The outpouring divine grace of Sri Balaji inspired Tallapaka Annamacharya to sing His glories in Telugu and in Sanskrit. Of the 36000 songs composed by him, only 12000 are available. Keertanas like 'Brahma Kadigina Paadamu' and 'Adivo Alladivo Sriharivaasamu' are popular even today.
Purandaradasa was another who composed thousands of songs regarding Lord Venkateswara. Only a few hundred of his songs are available. 'Daasana Maadiko Enna', 'Nambide Ninna Paadava Venkataramana' are worthy of mention.
Personalize your mobile with Spectacular Divinity of Hindu Gods. Through this live wallpaper, get a beautiful sparkling and shining image of Tirupati Balaji. Enjoy 2D animated Live wallpaper for the android device for Tirupati Balaji. It is a must have live wallpaper who believes in the power of Gods. Get devotional through this live wallpaper.
The wallpaper has been created with beautiful Box2D Physics animations. Since the wallpaper has images of Gods, thus it will always remind you that we must follow the Gods principles and motivates us to do good things and avoid bad things, thus it keeps our mind and body in healthy state.The whole view is enchanting and takes us into the world of pure spiritual love.
1. Beautiful images of Tirupati Balaji.
2. You can always control the speed of frames or no. Of images that you want to see on your android phone.
3. Speed of rotation of frames i.e. frames per second.
4. Control of Flower movement and Box2D physics
Tirupati Balaji is a re-incarnation of Lord Vishnu in the Kali Yuga.
Lord Vishnu, in an attempt to pacify the sage, got hold of legs of the sage and started to press them gently in a way that was comforting to the sage. During this act, he squished the extra eye that was present in the sole of Bhrugu's foot. The extra eye is believed to represent the sage's egotism. The sage then realised his grave mistake and apologized to Lord Vishnu. Lord Vishnu had then incarnated Himself as Venkateshwara and came to earth in search of Lakshmi, who had taken birth as Princess Alamelu (Padmavati) in the household of Akasa Rajan. The princess's father agreed to give his daughter's hand in marriage to Venkateshwara if he provided proof of his wealth. Towards this end, Venkateshwara obtained a heavy loan from Kubera, a god (yaksha) who is considered, accordingly to Hindu mythology, as the treasurer of the virtuous wealth in the Universe. Princess Padmavati and Lord Venkateshwara were then wed.
Lord Vishnu, in the form of Venkateshwara, and his consort are believed to have enshrined themselves at Tirumala Tirupati for the benefit of mankind. This phenomenon is called swayambhu loosely translated to mean "self-existent and established on earth of one's own accord, without any external cause".
Lord Venkateshwara's temple is at the top of the seven hills in the place called Tirumala. The temple of the Lakshmi, in the form of Princess Padmavati, is located at the foot of the seven hills at Tirupati, in a town called Tiruchanur. Another legend that goes by is that of a boy called Bala. This boy was a helper boy, who was one day wrongly accused as a thief. He ran for his life when he was chased by people. He was hit on the head by the mob and his head was bleeding profusely. He ran to the Tirupathi temple of Lord Vishnu and ran to the main door where GOD is placed. When the people entered the temple they couldn't find the boy but saw the head of God's idol bleeding.It was considered that the boy was sheltered and protected by God himself and the priests put cloth on the idol's head to stop the bleeding. So we see white covering on the God's idol and the presiding God is called BALAJI.
His Avatara is all about the peace and loka kalyana in the kali Yuga. His Abhaya Hasta(Auspicious Hand Reassures the Devotees ) makes you get rid of all pains,agony and worries. His darshan in the sanctum sanctorum considered to be a life's inner meaning would show the eternal bliss peace and solitude.
Venkatesa samo devo na bhootho na bhavishyati...
"There is no place as mighty as Tirumala/venkatadri in the whole world, and there is no God equal to Venkateshwara(Balaji) either in the past or future."
