Sounds of nature have a wholesome effect on:
- Your Mood
Close your eyes for 5 minutes and dive in the atmosphere of the sea, forest or rain. It will undoubtedly put you in a good mood!
- Your sleep (lullaby music for babies)
Listen to the sounds of bubbling brooks, waves or rain and you will sleep soundly all night long.
- New impressions
If you you`ve never been in the forest at night when owls and wolves start to sing their night songs, or you`ve never sit near the fireplace listening to the sounds of rain – this is your chance! Full relaxation sounds, music and ringtones!
* soothing music - sleep sounds and ringtones
* therapy music (music therapy, sound therapy, melody therapy)
* white noise for baby sleep
* bedtime music and songs
* lullaby of nature for babies
* children fall asleep immediately
* nature white noise maker
* deep relaxation melody
* set as ringtone meditation music for relaxation
* set as alarm
* relax and sleep well
* tinnitus mask
* bedtime music, bedtime sounds and meditation
* sounds effects ringtones (noise maker app)
* like yoga music for relaxation and meditation
* beach sounds - the soothing sound of a tropical beach
* nature sounds to help you sleep
* animal sounds
* abc flashcards for kids
* alphabet flash cards for babies
Nature sounds can be separated in two groups: first one includes the sounds produced by animals, while the second consists of sounds produced by natural phenomena such as weather and meteorological occurrences.
During the history, sounds of nature, especially animal sounds, have been objects of imitation of tribal people (and even of devotion when they have been related to their belief systems).
Nature sounds (soothing music, bedtime sounds) could be used for:
+ Rest and relaxation. Our sound atmospheres will help you relax after a hard working day and forget about all unpleasant emotions.
+ Pleasant recollections. In summer they will help you dive in the atmosphere of a cool rainy day or winter evening, and in winter you will recollect a sunny beach or the days of your childhood spent in the countryside.
+ Meditation, therapy and massage. Our atmospheres serve as a perfect background for meditation and massage. They also have a calming influence on pets and hide undesirable sounds.
Our program have 8 different nature sounds to sleep:
- Sounds of sea, sounds of the ocean, creek, waterfall. Those sounds of the sea, splashing waves, water sounds and sea-gull-screams, that we propose you to listen to on this site, were recorded very close to the real sea with the help of 2 microphones.(Sounds of sea, sound of waves,light breeze, sea gulls, beach sounds)
- Sounds of the rain and thunder, white noise (relax music, birds sounds). Rain seems to be nothing more than precipitation, but when you hear the music of falling rain, can it leave you indifferent? Autumn or winter rain greatly emphasizes the comfort and warmth of your home that seems to be a shelter covering you from all these weather tricks. The sound of rain drops drumming on the roof or windowsill is a perfect relaxant that calms nerves and envelops you in the atmosphere of relaxation and warmth of your family hearth. The sound of rain drops drumming on the roof or windowsill is a perfect relaxant that relax and sleep you in the atmosphere. (Sound of rain, water sounds, Rolling Thunder, drops, Wing)
- Sounds of forest (bird song, birds sounds), jungle, night safari, white noise. Not many were in the rain forest at night, but in the daytime almost everyone has visited this wonderful place.(Rippling of the brook, Wild birds singing, birds songs)
Relax and sleep meditation music. Therapy music. Yoga music. White noise machine generator meter.
Utilizamos reconocimiento de voz y patrones de habla para convertir voz en texto y viceversa, para la interacción directa entre personas, y en futuras versiones mensajería instantánea para estar en contacto con la familia, y amigos cuando se está lejos.
Smart Alarm Clock monitors your sleep cycles and wakes you up at the right time based on the scientifically proven sleep cycles concept.
How does the app work?
During the night we go through several sleep cycles: transition to sleep, light sleep, deep sleep and dream sleep. In each of these stages we behave differently: toss and torn in bed, mutter or stay quiet.
The sensors in your Android device detect all the movements, the app figures out which stage of sleep you are in and wakes you up during the light sleep stage, when your body is naturally prepared for awakening.
