You must have heard of an old adage “A picture says a thousand words“. But at DailyVocab.com “A picture will say only 1 word which you will remember for 1000 years”
Visit our website http://dailyvocab.com/
Vocab Meme app features:
• Funny memes for all vocabulary words
• New Vocab Meme (word) posted everyday
• Synonyms, Antonyms, and sentences (word usage)
• Pronunciations - learn how to say the word
• English to Hindi meaning
• Idioms and Phrases
• Mnemonic (memory aid for words)
• Exam specific Word list
• High frequency, medium frequency and low frequency words
• Create your own Vocab Meme
• My Vocab Meme list
• Mark words to Revision list
• Mark words to Learned list
• Meme vocabulary quizzes
• Quizzes for following competitive exams
• Quizzes sorted in alphabetical order
• Words sorted in alphabetical order
CONCEPTUALIZING the meaning of a word is often contextual. And what better way it would be to remember a complex word using pictures in a given context! DailyVocab, a start-up at MICA plans to do just that. According to founder, Anshul Agarwal, “English language learning is a serious problem in India and needs to be solved. One way to make the learning interesting, is through ‘Vocab Meme’ that teaches word power using Internet memes which are quite popular among youth and shared/liked frequently on various social media platforms." Dailyvocab.com is particularly useful for students who are preparing for competitive exams. It is also useful for people who are learning English as a second language but do not have the time to attend offline classes.
Imaginative use of pictures
The uniqueness attached to the idea is that learning is fun. It is also easy to memorize the context. Anshul says, “Initially I started with the idea of providing vocab Internet memes (memory aids for each word) only, but the project has now evolved as a one stop vocabulary solution website. Alongside the word we now offer its meaning in both English and Hindi, synonyms, antonyms, and the recent word usage from news and mnemonics”. In a way, this is an improvement on link method of memory where one has to create mental images of items that one wants to memorize. The use of pictures help to etch the meaning of a word in your memory.
Vocab Meme is a place where memes teach Word Power.We help you to learn new words in a world’s most innovative and funniest way. With dailyvocab.com, you can learn over 3000 High frequency words for all the major competitive exams in just a few days (which was earlier not possible). Memes here on Daily Vocab are so interactive that a word once learned on Daily Vocab stays learned forever.
English to Hindi Dictionary with pictures for CAT,SAT,GRE,IELTS,TOEFL,SSC,Bank PO,GMAT,GATE and UPSC Improve vocabulary and learn English - Vocab Meme offered by Daily Vocab
Copyright Policy: http://dailyvocab.com/copyright-policy/
Exam Vocabulary Covered:
Bank PO Vocabulary
Exam Specific Wordlist includes:
Bank PO Wordlist
Vocabulary Quizzes includes:
CAT Vocab Quiz
GRE Vocab Quiz
Bank PO Vocab Quiz
CET Vocab Quiz
GATE Vocab Quiz
GMAT Vocab Quiz
GRE Vocab Quiz
IAS Vocab Quiz
IBPS Vocab Quiz
IELTS Vocab Quiz
IES Vocab Quiz
SAT Vocab Quiz
SSC Vocab Quiz
TOEFL Vocab Quiz
UPSC Vocab Quiz
- Search any word/phrase in DIVII’s massive database
- Enjoy video examples to understand the correct usage of a word/phrase searched
- Tap on any subtitled text to see its meaning along with video examples
- Stay updated and enjoy the wide range of news and entertainment videos
- Enhance your knowledge through customized vocabulary lists for competitive tests like IELTS, GRE, TOEIC, SAT and TOEFL as well as for business vocabulary, and everyday conversations
- Save and organize your searches in curated Notebook folders
- View and manage your search queries in History
- Scribble your thoughts in Note while checking meanings of a word/phrase
- Change the English dictionary language as per your preference from the multi-lingual options
- View word lists in flashcard mode for an enhanced experience
- Rectify and update yourself with the advanced audio pronunciation guide
To get the most out of DIVII: English Video Dictionary, download and enjoy it now on your smartphone. For more information, visit:
The easiest way to learn spanish and french by learning the words translations from english .
A complete English to spanish and french thesaurus dictionary .
Now No internet Required for word searching . Its time to get the vocabulary power , offline now.
You can search in 2 ways
- Search By Word / Initials
- Search By Alphabets
- Settings Feature To customize language to be displayed .
- Audio Pronunciation of English Words Also Available in the this 3 in 1 dictionary .Listen to the correct pronunciation in English of words (*Requires Internet )
- 3 Languages available for dictionary - English , Spanish and French
- Shows a distinction of synonyms and antonyms as per its type i.e adjective , noun , verb etc .
- Ideal for use in word games and puzzles, to improve your writing or to find the word
- BookMark Favourite Words
- Customise Languages To Be displayed accordingly
- A to Z format for word searching
- Theme Based UI (dark and light)
- Share Words Definition to Social Media
- 2 x 2 Themes
- Regular Updates
- Complete support
- Clear and Concise
This dictionary cum thesaurus app will help you in your career plan and helps in preparation of GRE , GMAT and other MBA and other english exams .
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for suggestions and feedback for improvements.
