The app uses your smartphone or smart device/watch's microphone to constantly listen to your environment when you activate "Detection Mode".
Braci can be connected to smart watches such as the Pebble Watch or those on Android Wear. This easy-to-use app enables a fast way to be notified of all situations. The unique Braci platform is able to detect a broad range of sounds with it's smart algorithm and alerts the user by vibrating their smartphone and smartwatch, flashing your mobile’s camera light, and showing an icon image of the current event on your smartphone and smart watch’s screen with a text note of the name of the event under the icon.
We hope you enjoy your experience using this great new technology and appreciate your feedback so we can constantly improve.
Important Note: This application is a test version, which is currently under development.
Below is the user manual for the Braci Hearing Assistant beta:
For more information please visit us at : www.braci.co
Cochlear implants are for people with hearing disabilities. It consists of microphone, processor and speaker. All Android mobile phones have it inside. We have developed cochlear implant application in cooperation with Prague Technical University. It filters background noises and boosts human speech. Simply connect earphones, drag the only slider, and hear clear again.
- For hearing problems reduction
- For cochlear implant adepts
- For cochlear implant users who runs out of battery
- For microphone and speaker quality testers
- Easy to use
* We reccommend to use this application with quailty earphones such as KOSS or others.
Other required devices: ReSound wireless-enabled hearing aids. Please visit our webpage for more information.
ReSound Control is smart control of your hearing aids
With the Phone Clip+, ReSound Control lets you use your mobile device for easy overview and remote control of your ReSound wireless hearing aids and ReSound Unite wireless accessories. For people with a hearing loss it’s the ultimate solution for discreet, visual control!
Adjust volume level and change programs on your wireless hearing aids. Adjust volume level on your wireless accessories. Edit and personalize program names. Use the dedicated link screen to overview connections between the app and your hearing aids.
With ReSound Control, GN ReSound offers the hearing industry’s first fully integrated remote control app for wireless hearing aids and accessories.
Minimum requirement: Android device running mobile operating system version 2.3 or higher. Some devices are not supported even if the minimum requirement is fulfilled.
All three noise signals are random signals but with different acoustic colours:
- White noise has a flat power spectral density and corresponds to the background noise of electronic amplifiers (thermal or resistor random noise).
- Pink noise has a power spectral density which is inversely proportional to the frequency (1/f). Pink noise occurs in electronic devices (flicker radom noise) and also as ambient noise in the nature. It sounds like leaves rustling or rushing water.
- Red or brown noise has like pink noise a decreasing power spectral density but it is louder at lower frequencies (1/f²). In nature it sound similar to waterfalls, heavy rainfalls or to the sounds of the sea.
Just choose the ambient noise which you like most. Adjust the sound volume rather low so you can still hear the environmental noise.
Never use it in road transport or while driving a car!!!
You can also program the timer to turn off Relax Noise 3 automatically after an adjustable period of time. Setting the timer to "00:00" means that the timer is disabled and the random noise generator runs endless.
Relax Noise 3 respects your privacy: Our random noise generator does not require any internet access and is free of advertising banners!
- 3 random noise sounds: white noise, pink noise
- programmable timer (1min–24hours) to turn the noise generator off
- adjustable random noise volume
- dimmable background
TaoMix features an intuitive interface, a neat and minimalist design and the unique possibility of creating an ambience which can be different every time. The full version lets you choose between more than 45 high quality sounds and most of them have been recorded or created by myself.
Whether you are looking for the perfect ambience for your relaxation and meditation sessions, to practice yoga, enhance your concentration or simply because you love the sound of nature, TaoMix is made for you.
Thanks for all your very positive feedback. It’s great to hear from you, and means a lot to me.
Download TaoMix now and enjoy relaxing sounds for meditation in a unique way!
- deMute -
"It almost makes you feel like a God controlling the weather." - AppReview Central
"TaoMix is a beautiful app that is well worth checking out if you like yoga, meditation, or just need some chill sounds to lower your stress levels at work." - Tapscape
"TaoMix is a new delightful addition to the App Store." - The Smartphone App Review
"It's truly made a positive difference in my life & I'm very grateful." A user
- Easily create your own unique and relaxing ambience.
