HandiFox™ Online is a cloud based inventory control and sales management system designed for small to midsize businesses in a wide variety of industries. HandiFox™ Online integrates and syncs with QuickBooks Online.
• Inventory/Service Items. View product information and check QOH values on your mobile device
• Barcoding. Identify and track your inventory using barcode scanning. Inventory Counts, Transfers populating Purchase Orders is much easier with the app’s barcoding capabilities
• Inventory Counting. Perform mobile barcode scans to have the items automatically counted up
• Create / Edit Purchase Order. Create new Purchase Order by scanning required items or edit existing Purchase Orders
• Receive Purchase Order. Receive inventory against open Purchase Orders
• Multi-Location Tracking. Keep track of inventory at multiple sites (warehouses, trucks, stores)
• Inventory Transfers. Easily move inventory between your facilities. Any inventory movement activity will be automatically tracked by our Transfers system.
• Customer. Create, view, and edit customers on mobile devices
• Enter sales orders and invoices
• Pick and pack items for sales orders
• Capture customer signatures on invoices
• Sales Receipts feature allows creating, editing, tracking and viewing all sales receipts for the current customer
• Printing transactions. Print sales orders, invoices, and more - right from a mobile device
HOW TO START USING HANDIFOX ONLINE?
1. Create a HandiFox account at handifox.online
2. Log in and sync your QuickBooks company file with HandiFox Online
3. Download the app here and run it
4. Enter your login and password, and follow the instructions on your mobile device
Don’t forget to rate the app. Your feedback is very much appreciated!