1. Beautiful images of Lord Balaji Tirupati
2. You can always control the speed,lightining,rotation,touch.
3. Awesome Blending feature to control the transparency.
4. Auto image change on the cube.
5. Drains very less battery and app sleeps when not visible
6. The pics of God Balaji Tirupati changes automatically after certain duration.
In settings you can change,
-- Cubes transparency
-- Option to auto change images after chosen duration
-- Auto rotation
-- Rotate Cube on Touch
-- Disable/Enable 3D Walls
-- Size of Cube
-- Temple rotation Speed
-- Cube Rotation Speed
Mantra is a pure sound vibration that delivers the mind from its material inclinations and illusion. Chanting is the process of repeating a mantra. This act of chanting mantras is Mantra Meditation.Mantra energizes prana. Mantras eventually quiet the mind.
Silently repeating a mantra as you meditate is a powerful way to enter the silence of the mind. As you repeat the mantra, it creates a mental vibration that allows the mind to experience deeper levels of awareness. The mantra then becomes increasingly abstract and indistinct, until you're finally led into the field of pure consciousness from which the vibration arose your spirit.
Following are the benefits of listening to Devotional Music and Mantras:
* Unveils joy
* Transforms feelings and energy states
* Decreases feelings of isolation and fear
* Inspires and enhances the creative process
* Directs the mind away from physical pain and depression
* Promotes relaxation and contemplative mind states
* Induces sleep
* Remembrance of God and the Divine
Listen to Devotional Music everyday to experience richness of spirit and core spirituality.
- English lyrics
- Devanagari lyrics
- The high quality vocal sound with flexibility to play, pause or stop anytime
- Set Mantra as Ringtone
- Repeat mode to play the same mantra continuously.
- The application is installed on SD card by default, hence no overhead on phone memory
- Mantra automatically pauses while you attend a call and resumes when the call ends
- Mantra does not stops even if orientation of device changed
- Screen stay awake if the mantra is playing
- Background mode enabled.
This is a Virtual Temple Mobile Application of Hindu Deities where you can Pooja/Worship for your inner peace and loved ones. It features Virtual Aaarti Puja for Lord Shiva, Shri Ganesha, Jai Hanuman, Shri Krishna & Radha, Shirdi Sai Baba, Shreenathji, Tirupati Balaji, Maa Saraswati, Sherawali Mata Durga and Lord Rama. This application are specially for those who don't have time for daily Aarti at home. Just simply start the application, play Aarti and listen to meditation music in the background, you can also play with virtual Bell and Diya. By listening to this soft and soothing music you will be able to heal your stress and will have peaceful mind.
This app includes a button at the bottom with an image on it by pressing on it you can change the images of Hindu Deities. You can also ON/OFF background music. Worship your deity and feel close to your god.
1. Shivji is one of the trinity of gods in Hinduism, known as the Trimurthi. The three main gods are Vishnu, Brahma and Shivji. These gods represent, respectively, creation, maintenance and destruction. Shivji is also known as Shiva. The "ji" is added to the end of the name to designate respect.
2. Lord Ganesha is a very popular god of Hindus. Hindu tradition states that Ganesha is a god of wisdom, success, knowledge and good luck. Also, intellect and eradicator of obstacles. He is also giver of different types of favours.
3. Hanuman is one of the many deities of the Hindu tradition. He is regarded as the monkey-general of a mythic monkey kingdom, known as Kiskindha. In Hindu tradition, Hanuman is most commonly known for his role in the Ramayana a Sanskrit epic featuring the characters of Rama, Sita, Hanuman, and Laksmana, character of the Ramayana epic.
4. Shri Krishna is the soul of Radha and Radha is definitely the soul of Shri Krishna. The relationship of Radha and Krishna is the embodiment of love, passion and devotion. Radha's passion for Krishna symbolizes the soul's intense longing and willingness for the ultimate unification with God.
