An up-to-date list with over 40 hotels in and around Enugu and a full vocabulary / dictionary complete this remarkable guide.
Initially published as the book "Nnöö - welcome to Enugu" and converted to this site, it has become the essential guide for development workers, volunteers, teachers, national youth service corpers, ex-pats, tourists and just anyone who wants to learn and enjoy Igboland customs, traditions and language.
Note that with this mobile apps you access the site without needing a mobile browser. For more reference, visit http://www.igboguide.org directly.
Great app! ★★★★★
by TELTEK35674 - Version 2.6 - Mar 8, 2013
Excellent app and great customer support!
★★★★★ by Bluffwalker "I got iSabi Spanish for my wife, who is a music teacher. The program's approach is similar to learning music..."
★★★★★ by SusyQuan "The audio feature is outstanding way to get it right. Practice makes perfect!"
☆ Hear each Igbo word or phrase pronounced by a native speaker.
☆ Record and playback your own pronunciation of each Igbo phrase.
☆ Compare your recordings with the native speaker pronunciations to improve.
☆ Gain confidence through fun and relaxed quizzes.
☆ Master spoken Igbo by taking our state of the art "iCan Say it!" quizzes.
☆ Learn at your own pace.
☆ View self contained dictionary/glossary of more than 2,000 words/phrases.
☆ Take the dictionary with you on the go (no Internet access required!).
☆ Master the most common Igbo nouns and pronouns.
☆ See phrases for several situations--including, Everyday phrases, Introductions, Shopping, Directions, Dining, Traveling, Religion, etc.
☆ Quickly locate words and phrases with our built-in indexed searches.
☆ Bookmark words and phrases for easy access and recall.
☆ Create your own study set with the bookmark and notes features.
Download the app today and see how easy it is to learn Igbo! Take it with you and practice it on the plane during your next trip.
We'd love to hear your feedback. Email us at email@example.com with your comments and suggestions.
Visit Us: unatezesoft.com
Follow Us: twitter.com/unatezesoft
Like Us: facebook.com/pages/Unatezesoft/233556186770452
What you Learn:
Igbo has many dialects and pronunciation variations based on cities and towns. Unlike competing apps, which teach Owerri/Ngwa dialects of Igbo, iSabi™ Igbo is based on Standard Igbo--the unified language created by Society for Promoting Igbo Language and Culture (SPILC). SPILC created Standard Igbo by selecting words and phrases that are in common use throughout Igbo land. Standard Igbo defines the proper lexicons, syntax and rules of Igbo language. It is the version of Igbo that has been widely written and taught in schools since the early1970s. It is the de facto official Igbo.
Standard Igbo does not belong to any particular region or dialect of Igboland. Yes Owerri, Standard Igbo is not Anambra.
Understanding Standard Igbo will give you access to the most widely spoken Igbo and provide you with the building blocks for understanding any dialect of Igbo. A student studying English language would not start their learning by studying Texan, Ebonics or Pittsburghese. Instead, the student would study Standard English, which defines proper syntax and rules for the language. Why would an Igbo language student study Owerri/Ngwa dialects instead of Standard Igbo? Don't be that guy. Choose iSabi™ Igbo!
Unlike other applications that teach you Igbo by mimicking romance languages, iSabi™ Igbo gives you the foundation for learning and speaking the language in the shortest amount of time. We believe that practice makes perfect! You will learn how to pronounce letters of the Igbo alphabet—especially those that have combination letters such as, gb, gw or nw. Tones make all the difference in the meaning of Igbo words. You will hear and practices subtle differences in tone between identically written words. You will learn everyday words--words that you are likely to use over and over again. You will learn key verbs and phrases that will set you on your way to mastering the language.
- Include translation tools from application .
- Easy to use , Just fill word or sentence to translate.
- Apps can pronouce sound in native speaker.
- Explain Wording in Noun , Gramma and How to use sentence.
- Should the Internet via Wifi or 3G before using.
- The Speed depending on the speed of your Internet use.
- Suitable in Traveling , Education , Learning gramma
Don't Miss . Download Free on Play Store
• Its completely free, faster and very easy solution for translations. You can use translated text to send message,
mail, facebook post or whatsapp messages.
• Its also helpful for student who are learning English from their native language.
• you can user app as Igbo dictionary or English dictionary.
• App works in both mode, Igbo to English Translator or English to Igbo Translator.
• Its complete shabdkosh or dictionary.
• English to Igbo translation is very accurate so that is can be used your school or college work.
