- Over 12,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Latest news and features stories
- Latest on demand NASA videos from around the agency
- Current NASA mission Information
- Live streaming of NASA TV
- Launch information & countdown clocks
- Current visible passes for the International Space Station (ISS) and notifications
- ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- NASA Twitter Feeds from around the agency
- Facebook® Connect and integrated Twitter™ client for easy sharing
- NASA TV and what's on your TV schedules
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Featured content and program sections
- Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Favorites & image bookmarks
Grab it and Master it.
What is included in the app?
Active Or Passive Voice
You can also practice English Grammar from this app..
We have practice exercises where you can answer grammar questions and get scores..
App contain detailed explanation for every topic covered.
Simple User Interface.
Explanation shown using tables for better understanding and reading.
And it's Free!!
This app will be constantly updated with new contents, and tests which help you continually refreshing your knowledge.
If you like this app please visit our Facebook Page..
https://www.facebook.com/EnglishGrammarBook and encourage us
if you find some errors please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Team - English Grammar Book
Keywords : English, Grammar, people, study, education, more topics, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, reported speech, active voice, passive voice, preposition, conjunction, interjection, tenses, past tense, future tense, present tense, continuous
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw nice animals, or cartoon characters or cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
The next permissions:
used for showing and maintance ads only
used for saving your own drawings only
Kids Reading (Preschool) FREE (a.k.a. Kids Learn to Read) will teach you children to:
- Blend sounds into words
- Read simple words
- Form simple words
Kids Learn to Read is the 4th app in our Alphabet Curriculum Series. It is preceded by Kids ABC Letters, Kids ABC Phonics, and Kids ABC Trains.
Note: The paid version (Kids Learn to Read Preschool) has 15 extra words in the first and the third activities as well as child-lock functionality that can be enabled in Preferences. Please note that child lock functionality is not available on tablets.
Knowledge of letter names and sounds (if not, first get Kids ABC Letters, Kids ABC Phonics and Kids ABC Trains)
Kids Reading is a delightful game that invites your children to practice blending sounds together to form, read and spell words that are all made up of only three letters of the alphabet, such as "dog","sun", and "big".
★ What won't my children learn?
They won’t learn to read words longer than three or four letters.
Kids ABC Reading assumes that your kids already know the sounds that the letters of the alphabet make. If your children do not know these sounds yet, we recommend our Kids ABC Phonics app.
Kids Reading assumes that your kids already know the sounds that the letters of the alphabet make. If your children do not know these sounds yet, we recommend our Kids ABC Phonics and Kids ABC Trains apps.
And if your children have not had a chance to learn the names of the letters, we recommend that you download our Kids ABC Letters app. It's the most enjoyable way ever for kids to learn the names of the letters of the alphabet.
Kids ABC Letters teaches letters
Kids ABC Phonics teaches sounds
Kids ABC Trains teaches letters and phonics
Kids Learn to Read (i.e. this app) teaches your children to read simple words
Our educational game shows children the alphabet letters and teach them to recognize letters as they appear. As a result, preschoolers kids learn the letters sounds much more faster.
- educational games for kids free
- days of week for kids
- educational quotes
- educational games for kindergarten
- abc flashcards for kids
- educational apps for toddlers
- sounds of letters
- fun educational games for teens
- animal sounds for toddlers
- colors for toddlers app free
- educational games and apps for preschoolers
- shapes for babies apps
- numbers for kids games
- calendar for baby
- talking alphabet
- educational flashcards for kids
- educational baby games free
- education puzzle
- education quiz
- human body parts for education
- real cute animals for kids
- shapes and colors
- baby learn abc and numbers
- letters and numbers
- teacher apps
- teacher games
- learning abc with fun
- math puzzle games for kids
- educational games for kids age 10
- educational games for adults
- educational activities free kindergarten
- learning games for kids
- children recognize letters
- phonics education
- baby learn real english words
- help parents teach their kids
- train memory
- improve pronunciation
Educational games are games explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of games may be used in an educational environment. Educational games are games that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning a skill as they play. Game types include board, card, and video games.
Game based learning (GBL) is a type of game play that has defined learning outcomes. Generally, game based learning is designed to balance subject matter with gameplay and the ability of the player to retain and apply said subject matter to the real world.
Educational entertainment (also referred to by the portmanteau "edutainment", which is education + entertainment) is any entertainment content that is designed to educate as well as to entertain. Content with a high degree of both educational and entertainment value is known as edutainment. There also exists content that is primarily educational but has incidental entertainment value. Finally, there is content that is mostly entertaining but can be seen to have some educational value.
Math Practice Flash Cards PRO:
Math Practice Flash Cards by TeachersParadise.com Studios. A fun game to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
• Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
• Card values can range from 0-35 and are fully customizable per quiz.
• Answer can be Multiple Choice or entered though the Numeric Keypad.
• Clean user interface.
• Stores the last time and performance for each quiz.
• The last fastest time with a perfect score is displayed to help motivate students practice and improve.
• Negative answers are allowed.
• Students can redo a missed cards until correct.
• Parents and educators can preset the card decks and limit the number of cards per practice quiz.
• Fun mode and sounds are available to keep early learners entertained while they learn.
• Speed mode lets the student reach the next question without animations.
• Comes preset with 4 card decks.
Name: Math Practice Flash Cards
- multiple formula calculations
- plot with multiple functions
- modulo calculation with big integer
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
“IQ test preparation” also provides an opportunity to test your level of preparation in the form of 5, 10 and 20 minutes test.
