WHY USE THE MYWELLNESS APP?
- TRAINING: get your personalized and complete training program including cardio, strength, classes and all types of activities; access all exercise instructions and videos; keep track of your results automatically by signing in to mywellness directly on the equipment, wherever you are in the world
- MOTIVATION: mywellness app gives you a weekly goal of activities to complete based on your lifestyle.
- OUTDOOR ACTIVITY: keep track of your outdoor activities directly via the mywellness app or automatically synchronise the data you have stored in other applications such as RunKeeper and MapMyFitness.
- FUN: join the challenges organized by your facility, train and improve your challenge ranking in real time.
- CUSTOMIZATION: Create your mywellness account and sign in using the mywellness application directly on the equipment. How? Just move your smartphone close to the NFC logo or scan the QR code that you find on the machines display.
- BODY MEASUREMENTS: keep track of your measurements (weight, body fat, etc..) and check your progress over time.
We are always happy to receive your feedback! If you have ideas, suggestions, questions or any issue, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* ASUS Wellness currently supports ASUS ZenWatch only *
ASUS Wellness is a companion app to your ASUS ZenWatch. It serves as a personal wellness manager that tracks a variety of wellness statistics, such as heart rate, step counts, and relaxation levels to help users keep their lives in balance and achieve personal fitness goals.
A fancy app that measures your relaxation levels.Using the built-in bio sensor on ASUS ZenWatch, you can measure relaxation levels anytime and anywhere. ASUS Wellness then provides useful short tips on how to increase relaxation and reduce stress to improve your overall wellness. Relaxation scores are recorded in ASUS Wellness, allowing you to track relaxation levels over time.
Auto track and generate a combination of your wellness stats. While you wear ASUS ZenWatch throughout the day, ASUS Wellness app generates a combination of stats including steps taken, calories burned, activity duration, heart rate, exercise intensity and relaxation level. The stats are presented as an informative timeline and weekly summary view that lets you know at a glance how active your lifestyle is.
Self-tracking and quantification. You can set activity goal — such as a target number of steps to take in a day — and then monitor your activity goal on ASUS ZenWatch as well as in ASUS Wellness. The summaries include attractive graphs that are easy to interpret and analyze, and can be used to progress towards future fitness goals.
- ASUS ZenWatch: A Fancy Smartwatch That Measures Your Relaxation Levels
- ASUS' stylish ZenWatch is all about security, remote control and wellness
With ASUS Wellness app, you can:
- Measure your relaxation level via the ZenWatch bio sensor and receive short tips about relieving stress and improving wellness
- Measure your heart rate and see exercise intensity levels to help you improve fitness
- Set activity goals, such as a target number of steps to take in a day
- Track your steps counts, distance walked, calories burned, activity duration, and your location throughout the day
- See how active you are on the informative timeline and weekly summary view
- Visualize activities throughout the day including relaxation scores, heart rate, exercise intensity, transporting activities and locations
- In weekly summary view, you will see charts of total calories burned, activity, exercise intensity and relaxation
- Backup or restore your wellness data via cloud storage
- Tap the BODY Completion percentage (%) area you will be able to view your activity time, total steps, calories burned, heart rate, exercise intensity and so on
- Tap the MIND relaxation average you will be able to view the timeline of your relaxation score records
- Scroll up and down on the leaves area, you will be able to view the daily data of BODY Completion percentage and the MIND relaxation average in the past
- Scroll up and down to move around in the timeline. You can visualize activities throughout the day
- Crowns indicate your best records in the weekly summary
- Information icons provide details of chart functions in the weekly summary
- In the Settings of Wellness app you will be able to set up activity goal, remind to move and backup wellness app data
- You will be able to edit your profile and view the average completion status in the left drawer
ASUS Wellness is designed by ASUS ZenUI
More information about ASUS ZenUI is available here:
Find the latest healthy recipe ideas, weight loss and health tips, DIY beauty and cleaning recipes, natural and herbal remedy informaiton and green living ideas and more with one-touch access.
Connect with Wellness Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest, or send her pictures of your cooking creations through the app for inclusion in future blog posts. Updated app has increased functionality to help your family live a healthy lifestyle in the easiest way possible.
Stay up to date on the latest Wellness Mama activity via the in-app Facebook, Twitter, & YouTube feeds.
You can also submit your favorite health, wellness, and food photos for inclusion in a future Wellness Mama blog post.
