• The hottest new movie and TV releases – watch some titles before they're available on DVD/Blu-ray.
• Stream directly to your device or download to watch anywhere, any time.
• Rent or Own. No Subscription or Late Fees.
• Enjoy access to your UltraViolet digital collection.
• With VUDU's In-Home Disc to Digital service, convert your DVD and Blu-ray collection to digital and stream from the cloud to your device. To get started, visit: http://www.vudu.com/in_home_disc_to_digital.html.
It's not just for Android! Also watch on Mac/PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360 with LIVE Gold Membership, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Roku, Chromecast, VUDU-enabled TV or Blu-ray player. Check http://www.vudu.com/devices.html to see if your device is supported.
By clicking "Install", you agree to VUDU’s terms of service at http://www.vudu.com/termsofservice.html.
Create and link vudu, target ticket, and CinemaNow accounts to one UltraViolet account. UltraViolet requires codes to be redeemed through their partnered retailers. This wouldn’t be a problem except none of the retailers have all of the UltraViolet titles available for redemption. The way to get around this is to have all your retailer accounts linked to one UltraViolet account, that way any UltraViolet code redeemed in one retailer will be added to your library in all the others.
Example: I always use vudu to view my Ultraviolet movies, so I go there first to redeem a code. I type the title in the search box but cannot find a match. The title is not available. No problem, next I search for the movie in the target ticket tab, find it, enter the code and redeem my movie. I then exit the Redeem UV app and go to vudu.com to check my library. The movie I just redeemed is now available in my vudu library even though I had to go to target ticket to redeem the code!
Give Redeem UV a try! Redeem UltraViolet digital movie codes through your linked vudu, CinemaNow, or target ticket account. If you are not satisfied, return to this app page within 15 minutes of installing and select "Refund" to cancel your order!
Thank you for your support!
If you’ve tried to redeem UltraViolet digital movie codes before, you know that it can be a difficult process. Here is a helpful hint to ease the confusion and help you get the most out of Redeem UV.
Create and link vudu and CinemaNow accounts to one UltraViolet account. UltraViolet requires codes to be redeemed through their partnered retailers. This wouldn’t be a problem except none of the retailers have all of the UltraViolet titles available for redemption. The way to get around this is to have all your retailer accounts linked to one UltraViolet account, that way any UltraViolet code redeemed in one retailer will be added to your library in all the others.
Example: I always use vudu to view my Ultraviolet movies, so I go there first to redeem a code. I type the title in the search box but cannot find a match. The title is not available. No problem, next I search for the movie in the CinemaNow tab, find it, enter the code and redeem my movie. I then exit the Redeem UV app and go to vudu.com to check my library. The movie I just redeemed is now available in my vudu library even though I had to go to CinemaNow to redeem the code!
There’s no better time than now to laugh with Parks and Recreation, flirt with The Bachelor, and triumph with Marvel’s Agent Carter. You know you wanna watch great TV this winter with Hulu on your Android mobile device for free. Many popular shows are available day after air and, depending on the shows, you can watch multiple episodes from the current season.
• Watch current season episodes of shows like Empire, Marvel’s Agents of Carter, Parks and Recreation, The Bachelor and many more.
• Enjoy Kids shows including SpongeBob SquarePants, Pokémon, Hey Arnold! and more.
• Add your favorite videos to your queue for instant access and sharing.
Upgrade to Hulu Plus and Get More
• Watch over 100,000 episodes of TV, including current episodes and full seasons.
• Enjoy previous seasons of Reality shows such as Top Chef and Keeping Up with the Kardashians; Kids programs; Latino series and top telenovelas; Hulu Original series and much more.
• Stream and control your viewing experience from your phone or tablet to your TV with Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 using the in-app remote control.
Hulu Plus is supported on most Android 4.x phones and tablets. Service available in the United States and territories.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-907-0345 if you are having issues with compatibility of your device.
Use of Hulu Plus is subject to the Hulu Plus Terms of Service: hulu.com/terms
The free Roku Android application allows you to:
* Control your Roku Player or Roku TV from your mobile device
* Find something to watch by searching for movies, shows, actors, or directors and easily launch the content on your Roku player or TV.
* Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 1,700 Roku Channels offered in the Roku Channel Store
* Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels
* Enter text using your device's keyboard
* Name and switch between multiple Roku Players and TVs
* Enjoy your Android device's photos, music, and video on your Roku Player or TV
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER
To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku Player or TV. Certain features require compatible Roku Players/Roku TVs or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku Player or TV (you see a “Make sure your Roku Player is powered on and connected to your WiFi network” message after you sign in), try going to network setup again on your Roku Player or TV. This will wake your Roku pPayer or TV on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.
With Disney Movies Anywhere:
• Watch your Disney, Pixar, and Marvel movies anywhere you go, across all your devices.
• Build your digital movie collection with a library of hundreds of movies to choose from.
• Access exclusive Disney content for free, including original programming, never-before-seen videos, and much more.
• Watch movies while connected or download movies to your device for offline viewing.
• Earn Disney Movie Rewards points for every digital transaction.
For more details, visit: www.disneymoviesanywhere.com
All transactions subject to applicable license terms and conditions.
Works with any pocket BLU® enabled Blu-ray™ disc (including Fast Five, Despicable Me, Robin Hood, Get Him to the Greek, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Jurassic Park, Bridesmaids, The Office, X-Men, House, Black Swan, and Rio), together with a PS3™ or other internet-connected Blu-ray™ player.
pocket BLU® works seamlessly with your network connected Blu-ray™ player over Wi-Fi, and offers the following nifty components:
• Access exclusive content – Virtual Garage, Behind the Scenes, Scene Explorer, Take Control – on your Android tablet anytime, anywhere! (Note: These features are now available on Fast Five only).
• Digital Copies of select movies can be transferred to the pocket BLU device® from the Blu-ray disc or internet via a Wi-Fi connection. Please note that Digital Copy is not supported on rooted devices because of security reasons.
• Provides optimized layout for Android tablets.
• A remote control that operates all on disc features (Playback, Hierarchical menus, Chat, Registration, and Color Key functionalities).
• A graphical timeline that appears when the device is held in landscape mode, allowing users to instantly access any point in the movie. For select movie titles, view the chapter thumbnails right on the Timeline. Double click to view more information and access the chapter instantly.
• A cross studio content listing of available Blu-ray™ titles where select bonus content (Featurettes, Deleted Scenes, Short Films, etc) can be streamed to the device.
• A pop up keyboard that makes all on disc data entry easy and intuitive.
• Rate and Post to Facebook: rate the movie or bonus content from pocket BLU®, and add your own personal comment and post it to your Facebook wall to share it with your friends.
• Now Playing: for select movies, instantly view information on currently playing chapters.
Requirements: OS 1.6+, pocket BLU™ enabled disc, BD-Live enabled Blu-ray™ player, Wi-Fi connection
"It's like Kayak for streaming services." - Roberto Baldwin, Gizmodo.com 11/01/2011
CanIStream.it currently searches iTunes, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, VUDU, Crackle, EPIX, Streampix, Redbox, and XFinity premium channels; we are continually adding new services to the list, so remember to check back often.
If the movie you are looking for is not available, you can:
-Set up reminders, or
Simply select the movie and the service, and the moment it becomes available for your chosen method of viewing, we will inform you.
And the best part – it’s FREE!
Services currently searched:
- Netflix (Instant and DVD)
- Amazon (Prime Instant, Rental, Purchase, DVD, Bluray)
- Hulu (including Plus)
- YouTube (free / rental)
- Vudu (rental / purchase)
- Android (rental)
- Redbox (DVD rentals)
- XFinity (HBO, Showtime, Encore, Starz, etc)
Visit us on the web at CanIStream.It
Easily find where to watch TV Shows or Movies available across Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, HBO GO, Google Play, Crackle, MTV, CBS, Vudu, FOX, CW, PBS, Lifetime, YouTube, A&E, History Channel, Max Go, Showtime, Cartoon Network and more, all in one app. What are you waiting for? With Yidio, finding what you want to watch has never been easier.
**PLEASE NOTE** While many of the movies and TV shows are available for free (CBS, Crackle, PBS), some content providers require a subscription (Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, HBO GO) or payment to buy or rent (Google Play, Vudu) the movies and TV shows they offer. Yidio however is free to use to find where to watch your favorite movies and TV shows across all your favorite services. Most services require their apps to be downloaded to watch which we will assist you in doing and deep link you into their apps.
