Designed with busy physicians in mind, Prognosis: Your Diagnosis presents an engaging series of clinical case scenarios which assess the decision making skills of the player.
Each scenario takes only a few minutes to play, and is accompanied by a comprehensive yet concise discussion of the diagnostic reasoning involved, and the key lessons applicable to day to day practice.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
This award winning app is a great way for practicing physicians to develop and maintain their clinical acumen in a risk-free setting.
Prognosis: Your Diagnosis is also useful practice material for medical students and other healthcare professionals facing their academic and professional licensure exams.
A new scenario is added weekly, ready to be downloaded onto our list of 150+ clinical cases.
- #1 ranked medical app in the USA
- 'Dr House for Doctors' - Discover Magazine
- “One of the five best apps for doctors’ - Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
- Best Health App at the World Summit Awards 2012
- "Worth a download. In a very short time, learned a few new things already."
- "A fun way to view cases. Great for medical students and also nurses - also great for long time MDs. This is just fun !"
- "As an academic physician this is a great teaching tool!"
For comments, criticisms or to share ideas on new cases, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
Note on permissions:
We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you a notification each week, when a new case is released.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".
This popular app which is used by over 130,000 physicians worldwide has just launched a premium version, which is updated with latest evidence from series such as the Journal of the American Medical Assocation's Rational Clinical Examination Series.
**** 'The top 10 quick reference medical apps for iPhone released in 2013' - iMedicalApps *****
Diagnose is a novel medical app which aids clinicians in the diagnosis of common internal medicine conditions. The app allows users to incorporate validated findings from the history, physical examination and investigations to calculate an evidence-based likelihood of disease. This app is intended for use by internal medicine physicians and trainees, with the goal of improving patient care and medical education at the bedside.
Diagnose provides you with an evidence-based pre-test probability, validated likelihood ratios and a calculated post-test probability based on your findings for over 45 of the most commonly seen conditions in internal medicine. The data is validated from sources (JAMA Rational Clinical Exam Series, etc).
When examining a patient with a presumptive diagnosis, such as stroke, physicians can now see in real-time how specific findings on the history, physical exam and laboratory evaluation of patients alters the likelihood of disease.
"Diagnose is a fantastic app that encourages the application of evidence-based medicine in clinical practice."
- Daniel Schwartz, MD
The following evidence-based summaries are included in this app:
Acute Otitis Media, Child
Cancer, Family History
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Any
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Significant
Central Venous Pressure
Compliance and Medication Adherence
Death after Cardiac Arrest
Deep Vein Thrombosis
Headache, Need for Neuroimaging
Influenza, >60 years old
Influenza, any age
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Knee Injury, ACL
Knee Injury, Meninscal Tear
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Pneuomnia, Adult, Community-Acquired
Pneumonia, Infant and Child
Renal Artery Stenosis
Thoracic Aortic Dissection
Upper GI Bleed, Locating
Upper GI Bleed, Severity
Urinary Incontinence, Women
Urinary Tract Infection, Women
Best comprehensive overview covers the symptoms and treatment of multiple sclerosis. This app has been developed for everyone, all topics has been made to make it useful and interesting.
*** Don’t wait! Download this app and get the health tips and facts you need today! ***
multiple sclerosis treatment app feature:
- What Is Multiple Sclerosis?
- Who Can Get Multiple Sclerosis?
- What Causes Multiple Sclerosis?
- What Are the Types of Multiple Sclerosis?
- What Are the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
*** Please Do Rate the APP and leave a reply on your valuable suggestions and improvements ***
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from multiple sclerosis
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of multiple sclerosis and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for multiple sclerosis
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from multiple sclerosis in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains multiple sclerosis diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
This App contains a set of validated tests to help you measure at any time the intensity of spasticity symptoms and its evolution through time. They will provide a solid source of data with quantifiable information that can be shared with health care professionals for their evaluation.
• MS Spasticity has a progressive negative impact on MS patient’s wellbeing and quality of life.
• MS Spasticity means continuous and/or sudden muscle stiffness or rigidity; often associated with pain, sleep disruption, bladder dysfunction, spasms, walking impairment and others.
• Information describing all MS Spasticity symptoms.
• Validated tests designed to keep track of every MS spasticity symptom. Each symptom can be tracked with a specific test at any time:
- Numeric Rating Scales (Spasticity, Pain, Sleep Disruption)
- Barthel Activities of Daily Living Index Test
- 12-item Multiple Sclerosis Walking Scale
- Bladder Control Scale
• Graphics will show the evolution throughout a specific period of time for each symptom
• Results can be shared with all Health Care Professionals (physician, nurse…) Remember that all results are completely confidential and it’s your own decision to share them.
