You can also place calls right from pebble without even touching your phone, by browsing call history or filtering through contacts and groups.
TURN OFF CALL NOTIFICATION IN ANDROID PEBBLE APP. OTHERWISE THIS WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY.
Rootless answering is currently broken on Android 5.0. Use root mode.
Search apps/contacts on device never been so smart and fast. Must have for power users with hundreds apps or contacts! Usually 1-3 clicks is enough to find any app or contact.
★ QWERTY keyboard with auto correction (hnaul, gnaol.. -> gmail)
★ T9 keyboard
★ App search by app name or vendor name
★ Contact search by name or phone number
★ Self learning piRank algorithm.
★ (PRO) Widget!
★ (PRO) A “quick launch” panel in the notifications area
★ (PRO) Options to uninstall apps, pin icons to the Home screen or get app info
★ (PRO) Options to send sms, edit contact, show details etc
Partly written on Kotlin.
Dev stories in Twitter! https://twitter.com/AppDialer
Just say the contact name and tap the contact from the list of suggestions.
Created especially for driving mode usage.
* No need to assign voice tags to contacts
* Works in all languages supported by Google voice recognition
In order to define the language that will be detected from speech go to the android settings -> Language & Input -> Google voice typing -> Choose Input languages. The default settings will be automatic (english), better change it to the languages that you use (spanish, hebrew, etc.). Multiple languages can be selected.
Suggestions are welcome!
App Dialer can be used to quickly filter a large list of apps down to just a few or even just one item in just a few seconds.
There are a few app launching apps out there but what sets App Dialer from the rest is the way app list is filtered. Instead of using an awkward on-screen QWERTY keyboard, App Dialer comes with a built-in numeric keyboard. You can just dial out apps' names just like you would dial a spellable phone number. Want the Browser? Dial 2769737 (spelled "browser"). Want the Gallery? Dial 4255379 (spelled "gallery"). It is that easy!
App Dialer highlights:
- easy to use
- can be started by long-pressing the search button (if your device has it)
- can be started via a notification icon
- starts fast, can be made even faster by turning off icons
- quick dial for up to 10 favorite apps
- pin selected apps to the top of the list
- donation-supported, but otherwise free and ad-free!
Do you want help? We are here for you! Please see the App Dialer's website for frequently asked questions. If your question is not there, send us an e-mail message so we can help you.
App Dialer's website:
The operating system your smartphone is running may be vulnerable to potential misuse of USSD commands that could wipe your entire phone. Tapping on a link to a cleverly coded web page could order your phone to reset itself to factory settings and disintegrate all your private data with it. Simply opening a malicious website, either directly or by a link, could instigate a dialer exploit that instantly orders your phone to take unwanted actions, potentially including a factory reset (wiping out all your personal settings, data and apps) or destruction of your SIM card.
Any Android phone running Phone.apk v 4.1 or lower is at risk and that's the broader base of them. Install McAfee Dialer Protection to protect against such attacks. Now, when you tap on an exploiting link, McAfee will intercept and block the USSD command.
For more information regarding this threat, go to http://blogs.mcafee.com/consumer/android-phones-vulnerable-to-loss-of-data-apps.
Tags: dialer, dialer protection, wipe, wipe attack, ussd, ussd code, ussd check, android ussd, url, security, McAfee, McAfee Mobile Security
Now you can send predefined SMS messages. Long press the contact in history or in contacts list to open the message select menu.
You can see incoming/outgoing call notification with the ability to reject/answer/mute the call. You can also reject the call and send and sms by long pressing the down button on the Pebble. Root is required to be able to reject/answer/mute an incoming call. By default this feature is disabled. If you want to try it out, make sure you disable the call notifications in the default pebble app.
Make sure you have the latest watch app installed.
Please leave a review or any comment that could help me improve the application.
The Calendar Dialer for Android is a utility for processing the data in the built-in Calendar's event location field. It permits telephone numbers with extensions, conference bridge numbers, passcodes, DTMF menu entry, etc. to be dialed with no text entry and very few clicks. See the Known Issues section and check out the screen shots to see just how simple it will make dialing into your next conference call!
Calendar Dialer for Android also filters out superfluous text from the event location, such as conference room locations, so that it's possible to just dial the number. It's not a replacement calendar - it's an intuitive app that handles numerous types of entries encountered in the Calendar's location field and let's you dial the phone number and extensions.
