HOW DOES UBERSENSE HELP YOU COACH?
Breakdown golf or baseball swings in super slow motion, use side-by-side views to compare two different tennis serves, or review track and field form with frame-by-frame precision. Whatever the sport or setting, Ubersense helps coaches and athletes of all levels improve on-the-go.
Raise your game. Get the FREE app today!
* Record and replay your workout in HD
* Import video from your camera roll or third-party apps, such as Google Drive or Dropbox
* View frame-by-frame playback at 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 slow motion speeds
* Zoom and pan videos to access every detail
* Use drawing tools to measure and highlight technique
* Compare two videos in stacked or side-by-side view
* Track and compare an athlete’s progress over time
* Share videos with Ubersense users or anybody with an email address.
* Watch and download videos sent by other coaches and athletes
* Share and download multiple videos in parallel - even while app is in background.
* Voice-overs for sharing more in-depth analysis
* Access a library of pro athlete videos to compare techniques
We are continually working on new features, updates and bug fixes for Ubersense for Android. For support or feature requests, please visit http://ubersenseandroid.uservoice.com/. We would love to hear from you.
▶ "Not only is Ubersense a free app, but it is the most intuitive app I have ever worked with. It has completely changed the way I analyze and communicate with my campers and pupils."
— Jesse Hubbard, USA Lacrosse Hall of Famer and former MLL All-Star
▶ "This is a great app for me. I use it to show my high school hurdlers where they have errors in their technique, and we have used it to help several kids improve their technique."
— Bob Dahl, High School Track Coach
▶ "Ubersense is an exceptional app! It is an invaluable tool in our performance lab for assessing body mechanics and postural alignment for our athletes."
— Tom Scotto, USA Cycling Elite Level Coach
▶ "This software allows us to post video that our athletes can watch and learn from, regardless of where in the world they are training."
— Tuffy Latour, USA Skeleton National Team Head Coach
▶ "I coach figure skating and being able to slow down video and draw on the screen right on the spot has already been an extremely useful tool for my skaters."
— Erin S., Ubersense for Android user
Ubersense is trusted by the world’s best coaches and athletes in golf, baseball and softball, football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, soccer, bowling, swimming and diving, track and field, gymnastics, figure skating, crossfit, weightlifting, lacrosse, cheerleading and dance, archery, skiing, rowing, rugby, cricket and more.
Video Recording: SKLZ Cam comes equipped with exceptional recording quality.
Superior Playback functionality: Use the handy dial to isolate playback forward or backward at varied speeds.
Slow-motion Setting: By sliding the indicator to the desired slow-motion playback speed, you can free up your hands for easy analysis and sharing with others.
Side-by-side comparison: Just flip your phone on its side and you’ll be able to choose any video from your personal library to compare side by side. Each side has its own playback dial to ensure you get exact movement comparison when you compare two videos. You can also adjust the slow-motion setting for each side in comparison mode.
Drawing Analysis Tools: While reviewing your original recording, SKLZ Cam allows you to use a number of different lines, squares and circles to draw directly onto the video for emphasis on what you’re doing right or wrong.
Voice Record Function: In addition to the drawing analysis tools, you can add further clarity by recording comments at specific points in the video so coaches or trainers can help their athletes understand what they’re doing right and wrong.
Analyzed Videos: Once you’ve either drawn or recorded over an original video, SKLZ Cam saves the analyzed video as a new video that can be emailed or shared via multiple social media platforms.
Easy Labeling & Retrieval: SKLZ Cam offers the user a number of rating, titling, filtering and sorting options to make for easy retrieval of specific footage.
Your Coach assistant
Coach Cam tool for tennis , crossfit , basketball , boxing , volleyball , golf , gymnastics ,crossfit
* Quickly record with your mobile or tablet cam.
* Import videos,movies or images from your gallery camera.
* Search in Youtube any public video.
* Draw all important imaginary lines or areas
* Analize and review your team plays or your players movements with visual annotations
* Show to your players or coaches.
You can use it for board tactics or individual fundamentals.
Analyze individual technique gymnastics , golf ,tennis , boxing ...
Analysis of plays Team sports : volleyball , basketball , soccer , football ...
Review and Analysis of your tennis drills in seconds.
Anaysis of your team youtube plays.
Your Coach eye can analyze and you give any rectification needed to your team or player.
Or you can record or take a photo of technique.
" Perfect for tennis teachers "
" Recommended it to all golf coaches "
" Analysis of my volleyball plays in video !!! Thanks !"
" Love it, use during my tennis classes "
" Great , use my cam and analyze everything "
" Yes, I can review my youtube videos"
Best for fitness-lovers and experienced sportsman's to keep track of all possible gym training types in a smart way.