Apart from monitoring your sleep cycles, Smart Alarm also records the sounds in your bedroom.
Smart Alarm Clock also benefits 100+ high quality relaxation sounds (Nature, Urban, Lullabies, Classical Tunes, Binaural beats, Water, Guided Meditation, Rise & Shine) to fall asleep in harmony.
Smart Alarm Clock:
* Determines the best time to wake you up
* Provides detailed statistics of your sleep cycles and stages
* Weather forecast: detailed weather stats from anywhere in the world
* Records your bedroom sounds if they are longer than 5 seconds
* Includes 100+ specially designed chill-out and wake-up music
Our users like Smart Alarm Clock:
“I fixed my bad sleep schedule with this.”
“It is without a doubt the best clock app out there at the minute”
1) Fall asleep listening to the high quality relaxation sounds:
2) Monitor you sleep cycles and record disturbances during the night.
3) Wake up at the right time to avoid under- or oversleeping or at the exact time you set before.
Charge your phone while sleeping!
Install Smart Alarm Clock and we’ll take care of your relaxation, deep sleep and accurate wake up!
—Steve Young, Hall of Fame NFL Quarterback
The Concussion Recognition & Response™ App
Developed by Gerard A. Gioia, PhD, and Jason Mihalik, PhD
The Concussion Recognition & Response™ app helps coaches and parents recognize whether an individual is exhibiting/reporting the signs and symptoms of a suspected concussion. The app allows a coach or parent to respond quickly and appropriately to this potentially serious medical situation. In less than 5 minutes, the user can go through a checklist of possible signs/symptoms to determine whether to remove the child from play and the need for further medical examination. The app allows users to record pertinent information regarding a child with a suspected concussion and share that information via email with health care professionals; it also provides a system for post-injury follow-up. With answers to Frequently Asked Questions for parents and coaches, this tool is an invaluable guide for learning about concussions.
Benefits and Features:
Concussion Recognition and Response
Using information from the CDC’s “Heads Up: Concussion in Youth Sports” program, the app guides users through a set of questions to determine the likelihood of a suspected concussion based on observations by the parent or coach as well as symptoms reported by the athlete. In addition to the child’s name, age, gender, and sport, the location of the injury is tracked by the device’s GPS, and its camera can be used to photograph the injury. Along with the answers to the guided questions, this information can be emailed to a health care provider to provide accurate documentation of the child’s condition at the time of the injury.
Home Symptom Monitoring (HSM)
After following up with health care providers, the app allows a parent or caregiver to record a child’s symptoms through periodic evaluations, which are tracked in the hours, days, or weeks following an injury. The information compiled using the HSM can then be emailed to the health care professionals, providing an update on the child’s recovery.
Based on information from the CDC, the Return-to-Play Guide helps to protect children and athletes from further injury by guiding them through a daily exercise routine that assists in their ability to return to play. Through a five-step, tiered workout routine and in collaboration with the child’s health care provider, parents and coaches can ensure that the child is able to handle added exercise without further injury or discomfort.
The app’s concussion information section helps coaches and parents to make an informed decision regarding how to proceed after a child’s injury. Provided by authors Gerard A. Gioia and Jason Mihalik, concussion specialists from the Children’s National Medical Center and the Matthew A. Gfeller Sport-Related Traumatic Brain Injury Research Center, this feature includes answers to Frequently Asked Questions for coaches and parents.
Acute Concussion Evaluation (ACE) Post-Concussion Home/School Instructions
Included with the app is a concussion overview page that users can share with other coaches, parents, or athletes. This overview, which can be sent directly from the mobile device via email, is an excellent way to share important information about how to recognize and respond to head injuries.
Use Ambio to craft the right atmosphere for whatever you're doing. Choose from hundreds of sounds created just for Ambio, or use your own sounds to create mixes that are unique to you.
Select a mix and listen in the moment, or set an alarm and wake up to your favorite mix.
+ Player Features +
• Use Ambio's sound library to create your own ambience mixes.
