HOW DOES UBERSENSE HELP YOU COACH?
Breakdown golf or baseball swings in super slow motion, use side-by-side views to compare two different tennis serves, or review track and field form with frame-by-frame precision. Whatever the sport or setting, Ubersense helps coaches and athletes of all levels improve on-the-go.
Raise your game. Get the FREE app today!
* Record and replay your workout in HD
* Import video from your camera roll or third-party apps, such as Google Drive or Dropbox
* View frame-by-frame playback at 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 slow motion speeds
* Zoom and pan videos to access every detail
* Use drawing tools to measure and highlight technique
* Compare two videos in stacked or side-by-side view
* Track and compare an athlete’s progress over time
* Share videos with Ubersense users or anybody with an email address.
* Watch and download videos sent by other coaches and athletes
* Share and download multiple videos in parallel - even while app is in background.
* Voice-overs for sharing more in-depth analysis
* Access a library of pro athlete videos to compare techniques
We are continually working on new features, updates and bug fixes for Ubersense for Android. For support or feature requests, please visit http://ubersenseandroid.uservoice.com/. We would love to hear from you.
▶ "Not only is Ubersense a free app, but it is the most intuitive app I have ever worked with. It has completely changed the way I analyze and communicate with my campers and pupils."
— Jesse Hubbard, USA Lacrosse Hall of Famer and former MLL All-Star
▶ "This is a great app for me. I use it to show my high school hurdlers where they have errors in their technique, and we have used it to help several kids improve their technique."
— Bob Dahl, High School Track Coach
▶ "Ubersense is an exceptional app! It is an invaluable tool in our performance lab for assessing body mechanics and postural alignment for our athletes."
— Tom Scotto, USA Cycling Elite Level Coach
▶ "This software allows us to post video that our athletes can watch and learn from, regardless of where in the world they are training."
— Tuffy Latour, USA Skeleton National Team Head Coach
▶ "I coach figure skating and being able to slow down video and draw on the screen right on the spot has already been an extremely useful tool for my skaters."
— Erin S., Ubersense for Android user
Ubersense is trusted by the world’s best coaches and athletes in golf, baseball and softball, football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, soccer, bowling, swimming and diving, track and field, gymnastics, figure skating, crossfit, weightlifting, lacrosse, cheerleading and dance, archery, skiing, rowing, rugby, cricket and more.
Video Recording: SKLZ Cam comes equipped with exceptional recording quality.
Superior Playback functionality: Use the handy dial to isolate playback forward or backward at varied speeds.
Slow-motion Setting: By sliding the indicator to the desired slow-motion playback speed, you can free up your hands for easy analysis and sharing with others.
Side-by-side comparison: Just flip your phone on its side and you’ll be able to choose any video from your personal library to compare side by side. Each side has its own playback dial to ensure you get exact movement comparison when you compare two videos. You can also adjust the slow-motion setting for each side in comparison mode.
Drawing Analysis Tools: While reviewing your original recording, SKLZ Cam allows you to use a number of different lines, squares and circles to draw directly onto the video for emphasis on what you’re doing right or wrong.
Voice Record Function: In addition to the drawing analysis tools, you can add further clarity by recording comments at specific points in the video so coaches or trainers can help their athletes understand what they’re doing right and wrong.
Analyzed Videos: Once you’ve either drawn or recorded over an original video, SKLZ Cam saves the analyzed video as a new video that can be emailed or shared via multiple social media platforms.
Easy Labeling & Retrieval: SKLZ Cam offers the user a number of rating, titling, filtering and sorting options to make for easy retrieval of specific footage.
Your Coach assistant
Coach Cam tool for tennis , crossfit , basketball , boxing , volleyball , golf , gymnastics ,crossfit
* Quickly record with your mobile or tablet cam.
* Import videos,movies or images from your gallery camera.
* Search in Youtube any public video.
* Draw all important imaginary lines or areas
* Analize and review your team plays or your players movements with visual annotations
* Show to your players or coaches.
You can use it for board tactics or individual fundamentals.
Analyze individual technique gymnastics , golf ,tennis , boxing ...
Analysis of plays Team sports : volleyball , basketball , soccer , football ...
Review and Analysis of your tennis drills in seconds.
Anaysis of your team youtube plays.
Your Coach eye can analyze and you give any rectification needed to your team or player.
Or you can record or take a photo of technique.
