Our trusty team has been working away behind the scenes to bring you OMS on your smartphone. From podcasts at your fingertips, to recipes, and even a place to send your photos of the surprised expression of your neurologist when he sees how well you are doing! All there on the new OMS app...
This app represents the Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis charity. It is a non-profit charity that has branches all over the world and its sole aim is to help people overcome multiple sclerosis.
With this funny and simple application you can add our Multiple Bow, symbol of the
Spanish Association of Multiple Sclerosis (AEDEM), in the photo of your choice: yourself,
your brother or sister, your grandmother, your friends... or even your dog!
Prove your creativity and explore all the possibilities for Multiple Bow. Once you have
customized the photo, the application will allow you to share it with the world via your
It is absolutely free and all you need is one minute of your time to support this awareness
campaign. Only in Spain there are over 40,000 affected.
You can find detailed information in our website and networks profiles:
Facebook: Adem Joven
The application is optimized for smartphones and tablets with Android version 2.2
and previous versions.
Main functions of the application:
- Taking or selecting a photo to add a "Multiple Bow".
- Spreading the customized photo in social networks.
This application has been created for AEDEM-COCEMFE
Thanks for your support.
- Featured in Discover Magazine
- Winner of the prize for the Best Health App at the World Summit Awards for Mobile Apps, 2012
- Selected as "One of the five best apps for Doctors" by the Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
Want to get the gist of a clinical case study in 2-3 minutes? Try Prognosis : Your Diagnosis - The first and only free Android game that lets you investigate, deduce and diagnose complex clinical cases within minutes with our fun, interactive cartoon-style narrative.
Prognosis is specially designed for Doctors, Medical students and Nurses and each case helps to learn or recall two or three key clinical points that can be applied in your practice.
The cases also provide excellent preparation for the USMLE Step 2 CS, COMLEX, NCLEX, CCRN and MCAT exams, as well as other board examinations and professional licensure tests.
You can use it while waiting for coffee or on the bus, quickly complete a case, learn something new and make the maximum use of your time.
The content is modeled on real life patients, has been checked by a panel of expert medical specialists and is based on current management guidelines.
A new case is added each week. The app will let you know as new cases are added.
If you have comments, criticisms or ideas for new cases, please contact us at email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you.
Note on permissions:
We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you a notification each week, when a new case is released.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".
When examining a patient with a presumptive diagnosis, such as stroke, physicians can now see in real-time how specific findings on the history, physical exam and laboratory evaluation of patients alters the likelihood of disease.
Diagnose was created by an internal medicine resident and an engineer aiming to create simple and free mobile tools for physicians.
"Diagnose is a fantastic app that encourages the application of evidence-based medicine in clinical practice."
- Daniel Schwartz, MD
- Select a condition
- Adjust your pre-test probability using the slider. We suggest a pre-test probability supported by the literature, but should be tailored to the clinical situation.
- Select the positive and negative findings from your workup. Select a finding by tapping on the row and toggle through three states (positive | negative | none).
- The post-test probability is calculated and displayed at the bottom of the screen.
We work hard to make this app free and as good as possible. You can help us out by giving us a good rating via Google Play.
If you have any suggestions, please email us first and give us a chance to improve before rating. We will respond.
Nursing Diagnosis Handbook
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
Preview – View select topics to experience how you can quickly find a correct nursing diagnosis and move forward to complete a specific care plan.
Buy – Purchase Nursing Diagnosis Handbook at any time using your Google Play account.
Sign In – Current subscribers can download the entire resource to their device by entering their username and password.
About Nursing Diagnosis Handbook:
Nursing Diagnosis Handbook delivers the essential information needed to quickly reach an accurate nursing diagnosis and write effective care plans. Users can locate suggested nursing diagnoses for 1,300 signs and symptoms, medical diagnoses, surgeries, and disorders, then link directly to 200+ detailed sample care plans. Topics contain citations with links to the PubMed database making Nursing Diagnosis Handbook the perfect evidence-based guide for practicing nurses and nursing students.
Features of Nursing Diagnosis Handbook include:
• Cross-reference links from diagnoses to care plans
• Suggested nursing diagnoses for 1,300+ patient symptoms
• 200+ detailed care plans for NANDA-I accepted diagnoses
• Pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home and critical care nursing interventions
• PubMed links to evidence-based research
• Nursing references identified in each care plan
• Root Cause Thinking to determine underlying causes of disease
• Universal Index Search help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Betty J. Ackley, MSN, EdS, RN; Gail B. Ladwig, MSN, RN
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Mit der kostenlosen Diagnose-Hilfe lassen sich Ihre Beschwerden bestimmten Krankheiten zuordnen. Ob Frau, Mann oder Kind, Sie können sich mit Ihrem individuellen Profil einfach und schnell einen Überblick über Ihre mögliche Krankheit verschaffen. Alle Symptome (Krankheitsanzeichen) sind mit umgangssprachlichen Begriffen (Synonymen) beschrieben, um Ihnen die Auswahl des richtigen Symptoms zu erleichtern.
Eine Hilfefunktion erklärt wie Symptome, Diagnosen und Krankheiten ausgewählt und gefunden werden.
Zusätzlich haben Sie zu den möglichen Krankheiten anschauliche, patientenverständliche Informationstexte zur Verfügung, die von Experten verfasst und ständig auf dem neusten Stand gehalten werden!