✓ fast and easy data input
✓ huge database of exercises
✓ create your individual training course and your own exercises
✓ detailed history
✓ progress monitoring via graphs and stats
✓ free (but short ad title)
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
-Create, Log (time, reps) and view statistics of your WOD. Benchmark or the one you save.
-See what muscle you use from a list of exercises.
-Need a place to hold your personal records? This app will save them for you.
-Use the onerepmax tool to calculate base on weight and reps completed.
-Follow the strength program before your WOD. It will help your get better 1RM over time.
-Use any of the timer especially create for cross-fit needs.(AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata).
This app includes ads.
Available for Android, iPhone & iPod Touch.
RECORD. ANALYZE. IMPROVE.
Requires Android 2.2 or Higher.
iSwing™ allows you to self-diagnose your golf swing through frame-by-frame video analysis. It is equipped with easy and effective tools to spot your swing plane, tempo, head position and club alignment. With slow-motion replay & side-by-side comparison to PGA TOUR Pros, you'll see first hand why millions of users around the world turn to video swing analysis. Whether you're at the golf range or on the course, iSwing™ will be the 15th must-have for your bag.
"A lot of guys will be all over this..."
- Ricky Fowler / PGA
"Quite possibly the best invention for mobile golfers..."
- Golf Magazine Publications
"Great product. This will revolutionize the way we play golf."
- Jake Montogue / PGA Professional
• Recording length = 4.0 seconds
• INSTANT Playback
• Timer with 8, 12 & 14 seconds
• 30 FPS Capture
• Email Video (.mov)
• Play, Back and Forward Buttons
• Scrubber for enhanced playback
• Slow motion speeds
• Touch screen line drawing tools
• Motion Echo
• Loop/Repeat Playback
• Flip & Enlarge Video
• Move/Pan Tool
• Side-by-side mode
• Tandem Playback Mode
• Saved according to Date & Time
• Send video via E-mail
• Create titles for your swing
===== REQUIREMENTs ======
- Requires 2.1 Operating System and Higher.
===== HELPFUL TIPS ======
- Best if used in natural & bright sunlight.
- When recording, maintain steady hands
- Use the recording timer when recording solo or with partner
- For optimal viewing, be sure set your Android brightness settings at 100%
For more information about iSwing™ visit: http://www.iswingapp.com
Design your tactics by identifying the positions of players at certain moments and preview the result. It contains a player with which to display the stored strategies for a better interpretation, which also lets you set playback speed. Stores up to twenty five tactics of attack or defense.
Create your training exercises by the board, defined between five possible types (physical, defense, shooting, skills, attack and general).
Plan your training using your saved exercises and specifying the time of work of each of them.
You can also use it freely as a blackboard to explain your instructions.
* High resolution swing recording & importing
* Frame by frame play & recording (0.03 sec)
* Two Video comparing(Free)
* Simple video editing
* Romote Personal Pro-Lesson Service
* Tour Pro Swing Video Download
* Analysis Tool Box Support
* Swing | Lesson | Member | More
* Recording & Importing (from gallery)
* Pro Model Swing Video Down & Analysis
* Slow motion play & comparing (Free)
* Video editing (Trimming, Rotation, Copy)
* Lesson Request
* Lessoned video down
* Member sing up
* Ticketing (for lesson)
* Member information
* Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Uart golf !!!.
An Android Wear watch is required in order to capture your golf swing analysis.
- Find out your golf swing power and speed measured in MPH
- Visualize your golf swing form in 3D
- Rotate view in any direction to look at your golf swing from any angle
- Up to 200 samples/second (depending on your watch sensor) so that you can see details no human eye can capture
- A number of data reported including swing speed, tempo, swing plane, impact angle, swing path, grip angle, and golf swing power.
- Swing data stored in the cloud so that you can revisit at any time
- No Internet connection required during swing. Your Android Wear golf swing analysis saved to cloud when the phone is connected to the Internet later.
- Support both left-handed & right-handed golfer
This golf swing trainer tool is extremely helpful in visualizing your arm movement through the swing. For example, you can visualize how your arm cross over through the impact zone. Another use of the Android Wear golf swing reader, if you tend to cast early, you can visualize your arm pushing out and swinging outside in to compensate.
Advantages compared to other golf swing analyzers on the market:
- No hardware to buy, just use your Android Wear watch. Other analyzers cost $150+
- No calibration, no set up. Start the golf swing trainer app and play.
- No switching. No need to switch the sensor when you switch the golf club.
- No extra weight. Nothing is attached to the shaft, so your golf swing power and form are never affected. You can even use it on the golf course to capture your game swings.
Limitations: Because the sensor location is on your wrist, you will not see problems associated with your hand. For example, if you flip your hand or un-hinge too early, you will not be able to visualize the problem. However, a hand flip is usually a result of compensating for an early arm casting, so you can get a hint from your arm trajectory.