5. Shirdi Sai Baba, also known as Sai Baba of Shirdi, was an Indian guru, yogi and fakir who is regarded by his Hindu and Muslim followers as a saint. Some of his Hindu devotees believe that he was an incarnation of Shiva or Dattatreya.
6. Saraswati is the Goddess of Knowledge, arts, of beauty, music and truth symbolized by a beautiful woman with four hands, riding on a white swan among water lilies to tell humanity that science is like a beautiful woman. Her hands hold a palm leaf.
7. The story of ShreeNathji is the amazing history of His worship, travels and lilas. ShreeNathji's manifestation and the subsequent developments were originally revealed by Shri Gokulnathji, the grandson of Shri Mahaprabhuji Vallabhacharya who appeared in India in the year 1479 on exactly the same day that ShreeNathji’s face appeared from hill.
8. Considered one of the most sacred temples in India, the Tirumala Tirupati Sri Venkateswara Temple is situated in the town of Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. Also known as the Tirupati Balaji Temple, it has become a focal point of contemporary religion in India, and is dedicated to Sri Venkateswara who is the presiding deity and also known by the name of Lord Balaji, Lord Srinivasa, or Seshadri. He is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, the Preserver of the Universe.
9. Maa (Mother) Durga symbolizes the power of the Supreme Being that maintains moral order and righteousness in the universe. Worship of the goddess Shakti is very popular among the Hindus. Durga stands for the unified symbol of all divine forces (Shaktis).
Please note free apps may contain ad which may support us to generate more free live wallpapers and applications for you. Thank you.
Please ensure that you have External Memory or Memory Card when downloading files to listen.
1. Attractive and Easy User Interface.
2. Devotional and traditional backgrounds.
3. Slideshow of images of each God and Goddess while audio playing.
4. Play, Pause, Stop and Repeat options available.
5. Lyrics available for Aartis and Chalisas, and also for some mantras (Not for Sai Chalisa).
6. Set as Ringtone.
7. Set as Alarm. (Works for New Alarms!)
CHANGE SONG, DO ABHISHEK (HONEY,MILK,WATER), ROTATING DEEP AARTHI,FLOWER SHOWER, 3 GARLANDS, SHANK SOUND. The HIGHLIGHTS!!
• Big Bronze bell – Yes! – the bell sounds when it is touched.
• “ABHISHEK” – YES! THERE ARE 3 OPTIONS (HONEY, MILK AND WATER), JUST TOUCH YOUR OPTION AND WATCH THE ABHISHEK FLOW OVER “LORD BALAJI”!
• Garland – Yes! – There are 3 different Garlands to choose from and a beautiful emerald necklace too, for special days.
• Aarthi with hand bell sound – Yes!!
• Flower shower – Beautiful shower of flowers with a single touch!!
• Shankhnaad (Conch sound) – Yes! A calming Shankh sound at a touch.
• The option to CHOOSE MUSIC FROM YOUR PLAYLIST. Now you can play any song in the background, so you can have it in your own mother tongue.
• HIGH QUALITY “LORD BALAJI WALLPAPERS”!!
The musical form of the keertana songs that he composed have strongly influenced the structure of Carnatic music compositions which are still popular among Carnatic music concert artists.
Sri Annamacharya is remembered for his saintly life, and is honoured as a great Bhakta/devotee of Bhagwaan Govinda by devotees and saintly singers. Annamayya is widely regarded as the Pada-kavita Pitaamaha (grand old man of song-writing) of the Telugu language.
This is a small attempt to remember Saint Annamayya, sing his Keethanas and pray Lord Balaji to help all his devotees, mother India, all Indians and mankind.
Here, we present a set of popular Keerthanas through the free App. For the first time you play each song in the app, the app gets downloaded from our website onto your Mobile devise.
These are large songs and each song is about 7-9 MB file Size. If you have a 3G connection, each song may take 2-3 mins for download, while a 2G connection may take 5-10 mins.
