Watch ONE NATION TV live on Android smartphones, tablets, IPTVs, and now on Google TV.
Features (Free Version)
- HD quality video for your phone, tablet or large screen TV using Google TV
- HD quality sound - with both natural and multiple soundtracks to choose from. White noise from clip is very soothing and relaxing and can be used to fall a sleep
- HD video acts as a great back drop, similar to a live wallpaper or screen saver when the app is running
- Go beyond your typical aquarium, fish tank or fireplace wallpaper or screen saver with Moodscapes
- No streaming or lagging once app is installed
Features (Full Version)
- No Ads
- Video alarm to wake up to soothing waves and sound
- Timer to turn video off after certain time period
- Text that can be customized or branded for your office or home in place of Moodscapes text. Moodscapes logo can be removed as well.
- HD Video may not be compatible with some older phones
Please check out our other nature Moodscapes and enjoy!
Chromemote is a Google TV remote control for Google Chrome. Get the remote at Chromemote.com.
The Chromemote Anymote Bridge is a tool that enables Chromemote to communicate with Google TV devices over a local HTTP connection. The Anymote plugin traditionally used by Chromemote is not compatible with ChromeOS or Chrome for Windows 8 in modern-app-mode. The Chromemote Anymote Bridge was created to overcome this shortcoming and to fully enable ChromeOS devices to use Chromemote.
Simply install the Anymote Bridge on your Google TV, then use the IP on screen to connect from the Chromemote Remote Chrome Extension. Also this is required for synchronizing installed apps list and local TV channel listings with Chromemote.
Chromemote Chrome Extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chromemote-remote-for-goo/bhcjclaangpnjgfllaoodflclpdfcegb
It is a Google TV featured app. It may not work with other android devices.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Why do I get the "Can't play this video" error?
A: You media player does not support the video format. To confirm this, you need download the video and play with your media player directly.
Q: The video that I just played could not be played any more. Why?
A: Most likely, the issue is caused by the media host site. Some media host sites have their usage limitation for free users.