Designed with busy physicians in mind, Prognosis: Your Diagnosis presents an engaging series of clinical case scenarios which assess the decision making skills of the player.
Each scenario takes only a few minutes to play, and is accompanied by a comprehensive yet concise discussion of the diagnostic reasoning involved, and the key lessons applicable to day to day practice.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
This award winning app is a great way for practicing physicians to develop and maintain their clinical acumen in a risk-free setting.
Prognosis: Your Diagnosis is also useful practice material for medical students and other healthcare professionals facing their academic and professional licensure exams.
A new scenario is added weekly, ready to be downloaded onto our list of 150+ clinical cases.
- #1 ranked medical app in the USA
- 'Dr House for Doctors' - Discover Magazine
- “One of the five best apps for doctors’ - Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
- Best Health App at the World Summit Awards 2012
- "Worth a download. In a very short time, learned a few new things already."
- "A fun way to view cases. Great for medical students and also nurses - also great for long time MDs. This is just fun !"
- "As an academic physician this is a great teaching tool!"
For comments, criticisms or to share ideas on new cases, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
Note on permissions:
We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you a notification each week, when a new case is released.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".
This App contains a set of validated tests to help you measure at any time the intensity of spasticity symptoms and its evolution through time. They will provide a solid source of data with quantifiable information that can be shared with health care professionals for their evaluation.
• MS Spasticity has a progressive negative impact on MS patient’s wellbeing and quality of life.
• MS Spasticity means continuous and/or sudden muscle stiffness or rigidity; often associated with pain, sleep disruption, bladder dysfunction, spasms, walking impairment and others.
• Information describing all MS Spasticity symptoms.
• Validated tests designed to keep track of every MS spasticity symptom. Each symptom can be tracked with a specific test at any time:
- Numeric Rating Scales (Spasticity, Pain, Sleep Disruption)
- Barthel Activities of Daily Living Index Test
- 12-item Multiple Sclerosis Walking Scale
- Bladder Control Scale
• Graphics will show the evolution throughout a specific period of time for each symptom
• Results can be shared with all Health Care Professionals (physician, nurse…) Remember that all results are completely confidential and it’s your own decision to share them.
• A personal section where you will be able to register all the medication you are taking, and set alerts to remind you when to take your medicines.
LifeandMS App can help you to test and track all MS spasticity symptoms. Following the evolution of these symptoms you will improve their control.
This is a symptoms guidance tool. It should never substitute your doctor advice.
It can be used for people with multiple sclerosis that are using Copaxone, Avonex, Rebif or other injectable medicines like Insulin.
This application can be beneficial to people with multiple sclerosis (MS), diabetes, or other medical conditions.
Just fill out a quick and simple registration and will have access to:
* Alarm for removing the medicinal product from the refrigerator ; (Optional)
* Alarm for the injection and their local body area where the injection should be given; (Optional)
* Notifications for when you are approaching the date of the end on your stock of medicines; (Optional)
* Notepad to write down your consultations, medication details and any other situation you don't want to forget;
The app at this time only works for medication that are taken daily, once a week or static days of the week.
Email if you have any questions or suggestions.
Best comprehensive overview covers the symptoms and treatment of multiple sclerosis. This app has been developed for everyone, all topics has been made to make it useful and interesting.
*** Don’t wait! Download this app and get the health tips and facts you need today! ***
multiple sclerosis treatment app feature:
- What Is Multiple Sclerosis?
- Who Can Get Multiple Sclerosis?
- What Causes Multiple Sclerosis?
- What Are the Types of Multiple Sclerosis?
- What Are the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
*** Please Do Rate the APP and leave a reply on your valuable suggestions and improvements ***
Our trusty team has been working away behind the scenes to bring you OMS on your smartphone. From podcasts at your fingertips, to recipes, and even a place to send your photos of the surprised expression of your neurologist when he sees how well you are doing! All there on the new OMS app...