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on duration, distance, calories burned or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.
Measure and analyze the intensity of your activities through the Movergy Index, an innovative index that allows you to know immediately how active you are in every moment of your daily life.
Train following the effective workouts certificated by Technogym and collect Moves to overcome your daily goal.
Learn how to improve your health by following the Wellness Cards’ advices on the main issues related to the world of sport and the physical and mental wellbeing .
Other features are:
- Measuring and analyzing your outdoors workouts (walking or cycling) through the GPS
- Tracking functionality
- Integrating the data of the training done in the gym thanks to the Mywellness Cloud
- Sharing your results on the major Social Networks.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Technogym has been designed to use GPS and other sensors sparingly. The app relies mostly on acceleration data.
How it works:
-Just download and open. Our app tracks your steps for you as long as your phone is with you
-Check all your history from the 'Trends' Tab
-Support and encourage friends from the 'Groups' Tab
-Track your weight from the 'Me' tab
Some tips to ensure accuracy:
1. Visit "Pedometer Preferences" and adjust Pedometer mode if the step counter is not accurately recording your steps
2. If you use cleaning tools, add our app to the "ignore" list so that the step counter doesn't get shut down
3. Everyone is different, so be sure to adjust the step counter sensitivity if needed
Some phones simply cannot count steps if the screen is off or locked. We do our best to ensure that we support as many phones as possible, but if you do encounter this problem and the above steps don't work, it might be a limitation of your device. Drop us a message at our support e-mail, and we'll do our best to help.
Get Started Right Away for Free
-No wristband or other hardware required. Our pedometer works entirely from your phone with no additional setup
-No website login, just download for free and start tracking your exercise right away
Track All Your Activity
-Built-in pedometer tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Records steps, calories, distance and active time whether you enjoy walking, jogging or running
-Give your exercise a boost by using GPS to track your outdoor running, walking and biking on a map
-Great companion for Quantified Self
Lose Weight & Get Fit
-Track your weight and BMI over time and correlate changes with your activity and other vitals
-Perfect companion to MyFitnessPal. Pacer syncs all your activity data to MyFitnessPal to create the ultimate weight loss tool
-Activity tracking works great as a complement to any diet
Stay Motivated with Family & Friends
-Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
-Connect with friends trying to lose wait or get fit and keep each other accountable
Create Healthy Habits
-One-tap tools for building daily healthy habits
Other Key Features:
-The easiest to use pedometer for any phone
-Accurate activity tracking and step counting
-Weight and BMI tracking
-Beautiful trend displays for your steps, calories and weight
-Auto-sync your steps and calories to your MyFitnessPal account
Pacer Pedometer is totally free to use. Before you go out and spend your money on an expensive device, try Pacer first!
✔ Pedometer counts your walk run steps 24/7
✔ Sleep Tracker automatically detects how long you sleep last night with "Good Morning" greeting
✔ Calorie Counter recognizes daily activity and counts calories burned automatically for your diet
✔ Weight Tracker tracks your weight loss and diet easily with BMI calculator
✔ Place Tracker lifelog the places and location you visited with low battery impact (less than 5%). Best for time tracking.
✔ Route Tracker records how much you move (car,flight,bike/cycling) and shows routes on the map. Best for mileage tracking.
✔ Fitness Tracker recognizes your motion of diverse exercises and sports workout (squat, push up, sit up, hula hoop, jump rope, elliptical, treadmill) beyond walk steps. Need ARMBAND
✔ Heart Rate Monitor accurately detects your heart rate pulse based on camera. No daily limit on measurement
• IN-DEPTH ANALYTICS (top 5 place/route, sleep, walk pattern with daily/weekly trend)
• AUTOMATIC fitness workout tracker (vs. Manual input-based tracker)
• MINIMAL battery drain (vs. GPS-based tracker)
• PRIVACY first, store data only in your phone (vs. Server-based tracker)
• 100% FREE and NO Ads, NO external gadget (vs. Gadget-based tracker)
• NO SYNC to server or gadget, and thus much more responsive
• ADVANCED motion recognition of exercises (vs. Pedometer-only tracker)
• EASY to share your favorite places and location history (vs. GPS location-only tracker)
• For sports and fitness workout trackers, please wear any ARMBAND with your phone and REPEAT the gestures at least 5 times. Need to click start button for the first run
• In some phones, fitness tracker is not supported due to sensor and form factor limitation (except bike or cycling)
• Pedometer for Nexus 5 and other latest phones uses hardware step counter for minimal battery consumption
• Weight loss tracking is not automatic, but manual. Click pencil icon to add your weight
• For sleep tracker, you don't have to put your phone in the bed. Just act as usual (e.g., phone in the desk without movement). Currently, no support for daytime sleep.
