The paint engine works with scalable vectors instead of pixels, so you can zoom in and work on fine details without pixelation (the filling tool is an exception, it works with bitmaps). For vectoring we use SVG, you can export your images to your pc for professional editing in this format*. You can export PDF* files, too.
The new, revisited and intuitive user interface gives you quick access to the sketching & painting tools while it is still possible to make the interface invisible so that you can concentrate on your artwork.
If you create a ScribMaster account, you can send your artwork to other users via included instant messaging, or upload it to your online gallery (your "ImageStream").
Advanced features such as layers, transparency or the filling tool makes this application one of the most powerful of all drawing apps for Android.
*** TRY OUR NEW APP HANDWRITE, FOR HANDWRITTEN NOTE TAKING AND DRAWING! ***
*** http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.thoster.handwrite ***
(Images drawn with ScribMaster by My Art © Luciano Vivirito, http://www.oasi-blu.com/)
✓ SVG Scalable vector graphics import and export feature*! Edit your ScribMaster drawings with Inkscape (free) or Adobe Illustrator! Note: Not all features will be exported, only the default and the pressure / speed dynamic pen will work due to restrictions of the SVG format.
✓ Pen only mode (For devices with pens such as Thinkpad Tablet, Galaxy Note)
• Pressure sensitivity for pens
✓ Two finger pan & zoom navigation (multitouch)
• Very huge canvas sizes
• Import images from Photo Library
• Move and scale one layer only
• Rearrange layers
• Toggle visibility
• Store your artwork in vector format on your device
• Upload your drawings to your personal online gallery ("ImageStream")
• Export your drawings and share them (as jpgs)
• Full backup*
• Art pen
• Pressure sensitive pen
• Line tool
• Fill tool
✓ Instant messaging
• Share work with other ScribMaster users
• Complete history of shared images
• Receive a notification for a new image
• Receive new images on a widget
* With premium key only
*** Please try Clover Memo LITE (free) before purchasing Clover Paint. Clover Memo LITE comes with stripped down brush and layer system. Most of fundamental features otherwise stay the same.
*** We reckon that the initial learning curve is particularly steep for many users. The following TUTORIAL may get you familiar with Clover Paint
Quick guide: http://goo.gl/YM7eE1.
We also recommend a free nice morning/day/night to customize the app to your favorite.
----- LAYER SYSTEM
* Theoretically unlimited number of layers (as device memory serves)
* Custom canvas size
* .PSD Import and Export
* Basic functions includes creating, cloning, merging and deleting layers
* Advanced functions includes Layer lock, Transparency (Alpha) lock and Clipping, in addition with 11 Blend modes
----- ADVANCE BRUSH SYSTEM
* Custom shape and texture with Perlin noise support
* Number of Blend modes with basic parameters for Brush Size, Opacity and Flow
* Jitter effect creates scatter effect for brush strokes and colors. Jitter supports Perlin noise and white noise settings.
* Blur and Smudge
* Tilt support (for Wacom® Cintiq® Hybrid Companion)
* Pressure, speed and time effect. Devices with non-digitized pen can simulate pen pressure to some extend by speed or time effect.
And a lot more…
----- SELECTION TOOL
* Free-hand selection (Lasso tool), Rectangular Marquee tool, Quick selection (Wand tool)
* Add, subtract, replace selected areas
* Cut/Copy selected area and Paste into a new layer
* Mask support
----- TRANSFORM & MOVE
* Non-uniform and uniform transformation tool with Skew and Perspective tool
* Precise move of transformation with numeric inputs
----- CUSTOM HOTKEYS AND SHORTCUTS
Boost productivity with Hotkeys and Shortcuts (we term it “Clovers”)
* Hotkeys can be assigned to touch gestures, hardware keys and keyboards
* “Clovers” can be created for almost every tool and your favorite brushes anywhere on the screen
this software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group
-In built file browser
-Import contents of files from memory into the notepad
-Add short cuts for notes
-Exp notes to storage
-Customize the interface look
-Share data with other apps
-Encrypt and decrypt notes. Export, import the same