This app represents the Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis charity. It is a non-profit charity that has branches all over the world and its sole aim is to help people overcome multiple sclerosis.
* No Ads
* Track injection sites
* Text Note/Journal entries
* Search option
* Photo notes
* Audio notes
* Export text Notes into a pipe delimited file.
* Email text Notes
* Backup DB
* Restore DB
* Restore DB from MedNotes or MedNotesTP
* Site of the shots show on the main screen for each of the notes
Touch the Menu key to add a note. The app will automatically save the notes and the injection site when you go back to the main screen. If you need to make a note of an event that happened in the past, you can set a date, which would be a new date for the record. If the date is not set manually, it would be set automatically as a current date on the Mobil device.
Some content is now available in Russian, French and German. Translated using Google Translate. If you need content available in another language, please email me. It would help if you can provide the translation as Google Translate is not always accurate.
Please email me if you have any questions.
Keywords: sclérose en plaques, рассеянный склероз, копаксон
1- My MS Mate
2- MS Mate Net
1- this area help you track MS activity, you can add new symptoms, drugs , medical events, test , MRIs.
You can also enter personal notes that maybe related to your MS .
All the activity you enter can be seen the history section where you can have an overview on your MS activity.
This can help you better describe your symptoms when talking to your doctor.
2- this area contains 3 section:
A- News: which present up to date MS news , you can read articles by putting your device online and load all the articles
B- Ask for Help: you can contact the admin if you needed help with the app or if you have a question about your symptoms or drug . the admin will seek for expert help and answer your question.
3- forum: all questions asked by the users will go public once answered by the admin this will help others get answers without the need to wait for the admin.
*This is a new app and it will need your feedback and suggestions to improve , any opinion is valuable to us.
*The main goal of the app is to help people with MS track their condition and stay up to date with the research progress
* this app was developed by a team that contains MS patients . so we understand your needs and share the same suffering .
We hope you will like this app, and we will do our best to make look and work better with time
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from multiple sclerosis
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of multiple sclerosis and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for multiple sclerosis
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from multiple sclerosis in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains multiple sclerosis diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
This popular app which is used by over 130,000 physicians worldwide has just launched a premium version, which is updated with latest evidence from series such as the Journal of the American Medical Assocation's Rational Clinical Examination Series.
**** 'The top 10 quick reference medical apps for iPhone released in 2013' - iMedicalApps *****
Diagnose is a novel medical app which aids clinicians in the diagnosis of common internal medicine conditions. The app allows users to incorporate validated findings from the history, physical examination and investigations to calculate an evidence-based likelihood of disease. This app is intended for use by internal medicine physicians and trainees, with the goal of improving patient care and medical education at the bedside.
Diagnose provides you with an evidence-based pre-test probability, validated likelihood ratios and a calculated post-test probability based on your findings for over 45 of the most commonly seen conditions in internal medicine. The data is validated from sources (JAMA Rational Clinical Exam Series, etc).
When examining a patient with a presumptive diagnosis, such as stroke, physicians can now see in real-time how specific findings on the history, physical exam and laboratory evaluation of patients alters the likelihood of disease.
"Diagnose is a fantastic app that encourages the application of evidence-based medicine in clinical practice."
- Daniel Schwartz, MD
The following evidence-based summaries are included in this app:
Acute Otitis Media, Child
Cancer, Family History
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Any
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Significant
Central Venous Pressure
Compliance and Medication Adherence
Death after Cardiac Arrest
Deep Vein Thrombosis
Headache, Need for Neuroimaging
Influenza, >60 years old
Influenza, any age
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Knee Injury, ACL
Knee Injury, Meninscal Tear
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Pneuomnia, Adult, Community-Acquired
Pneumonia, Infant and Child
Renal Artery Stenosis
Thoracic Aortic Dissection
Upper GI Bleed, Locating
Upper GI Bleed, Severity
Urinary Incontinence, Women
Urinary Tract Infection, Women
"Taking Control of My Therapy"
Join an interactive group session with experienced virtual patients. These friendly and informative characters are eager to share their stories of successfully coping with multiple sclerosis, and happily respond to your input as you steer the conversation to the topics that you feel are most important.
