The paint engine works with scalable vectors instead of pixels, so you can zoom in and work on fine details without pixelation (the filling tool is an exception, it works with bitmaps). For vectoring we use SVG, you can export your images to your pc for professional editing in this format*. You can export PDF* files, too.
The new, revisited and intuitive user interface gives you quick access to the sketching & painting tools while it is still possible to make the interface invisible so that you can concentrate on your artwork.
If you create a ScribMaster account, you can send your artwork to other users via included instant messaging, or upload it to your online gallery (your "ImageStream").
Advanced features such as layers, transparency or the filling tool makes this application one of the most powerful of all drawing apps for Android.
*** TRY OUR NEW APP HANDWRITE, FOR HANDWRITTEN NOTE TAKING AND DRAWING! ***
*** http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.thoster.handwrite ***
(Images drawn with ScribMaster by My Art © Luciano Vivirito, http://www.oasi-blu.com/)
✓ SVG Scalable vector graphics import and export feature*! Edit your ScribMaster drawings with Inkscape (free) or Adobe Illustrator! Note: Not all features will be exported, only the default and the pressure / speed dynamic pen will work due to restrictions of the SVG format.
✓ Pen only mode (For devices with pens such as Thinkpad Tablet, Galaxy Note)
• Pressure sensitivity for pens
✓ Two finger pan & zoom navigation (multitouch)
• Very huge canvas sizes
• Import images from Photo Library
• Move and scale one layer only
• Rearrange layers
• Toggle visibility
• Store your artwork in vector format on your device
• Upload your drawings to your personal online gallery ("ImageStream")
• Export your drawings and share them (as jpgs)
• Full backup*
• Art pen
• Pressure sensitive pen
• Line tool
• Fill tool
✓ Instant messaging
• Share work with other ScribMaster users
• Complete history of shared images
• Receive a notification for a new image
• Receive new images on a widget
* With premium key only
Send a screen shot of a nice portrait or any other drawing.
The best two screen shots will be uploaded to play store and
the two persons will get a pro version for free (via Google play voucher - if possible)
This offer is valid till 31st of August 2015
This app is your personal sketchbook and allows you to draw whatever you like. That's it! It's simple. You choose a plain white canvas or one from many predefined backgrounds which gives you a felling of sketching on paper. It can be used for playing tic-cat-toe, making business notes or explaining something to your friends while drawing.
It also supports layer-based editing! Like you might know from professional image editors.
- a set of predefined paper backgrounds
- 16 available layers per sketch
- pressure sensitivity
- multi-touch Interface
- two finger pan & zoom navigation
- supports pen mode
- maximum size is determined by screen resolution
- import images from photo library into layers
- import pictures from camera
- effects like sepia, gray scale, blur, polaroid, brightness and many others
- toggle layer visibility (long tap)
- export images to your local storage
- send picture to your friends
- save / load work-in-progress using projects
- a set of preset brushes and pencils
- customizable brush settings
- predefined set of colors - fully customizable (long tap)
Personal data and app permissions:
This sketch book application doesn't collect personal or user specific data . We don't collect any data at all. The app permissions are necessary only for app related functionality
(like screen brightness, showing ads etc.)
Location related permissions are necessary for ads. We can't influence that. We don't track you.
Be creative! It's so simple..
Send an image or a picture to the app, edit or markup it quickly and send the edited image to your friends using your favorite communication program, like e.g. facebook, Instagramm, Twitter, Flickr, e-mail etc.
Or just draw something from scratch if you like.
The most drawing performance can be achieved on a tablet with a digital pen because especially the tablet layout is the most ergonomic one. And the pen (if available) allows a fast and most accurate drawing experience.
Kids would also love to draw on your tablet. They can undo last few steps or just delete and start a blank picture from scratch. If you send a tracing picture to our Notepad, your kid could trace the image and paint it out! Try it.
We wish you a lot of fun!
-In built file browser
-Import contents of files from memory into the notepad
-Add short cuts for notes
-Exp notes to storage
-Customize the interface look
-Share data with other apps
-Encrypt and decrypt notes. Export, import the same