• App is also helpful for travellers and student.
• Its solution for "how to learn english".
Later we will add dictionary and phrases in English, which will help English learners.
Follow the tutor, Onye nkuzi Àsà (Cultural Teacher) as she takes you on a quest to get acquainted with the Igbo language using a combination of colorful illustrations, text, voice and games.
Go from newbie to speaking your first words in minutes following through with Onye nkuzi Àsà's tested guidance to aid your learning.
Igbo101 is structured with an assumption that the user has no prior understanding of the language. Each module builds on the other providing the user with an incremental acquisition of the language.
Monitor your progress across every module by playing simple interactive games with performance indicators at the end of each helping you understand where you need to concentrate your studies.
- It has the largest vocabulary
- Detail description for each word and a lot of samples
- Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using
* Full support pronunciation for both English and English will help you so much in study these languages.
(This application can run in offline mode but need the internet connection for the pronunciation and web browser functions.)
Please setup the Igbo keyboard before using this app
This free dict works well in all android devices including mobile and tablet, it is very useful for all kinds of people although in offline environment.
- For student, pupil or researcher, this app is the largest thesaurus help them make the deeply investigation in each words and phrases including idiom, slang, noun, verb, adjective, adverb...
The largest vocabulary and lexicon will help people find all special words in all branch; medicine, medicinal, math, chemical, horoscope, biology, aetiology, physics, physiology…
- For the English learners, this is the perfect tool to improve your lexicon, idiolect and grammar skill by so many detailed examples and conjugation supported.
This dictionary has all the advantages of other dicts so It will help you improve skills in speaking, writing, reading, listening, conversation and well prepare for the tests such as TOEFL, IELTS...
- For the translator or interpreter, this tool will give you quickly the good translation and also the pronunciation of both languages by only one tap.
- This is also the indispensable tool for travelers, with this dict in your mobile you can finish the journey in anywhere in Nigeria without any communication problem with Igbo people.
Good luck and merry using my product :)
Ọrụ na onye ga -eju ya afọ a Igbo - English ọkọwa okwu n'ihi na :
- Ọ bụ ya kasị okwu
- Ihe nkọwa maka onye ọ bụla okwu ma a otutu n'omume
- Mfe ọrụ interface na elu arụmọrụ -eme ka ị na-eche mfe mgbe eji
* Full support pronunciation ma English na English ga-enyere gị nnọọ na ọmụmụ asụsụ ndị a na .
(Nke a na ngwa nwere na-agba ọsọ na-anọghị n'ịntanetị mode ma mkpa internet njikọ maka pronunciation na ihe nchọgharị weebụ na ọrụ .)
Obi Ụtọ Mbido Igbo keyboard tupu iji ngwa a
Nke a na- free akwụkwọ ọkọwa okwu na -arụ ọrụ ọma niile android ngwaọrụ gụnyere mobile na mbadamba , ọ bụ nnọọ uru maka ihe niile iche iche nke ndị ọ bụ ezie na offline gburugburu ebe obibi.
- N'ihi na -amụrụ ihe, nwa akwụkwọ ma ọ bụ na-eme nchọpụta , nke a na-eji ngwa bụ ndị kasị ibu thesaurus -enyere ha aka ime ka ukwuu nchoputa na onye ọ bụla okwu na nkebi ahịrịokwu gụnyere okwu , mgboonu , aha , na ngwaa , adjective , nkwuwa ...
The kasị okwu na ọkọwa okwu ga- enyere ndị mmadụ aka -ahụ ihe niile pụrụ iche okwu niile alaka ya;
- N'ihi na English na-amụ , nke a bụ zuru okè ngwá ọrụ mma gị na ọkọwa okwu , idiolect na asụsụ nkà nke ọtụtụ nkọwa zuru ezu ihe atụ na conjugation na-akwado.
Ọkọwa okwu a nwere niile uru nke ọzọ dicts otú ọ ga- enyere gị aka mma nkà na-ekwu okwu , ide ihe, na-agụ , na-ege ntị , mkparịta ụka na ọma kwadebe maka ule ndị dị otú ahụ dị ka TOEFL , IELTS ...
- N'ihi na nsụgharị ma ọ bụ ọkọwa okwu , ngwá ọrụ a ga-enye gị ngwa ngwa nke ọma translation nakwa pronunciation nke ma asụsụ naanị otu mgbata .