• A personal section where you will be able to register all the medication you are taking, and set alerts to remind you when to take your medicines.
LifeandMS App can help you to test and track all MS spasticity symptoms. Following the evolution of these symptoms you will improve their control.
This is a symptoms guidance tool. It should never substitute your doctor advice.
Prognosis: Infectious Diseases is brought to you by the creators of Prognosis: Your Diagnosis the #1 free medical app. Explore 32 varied clinical cases based on actual patients and update your knowledge on the latest therapeutic guidelines.
Each clinical case can be navigated in a matter of minutes, while the comprehensive discussions serve as an valuable update for busy physicians, while being an educational tool for residents, medical students and other healthcare professionals studying for academic and licensure exams.
The diseases covered include:
1. Acute Epiglottitis
2. Anthrax, Cutaneous
7. Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
9. Hepatitis C with MPGN
11. Infectious Mononucleosis
12. Infective Endocarditis
13. Legionnaires Disease
16. Lyme Disease
17. Malaria, Plasmodium Vivax
18. Meningitis, Bacterial
20. P. jiroveci pneumonia
23. Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
25. Scrub Typhus
26. Septic Arthritis
27. Tinea Pedis
29. Tropical Pulmonary Eosinophilia
30. Tuberculosis, Breast
31. Tuberculosis, Miliary
32. West Nile Virus
For comments, criticisms or to share ideas on new cases, contact us at email@example.com.
- it's simple to use
- informative on different medical conditions
- uses easy-to-understand language
- offers useful health calculators
- provides nutrition information
The application doesn't intend to replace a doctor but rather to inform the patients and make them more aware. Doctor's advice is always preferred but it may not always be available.
For comments or issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our trusty team has been working away behind the scenes to bring you OMS on your smartphone. From podcasts at your fingertips, to recipes, and even a place to send your photos of the surprised expression of your neurologist when he sees how well you are doing! All there on the new OMS app...
This app represents the Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis charity. It is a non-profit charity that has branches all over the world and its sole aim is to help people overcome multiple sclerosis.
* No Ads
* Track injection sites
* Text Note/Journal entries
* Search option
* Photo notes
* Audio notes
* Export text Notes into a pipe delimited file.
* Email text Notes
* Backup DB
* Restore DB
* Restore DB from MedNotes or MedNotesTP
* Site of the shots show on the main screen for each of the notes
Touch the Menu key to add a note. The app will automatically save the notes and the injection site when you go back to the main screen. If you need to make a note of an event that happened in the past, you can set a date, which would be a new date for the record. If the date is not set manually, it would be set automatically as a current date on the Mobil device.
Some content is now available in Russian, French and German. Translated using Google Translate. If you need content available in another language, please email me. It would help if you can provide the translation as Google Translate is not always accurate.
Please email me if you have any questions.
Keywords: sclérose en plaques, рассеянный склероз, копаксон
When every second counts, turn to Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (QMDT)--the ultimate on-call and office companion. This streamlined, alphabetically arranged reference delivers evidence-based diagnosis and treatment information on more than 950 diseases and disorders regularly encountered in hospital and outpatient settings.
This is a fully functional trial!
* Immediate access to critical information -Content derived from CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (CMDT), the world's most trusted annually updated internal medicine text
* Disease entries include Key Features, Clinical Findings, Diagnosis, Treatment, Outcomes, and Evidence
Updated periodically to ensure clinical information is accurate and up to date
Maxine A. Papadakis, MD Professor of Medicine Associate Dean of Students School of Medicine University of California, San Francisco
Stephen J. McPhee, MD Professor of Medicine, Emeritus Division of General Internal Medicine Department of Medicine University of California, San Francisco
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A Learning Tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
OFFLINE EMERGENCY TOOL built on hundreds of thousands of real life emergency situations over the past four years. A unique search engine that is customized for you! Please take some time to explore the app.
Comprehensive Medical Health Guide & symptom checker designed to help in Emergency First Aid, at Home or Outdoors.
24/7 access to health information.
+ Now features "Quick Links" for easy First Aid and Emergency Medical content access and Symptoms Checker.
+ Lab values and tests.
+ Natural search, based on comprehensive information (like local conditions, medical history, vital signs, past search, and more).
+ Ranking emphasis on Medical First Aid and life threatening conditions. App is a result of about a million real time searches performed. Outdoors, home and car medical topics. + Internet connectivity is not required, after initial sync for the app to work.
+ Our content is original (no infomercials), 100% written and edited by MDs. We are uncompromising with the quality of medical content.
+ Based on our custom platform, we provide real solutions to life situations by professional ER team.
AR First Aid features :
~ Quick links
~ Content is available off-line, no connectivity required after the initial sync
~ Natural search
~ Voice Search
~ Human Atlas + Search.