• Create playlists, play your favorite mixes together, or build complex ambience progressions.
• Use sounds and music from your SD card to create unique mixes.
• Download hundreds of high-quality audio samples made just for Ambio.
• Edit mixes as they're playing so that the ambience is just right.
• Mixes keep playing, even when the app is running in the background.
• Includes sleep timer, crossfade tools, gentle startup, and a gorgeous digital clock.
+ Theme Edit +
• Customize the look of your Ambio Player and Clock
• Change foreground and background colors.
• Select from three clock layouts: small, large, and none.
• Change the font on your clock.
+ Content +
• Download an unparalleled variety of audio samples.
• Includes white, pink, and brown noise.
• Sounds of nature, including Wind, Rain, Thunder, Birds, and Cat's Purr.
• Urban ambience, including chimes, traffic, and sounds of the city.
• Meditation sounds.
• Synth, ASMR, Beats, and 8-bit sounds.
• And much more!
+ Alarm Features +
• Wake up to the perfect ambience – use your favorite mix, playlist, music, alarm tone, ringtone, or notification.
• Use the gradual wakeup feature to emerge gently and naturally from sleep.
• Make sure you're awake when you shut off your alarm using our solve-math-to-dismiss feature.
• Set multiple alarms for all the important moments in your life.
• Preview your alarms to make sure they're just right.
+ Premium Features +
• Unlock all premium sound mixes!
• Ambience that's as unlimited as your creativity -- create as many playlists, mixes, and alarms as you like.
• Keep theme changes even when the app restarts.
• Use Ambio without ads.
+ Available in +
Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
+ Feedback +
We love hearing your ideas. Use our request site to suggest new features, new content, and more: http://bit.ly/ambio_feedback
+ Lightning Bug Users +
If you previously purchased and installed content plugins for Lightning Bug on your device, we'll give you credits you can use to access premium mixes. To learn more, launch Ambio, select the Main Menu, and press "Lightning Bug."
***You'll only see the Lightning Bug option if you currently have plugins installed on your device.
+ Refunds +
Please review our refund policy before you make any purchases: http://bit.ly/ambio_refunds
+ Permissions +
• Google Play billing service. This allows optional in-app purchases.
• Read, modify, or delete SD storage contents. This is required to allow downloads and storage of sound and image files.
• Run at startup. Ambio runs very briefly when your device boots to synchronize alarms with your system clock. This has minimal impact on your device startup time.
• Full network access & View network connections. This enables downloading extra content, such as sounds or images.
• Control vibration. You can use Ambio to create alarms that vibrate your device.
• Send sticky broadcast. This creates stability in the primary audio and content download systems.
• Prevent phone from sleeping. This ensures smooth audio playback. Your screen will still lock (go dark) to preserve battery life.
Other required devices: ReSound wireless-enabled hearing aids. Please go to App Support for more information.
ReSound Control is smart control of your hearing aids
With the Phone Clip+, ReSound Control lets you use your mobile device for easy overview and remote control of your ReSound wireless hearing aids and ReSound Unite wireless accessories. It’s the ultimate solution for discreet, visual control!
Adjust volume level and change programs on your wireless hearing aids. Adjust volume level on your wireless accessories. Edit and personalize program names. Use the dedicated link screen to overview connections between the app and your hearing aids.
ReSound Control is the hearing industry’s first fully integrated remote control app for wireless hearing aids and accessories.
Note: Siemens miniTek is required in order to utilize this app. Compatible with Android versions 2.3 and higher
Why use the miniTek remote app:
REMOTE CONTROL: With the app all of the functions available to you on the Siemens miniTek can now be controlled directly on your mobile phone.
NO MORE JUGGLING: Who wants to juggle multiple electronic devices? With the app you can easily switch between taking a call, listening to your MP3 player, watching television, or simply enjoying your surroundings all from the convenience of your mobile phone.
VISUALIZE YOUR WORLD: Using the screen of your mobile phone the app creates a visual display of your hearing instrument’s status. You can easily see which memory program you have selected with one quick glance at your phone.
