Full catalog of mathematical formulas at 12th school level to help you conducting your daily homework.
Includes handy calculators to help you solve your exercises. You can experiment with different input methods and formats. Also you can view the steps and intermediate results.
Easy use thanks to its simple navigation and sequence, it's a very useful tool for students, teachers and professionals because, in case of doubt, the formula allows you to confirm before executing.
There are no explanations or theoretical summaries are given because are known. Only it's a simple table that seeks its highest power usage through the simplicity and mathematical rigor.
The application is multilingual automatically detected by the base language from your android, but you can change it through the settings. Currently is in English, Spanish and Catalan.
YOU CAN HELP US TRANSLATING IT TO YOUR LANGUAGE (How inside)
By purchasing this great product at this reasonable price you are collaborating in developing and improving future versions of which you can benefit through automatic updates.
* Lines (parametric equations, vector, etc..)
* Planes (parametric equations, vector, etc..)
* Two points (straight vector)
* Three points (Plano, triangle)
* Four points (parallelepiped)
* Point and straight (distance, perpendicular, crossing point, etc.)
* Point and plane (distance, perpendicular, crossing point, etc.)
* Two lines (situation, point cut, distance, angle, etc..)
* Straight and level (situation, point cut, distance, angle, etc..)
* Two planes (position, cut straight, distance, angle, etc..)
* Three levels (situation, common straight, distances, angles, etc..)
* Matrix Inverse (2x2, 3x3, 4x4)
* Graph of a function
* System of linear equations
* Vectors in the space
* Lines in the space and Planes
* Relative positions
* Distances calculation
* Angles and perpendicularity
* Areas and volumes