- Your ambiences can evolve randomly in time, which allows them to be different every time.
- Intuitive and easy to use interface.
- Neat and minimalist design.
- High quality sounds to mix.
- Use the timer to fall asleep to your self-evolving ambience.
- Save and retrieve your creations: very simple to use before you go to sleep or when you begin your meditation or relaxation session!
- Simultaneously use your device while your relaxing ambience plays in the background: you can listen to your own ambience or use another music application at the same time!
- More high quality sounds to come in the next updates, so send your suggestions!
- Perfect for your relaxation and meditation sessions, yoga practices or even read and write books!
Free version of TaoMix:
- Get access to a part of the sounds, that allows a great number of combinations.
- Mix up to 3 relaxing sounds together.
- No time limit!
Full version of TaoMix:
- Enjoy all sounds, in all categories.
- Automatically unlocks all sounds that will be added in the future updates.
- Build more complete ambiences: mix up to 10 relaxing sounds together.
- Support TaoMix
- Billing : the full version of TaoMix can be purchased from within the application, using Google’s in-app billing system.
- Vibration : the device will vibrate when some actions are performed.
- Network state : check if the device is connected to the internet. Required to display a warning message when trying to do an action that requires an internet connection but the device is not connected (entering a promo code or purchasing the full version).
- Internet access : internet access is needed to check the promo codes validity.
- Read and write on external storage : TaoMix lets you save and load your ambiences. These ambiences are stored in a database on your device or SD Card, along with your preferences.
QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS OR NEED FOR ASSISTANCE?
For any question, suggestion, comment, or if in spite of the care with which TaoMix has been developed, you meet any technical problem, please contact me at :
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
* FROM OUR USERS *
“As an adult with ADHD, the program for mental alertness has really helped me especially in noisy and crowded spaces like restaurants and coffee shops!” - Jen, 4/11/2014
“An amazing app never thought it would work. I use it all the time, I recommend it as a meditation aid” - James, 3/23/2014
“OMG the deep sleep has helped me achieve a level of sleep I had before having my kids, 12 years ago. Amazing” - Omar, 5/29/2014
* WHAT ARE BINAURAL BEATS ? "
The Binaural Beats were discovered in 1839 by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove, and earned greater public awareness in the late 20th century based on claims that binaural beats help induce relaxation, meditation, creativity and other desirable mental states. The effect on the brainwaves depends on the difference in frequencies of each tone, for example, if 300 Hz was played in one ear and 310 in the other, then the Binaural beat would have a frequency of 10 Hz.
You can find a more complete description on the dedicated wikipedia page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats).
* THE APP *
In this app you will find different types of presets that can help you to sleep, meditate, concentrate , learn better, reduce some types of pain, develop your creativity ….
It takes some time of practice to really feel the effects so don’t give up after your first try. And you have to know that it doesn’t work on some people.
We really recommend first time users to check out our Facebook (http://on.fb.me/lBDvPK) and Google+ (http://bit.ly/FBBTGP) communities. We recently posted a manual which explains how to use the app (volume, headphones, ...) and describe the different BB presets. In these communities you can also discover all the feedbacks from our users and share your questions !
Note this is the original free application, anything else on the market is a copy and could be a fraudulent version.
We reply to review comments, you can also email any feedback or use the Facebook or Google+ pages
* SOCIAL MEDIA *
Please join the facebook community at http://on.fb.me/lBDvPK
Forum on google plus: http://bit.ly/FBBTGP
Follow us on Twitter #BinauralBeatApp
* PHONE REQUIREMENTS *
Now automatically pause and resume if a phone call arrives.
This is why PHONE_STATE permissions are required. The app doesn't have internet access so there's no chance of sniffing numbers.
* ATTENTION *
The following people should not use brainwaves entrainment applications like Binaural Beats Therapy :
People subject to any forms of seizures or epilepsy
People using pacemakers
People suffering from cardiac arrhythmia or other heart disorders
People taking stimulants, psychoactive drugs, or tranquilizers