We appreciate your feedbacks. If you see a problem or have a suggestion, please do not just leave a negative rating (yes 4* is a bad rating, we have a high standard :-)), because we have no idea why. Tell us the problem so that we can improve the product. Better yet, email us directly at email@example.com. Like other reviews have mentioned, we provide a speedy support, we typically respond within 30 minutes.
LG G: Tested working well. It samples at 200 samples/second. This is the recommended watch to work with this App.
Samsung Gear Live: Sample at 200 samples/second. This watch's sensor has a limited range, if you have a fast swing, it may be beyond what the sensor can capture. We have a special sensor fusion algorithm to get around it, but the accuracy suffers. Also, there is sensor noise which causes a swing not to be captured occasionally. Be warned of these limitations, and do not leave a bad review because of these sensor limitations that are beyond our control.
Moto 360: It samples at 25 samples/second. You will see a coarse output, there is nothing we can do in our app to fix the sampling issue. There are still bugs with Motorola's sensor implementation, when they fix them, we will be able to improve the accuracy a bit.
Others: We have user reporting that it works perfectly fine on other watches, such as LG G R, Asus Zenwatch and Sony Watch 3.
Video Coach is a simple yet powerful real-time video analysis tool.
Video coach helps you analyse and improve your sporting activities or the performance of your students or athletes if you are physical education teacher or coach.
Video coach records videos and displays them continuously with a time delay for a quick and handsfree visual feedback.
You can record your performance and watch it a few seconds later directly on your device without touching a button.
Video stream is kept in RAM and not saved in the file storage by default so it will not clutter your internal storage or SD card.
At any time, you can save the video in the internal storage or SD card.
This application is a free evaluation version.
At the end of the 10 days evaluation period, you can buy a a perpetual license directly from the application (in app payment).
!!!! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING VIDEO COACH !!!!
This application uses advanced video features introduced recently on Android devices.
If the application does not work correctly on your device, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before writing a bad review.
Your problem will be studied and fixed as quickly as possible.
!!!! THANKS !!!!
1, 2, 3 or 4 delayed views (device dependent)
Programmable delay in seconds.
Maximum delay depends only on the amount of RAM your device allocates to each application.
Example : maximum delay is 10 minutes on Nexus 4
Delay can be set without interrupting the live video stream.
Pause/unpause for delayed views
HD record and playback (device dependent)
Fast and easy switch between record and playback modes
Playback mode to replay the video stream in loop.
Up to 4 delayed views can be played back in parallel (device dependent).
Freeze frame and slow motion in playback mode.
Rewind and fast forward in playback mode.
Zoom-in and pan independently each delayed view to analyse more precisely a sequence of the performance (paid option).
Drawing tools (lines, ovals, free drawing, 3 colors) to highlight special areas on the delayed views (paid option).
Resolution settings up to HD (device dependent)
Video qualith setting (normal and high)
Supports front and back cameras. Use front camera for a delay mirror effect.
Captured video stream can be saved to a file (Android 4.3 and above only for the time being)
Video file can be played with most video players.
Real time video view can be moved around the screen.
Fullscreen mode to make every screen pixel available to your videos.
Gesture based User interface.
Video stream is kept in RAM to save power and save your device Flash memory or SD card.
Clutter free User Interface
Video coach, video delay, video replay, slow motion, video freeze, delay camera, time camera, BaM video delay Android equivalent, Bust a Move Video Delay Android equivalent, sport, physical education teacher, PE teacher, coach, trainer, delay mirror, Android alternative to Bust a Move Video Delay, Video feedback, Video analysis
*Access to Over 50 swings from PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tour Players (Limited to two downloads in Free version)
.....among many others!!
*Record and Import
*Trim and Edit Video
*Variable Speed Playback, frame-by-frame
*Support for Sony Action Cam WiFi. Wirelessly transmit 120fps HD from the Sony Action Cam.
*Split-Screen Swing Analysis (Premium Benefit)
*Flip/Mirror, Zoom, Overlay Swings
*Landscape or Vertical Orientation
*Tour Pro Swing Library (300fps)
*Full Suite of Analysis Tools
*Create free online “locker” to store swings
*Submit/View Analyzed Clips from V1 Instructor
*Access to Video Drills from Top V1 instructors
*Facebook your Swing Video & Snapshot
*Email Screenshot of analysis and video
*Print your Snapshot on a WiFi printer
Purchasing the V1 Golf Premium Unlocker grants users:
*Unlimited Model Video Downloads
*All ads removed
About Interactive Frontiers
We are the maker of V1 Pro, the #1 Video Analysis Software in Sports. V1 Pro is the preferred technology partner of PGA.com, PGA of America, Golf Digest and used by leading Tour players and golf instructors worldwide to capture, analyze and improve their golf swings.