- Nke a bụkwa oké mkpa na ngwá ọrụ njem, na nke a dict gị mobile i nwere ike ịgụcha njem n'ebe ọ bụla Nigeria enweghị ihe ọ bụla nkwurịta okwu nsogbu na Igbo ndị mmadụ.
Jisie na ụtọ iji m ngwaahịa :)
Remember Me is a Bible Verse and Scripture memorization app that will help you to commit your most valued words to heart. It is ideal for memorizing Bible passages, favorite poems, literary quotes, speeches, and vocabulary. Using the tabbed interface, it's easy to manage quotes between the New, Due, and Known tabs.
Remember Me comes with an array of features to help with your memorization. Use your text-to-speech option to have the quotes read to you. Use the flashcard feature to study. Set daily reminders, and take randomly generated quizzes. Add and delete quotes from the queue easily, and watch as your Known tab fills with new words of wisdom.
Allow the words that inspire you the most become part of your everyday life, and commit them to heart.
Multiple Bible study methods:
● Word puzzles
● Fill in the gaps
● Scripture typer
● First letter and placeholder methods
● Line by line verse practice
● Randomly generated quizzes
● Verbatim learning
Intelligent review system:
● Spaced repetition algorithm
● Score charts
● Record your reviews
● Listen to Bible memory verses
(Install IVONA or SVOX for high quality voice)
● Enter quotes on web browser
● Retrieve scriptures from online Bibles
● Share public verse decks
● Sync with multiple devices
● Set daily reminders
● Flashcard widget for your home screen
Memorise from an array of Bibles and Verse collections
● More than 30 English Bible translations, incl. NIV84 ESV Catholic New Jerusalem etc.
● Ancient original text versions: Greek New Testament, Latin Vulgate, Hebrew
● Share Awana, Bible Bee and Navigators Scriptures on our website
● Numerous modern languages
Nederlandse bijbel Magyar Károli biblia Indonesian alkitab Afrikaans bybel Tigrinya & Amharic Hausa Yoruba Igbo الكتاب المقدس عربي התנ"ך עברית Telugu పవిత్ర బైబిల్ Tamil வேதாகமம் Thai พระคัมภีร์ไบเบิล Malayalam ആവർത്തനം
Please note that the app requires access to your device's
- phone status (to stop reciting verses to you when you receive a phone call)
- audio recording (so you can verify your spoken review of a verse)
- storage (to store the recording and to export verses)
- internet connection (to synchronize your devices)
and a few more features
Finally, learning and practicing a new language is easier and more intuitive than ever
- Choose to learn from over 100 languages
- Native speakers from around the world are your teachers
- HelloTalk's intuitive tools provide an experience that's never made it easier to learn and practice a new language
You pick the language you want to learn—there are over 100 from which to select—and almost instantaneously you’ll be in touch with native speakers of that language; you’ll start learning and practicing immediately.
HelloTalk has unique text and talk exchange mode:
- Write 500 characters in one language and then switch to another language
- Talk 5 minutes in one language and switch to another language for 5 mins
- HelloTalk manages language exchange text and time counting automatically
Language learners, what are you waiting for?
Say Hello, Talk to your language partner today!
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cantonese, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
English, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), 粤语Canton, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Français, Portugués, Deutsch, Italiano, русский, العربية
Afrikaans, Shqip, العربية, Euskara, Беларуская, Bosanski, Български, Català, 粤语Canton, Sinugboanon, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Esperanto, Eesti keel, Tagalog, Suomi, Français, Galego, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Kreyòl ayisyen, حَوْسَ۪, עברית, Hmong, Magyar, Íslenska, Igbo, Indonesian, Gaeilge, Italiano, 日本語, basa Jawa, 한국어, Lingua Latina, Latviešu, Lietuvių kalba, Македонски, Malay, Malti, Reo Māori, Монгол хэл, Norsk, فارسی, Polski, Português, Română, Русский, Српски, Slovenčina, Slovensko, af Soomaali, Español, Kiswahili, Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, اردو, Tiếng Việt, Cymraeg, ייִדיש, Yorùbá, isiZulu
- FREE, You don’t have to pay any cent .
- Text-to-speech functionality (to hear a native speaker’s pronunciation) .
- Quickly input whatever sentences/phrases/words you'd like to translate and get translated results instantly with high accuracy.
- Share your text to your social media.
You can share your translation result into your social media like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Hangouts, messaging, email, Line, WeChat, Kakao Talk, and other social media applications installed on your mobile phone.
- This application is being able to translate from and to 80 world languages such as Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu, etc.
Hopefully this application can usefull for all of you, thank you :)