Flyve MDM is an open source mobile device management software (SaaS), that enables you to secure and manage all the mobile devices of your business via a unique web-based console (MDM).
Our app makes IT Administrators daily life much easier! It offers them a wide range of enhanced functions, to efficiently manage the entire mobile fleet of the company in just a few clicks.
The enrolment of your mobile devices only takes a few minutes.
The app is extremely easy to use, thanks to the single web console (MDM).
MANAGE ALL YOUR MOBILE DEVICES EFFECTIVELY:
- Create an inventory of all of your company terminals (mobile fleet inventory)
- Configure and deploy your mobile fleet from the web-based administration console
- Install and uninstall remote applications
- Send files remotely to all terminals
- Deploy and control Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Activate real-time geolocation of your terminals
- Delete, partially or totally, your data in case of loss or theft
MOBILE EQUIPMENT SECURITY:
Flyve MDM secures all your devices, allowing you to manage your mobile fleet security policy with precision.
The solution offers a range of powerful security features to protect sensitive company data stored on mobile devices.
Keep control and protect yourself from cyber-attacks:
- Set the level of complexity of your passwords
- Activate mobile device encryption
- Lock the mobile device remotely
- Control the authorisation for the use of the camera
- Erase all data from the remote terminal (reset)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACTIVATION:
Step 1: Enter Flyve MDM web console: https://demo.flyve.org/#!/login
Step 2: Create your user account / credentials
Step 3: Login to your account
Step 4: Go to the “Device” menu and click the “+” button to enroll a new device
Step 5: Enter your email address, and you will receive a QR code by email
Step 6: Print the QR code
Step 7: Download and install the Flyve MDM Demo app on your device from Google Play Store
Step 8: Scan the QR code in the Demo app
Step 9: Enter your name and the email address from which you received the QR code
Step 10: Generate Certificate and click “Start Enrollment”
Step 11: Click "Finish"
Congratulations! You are all set!