Follow us on twitter @gamesnapps4u
SAT Vocab Master is a vocabulary app made to help you study for the SAT/ACT/GRE tests, or simply to enhance your vocabulary. There are currently 4971 words in this app (2381 nouns, 1533 adjectives, 1003 verbs, and 54 adverbs). The words were taken from freevocabulary.com, an excellent educational resource. Also included are 40 common prefixes, their meanings, and example usage.
There are two types of quizzes in SAT Vocab Master: multiple choice quiz and flash card quiz. Both allow you to create filters for the quiz, such as only adverbs, only words that start with a certain letter, or only the words you have previously marked for review. You can mark words for review and see all the ones you have marked by going to the All Words list and checking the "Review words only" checkbox.
The newest feature, as of v2.1.2 is the ability to view past multiple choice quizzes taken. Completed quizzes are automatically saved to the device and can be viewed by clicking the "More Options" tile on the homepage, then selecting "View Quiz History". You will be able to see the time you took the quiz, how many questions there were and how many you answered correctly, and your answer / the correct answer for each question. Please refer to the updated screenshots for better understanding.
SAT Vocab Master was recently deemed educationally valuable by an independent group of educators and was invited to join the Google Play for Education pilot program. Because of this, I will regularly update the app and add new features that are requested, so please leave a review or email me if you want to see something in a future version.
Full list of features:
★4971 words (2381 nouns, 1533 adjectives, 1003 verbs, and 54 adverbs) with definitions and part of speech included
★40 common prefixes with meaning and examples
★Multiple choice quizzes of either 10, 20, or 30 words
★Flash card quizzes
★Add words to your personal review list.
★Ability to filter words for both quizzes based on starting letter, part of speech, or presence in your review list
★Completed multiple choice quizzes are saved to device for future reference
★All words list with quick scroll and option to only show your review words
★Set up daily or weekly study reminders at the time of your choice to receive push notifications
★Ability to transfer app to external storage (SD card)
Developing quality apps like this requires months of effort and dedication. To keep the development going and to recover cost, this app uses ads for monetization. An ad-free Pro version of SAT Vocab Master is currently being made and will be in the Google Play store by mid-December. Before that happens, a small random sample of people using this current app will be invited to beta test the Pro version for free! Stay tuned for more information, or email email@example.com for the chance to be an early access beta tester.
SAT is a registered trademark of The College Board, which is not affiliated with, nor endorses, this app.
Word List with high frequency words and regular updates.
Features game based vocab learning for better retention and recall.
Option to add your own words/favorite words for interactive learning.
Word learning with help of picture association.
This application gives you FREE access to all the information associated with a word like form, meaning, usage, antonym & synonym.
Designed by experts in the field of education who understand the challenges associated with vocab building and have tried to provide the best solution for it.Every activity you perform in this app strengthens your vocab bank by progressive learning.
FEEDBACK/SUGGESTION- LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU(MAIL US AT : firstname.lastname@example.org )
Every bit of advice we get from you, we promise to try and incorporate it inside the application for better learning experience. So please feel free to share your piece of mind with us for your benefit and also for the benefit of your fellow knowledge seekers. Mail us your thoughts at email@example.com.
Learner International is a company whose mission is to make the whole learning process as smooth as possible for every education seeker in the world. With this mission in mind we are trying to design applications which can make this possible.
This app is open source. The code is on Github. https://github.com/agarwlGaurav/Wordlist-Builder
Like flash cards but for words.
The Word details page (provided by wordnik) comprises of:
Regularly few words are added to the master list.
The students maintain their favorite words (copied from master list) to learn.
Favorite words are stored in the local storage and are available for reviewing or learning even with no net connection.
Dhagedore is an upcoming Marathi Film starring Umesh Kamat, Sai Tamhankar, Bhargavi Chirmule & Vinay Apte. It is set to release on 4th May 2012.
Synopsis - Find out what the movie is all about
Cast n Crew - The team behind Dhagedore
Audio - Audio clips of the songs along with the lyrics
Video - Promo of the movie
Photo Gallery - Beautiful movie posters
Special offer for Dhagedore user's - Get 3 months complimentary copy of Quick Heal Mobile Security for Android!!!
Visit Movie Page on FB:
1) Contains 300 plus formulae/definitions
2) Chapter wise listing
3) Provides search with keywords
4) No GPRS required after installation
1) Physics Formulae
2) Physics Definitions
3) Maths Formulae
4) Chemistry Definitions
* Over 4800 Words
* Each word with its meaning and usage
* Search through the word list
* Bookmark important/difficult to remember words
* Review the bookmarked list
* Revise words based on recent history
* Listen to word & meaning with US/UK accent
* Home Screen Widget with periodic random words
* Ad-free version
R.D.Burman Filmography is a tribute by www.panchammagic.org to the legendary music composer. It is an easy reference App that provides list of each and every Hindi movie and its songs for which RD composed music.
1. Browse RD's Hindi movie catalog. For selected movie, check out details and the list of songs.
2. Alphabetical index to browse movies.
3. Search song by any keyword. Click search result to view its movie.
4. Share button on home screen.