DIRECT ACCESS: With the app users can directly switch between memory programs. The memory display on your phone allows you to directly select the desired memory program, no more cycling through the programs to find the one you want. So if you are taking a walk and want to listen to music one touch is all it takes to jump to your desired program.
EASE OF USE: The app is great for people who have dexterity issues. Small buttons inherent in today’s tiny electronic devices can be a challenge for those of us with poor eye sight or who have trouble manipulating small things. Nice large buttons on your phone’s display make operating your hearing instruments and electronic devices a breeze.
DISCRETION: For the self-conscious users the app allows for discreet control of your hearing instruments. Some users don’t want others to know they use hearing instruments and the app provides an extra layer of discretion.
IT’S FREE: No further explanation needed!!!
Sivantos GmbH is a trademark licensee of Siemens AG
Sivantos GmbH, Henri-Dunant-Strasse 100, 91058 Erlangen, Germany
Gain insight into your sleep, track moon phases, keep a dream diary and more using your preferred Android device:
* Track your sleep duration, cycles and efficiency with the simple tap of a button
* Make use of all tracking features, even when in airplane mode, by simply setting your device on your bed (next to your pillow)
* Develop a better understanding of your light sleep & deep sleep phases & time spent awake in bed (when falling asleep or waking up in the morning)
* Use the Smart Alarm to wake up at the ideal time within your personalized Wake-Up Window
* Enjoy a variety of alarm sounds and snooze functionality for a perfect, personalized start into your day
* Enter daily habits & variables, such as caffeine consumption, exercise info, alcohol consumption and stress level, to determine the effects of these variables on your sleep quality
* Monitor moon phases
* Keep a dream diary to learn what you dream about most and what percentage of your dreams are good, bad or neutral
* Note your moods as part of your daily stats upon each wake up
* View sleep history - your personal tracking log - within a clean, modern app design, including daily stats and overviews for longer time periods (i.e. a selected week or month)
* Filter history taking daily variables into account to determine when you’re sleeping best
* Compatible with tablets
* Share your sleep sessions via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp & email
* Some functions & benefits are limited in the free version of Sleep Better app. To access all benefits, users are encouraged to take advantage of the Sleep Better in-app purchase.
What are you waiting for? Download this simple, yet functional, sleep recorder and smart alarm today and start your tracking tonight! If you’d like even more information on why sleep is such an important component of your overall health, wellness and fitness efforts, please visit the Runtastic Blog today. We’re pleased to share a sleep series with interested users & readers to help YOU truly make the most of your shut eye. Sleep-related insights and further information on 24-hour tracking with Runtastic are also covered on our Fitness Channel on YouTube and throughout our social media channels. Go on - grab a cup of tea, settle in for a few moments & relax… Happy learning and sweet dreams.
Sleep Better with Runtastic: Because great nights lead to great days!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
★As seen on Fox News TV: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW. Download Medisafe for free and start managing your medication★
MediSafe is intuitive, visual, easy to set up and entirely FREE pill reminder and meds management app. With just a few simple steps, you can add a medication, get reminders and track your progress. You can even manage a family member’s medication or have a loved one or caregiver make sure you take your meds as prescribed.
Whether you are taking one medicine or many, you know how difficult it can be to take the correct dose at the correct time in right way. If you are a caretaker for a parent or child, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills.
★MediSafe medication reminder has the solution. It's free and simple!★
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually about your medications. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified in case you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
★Download MediSafe medication reminder, never forget a medicine dose again!★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Reliable medication reminder, even if your device is asleep.
• New! Track your measurements to make sure your in great health alongside your medication.
• Choose your meds reminder sound.
• See on your medication list of what is "due today".
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine, and offers discounts.
• List PRN medication (on demand/as required pills).
• See your medication progress report and send it to the doctor or nurse.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download Medisafe, never worry about family drugs doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing drugs for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills and vitamins. Track your glucose levels, blood pressure, pulse, temperature and weight alongside your medication management.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions of our leading medication reminder that we offer to pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? We’re very responsive - send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.