It's absolute garbage. They claimed to add support for android Oreo, but before the update this terrible working app only crashed when scanning a machine's QR code. After the Oreo support update, the app crashes whenever I click anything at all, so it's not even functional anymore. I can't edit the reps and/or weights whatsoever! It simply is trash at this point.
Very Good App
It does the job but it could be improved. On Oreo there's a persistent icon telling me the app is not idle in the background. Also it would be nice if it remembered your reps and weights from the previous session.
First use of this app and I am extremely disappointed. Quick test spin ride registered to the app, however, the subsequent ride failed to load despite using the QR code and following on-screen instructions. Do not rely on as a dedicated fitness app, poor UI and functionality
No support for Gear 3S, NFC samsung s8+ not recognized on the equipment. Useless app.
Can't enter custom workouts. Change time or speed for one treadmill exercise and it changes the time and speed for all at once. Useless app for me..
We listen to your feedback to offer you a better training experience. Here are the latest news:
- Push notifications for appointments with your Coach and for changes of date, time, room and trainer of the classes you have booked
- Choose to activate the audio feedback while training outdoor
- Edit your profile directly in the app
- If you have doubts, consult our FAQ section
- Support for Android Oreo
- We have fixed several bugs, but if you find any more you can report them!
The mywellness team