This popular app which is used by over 130,000 physicians worldwide has just launched a premium version, which is updated with latest evidence from series such as the Journal of the American Medical Assocation's Rational Clinical Examination Series.
**** 'The top 10 quick reference medical apps for iPhone released in 2013' - iMedicalApps *****
Diagnose is a novel medical app which aids clinicians in the diagnosis of common internal medicine conditions. The app allows users to incorporate validated findings from the history, physical examination and investigations to calculate an evidence-based likelihood of disease. This app is intended for use by internal medicine physicians and trainees, with the goal of improving patient care and medical education at the bedside.
Diagnose provides you with an evidence-based pre-test probability, validated likelihood ratios and a calculated post-test probability based on your findings for over 45 of the most commonly seen conditions in internal medicine. The data is validated from sources (JAMA Rational Clinical Exam Series, etc).
When examining a patient with a presumptive diagnosis, such as stroke, physicians can now see in real-time how specific findings on the history, physical exam and laboratory evaluation of patients alters the likelihood of disease.
"Diagnose is a fantastic app that encourages the application of evidence-based medicine in clinical practice."
- Daniel Schwartz, MD
The following evidence-based summaries are included in this app:
Acute Otitis Media, Child
Cancer, Family History
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Any
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Significant
Central Venous Pressure
Compliance and Medication Adherence
Death after Cardiac Arrest
Deep Vein Thrombosis
Headache, Need for Neuroimaging
Influenza, >60 years old
Influenza, any age
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Knee Injury, ACL
Knee Injury, Meninscal Tear
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Pneuomnia, Adult, Community-Acquired
Pneumonia, Infant and Child
Renal Artery Stenosis
Thoracic Aortic Dissection
Upper GI Bleed, Locating
Upper GI Bleed, Severity
Urinary Incontinence, Women
Urinary Tract Infection, Women
Designed with busy physicians in mind, Prognosis: Your Diagnosis presents an engaging series of clinical case scenarios which assess the decision making skills of the player.
Each scenario takes only a few minutes to play, and is accompanied by a comprehensive yet concise discussion of the diagnostic reasoning involved, and the key lessons applicable to day to day practice.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
This award winning app is a great way for practicing physicians to develop and maintain their clinical acumen in a risk-free setting.
Prognosis: Your Diagnosis is also useful practice material for medical students and other healthcare professionals facing their academic and professional licensure exams.
A new scenario is added weekly, ready to be downloaded onto our list of 150+ clinical cases.
- #1 ranked medical app in the USA
- 'Dr House for Doctors' - Discover Magazine
- “One of the five best apps for doctors’ - Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
- Best Health App at the World Summit Awards 2012
- "Worth a download. In a very short time, learned a few new things already."
- "A fun way to view cases. Great for medical students and also nurses - also great for long time MDs. This is just fun !"
- "As an academic physician this is a great teaching tool!"
For comments, criticisms or to share ideas on new cases, contact us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Note on permissions:
We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you a notification each week, when a new case is released.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".
- it's simple to use
- informative on different medical conditions
- uses easy-to-understand language
- offers useful health calculators
- provides nutrition information
The application doesn't intend to replace a doctor but rather to inform the patients and make them more aware. Doctor's advice is always preferred but it may not always be available.
For comments or issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
De app bevat 5 menu's waarvan de eerste twee "live" worden bijgewerkt.
Het eerste onderdeel "Nieuws" zoekt continue de belangrijkste websites op het gebied van MS af en plaatst nieuwe nieuwsberichten bovenaan het nieuwsmenu. Op deze manier bent u altijd op de hoogte van het laatste nieuws.
Het menu-item "Agenda" werkt hetzelfde en zoekt naar belangrijke data van bijvoorbeeld congressen en themabijeenkomsten.
Onder "Team" kunt u de disciplines van het MS-team van Zorggroep Crabbehoff vinden met daarbij de insteek en doelstellingen van hun behandeling, begeleiding en advisering. Hieraan gekoppeld is het menu-item "Producten" met hierin de diensten die de leden van het MS-team regionaal kunnen bieden.
Tenslotte biedt "Professionals" informatie bedoeld voor zorgorganisaties die geïnteresseerd zijn in professionele ondersteuning door het MS-team van Zorggroep Crabbehoff.
Kortom, een app die echt iets toevoegt op het gebied van Multiple Sclerose!
Our trusty team has been working away behind the scenes to bring you OMS on your smartphone. From podcasts at your fingertips, to recipes, and even a place to send your photos of the surprised expression of your neurologist when he sees how well you are doing! All there on the new OMS app...
This app represents the Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis charity. It is a non-profit charity that has branches all over the world and its sole aim is to help people overcome multiple sclerosis.
-Acute Low Back Pain
-Adolescent Hip Pain
-Deep Vein Thrombosis(DVT)
-Knee Pain (1)
-Knee Pain (2)
-Pediatric Hip Pain
-SIJ Pain (1)
-SIJ Pain (2)
-Thoracic Outlet Syndrome(TOS)
Additional links will be added as made available.