Supported formats will typically have the dial-in number followed by any of the letters 'p' 'w' 'x', comma (,), semi-colon (;), or character strings such as "ext", or just about any other text. Pauses are automatically inserted between the number to dial and the digits to enter after the call has been answered.
*** READ THIS - If your Calendar app does not allow you to select both the number to dial AND the extension _simultaneously_ (both number and extension must be in a single link!), this app will NOT work on your device unless you a) launch the app from the (included) ACD-Today's Events icon, b) install a third-party Calendar app which does (see support site). or c) rely on the favorites feature by clicking on the passcode but then inserting the dial-in number from a stored favorite ***
To make your life just a bit simpler, please explain to your meeting organizers that they must put the conference call dial-in numbers and passcodes in the meeting event location field because you are using the Calendar Dialer for Android.
Please submit comments, issues, or recommended language translations, to the developers. Use the "Diag Report" menu option to submit to the developer's email address directly from the application.
Thanks and enjoy!
Please also see Recent Changes.
- User's Calendar should select all the necessary digits to dial (common on all Motorola devices encountered) OR the user must install an alternate calendar which does (our support site lists a couple of free ones that work). If it does not, store your dial-in number info as a favorite and prepend it to the passcode which you may click as a link in your calendar
- Specific device support - see FAQ at developer site to learn how some devices are supported (via third-party calendar or favorites)
- no support for devices running older versions of Android (pre-2.0)
- the formats people are using for setting up meeting notices in Outlook/Google Calendar are like snowflakes, generally many formats have been tested and validated but numerous unknown combinations of letters/numbers/characters have not been validated. Contact the developer if you find one.
Download the app, enter the Meeting ID and get started straight away!
- Join a meeting on the go - also during a telephone call
- Use the integrated pointer-function to draw the attention of the presenter to an important point
- Send chat messages
-Voice over IP conferences: Use VoiP and discuss with the other participants during a meeting
- Integrated conference call option
- Meets the highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Automatic quality adjustment
- Optimized for Android tablets: full hardware acceleration for Android 3.x tablets
- Is available for Android 2.2 and higher
“TeamViewer for Meetings” is free of charge for participation in meetings via your Android device.
1. Install and start “TeamViewer for Meetings” on your Android device.
2. Enter the Meeting ID you receive from the presenter in the appropriate field.
3. Click on “Join Meeting” and you will instantly see the presenter’s screen.
Host your own meetings quickly and easily today on your computer. Use TeamViewer for instant online meetings or schedule your online meetings in advance. You will find more information about TeamViewer, the All-in-One-solution for meetings and remote control, at www.teamviewer.com/link/?url=319704.
Do you want to control a computer remotely on the go? Download TeamViewer for remote control https://market.android.com/details?id=com.teamviewer.teamviewer.market.mobile on your Android device and benefit from more flexibility with TeamViewer.
Keywords: online meeting, desktop sharing, presentation, web-conference
With this app, you can use the power of your voice rather than your hands to place calls, send text messages, update Facebook and Twitter and perform web searches with your phone! This application comes with language support for:
• Arabic (MSA)
• Indonesian Bahasa
Try saying the following in your language:
"Text Mike see you soon"
"Call John mobile"
“FaceBook update will be in Boston tomorrow”
Download, and let Voice Dialer Plus take the work off your hands!
Телефонуйте, слідкуйте за оновленнями в соціальних мережах, відправляйте повідомлення і виконуйте веб-пошук за допомогою Вашого власного голосу!
Menelepon & mengupdate status sosial, mengirim pesan & melakukan pencarian di web keseluruhannya dengan suara Anda!
Arama & sosyal ağ statüsünü yenileme & mesaj gönderme & internet araması yapma komutları için sesinin gücünü kullan.
أهلا" وسهلا" بكم لنظام التسجيل الصوتي بلس ! تكلموا مع هواتفكم وإدلوا بأوامركم !
It’s easy to configure, good looking, and with its info your company maybe reduce the amount of unproductive meetings ;-)
To create a meeting you only need to know how many persons will be in the meeting, their average rate and an estimated time for the meeting. With this you'll be able to check how much it cost, and how long it was.
NEW: Xposed enabled!
It shows a small banner on top of the screen when an incoming call comes. This makes to stay on current apps while listen to caller.
