Main Features of applications:
• Unique Signups :Every user and driver can use an exclusive Signup facility to quickly enter into your cab booking application.
• Social media sign up: Allow users & drivers to register via social media sign .
• Flexible login options:Utilize wide login options like social media, Facebook, Google plus, or regular signin options to login to your cab booking app business.
• Profile settings:Anytime, both users & drivers can easily add, edit or delete any of their own profile information.
• Email templates: All inclusive notification mails are in template format, you can instantly send any kind of mails to respective app users with like, welcome message, confirmation and Invoices.
• Car types:Car type is entered by drivers and user can chose which car type he need.
• Car searching:It helps in searching the cars within minimum kilometer for immediately gratifying taxi need of app users.
• Edit cars:Edit option helps to make certain changes for the listed cars of your taxi booking application.
• Availability of cars:User can checkout availability of listed cars near the users’ location by knowing its active or inactive status.
• Map and Tracking facility: A comprehensive Map and tracking options via Google map OR Map Box or any other SDK which helps to track the exact location of both users and drivers.
• Add emergency contact:If in case user is not able to take up the call, drivers can use the users’ alternative contact number to reach them immediately.Or Double tap the screen to make an emergency call (911)
• Fare estimation:An absolute mechanism is crafted in your taxi booking app for estimating accurate taxi fare, distance, plate number and time taken in prior to the user’s ride.
• Chatting:User can chat with driver regarding pick up location or estimated time to reach the user.
Driver Application Flow
1). Register: Drivers get the platform to register directly from their mobile app, but it gets approved and live only once the admin approves their profile(vehicle and driver info doc).
2). Online Mode: After login driver need to verify in order to go online.
3). Drop updation: Collect cash form user and update in order to get next nearby ride.
4). Booking: The Driver is provided with 15 seconds to approve or disapprove on any new booking requests. They are shown the PICKUP point along with distance from present location and also the travel distance between the point of pickup and drop.
5). Status: The Driver is allowed to update the passenger when he/she has accepted or rejected the booking, reached at the pickup point, and dropped the passenger.
6). Pick Up Request: Contains user location, fare map detail and distance to travel.
7). Surge Area: Charges are higher as compared to normal fare. Notification is send once request goes down.
8). Booking History: The driver has the access of tracking the booking history and check the status of each that includes cancelled bookings, earnings and rating as well.