We request you to kindly wait patiently till the song/s download to the mobile for the first time. We promise, you will really enjoy each song for ever, once you download them.
Kindly leave a positive (5 Star) rating for the App, that encourages us to do improvements of the app. if you have any suggestions for improvements, please do write to us at our mail Id given in this App.
Annamayya Keerthanas / Annamayya Keerthanalu Apps Team
NOTE: If some of Annamayya followers / music devotees world-wide can contribute small donations, we will make this App very powerful and port it on iPhone, Windows Phone platforms, that can be used by millions of Annamayya followers.
Pl write to us for procedure for sending in-donations.
Suprabhatam is a collection of hymns or verses recited early morning to awaken the deity in Hinduism. The metre chosen for a Suprabhatam poem is usually Vasantatilaka.
The most well-known Suprabhatam work is the Veṅkaṭeśa suprabhatam recited at Tirupati to awaken Veṅkaṭeśa.
This App dedicated to Venkateswara swamy,Venkateswara swamy devotees and Tirupathi pilgrim's.
1. Venkateswara Suprabhatam in Indian Launguages like (Telugu Lyrics ,Hindi Lyrics,Tamil Lyrics,Kannada Lyrics,
Malayalam Lyrics,Gujarati Lyrics, Oriya Lyrics and Bengali Lyrics).
2. Venkateswara Suprabhatam Audio
3. Venkateswara swamy Photo Gallery.
4. Gallery with image save into SD Card and set as Wallpaper.
5.Venkateswara swamy facebook page.
Flowers is the most beautiful thing in nature. We donate them in joy and in sorrow. This is the only thing that can display our imotsii!
Download the app for free.
Set can be a smartphone or tablet on a system android.
Install the wallpaper, because here you will find more than 100 different images.
As soon as your finger touches the screen - you'll notice how the wallpaper come alive.
Note: The app is free and can contain advertising.
If you like our app, or you notice any errors - write us a letter or simply comment on the application.
Me every day wallpapers and every day will not like yesterday!
Presented By : Abha Shahra Shyama
Directed By : Gurushree Dr. Sudhir Shah
Developed By : Ritesh Kochar
This application helps Thakurji ShreeNathji devotees to have darshan while they are on move. Following are salient features:
- Govardhan Leela by Shree Krishna
- Apperance of Alokik Bhuja
- Ghumar cow feeding Shreeji
- Shreeji appering at Naro's house
- ShreeNathji - Vallabhacharaya Bhent
- KrishnaRadha Merging in to ShreeNathji
- Mangla Darshan
- Shringar Darshan
- Gwal Darshan
- Rajbhog Darshan
- Utthapan Darshan
- Bhog Darshan
- Aarti Darshan
- Shayan Darshan
- Nathdwara Gaushala Darshan
- Govardhan Leela
ShreeNathji Mantra - This mantra will be coming soon.. in future updates.
Note : Our intention is, to provide this application for Senior Citizens and all bhakt who cannot reach ShriNathji Nathdwara
ShreeNathji is Two in One. One half Krishna, the other Radha. Totally merged Energies, Urja's of KrishnaRadha is the Form of ShreeNathji. The Swarup (Idol) of ShreeNathji ( Shrinathji ), as it is established in Nathdwara Haveli ( Temple ) today, originally appeared in the Holy Braj Bhumi Vrindavan Dham at Mathura; from within the sacred hill of Shri Govardhan.
In His “Lalan” Form, Shrinathji is worshipped by the Pushtimarg Vaishnav bhakt.
About Krishna Radha
Shree Krishna is the Supreme Form of God; the SuperSoul. Shree Krishna is God’s perfect manifestation.
God is both male and female.
This Supreme God divided Himself as Shakti and Shaktiman. Thus the Supreme Soul embodied Himself as Purush (male energy) and Prakriti (female energy).