- Less distraction when incoming calls
- Stay on your games or apps when incoming calls
- 14 colorful themes
Work well on
- Nexus series (stock ROM)
- Galaxy series (stock ROM)
- Sony stock ROM
Report issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join any web conference right from your Android tablet or smartphone. Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android works with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco WebEx Training Center, Cisco WebEx Event Center, Cisco WebEx Meetings Server, and Cisco WebEx Meetings. Meet anywhere, with anyone, and get more done.
Experience WebEx High Quality 2-way video on Android Tablets and Smartphones. Whether you're holding a brainstorming session or making a presentation, turning your online meeting into a video conference helps everyone focus on every word. Getting face-to-face has never been easier!
• High-quality, multipoint video conferencing
• Wideband audio (Requires WBS 29.8)
• Video with camera switcher
• Voice-activated video switching
• Full-screen video
• View content and video simultaneously
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Start/Pause recordings
• Invite others to a meeting
• Pass presenter and host capabilities to another participant
• Join via WebEx meeting email invite, meeting number, WebEx site URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before the meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
• Full-screen meeting view
• View attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• WebEx sign-in via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On, or SSO, enabled)
• End-to-end encryption support
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Hybrid and Cloud (WBS29.9 required)
• WebEx Meetings Server 2.0 Support
• Available in 13 languages
Have questions about WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://www.webex.com/products/web-conferencing/mobile-android-faq.html
Need technical support or help using WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://support.webex.com/support
Android OS 2.3 and higher is required for VoIP.
All recent Android smartphones (OS 4.0+) and tablets (OS3.0+) will support Cisco WebEx 2-way video.
Dual-core CPU is required to send/receive video.
The following have been tested and optimized for WebEx 2-way video:
• Cisco DX-650, DX-70, DX-80
• Google Nexus 4", 5", 7”, 10"
• Amazon Kindle Fire (Android 4.x) and Fire HD 7”, 8.9"
• Dell Streak 10 Pro
• Fujitsu Arrows Tab
• Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, 7.7", 8.9”, 10.1"
• Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2” and TabPro 10.1”, 12.2”
• Samsung Note 2, 3, 4, 8
• Samsung GT-N8000
• Sony Xperia Tablet Z2, Z3 Compact, S 9.4"
• Motorola Razr XT928
• HTC One X
WebEx service is not available in all countries - please see www.webex.com for more information.
Cisco WebEx may collect usage data and personal information from your device. By installing this application, you consent to receive all communications, updates, and upgrades associated with Cisco WebEx. For more information please see the Privacy Statement: https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html
With TapNotes you can:
• Annotate a recording as it's happening
• Go back in time and tag audio retroactively
• Easily jump to tagged spots in recordings
• Share a summary of each recording with other apps
• Back up your recordings to the cloud for safekeeping
• Browse through notes chronologically or search for one directly
* Use the notification to add annotations or stop the recording all together from outside the application
Please note: This version is ad funded. To remove advertisements and recording limitations, please upgrade to the full version inside the app.
Keywords: TapNotes, notes, recordings, audio, annotate, timestamp, tag
If you like this app, please consider upgrading to the premium version. Meeting Minder Premium supports unlimited calendars. You can also silence your phone several minutes before or after an event for extra peace of mind.
MeetingMinder is for use with Google Calendar only.
Please note: if you create an event to test this app, be sure to click "Stop Minding" and then "Start Minding" so that Meeting Minder will see it. Meeting Minder checks for new events once per hour to conserve battery.
★ Fast and easy to use
★ Connection via Bluetooth, or with the help of NFC
★ Automatic search for free terms
★ Interactive choice of final meeting time
★ Directly schedule meeting to your caledndar
★ Distinguish between various types of meetings
★ Fixed or flexible working time
★ Easy way to share this app with the one, who doesn't have it installed yet
★ Optimized for phones and tablets
★ Localized to English and Czech
★ Jan Dorazil
★ Marek Kotásek
★ Jan Kužel
★ Martin Marek
You can set the start and end time of the meeting mode, and the mode of the ringing.
Additionally, You can set SMS that will be send to a person that tries to call You during the meeting mode. Default SMS says: "I can't talk right now. I will be available after HH:MM.". Instead of HH:MM, the end hour of the meeting mode will be sent. Also possible to add HH:MM expression to Your custom SMS text.
IMPORTANT!! Sent SMS is a normal SMS. And for each SMS You will be charged standard SMS cost by Your mobile operator.
We are constantly improving our application, so we would really appreciate if you would send us any feedback, comments or suggestions concerning your experiences, instead of rating the application low.