" Perfect for tennis teachers "
" Recommended it to all golf coaches "
" Analysis of my volleyball plays in video !!! Thanks !"
" Love it, use during my tennis classes "
" Great , use my cam and analyze everything "
" Yes, I can review my youtube videos"
Design your tactics by identifying the positions of players at certain moments and preview the result. It contains a player with which to display the stored strategies for a better interpretation, which also lets you set playback speed. Stores up to twenty five tactics of attack or defense.
Create your training exercises by the board, defined between five possible types (physical, defense, shooting, skills, attack and general).
Plan your training using your saved exercises and specifying the time of work of each of them.
You can also use it freely as a blackboard to explain your instructions.
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
Make your exercise program, train, take measurements, progress and analyze your progress. All this is easy to do with this app!
- backup data to cloud
- output of the previous results, to strive for progress
- full list of exercises
- exercises with pictures and explanations
- The ability to create and delete
- Statistical graphics
- Measurements, statistics
- the opportunity to go out and continue from the same place
- Training timer with vibration
- Comments on the training
- Easy to backup the history of training in Google Drive, and recover from it.
- So much more =)
-Create, Log (time, reps) and view statistics of your WOD. Benchmark or the one you save.
-See what muscle you use from a list of exercises.
-Need a place to hold your personal records? This app will save them for you.
-Use the onerepmax tool to calculate base on weight and reps completed.
-Follow the strength program before your WOD. It will help your get better 1RM over time.
-Use any of the timer especially create for cross-fit needs.(AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata).
This app includes ads.
CrossFit è un programma di allenamento volto a migliorare la competenza fisica in ognuna delle dieci categorie del fitness.
Resistenza cardiovascolare. Resistenza al lattato. Forza. Flessibilità. Potenza. Velocità. Coordinazione. Agilità. Equilibrio. Precisione.
Come facciamo tutto questo al nostro box CrossFit Team 059?
Ci alleniamo in classi, o mini gruppi, che vanno dalle 10 alle 20 persone. Verrai sempre seguito da uno o due dei nostri Coaches certificati CrossFit.
Riscaldamento iniziale, mobilità articolare, tecnica,
una sessione di forza (dinamica - massima - esplosiva),
W.O.D. (workout of the day), stretching.
In questo modo ogni giorno imparerai, o migliorerai,
la tecnica di vari esercizi e la metterai in pratica
nel workout of the day, che sarà diverso ogni giorno, ed
infine allungherai i tuoi muscoli per prevenire gli infortuni.
- Prenota le tue lezioni
- I W.O.D. giornalieri sempre disponibili!
- Rimani aggiornato sulle news del box
- Contatta il box
* High resolution swing recording & importing
* Frame by frame play & recording (0.03 sec)
* Two Video comparing(Free)
* Simple video editing
* Romote Personal Pro-Lesson Service
* Tour Pro Swing Video Download
* Analysis Tool Box Support
* Swing | Lesson | Member | More
* Recording & Importing (from gallery)
* Pro Model Swing Video Down & Analysis
* Slow motion play & comparing (Free)
* Video editing (Trimming, Rotation, Copy)
* Lesson Request
* Lessoned video down
* Member sing up
* Ticketing (for lesson)
* Member information
* Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Uart golf !!!.
Video Coach is a simple yet powerful real-time video analysis tool.
Video coach helps you analyse and improve your sporting activities or the performance of your students or athletes if you are physical education teacher or coach.
Video coach records videos and displays them continuously with a time delay for a quick and handsfree visual feedback.
You can record your performance and watch it a few seconds later directly on your device without touching a button.
Video stream is kept in RAM and not saved in the file storage by default so it will not clutter your internal storage or SD card.
At any time, you can save the video in the internal storage or SD card.
This application is a free evaluation version.
At the end of the 10 days evaluation period, you can buy a a perpetual license directly from the application (in app payment).
!!!! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING VIDEO COACH !!!!
This application uses advanced video features introduced recently on Android devices.
If the application does not work correctly on your device, please send a mail to email@example.com before writing a bad review.
Your problem will be studied and fixed as quickly as possible.
!!!! THANKS !!!!
1, 2, 3 or 4 delayed views (device dependent)
Programmable delay in seconds.
Maximum delay depends only on the amount of RAM your device allocates to each application.
Example : maximum delay is 10 minutes on Nexus 4
Delay can be set without interrupting the live video stream.