*Section added for additional resources.*
*There is no guarantee to the completeness of these sources or accuracy. This application is provided as is and with no guarantees. All work is that of the authors as stated.
This App contains a set of validated tests to help you measure at any time the intensity of spasticity symptoms and its evolution through time. They will provide a solid source of data with quantifiable information that can be shared with health care professionals for their evaluation.
• MS Spasticity has a progressive negative impact on MS patient’s wellbeing and quality of life.
• MS Spasticity means continuous and/or sudden muscle stiffness or rigidity; often associated with pain, sleep disruption, bladder dysfunction, spasms, walking impairment and others.
• Information describing all MS Spasticity symptoms.
• Validated tests designed to keep track of every MS spasticity symptom. Each symptom can be tracked with a specific test at any time:
- Numeric Rating Scales (Spasticity, Pain, Sleep Disruption)
- Barthel Activities of Daily Living Index Test
- 12-item Multiple Sclerosis Walking Scale
- Bladder Control Scale
• Graphics will show the evolution throughout a specific period of time for each symptom
• Results can be shared with all Health Care Professionals (physician, nurse…) Remember that all results are completely confidential and it’s your own decision to share them.
• A personal section where you will be able to register all the medication you are taking, and set alerts to remind you when to take your medicines.
LifeandMS App can help you to test and track all MS spasticity symptoms. Following the evolution of these symptoms you will improve their control.
This is a symptoms guidance tool. It should never substitute your doctor advice.
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from multiple sclerosis
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of multiple sclerosis and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for multiple sclerosis
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from multiple sclerosis in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains multiple sclerosis diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
The full version of this app contains information about almost 100 symptoms. The limited version contains 25 common ones among them.
Information in this app is derived from standard sources in the medical literature including Harrison's Medicine, Goldman Cecil's Medicine, Davidson's Medicine, Kumar and Clark's Medicine, Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment, and various credible online sources.
Accuracy is our first priority, but still no guarantee can be given that the content is 100% error free. Suggestions and comments regarding any errors or for further improvement would be highly appreciated.
Note that the use of this app is limited to educational purposes only and it should not be used as a source on which medical decisions are based.
• Symptom Checker - Decision Tree
• Videos discussion symptoms for serious illnesses
• Drugs & Treaments - information on drugs, supplements, and vitamins
• Pill Identification Tool - Identify common over the counter and prescription medicine by shape and color
After using the tool, be sure to contact your medical physician to get checked out. Figure out the solutions to your problems today!
Mit der kostenlosen Diagnose-Hilfe lassen sich Ihre Beschwerden bestimmten Krankheiten zuordnen. Ob Frau, Mann oder Kind, Sie können sich mit Ihrem individuellen Profil einfach und schnell einen Überblick über Ihre mögliche Krankheit verschaffen. Alle Symptome (Krankheitsanzeichen) sind mit umgangssprachlichen Begriffen (Synonymen) beschrieben, um Ihnen die Auswahl des richtigen Symptoms zu erleichtern.
Eine Hilfefunktion erklärt wie Symptome, Diagnosen und Krankheiten ausgewählt und gefunden werden.
Zusätzlich haben Sie zu den möglichen Krankheiten anschauliche, patientenverständliche Informationstexte zur Verfügung, die von Experten verfasst und ständig auf dem neusten Stand gehalten werden!
Die Diagnose-Hilfe kann und will den Arzt nicht ersetzen! Sie hilft aber dabei, den Patienten über mögliche Krankheiten zu informieren.
Die Diagnose-Hilfe von enpevita setzt eine Registrierung voraus, ist frei von Interessen Dritter und ohne Werbung.
Keywords: Diagnose, Symptome, Krankheiten, Hilfe, Beschwerden, Schmerz
It’s like a medical search engine in which you can simply input medical words—can be signs, symptoms or lab results—to be able to get the list of possible diseases (differential diagnosis) that affect the patient. Its unique searching algorithm is based on mathematical results with the most likely diseases showing up near the top of the search.
The app is specially designed for healthcare professionals mainly in internal medicine, family medicine, surgery, pediatrics, nursing as well as medical students to let them save practice time, money and also reduce medical malpractice.
- A database of 1,600 diseases, expected to be enriched in the near future
- Search inputs from a database of 2,200 signs, symptoms, and lab findings
- A user-friendly interface
- A unique searching algorithm
- Clinical decision support system (CDSS)
- Symptoms are listed in alphabetical order for easy access
- Differential diagnosis is displayed in less than two seconds of search
- Most likely diseases to match search are displayed toward top of results
- No Internet connection required
Please note that Caracal is only a differential diagnosis tool and isn't supposed to give you any further information regarding medical conditions.
If you have comments, criticisms or ideas for improving the app, please contact us at email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you.
Follow us: https://twitter.com/CaracalDiag
Be our fan: http://www.facebook.com/CaracalDiagnosis
More info: http://www.caracaldiagnosis.com