It's the only one android app supporting AirMirror.
- support audio sync with other AirExpress devices. You can archive this by tuning audio latency.
- support slideshow feature.
- Compatibility with AirParrot. you can use AirParrot mirror your PC screen on your Android Tablet.
- supporting AirMirror. It's the only one android app supporting AirMirror.
- fully support IOS7.
- stream audio/video/photo from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, ...)
- stream audio/video/photo from DLNA clients(WMP12, AirShare,...)
- run in the background as a service
- configurable network name
- can be started on boot
- the first AirPlay application supporting Google TV.
1, Please turn off or uninstall other AirPlay application like AirReceiverLite on your phone because AirPlay use some hardcode tcp port.
2, AirMirror is heavy CPU load, Please make sure your phone is enough powerful(1GH CPU with two core is ideally).
3, If you don't like it, contact us for a refund within 7 days.
1) Click on "Manage Channels".
2) Click on "Add Channel".
3) Name your new channel and click "Next".
4) Navigate to the folders containing your media. Remember that the media folders must have no sub folders. The show names will automatically be added to the channel depending on the name of the folder selected.
5) When you are finished, click "Submit" to save the channel." Repeat steps 2-5 for as many channels as desired.
6) Click the "Back" button and then click on "Start TV" to start your television network.
1) Watch your shows in real time just like regular television!
2) Toggle prime time viewing, letting the network pick shows that are newer when time is closer to prime time!
3) "Lock" a show and play as many random episodes of that show until it is unlocked!
Global-TV: News, Information, Education, Culture and Entertainment serving multilingual viewers in the ethnic communities from Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, and Laos, as well as to the English speaking population of the world. Create a free account at http://iptv.globaltivi.com/ and enjoy watching high quality ethnic TV channels.
Learn more about us at http://www.globaltivi.com.
Version 1.1 of WhereverTV for GoogleTV will only support paid subscription services for GreekTV and MoroccanTV. If you are interested in watching free television, please do not download this version, as we will be launching a new application for free television soon.
Plex organizes all of your personal media, wherever you keep it, so you can enjoy it on any device. With Plex, you can easily stream your videos, music, photos and home movies to your Android phone or tablet from your home computer running Plex Media Server (available for free at https://plex.tv).
- Plex makes your media beautiful with rich descriptions, artwork, and other metadata.
- Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
- Easily share your media with friends and family.
- Browse, fling and control your media on any Plex-enabled device, including the Google Chromecast.
- Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing (Plex Pass)
- Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline (Plex Pass)
- Access a wide range of online channels such as TED, Revision3, and TWiT.
- Queue online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube and watch them later on any device.
With Plex, your media universe is constantly expanding. Getting up and running is easy, so start now!
★★★ NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.8.14 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content (such as video from the iTunes store), ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported. ★★★
FIRST download the Vbukit User App:
You can now access the Vbukit Viewer Web Portal, on nearly 10 Billion screens.
Go to WWW.VBUKIT.TV on your Smart TV, PC, Laptop, or Tablet.
Works on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Linux.
Test on TV's form Samsung, LG, Sony, Philips, and more.
NO Tracking, FULLY Private
Use your phone as your contents remote control as you view it on your friends TV's and PC's.
It's as easy as 1,2,3
1. Activate Vbukit User App
2. Select the Photo, Video, Music, or Webpage you wish to show
3. Point to the TV or PC Screen and that's it!
Learn more at www.vbukit.com
(Based on the Patented Virtual Bucket Secure Sharing Platform)
It is a Google TV featured app. It may not work with other android devices.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Why do I get the "Can't play this video" error?
A: You media player does not support the video format. To confirm this, you need download the video and play with your media player directly.
Q: The video that I just played could not be played any more. Why?
A: Most likely, the issue is caused by the media host site. Some media host sites have their usage limitation for free users.