Die Diagnose-Hilfe kann und will den Arzt nicht ersetzen! Sie hilft aber dabei, den Patienten über mögliche Krankheiten zu informieren.
Die Diagnose-Hilfe von enpevita setzt eine Registrierung voraus, ist frei von Interessen Dritter und ohne Werbung.
Keywords: Diagnose, Symptome, Krankheiten, Hilfe, Beschwerden, Schmerz
The key features of the App are
- the organization of eye photos by name, date and side (right/left)
- the display of two eye photos in parallel (with full support of individual resizing), so that comparisons are possible (such as right-left comparison, earlier-later comparison, different person comparison, or comparison to an iris topography).
- Change of brightness and contrast of the photo during display, and overlay with an iris topography.
The app stores data (such as position of center of eye) as metadata in the JPG files. This allows to transfer stored data between different devices by just copying the photos.
This is just an beta version of the app. Further features are to come. Ideas for further features are welcome.
- it's simple to use
- informative on different medical conditions
- uses easy-to-understand language
- offers useful health calculators
- provides nutrition information
The application doesn't intend to replace a doctor but rather to inform the patients and make them more aware. Doctor's advice is always preferred but it may not always be available.
For comments or issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule, track and record your Betaseron injections — on your Android device. Injection Management is a native mobile application that helps you conveniently track your treatment.
See today's injection plan at a glance, See when and where your next injection is scheduled, View a monthly calendar of your injection schedule, See missed as well as scheduled injections, Customize which injection sites to include in your rotation schedule, Decide when and how to display a reminder alert for your next injection and E-mail your injection history to yourself.
Please note that this app is not intended to offer or replace professional medical advice. Speak to your nurse or doctor if you have any health concerns.
Reminder alerts require an Internet connection (3G/4G/Wi-Fi). Some features require Internet, e-mail and/or phone service enabled on your device.
I developed this application to use with my Multiple Sclerosis. I currently use Betaseron (R). This product is not accociated with nor indorsed by Betaseron.
When every second counts, turn to Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (QMDT)--the ultimate on-call and office companion. This streamlined, alphabetically arranged reference delivers evidence-based diagnosis and treatment information on more than 950 diseases and disorders regularly encountered in hospital and outpatient settings.
This is a fully functional trial!
* Immediate access to critical information -Content derived from CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (CMDT), the world's most trusted annually updated internal medicine text
* Disease entries include Key Features, Clinical Findings, Diagnosis, Treatment, Outcomes, and Evidence
Updated periodically to ensure clinical information is accurate and up to date
Maxine A. Papadakis, MD Professor of Medicine Associate Dean of Students School of Medicine University of California, San Francisco
Stephen J. McPhee, MD Professor of Medicine, Emeritus Division of General Internal Medicine Department of Medicine University of California, San Francisco
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A Learning Tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
It’s like a medical search engine in which you can simply input medical words—can be signs, symptoms or lab results—to be able to get the list of possible diseases (differential diagnosis) that affect the patient. Its unique searching algorithm is based on mathematical results with the most likely diseases showing up near the top of the search.
The app is specially designed for healthcare professionals mainly in internal medicine, family medicine, surgery, pediatrics, nursing as well as medical students to let them save practice time, money and also reduce medical malpractice.
- A database of 1,600 diseases, expected to be enriched in the near future
- Search inputs from a database of 2,200 signs, symptoms, and lab findings
- A user-friendly interface
- A unique searching algorithm
- Clinical decision support system (CDSS)
- Symptoms are listed in alphabetical order for easy access
- Differential diagnosis is displayed in less than two seconds of search
- Most likely diseases to match search are displayed toward top of results
- No Internet connection required
Please note that Caracal is only a differential diagnosis tool and isn't supposed to give you any further information regarding medical conditions.
If you have comments, criticisms or ideas for improving the app, please contact us at email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you.
Follow us: https://twitter.com/CaracalDiag
Be our fan: http://www.facebook.com/CaracalDiagnosis
More info: http://www.caracaldiagnosis.com
Diagnostic Gastroenterology is a fully-featured flash card app.
Perfect for gastroenterologists, doctors, nurses, paramedics, medical students or anyone interested in medicine!
Buy this app now because your education can't wait!
Keywords: stomach, food, digest, esophagus, eat, colon
Diagnostic Imaging is a fully-featured flash card app that includes:
+ Main Deck
+ Faves Deck
+ Ignore Feature
+ Shuffle Ability
+ Choice of Primary Side
+ Search Feature
+ Beautiful, Easy-to-Use Interface
Individual cards can be added to or removed from a built-in "Faves Deck" at any time. Use the "Faves Deck" to study only the cards that really give you trouble.
Cards can also be "ignored." If you've mastered a card, just add it to the "Ignore List."
Both the "Main Deck" and the "Faves Deck" can be shuffled at any point.
You can also select which side of the card (front or back) you want as the primary side.
There's also a search feature and a complete index!
The "Flip" button really flips the card (just like a real flash card!) and the arrows can be used to navigate to cards within a deck.
Perfect for doctors, paramedics, nurses, medical students or anyone interested in medicine!
Download Diagnostic Imaging today because your education can't wait!
Keywords: CAT, CT, scan, MRI, angiography, MRA, xray, x-ray, gantry, tissue, contrast, agent