Over 19 apps all in one place:
Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, HBO GO, Google Play, Crackle, MTV, CBS, Vudu, FOX, CW, PBS, Lifetime, YouTube, A&E, History Channel, MAX GO, Showtime and Cartoon Network
Smart – Don't know what to watch? Discover new movies and TV shows with advanced search, filtering and recommendations.
Simple – Once you find what you’re looking for, just tap play to start watching on your tablet, phone or TV with Chromecast. Yup, it’s that easy!
Personal – Tell Yidio which movies and TV shows you want to watch. It will notify you when and where they are available.
Works Great with Netflix – In addition to browsing the entire Netflix Instant catalog, you can also link your Netflix account to add, remove and browse TV shows, TV episodes, and full Movies in your Netflix Instant Queue.
What are you waiting for? Download Yidio today and watch everything!
What the insiders are saying…
"Yidio’s new app makes it easy to search for any TV show or movie across free, paid and subscription-based services, then immediately launch that app to begin watching the video in question with just a tap." –TechCrunch
"Having everything in once place sounds much easier!" –148 Apps
Search, browse and watch trailers for over 70,000 TV & Movie titles. Add and prioritise your LOVEFiLM By Post rental list, and rate what you've watched.
‐ Add to and prioritise your rental lists (UK members and subscribers only) ‐ Browse by genre, new releases, most popular and coming soon
‐ Search over 70,000 titles
‐ Rate what you've watched
The HISTORY app is a great new way to access full episodes and clips from all that HISTORY has to offer. New content is added all the time. PLEASE NOTE: HISTORY CONTENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STREAM IN THE UNITED STATES.
The HISTORY app enables you to:
•Watch full episodes and clips of your favorite HISTORY series including Pawn Stars, Vikings, Counting Cars, Mountain Men, American Pickers, Swamp People and many more.
•See exclusive clips from HISTORY shows, never before shown on television.
•Explore the Topics section for a selection of clips about the most fascinating categories of history
The HISTORY app is free to use. Comcast, DIRECTV, Optimum, Verizon, Dish, Time Warner Cable, Bright House and other cable subscribers can login and get access to even more content. More TV providers are coming very soon!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.To learn more about the digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
We love to hear from you. Drop us a line at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions. We'll get back to you asap!
Watch Live TV over the Internet without the cable company! See ESPN, your favorite shows, breaking news, big games, new movies and more. This free app allows you to watch the best live TV instantly on your Android device anytime, anywhere.
Download the app for free. Sign up for Sling TV inside the app or at www.sling.com. Then watch instantly with this app! Enjoy the best in U.S and International TV (available in the U.S. only).
Start with the Best of Live TV package for just $20/mo. Then add on Extras for even more great channels. Pay as you go. No contract and no commitment. Our unique and exciting design makes it easy and enjoyable to find your favorite shows. See what’s on now at-a-glance; fast-forward, rewind, and pause on most channels; plus look back on certain channels with up to 3 days of replay. No DVR needed!
Want TV from around the globe? Sling TV is also the #1 live international TV Service in the U.S.! Formerly DishWorld, Sling International delivers more than 180 channels and 15 different languages. No contract, no credit check, and no social security number required. More than live TV, never miss a moment with 8-Day Replay, which automatically records every channel. No DVR needed!
In the living room:
Navigate your Xbox One console using your device’s keyboard and touch
Control your media and set top box with the SmartGlass remote control
Browse the web on your TV using your mobile device
Enhance what you are watching or playing with SmartGlass companions
Increase performance with faster connections and reliability
In the living room and on the go:
Search, browse, and pin content to play on your Xbox One console
Track achievements, get game help, message friends, and watch game DVR clips
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher, plus 7"" and 10"" Tablets "
XFINITY TV Go lets you:
• Watch your favorite sports, news and kids networks live.
• Stream TV shows and movies from premium channels like HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax and networks like ABC, FOX, NBC, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, A&E, AMC, WETV, Food Network and HGTV
• Download TV shows and movies from Showtime, Streampix, Starz, Encore and MoviePlex and watch them when you’re offline.
• Set parental controls for privacy and peace of mind.
• Wi-Fi internet connection for streaming and download of video
• Android phone or tablet running Android 2.3 and higher.
• XFINITY TV or Comcast Digital Video service. You will also need a subscription to one or more eligible channels to play content.
• Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password.
