Handy Eijiro is a dictionary app that allows you to search offline for Eijiro Ver.171 (2.3 million items/November 7, 2022 edition), which has a reputation for its richness of words.
You can "prefix search" and "partial match search" for Eijiro data. The search begins each time you type a letter and quickly displays matching words. The dictionary data includes "Eijiro", "Japanese-English Jiro", "Rejiro" and "Ryokugoro". After downloading the dictionary data, you can quickly search and display the translation anytime, anywhere without connecting to the network.
[Dictionary data] You can use it as a dictionary by purchasing Eijiro data (¥ 1,100) in the application. Currently, the Eijiro data that can be purchased is Eijiro Ver.171 (2.3 million items/November 7, 2022 version). Eijiro data release information can be obtained at http://www.eijiro.jp/.
[Demo data] You can download the free demo data and try out the functions of this application. The demo data contains words starting with "a", "b", "a", and "i" included in the Eijiro data.
[Re-downloading the dictionary data] If you need to re-download the dictionary data, such as when you have deleted the application or lost the dictionary data by restoring the OS, please download the dictionary data of the version you purchased. can be re-downloaded for free. Purchase information is managed by Google Play.
* Dictionary data is installed in internal storage. About 1.5GB of dictionary data for the purchased version and about 400MB of free internal storage for the demo data are required. It is recommended to download dictionary data using WIFI connection.
・Eijiro, abbreviations, Japanese-English dictionary, Reijiro skewer search
・Headword search function by prefix matching
・Search function for headwords by partial match (word unit, phrase unit)
・Text to Speech function
・Search for character strings selected in other apps (select the app from the share menu that appears when you select characters)
・Import and export bookmarks and notes to Dropbox
*Eijiro is a registered trademark of Sachiko Michibata. tecorin.com has permission from Sachiko Michibata to develop and distribute this product and to name it "Handy Eijiro". For more information, please visit the support website ( http://www.tecorin.com/handyeijiro/android/index.html ) below.
* Reijiro and Waeijiro incorporate the Japanese-English newspaper article correspondence data of the National Institute of Information and Communications Technology.
* This product does not include the bilingual data of "ICH Guidelines", "Japanese Law Foreign Language Translation Database", and "Wikipedia Japanese-English Kyoto Related Documents Parallel Corpus".
* Updating Eijiro data that can be purchased within the app is charged. More than 10,000 items have been added to the updated Eijiro data, and dictionary data is being maintained.
* Use of purchased data is permitted only within this application downloaded from Google Play. It is prohibited to retrieve data illegally and use it in other devices or applications.
* Depending on your contracted communication line, additional communication charges may be incurred for downloading dictionary data. Communication costs will be borne by the customer. tecorin.com is not responsible for any communication costs.