These absolute two Swarups are ShreeKrishn and ShreeRadha.
Shree Radha is the full power, and Shree Krishna is the possessor of full power.
Without Radha there is no meaning to Krishna and without Krishna there is no meaning to Radha.
Radha is as spiritual as Thakurjee Himself. Shree Radha and Lord Krishna are identical. He takes no pleasure in anything material. Lord Krishna could never enjoy anything that is less spiritual than Himself.
Radha, a part of the Supreme Soul, is the ‘principle of ecstasy’. She is His Atma.
“Radha embodies half the divine effulgence of Shree Krishna. They are both one body divided into two beings - such is the irrefutable decree of the Veda.”
The spiritual and mystical relationship of divine love between Radha and Krishna, is difficult for the human mind to grasp as the Supreme Soul who is infinite in nature, cannot logically, be understood by the reasoning mind. It is only when our dormant love for God is awakened and purified through devotion, faith and belief, and we are able to transcend the mind that we might get a glimpse about the true nature of the Divine.
Shree Krishna was born in Mathura, India. He has spoken the Holy Bhagvad Gita during Mahabharat War to Arjun, which is accepted as a universal book of knowledge.
Lord Shree Krishna is also known as Bal Gopal, Gopala, Shyam, Govinda, Shreeji, Shriji, Shrinathji
This App requires Adobe AIR 2.6, Download Adobe AIR here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.adobe.air
This app requires Android version 2.3 and higher & its compatible on below devices
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy Core 2
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Grand Prime
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Sony Xperia Z3
Sony Xperia ZR
Sony Xperia C3
Sony Xperia Z
HTC One M8
HTC One M8
Motorola Moto X
Xiaomi Redmi 1S
Xiaomi Redmi Note
Motorola Moto G
Oppo Find 7
Asus Zenfone 5
Google Nexus 5
One Plus One
Samsung Galaxy S5
Gionee Elife E7
Gionee Elife S5.5
Karbonn Titanium S2
Karbonn Android One Sparkle
Micromax Canvas Juice
Micromax Canvas Doodle
Spice Android One Dream
Micromax Canvas Nitro A310
Micromax Canvas Knight A350
and many more..
List of Bhajans:
- Shlok (Vasudev Sutam Devam)
- Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murare (Raag Pahadi)
- Bhajo Radhe Govind (Raag Gaoti)
- Govind Bolo Gopal Bolo (Raag Bhairavi)
- Achutam Keshvam (Art of Living)
- Radhe Radhe Mann Bole (Art of Living)
- Shyam Chudi Bechne Aaya
- Kabhi Ram Banke Kabhi Shyam Banke
- Khilona Mati Ka
- Murliwale Ne Gher Lai
- Shyam Aan Baso Vrindawan Mein
- Hare Krishna
- Hare Krishna Mahamantra
- Hey Govinda Hey Gopala
- Jai Radha Madhav
- Krishna Jin Ka Naam Hai
- Yashomati Nandan Brijvara Nagar
- Akhiyan Hari Darshan Ki Pyasi
- Radhe Krishan Dhun
- Vaishnav Jan To - (Anup Jatola)
- Main Nahin Makhan Khayo - (Anoop Jalota)
- Man Mathura
- Nandlala Krishna Murari
- Maiyaa Yashoda
- Shri Krishna Govind - Bhaj Govindam (Raag Rageshree)
- Hey Nand Nand
- Krishna Govinda
- Hori khelan hai Girdhari
- O kanha ab to Murli
...and many more
~ JAI SHRI KRISHNA ~
In pushtimarg,vaishnav used to listen Shree Yamunashtak and Shree Sarvottam Storta daily to get the blessing of Lord Shreenathji and Lord Shree Krishna.
Sarvottam Stortra application allowed you to listen all 35 stotra of shree sarvottam stotra.
Application also has a quiz on pushtimarg.