Pause/unpause for delayed views
HD record and playback (device dependent)
Fast and easy switch between record and playback modes
Playback mode to replay the video stream in loop.
Up to 4 delayed views can be played back in parallel (device dependent).
Freeze frame and slow motion in playback mode.
Rewind and fast forward in playback mode.
Zoom-in and pan independently each delayed view to analyse more precisely a sequence of the performance (paid option).
Drawing tools (lines, ovals, free drawing, 3 colors) to highlight special areas on the delayed views (paid option).
Resolution settings up to HD (device dependent)
Video qualith setting (normal and high)
Supports front and back cameras. Use front camera for a delay mirror effect.
Captured video stream can be saved to a file (Android 4.3 and above only for the time being)
Video file can be played with most video players.
Real time video view can be moved around the screen.
Fullscreen mode to make every screen pixel available to your videos.
Gesture based User interface.
Video stream is kept in RAM to save power and save your device Flash memory or SD card.
Clutter free User Interface
Video coach, video delay, video replay, slow motion, video freeze, delay camera, time camera, BaM video delay Android equivalent, Bust a Move Video Delay Android equivalent, sport, physical education teacher, PE teacher, coach, trainer, delay mirror, Android alternative to Bust a Move Video Delay, Video feedback, Video analysis
Existing www.soccertutor.com customers can also download their eBooks and stream videos from the ‘My Library’ area. The app targets every level of football, from youth development to professional, so you can learn from some of the best coaches across the world.
Available for Android, iPhone & iPod Touch.
RECORD. ANALYZE. IMPROVE.
Requires Android 2.2 or Higher.
iSwing™ allows you to self-diagnose your golf swing through frame-by-frame video analysis. It is equipped with easy and effective tools to spot your swing plane, tempo, head position and club alignment. With slow-motion replay & side-by-side comparison to PGA TOUR Pros, you'll see first hand why millions of users around the world turn to video swing analysis. Whether you're at the golf range or on the course, iSwing™ will be the 15th must-have for your bag.
"A lot of guys will be all over this..."
- Ricky Fowler / PGA
"Quite possibly the best invention for mobile golfers..."
- Golf Magazine Publications
"Great product. This will revolutionize the way we play golf."
- Jake Montogue / PGA Professional
• Recording length = 4.0 seconds
• INSTANT Playback
• Timer with 8, 12 & 14 seconds
• 30 FPS Capture
• Email Video (.mov)
• Play, Back and Forward Buttons
• Scrubber for enhanced playback
• Slow motion speeds
• Touch screen line drawing tools
• Motion Echo
• Loop/Repeat Playback
• Flip & Enlarge Video
• Move/Pan Tool
• Side-by-side mode
• Tandem Playback Mode
• Saved according to Date & Time
• Send video via E-mail
• Create titles for your swing
===== REQUIREMENTs ======
- Requires 2.1 Operating System and Higher.
===== HELPFUL TIPS ======
- Best if used in natural & bright sunlight.
- When recording, maintain steady hands
- Use the recording timer when recording solo or with partner
- For optimal viewing, be sure set your Android brightness settings at 100%
For more information about iSwing™ visit: http://www.iswingapp.com
Edufii is the world’s first and only social network for Skills Development. Purpose built for dedicated Coaches, Athletes & Fans Edufii combines the best elements of Facebook, Dropbox, email, text and Video Analysis apps, making collaborating around skill development simple and efficient. Capture, collaborate and review using video, photo, text, audio, and any other type of document – all in real time.
**Edufii is FREE to the world and accessible on your phone, tablet, or computer. Thousands of Coaches and Athletes from 50+ Countries are taking their skills to the next level using Edufii.. so what are you waiting for?
- “Edufii is like Facebook on Steroids for Coaching”
~ John Perna - The Players Service
- “Edufii enables optimal Coach-Athlete feedback while increasing intrinsic motivation. A lethal combination."
~ Jim Liston - Performance Trainer, Founder and President CATZ
- “Absolutely loving Edufii, I’m sold”
~ Mary Ritchie - LPGA, Head Women’s Golf Coach - UC Riverside
- “I used to print papers and send emails... now I just press record and we are good to go.”
