorded material while broadcasting
- Edit & Upload files to your favourite newsroom systems
- Video streaming
- Video recording while broadcasting
- Video editing & upload to your favourite newsroom systems
- Enterprise use