Streaming and downloading of video is not available internationally.
Get Help Signing-In!
• Create a Comcast ID --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/create-uid
• Look up your Comcast ID --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/lookup
• Retrieve your Comcast ID Password --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/reset
**** Explanation of permissions requested:
* permission.INTERNET - Access the Internet.
* permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - We use the ID of your phone to prevent playback abuse.
* permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - We tune playback if you are on WiFi.
* permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - We detect connectivity before allowing playback.
* permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - We cache browse images to your sdcard to save your bandwidth.
* permission.WAKE_LOCK - We prevent your device from sleeping during playback.
* permission.WRITE_SETTINGS - Used if you enable our advanced brightness and volume controls for use during playback
* permission.RECORD_AUDIO - This version includes experimental support for voice-guided navigation
Sky Go Extra lets Sky TV customers download popular TV shows and movies via Wi-Fi to watch on up to four devices. The content available for download depends on your Sky TV subscription. Downloading via Wi-Fi also means that you don’t have to worry about using up your monthly data allowance from your mobile phone provider.
Enjoy TV from Sky on selected Android smartphones and tablets wherever you are in the UK or Ireland with a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection.
SKY GO - KEY FEATURES
* Our on demand catalogue includes over 1000 movies, hundreds of entertainment programmes and a great range of kids shows
* Watch up to 72 live TV channels depending on your subscription
* All Sky Sports channels including Sky Sports F1, Sky Sports 5 and British Eurosport
* All 11 Sky Movies Channels
* Sky Atlantic, Sky1, Sky Living, Sky Arts 1 and Sky News
* Eight Kids channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney Channel
* Register up to 2 devices
* Watch on up to 2 devices at the same time (streaming)
Sky TV customers can continue to enjoy the great benefits of Sky Go at no extra cost to your monthly subscription.
SKY GO EXTRA – ADDITIONAL FEATURES
* Download selected On Demand content depending on your Sky TV subscription
* Watch downloaded content anywhere, even without Wi-Fi or 3G/4G
* Register up to 4 devices
* Watch on up to 2 devices at the same time (streaming)
Sky TV customers can upgrade to enjoy the great additional benefits of Sky Go Extra for just £5 (or €6) extra per month. More information at: www.sky.com/skygo
Watching Sky Go on your smartphone through a 3G/4G connection will use data and contribute to the monthly allowance set by your mobile network operator. Exceeding this could result in significant charges. For security reasons and to protect the rights of our content partners Sky Go is not supported on rooted devices.
How do I sign in?
To start enjoying Sky Go you need a Sky iD username and password which you can set up at skygo.com/signup
How much does Sky Go/Sky Go Extra cost?
Sky Go is available to Sky TV customers at no extra cost but what you'll be able to watch depends on your Sky TV subscription. Sky Go Extra is for Sky TV customers only and costs £5 (or €6) extra per month.
What are the streaming requirements?
We recommend a minimum continuous bandwidth of 1MBps to access high quality streams.
What download restrictions are there?
Sky Go Extra users can download selected Sky Go content via Wi-Fi. 2 downloads per programme. Content is deleted 48 hours after viewing starts or no later than 30 days after download.
Sky Go is supported on a range of Android devices running on 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 and 5.0 operating systems. For a full list of supported devices visit: www.sky.com/skygo
The service is available in the UK and Ireland. Mobile network and/or Wi-Fi charges apply. Contact your Network Operator for further information.
Additional information: Available to residential customers in the UK or Ireland only. Some programmes from live Sky TV channels are unavailable via Sky Go. Further terms apply.
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: http://www.sky.com/privacy
Get ready for a premium viewing experience at affordable prices. Watch Better with M-GO.
• Now Chromecast supported – stream content on your TV in stunning HD.
• New Download option lets you watch movies & TV offline anywhere.
• Rent or own on demand – purchase directly from your Android device.
• Watch and Earn points with M-GO Rewards. It is so easy to use, learn more at https://www.mgo.com/rewardsprogram
• Instant access to your M-GO library, including downloaded titles for M-GO on the GO!
• Store your library in the cloud with UltraViolet™
• Use M-GO on any of our supported devices, including Roku, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, VIZIO Smart TV, iPad, iPhone, PC and Mac.
Visit us at https://www.mgo.com/devices to see our growing list of supported devices.