~ Jarrett Phillips - TPI Level 3, Owner - Functional Movement Academy
Introducing Edufii TrainingSpaces:
- Capture. Use your mobile device to record training videos, take pictures and record audio and text notes
- Practice Smarter. All your training information is now organized and accessible in one space
- Track Progress. Visualize your practice and performance to see how far you’ve come
- Stay in Sync. Collaboration has never been easier for Coaches, Athletes, and Fans (ie. Parents)
- Celebrate. Re-live and share your achievements
**With Edufii your TrainingSpace goes with you, connecting you to WHO and WHAT matters most from anywhere on any device**
Edufii’s first Droid app is finally here and we’re beyond excited to connect more Coaches, Athletes, and Fans from around the globe with this new addition. Since this is version 1 of our Droid app there are still a few items missing but they will be added very quickly. That said though, if you‘ve used our iOS app you’ll notice some very cool user experience updates.
Features Coming Soon:
Slo-Motion and improved video controls
Optimization for Tablets
& Much more
* * * * *
If you want to be superhuman, Coach.me is the best training available.
Get fit. Get happy. Get productive. Coach.me coaches you in more than 200,000 different goals.
Coaching ranges from simple reminders all the way to hiring one of our 700 expert coaches.
Here's how Coach.me works.
STEP 1: Choose your goal.
Coach.me helps you focus on the daily practice that goes into achieving your most important goals. If you are willing to do the work, we will help you achieve anything.
The Coach.me community works on goals big and small. In 2014, our top goals were: exercise, drink more water, read, meditate, go to sleep by midnight, go to the gym, run, set priorities for your day, pushups, and save money.
STEP 2: Turn on coaching
There are three types of coaching Coach.me can provide you: advice, motivation, and prompting. Use as much or as little coaching as you want.
* Advice comes from the community of users and coaches. Everyone is available to answer your questions, and you can hire any of 700 1-on-1 coaches.
* Motivation comes from celebrating every step of progress. The Coach.me community cheers you on and the Coach.me app records your biggest milestones.
* Prompting comes in the form of reminders. We're all busy—Coach.me will make sure you don't forget what's important.
STEP 3: Turn momentum in to achievement
The Coach.me app and community are all focused on regular progress. If you can make a little bit of progress today, we'll help you make even more tomorrow.
You should also know that the Coach.me team is always available to help you. Visit our blog for interviews with our most successful coaches (http://blog.coach.me) and email us if you have feedback or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Coach.me team (Tony, Erin, Alicia, Herzog, Esther, Terrie)
P.S. we should mention diet goals since they are so important to so many people. We've measured the effectiveness of the most popular diets on Coach.me. If you're looking for a way to lose weight, we've seen high success rates in The 4-Hour Body, Paleo, Vegetarian, Bulletproof, Whole 30, Mediterranean, and South Beach.
P.P.S. we hate to tell people what their goals should be, but we're also big fans of meditation as a way to do pushups for your brain. We've helped more than 85,000 people learn to meditate. The keys are to start with just a few minutes each day and drop the judgement: everyone's mind wanders. We have dozens of meditation teachers and a collection of guided meditation videos that can help you learn how to become a meditator.
P.P.P.S. We love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com
And there's more...
• Watch all your team's game, practice, and opponent scout video.
• Analyze full breakdown data and notes on each clips.
• View and create Exchanges.
• Capture video and easily upload it to Hudl.com.
• Study your video, with full data and notes on each clip.
• View all your Highlights and Top Plays, then share them with your friends.
Note: This app requires an account on Hudl.com. If you're a coach, athletic director, or booster, visit http://www.hudl.com/signup to sign up. If you're an athlete, check with your coach to get your login information.
Design your strategies by identifying the positions of players at certain moments and preview the result. It contains a player with which to display the stored strategies for a better interpretation, which also lets you set playback speed. Store up to five plays of five types (Corner, Foul, Throw-in, Play, Other)
Create your training exercises by the board, defined between five possible types(physical exercises, individual technique, improved dribbling, team play, shooting and general).
Plan your training using your saved exercises and specifying the time of work of each of them.
You can also use it freely as a blackboard to explain your instructions.
•Send multiple images or videos from your mobile device at once
•Connect to your local network to provide a fast and secure transfer
•Use content that’s automatically imported from your camera roll
•Preview images and video before sending
•Capture images or record video within the app and send them directly to Camtasia, Snagit, or TechSmith Relay
•Easily annotate images on the go with the built-in drawing tool, and share them with your colleagues via TechSmith Relay
•Quickly pair your device with multiple computers via QR Code
•Share recent TechSmith Relay content directly from the app through the upload history