• For heart rate pulse monitor, place and lightly hold your fingertip on the back camera lens until measurement screen becomes RED. If your phone does not have flashlight, please measure in well-lit region for accurate heart rate measurement.
SenseMe is designed as an ultimate life logging and quantified-self app, especially focusing on walk fitness, diet and health. SenseMe is currently beta version. We'd appreciate your valuable feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to email@example.com. Have fun with SenseMe!
The motion sensor on Samsung Activity Tracker checks various information, such as distance, burned calories and speed based on the steps you walk, and your movement patterns during sleep and shows whether you are asleep, restless, or awake.
This device is intended for recreational use only. It is not intended for medical purposes and cannot be used for any medical purposes.
Content found from the device and the application are for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the relationship between you and your physician or other medical provider.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have learned through the device.
Giving thanks will make people full of joy and passionate toward things, lead more harmonious relationship with others. Keep recording gratitude to everyone and everything and make a habit of giving thanks, hence happy and abundance will last.
[Who are you going to give thanks?]
Give thanks will bring positive emotions.
Gratitude journals will help you don't focus on what you lack, but on what you already have, and bring positive thinking like satisfy, happy, and grateful.
[Make a habit of giving thanks, hence happy and abundance will last]
Write down the people or things you want to give thanks in gratitude journals, make a habit of giving thanks, hence happy and abundance will last.
Sharing your gratitude to let your families and friends understand and be touched by your love for them; furthermore, lead more harmonious relationship.
Join us on our journey to a future full of positive energy. The smallest step towards a healthier lifestyle becomes an everyday victory. Share your stories with us #everystepcounts.
Our App allows you to track Food, Activity and steps using your Android device or if you have a health tracker from Jawbone, you can pair to them and start tracking using your health tracker of choice.
Our vision is to unify health tracking data for all people in the UAE. It doesn't matter if you use your phone or Jawbone UP. Just put your user name and password and the App will take care of the rest.
View your own progress, keep track of what your friends are doing and compete with them in Challenges for health and for wealth.
We will keep updating fast and furious, so stay tuned.
This is the App you've been looking for.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
PEDOMETER APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in LITE version)
* Automatic step counter detection (no matter where your phone is stored – pockets, purse, arm, hand)
* Calculation of calories burned
* Step counter calculates speed & distance
* Step frequency calculation
* Training and activity log incl. analysis
* Overall stats of all your activities
* Share your walking and other pedometer activities on Social Media like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and many more
* Pedometer syncs with Runtastic.com: Manage all data online
* Users can save bodymetrics like weight and height for a more accurate calorie count
* Use the pedometer app in the background to conserve battery life
Runtastic Pedometer and Step Counter is ideal to track your daily steps and movement while the app motivates you to walk more, collect more steps and cover greater distances by foot. Our Pedometer app helps you reach the recommended 10,000 steps per day. Positive side effect: More steps and longer walking distances equals more calories burned, too! Take your first step today, download the free Pedometer & Step Counter app on your phone and push yourself to a fitter, healthier lifestyle with your personal pedometer and step counter!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
- Wirelessly SYNC your Fitbit Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
- Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
- Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
- LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
- COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
- ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
- Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
FEATURES OF HEALTH MANAGER.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- The dashboard view will always show critical health related information.
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* IMPORTANCE OF WATER
- Drinking water is an essence of healthy life.
- Water requirement level, total body water instructs an individual to drink a minimum amount of water daily to enhance their health.
* HEALTHY FOOD HABIT
- Nutrients are the constituents for a person to survive and grow.
- Nutrient content, calorie requirements, oil fat content, fat intake levels demonstrate a person to follow a healthy diet level.
* HEALTH IMPACTING HABIT
- Smoking and alcohol are health deterioration factors.
- There is a special feature in health manager which illustrates the negative effect on health due to smoking.
- Health manager induces a person to take no smoking pledge and record the number of days that a person is smoke free.
P.S. There are many new features such as health data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.