We are committed to continually improving the V1 Golf App, so we encourage any and all feedback you may want to offer.
~For more information about Interactive Frontiers and the V1 Golf App, please visit www.v1golfapp.com~
share your swing of about 15 seconds long
with golfers around the world, and also
recieve free advice from them.
● Secrets : Tour champions and tournament
winners analyze their swings in sections, and
give out their Secrets on how to swing the
● Fix Me : Upload your swing image, and ask
for help on Fix Me. Worldwide viewers of
SwingAid will help you.
SwingAid is a FREE app.
You can identify moments that are impossible to
distinguish with bare eyes by simply analyzing
partitions of the action,and also share this
information with people all around the world.
For now, this application is specialized for golf
swing analyzing, but it can be adapted to any
other type of sports for posture analysis.
1. Record the image
2. Set the starting and ending points
3. You can analyze extremely detailed frames
up to 0.001 sec/frame.
4. Drawing tools : line, circle, rectangle, angles
5. Projection : A selected image can be projected
on the background, allowing comparison
analysis in detail.
6. 2 recordings can be analyzed in comparison
at the same time.
7. A members management system is available
8. A log-in is required for personal services.
9. Images can be shared with people all around
the world, and you can also analyze other
people’s swing with our analyzing tools.
SwingAid Golf Swing Community provided
for free to all users who are in love with sports
all around the world.
All sorts of users are accessing our application,
people such as professional athletes an
instructors, amateurs,students, dads who take
their kids out at weekends,and so many more.
They all have different type skin, different
language, and different levels of sports skills,
they share their images allowing each other
to question, comment, and seldom argue
Whether you enjoy golf, baseball, tennis,
Whether you are professional, or amateur,
Whether you are good or not!
Faster, further, and more accurately!
Everyone wishes to be better than we are now.
Through SwingAid, our users will be capable of
● fixing their posture properly,
● share new trends and information,
● and enhance each and every individual’s
physical talents in a healthy manner
Have fun with SwingAid!
KEYWORDS : golf, golf swing, swing, analysis,
motion, sports, swing analysis, swingaid,
golf swing analysis, motion analysis, kgf,
swingaid, swing aid
Our redesigned free app now offers powerful new video analysis features. You can view the swings of PGA TOUR pro players from different angles and capture your own swing on video. The free app also provides detailed analysis of pro swings, complete with specific training tips and drills. (You don't need a Zepp sensor for these features, just the free app.)
Get the FREE app today and start improving your game with Zepp!
VIDEO ANALYSIS TOOLS — Free
• Record HD video of your swing
• Replay swings from multiple angles
• Use drawing tools to analyze your swing mechanics
• Watch pro swing analysis videos
• Compare your swing side-by-side with PGA Tour players like Keegan Bradley in 3D and video
3D SWING ANALYSIS — Zepp Sensor required
• Capture and analyze your swing in 3D from any angle
• Track club head speed, club plane, hand plane, tempo, backswing position, hip rotation and more
• Get personalized tips, drills and coaching
• Set goals and track your improvement
Record, analyze and share your swing with friends and instructors. Compare your swing with PGA pro swing library covering all the key shots from tee to green. Access expert golf practice drills and fitness exercises at home or on the range. HD instructional videos featuring National PGA Teacher of the Year Todd Anderson and top golf fitness expert Randy Myers.
GOGI Golf Swing Pro integrates with GOGI’s FREE website (www.mygogi.org) to track all your swings and access instructional videos, stats tracking and other functionally to accelerate your development. No subscriptions or ads.
GOGI SWING PRO HIGLIGHTS:
1.) Record, analyze and share your golf swing
2.) Compare your swing with PGA pro swing library (driver, irons, bunkers, short game, advanced shots)
3.) PGA Tour practice drills and golf fitness exercises to accelerate development – add notes and save “favorites”
4.) High-definition instructional videos featuring National PGA Teacher of the Year Todd Anderson and golf’s top golf fitness expert, Randy Myers
5.) Capture and upload videos to your GOGI website profile (www.mygogi.org) for further analysis and sharing with your friends or golf instructor
View more at http://www.mygogi.org
•Send multiple images or videos from your mobile device at once
•Connect to your local network to provide a fast and secure transfer
•Use content that’s automatically imported from your camera roll
•Preview images and video before sending
•Capture images or record video within the app and send them directly to Camtasia, Snagit, or TechSmith Relay
•Easily annotate images on the go with the built-in drawing tool, and share them with your colleagues via TechSmith Relay
•Quickly pair your device with multiple computers via QR Code
•Share recent TechSmith Relay content directly from the app through the upload history