This innovative interactive group-session is brought to you by the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC), the largest multi-disciplinary organization of healthcare professionals specializing in multiple sclerosis with the goal of providing comprehensive MS care.
Virtual Conversations in MS was developed with a faculty of clinical experts in MS and insights from people successfully living with MS.
This MS patient resource is the first in a series developed by the CMSC and Syandus to support the multiple sclerosis community. If you enjoyed this app, please lets us know and we will build more!
About Virtual Conversations:
• Absolutely FREE – no cost to download, no in-app purchases
• Completely private – no special account required and no integrated advertising
• All content based on input from healthcare professionals and actual MS patients
• Designed specifically to help newly diagnosed patients learn how to cope with MS
• Provides a comforting, safe and friendly atmosphere to learn about multiple sclerosis and MS management at your own pace
• Simple, one touch interaction throughout the app
• You are in control. Select the topics to discuss and the course the conversations follow - characters respond dynamically to your input
• Covers many common issues important for people living with MS, including:
- What MS is and how relapses occur
- How to talk to your doctor about MS
- Ways that MS symptoms can manifest themselves
- Your rights and responsibilities as an MS patient
- Tips to get the most out of visits to your doctor
- How to find resources to help you cope when you feel overwhelmed
- What to do if you feel your DMT is not working
- Planning for a healthy pregnancy after diagnosis
- How to manage MS symptoms and reduce flare-ups
- MS medications and how they work
- Tips for dealing with regular injections
- How to keep up with your MS treatment regimen
- What to do if you make a mistake or miss a dose of your medicine
- Strategies for managing MS over the course of a long and productive life
• Helpful lists, diagrams and interactive images illustrate key discussion points
• Many visual aids are available via email upon your request
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Go to MyALIVEMed.com/Support
Download this App for free – abstracts and some articles are free to read for all. A paid Brain subscription is required for full-text access – either via your institutional library or a personal subscription.
The Brain Journal has articles on variety of topics like Brain Neurology, Neuroscience, Neurology, Neurological disorders, Alzheimer's disease, Dementia, Parkinson's disease, Multiple sclerosis, etc.
- it's simple to use
- informative on different medical conditions
- uses easy-to-understand language
- offers useful health calculators
- provides nutrition information
The application doesn't intend to replace a doctor but rather to inform the patients and make them more aware. Doctor's advice is always preferred but it may not always be available.
For comments or issues please contact us at email@example.com
The joy of learning is in SHARING. This application is developed with the belief that anything that is value of life only multiplies when it is given.
In the journey of medical education, Neurology is considered as one of the difficult subject. The prime objective of this application is to make the subject of Neurology easy to understand through animated videos, interesting cases and articles.
During bedside case discussions, clinical questions are asked to students. This application will help them to find answers to common clinical questions and perform better in exams as well as in clinical practice.
There are two major divisions in the application - Articles and videos.
Articles include interesting cases, theory topics, clinical information, neuro-radiology cases etc.
Video section will be divided into many categories like Neuro-anatomy, Symptomatology, Guidelines, Diagnostic criteria, Differential diagnosis, EEG, Neuro-radiology, Interesting cases, Patient education videos etc.
Each category will have sub-categories and each sub-category will have a list of videos to be played.
Articles and videos will be updated on a regular basis and the user will get notification accordingly.
Please send your valuable feedback or video request on firstname.lastname@example.org to improve the application.
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders is a required companion for students and clinicians who need to diagnose mental, psychological, and psychiatric disorders. This manual creates a diagnostic standard for clinicians involved in the diagnosis and statistical management of mental disorders and includes accepted criteria for objective assessment of psychiatric symptoms.
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition is the most current resource for clinical practice available to mental health professionals.
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders is the definitive reference for the diagnosis and statistical management of mental disorders.