~ Symptoms and signs checker
~ Articles are written for the purpose of this application and to help in mobile non-hospital conditions.
~ Emergency medical conditions ranking. Using a proprietary symptom medical chart and custom artificial intelligence (AI) to rank. AI auto-improvements based on the current usage data, symptoms, signs vitals and much more.
~ Emergency, life threatening and every day conditions. Most home medical remedies are covered. We are adding more and improving our existing articles based on the current usage data. Daily. Our app does not try to diagnose. It can't replace your MD's opinion.
~ Local medical service providers, on your finger tips, from Google
~ Medical Profile, used to rank search for First Aid and more
~ Articles specifically written for the application, not 'paid by' infomercials.
~ We constantly expand our database with more and more medical data. Wide variety of answers for new non-emergency conditions/cases are added every day.
Cannot be moved on SD due to copyright protection.
Our Emergency Response application is aimed to help untrained users to recognize and react to a medical situation. It is sometimes crucial to identify the most probable cause, depending on patient condition and medical history. We incorporate a separate time/location factors in order to rank the result set.
AR First Aid features a comprehensive search engine which evaluates the search query for known combinations of symptoms, signs, and conditions. Our basic IA ranks possible causes and identifies potentially dangerous situations given the patient medical history. AR First AID shows specific steps to perform for most common home/outdoor/sport conditions and injuries in plain language. Supported media includes videos, images and step by step instructions. In certain cases, when we need to further differentiate, additional options will be presented.
Last but not least, we try to find a medical professional or service near by. We are NOT affiliated to or profit from such services.
AR First Aid team is looking forward to bring the best experience and constantly updating its medical databases. If you can help us with the medical researches and articles, please let us know, we are ready to give credit where it is due.
This mobile app has been designed for busy physicians, neurology residents, medical students and other healthcare professionals by the creators of the #1 free medical app - Prognosis: Your DIagnosis.
Each clinical case is based on a real-life patient while the management options and discussions have been reviewed by a panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
The cases are designed in line with current guidelines and test clinical as well as theoretical knowledge.
This free app contains 35 clinical cases and comprehensive discussions that are an ideal tool in preparation for academic or professional licensure exams.
1. Trigeminal Neuralgia
2. Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
3. Bell's plasy
4. Acoustic Neuroma
5. Lateral Medullary Syndrome
6. Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
7. Ischemic Stroke
8. Parkinsons Disease
9. Multiple Sclerosis
10. Foot Drop
11. Essential Tremor
12. Acute Encephalitis
13. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
14. Basilar Migraine
15. Myasthenia Gravis
16. Bitemporal Hemianopia
17. Cluster Headache
18. Meningitis, Bacterial
19. Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome
20. Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
21. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
22. Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome
23. Spinal Epidural Abscess
24. Peripheral Neuropathy, B12 def.
25. Guillain Barre Syndrome
27. Cervical Spondylomyelopathy
28. Chronic SDH
29. Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy
32. Transverse Myelitis
33. Neuromyelitis Optica
34. Functional Neurological Symptom Disorder
35. Nonconvulsive Status Epilepticus
As every clinician knows, decision making is the trickiest part of medicine.
Everyone expects you to make 'perfect' decisions - but even after years of medical training and clinical experience, it is often not easy to figure out what the right decision might be.
“Clinical Sense” consists of a series of scenarios which put your clinical judgement to the test, challenging you to decide between options that are seemingly similar, but ever so different in consequences.
Are you astute enough to make the right call over and over again? Are you tactful enough to work yourself out of the tricky spots you get yourself into owing to that SINGLE “not so correct” decision you've made?
Use “Clinical Sense” to brush up your clinical acumen in those short yet invaluable pockets of time in your busy schedule!
Each scenario is short enough to be completed within a couple of minutes, but at the same time provides insight into key aspects of the clinical approach.
Experienced MDs can expect a great refresher; residents and medical students will have the opportunity to improve their clinical decision making skills.
Behind the seemingly simple cartoon images lies a highly credible medical resource. Each scenario is referenced against contemporary medical literature, and follows current management guidelines.
New scenarios are added on a regular basis, and can downloaded without updating the app!
The app is a demo version of the "Clinical Examination". The app just explained general physical examination, Gastrointestinal system, Cardiovascular System. For complete systemic examination buy clinical examination app.
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders is a required companion for students and clinicians who need to diagnose mental, psychological, and psychiatric disorders. This manual creates a diagnostic standard for clinicians involved in the diagnosis and statistical management of mental disorders and includes accepted criteria for objective assessment of psychiatric symptoms.
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition is the most current resource for clinical practice available to mental health professionals.
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders is the definitive reference for the diagnosis and statistical management of mental disorders.