This is an updated version which includes lot of additional features along with already available distinctive features.
Our application covers many IQ and aptitude related categories such as Number pattern, Mental Arithmetic, Logical reasoning, Verbal Aptitude, Relationship Problems, Time and date Problems, Age Problems, Speed, time & distance and Work, Profit & Loss related problems.
Perfect for school, college and university entrance test and also for general use to improve mental health.
* Full ABC
* All Alphabets includes letters A to Z and is fully-featured.
* Without any restrictions
* Real sound and human pronunciations
Let your kids learn English Alphabets in an easier way by relating each Alphabet with an object. Sounds interesting right? :) :)
Teach your children to write the letters of the alphabet while having fun!
“ABC for Kids” is an educational game
Human voice for Alphabets
Image of each Alphabet
On touch you can listen to sounds again
Slideshow is Available where you can sit back and watch your kid learn
Social Media Integration
We love to hear from parents – and from children, too. To tell us how we made a difference in your child's education or , please rate our app and post a comment.
Preschool aged children learn the alphabet letter names and letter recognition, and will practice finding letters in context.
This simple educational game teaches children the alphabet letters to recognize words as they appear. As a result, preschoolers learn the letters of the words are made of.
At this age, should be enjoyed learning about letters and numbers. Workbooks can be a lot of time when your child goes to school.When spending time together, letters and numbers when you look at them and point out additional learning and encourage curiosity.
Keywords: Kids, ABC, ABCs, Letters, Reading, Educational, Children, Games, Preschool, Preschool-aged,alphabet ,game, learning ,teaching apps for kids, baby ,toddler , flashcards, pronunciation, abcd, kid, Child, School, Kindergarten, Phonics, Reading
A world wide and offline dictionary
This dictionary helps you to complete the world's major languages mutual translations. All of this work is in the offline state to achieve.
We are sure this is what you're looking for electronic dictionary.
* Mono-lingual dictionaries for English, German, and Italian.
* Mutli-lingual dictionaries between many language pairs.
* Fast translate! (See translations as you type!)
* Dictionaries stored on SD card (works offline!)
* Save queried translations to text file on SD card for later reference.
* English - Afrikaans
* English - Albanian
* English - Arabic
* English - Armenian
* English - Azeri
* English - Basque
* English - Belarusian
* English - Bengali
* English - Bosnian
* English - Breton
* English - Bulgarian
* English - Burmese
* English - Catalan
* English - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* English - Croatian
* English - Czech
* English - Danish
* English - Dutch
* English - Esperanto
* English - Estonian
* English - Faroese
* English - Finnish
* English - French
* English - Gaelic
* English - Galician
* English - Georgian
* English - Greek
* English - Haitian Creole
* English - Hawaiian
* English - Hebrew
* English - Hindi
* English - Hungarian
* English - Icelandic
* English - Indonesian
* English - Irish
* English - Italian
* English - Japanese
* English - Korean
* English - Kurdish
* English - Latin
* English - Latvian
* English - Lithuanian
* English - Luxembourgish
* English - Macedonian
* English - Malay
* English - Maori
* English - Mongolian
* English - Nepali
* English - Norwegian
* English - Persian
* English - Polish
* English - Portuguese
* English - Punjabi
* English - Romanian
* English - Russian
* English - Sanskrit
* English - Serbian
* English - Slovak
* English - Somali
* English - Spanish
* English - Swahili
* English - Swedish
* English - Tagalog
* English - Tajik
* English - Thai
* English - Tibetan
* English - Turkish
* English - Ukrainian
* English - Urdu
* English - Vietnamese
* English - Welsh
* English - Yiddish
* English - Zulu
* Finnish - Norwegian
* Finnish - Swedish
* French - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* French - Dutch
* French - Italian
* French - Japanese
* French - Latin
* French - Russian
* German - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* German - English
* German - Esperanto
* German - French
* German - Hungarian
* German - Italian
* German - Japanese
* German - Latin
* German - Polish
* German - Russian
* German - Spanish
* German - Swedish
* Greek - Italian
* Hungarian - Italian
* Italian - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Italian - Dutch
* Italian - Japanese
* Italian - Latin
* Italian - Latvian
* Italian - Polish
* Italian - Russian
* Italian - Swedish
* Japanese - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Korean - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Norwegian - Swedish
* Spanish - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Spanish - French
* Spanish - Italian
* Arabic - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Arabic - French
* Arabic - German
* Arabic - Hebrew
* Arabic - Italian
* Arabic - Japanese
* Arabic - Russian
* Arabic - Spanish
* Bulgarian - French
* Catalan - German
* Czech - French
* Czech - German
* Data from en.wiktionary.org.
If Dictionary crashes on your device (especially Sony Ericsson devices),
try using Dictionary's preferences to change to the "System default" font.
Dictionary is based on QuickDic code:, and licensed under the Apache License.
QuickDic code: http://code.google.com/p/quickdic-dictionary/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
PARENT CAN ADD OR REMOVE BOOKS FROM THE CHILD'S LIBRARY. PARENT SECTION OF THE APP IS PROTECTED.
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION TO ACCESS MORE PREMIUM CONTENT BOOKS
Option to save all media in SD Card. Tap MENU while in myLibrary to use this feature.
Free Interactive Childrens Books for the new generation!
Free books that read itself to your little ones! Yes the books include text and audio. We publish a new book every 2 weeks. Kids can enjoy these books on their own or you can read to them.
When we publish new books they will appear automatically in the App. All books we publish are picture books with audio.
We welcome your valuable comments and suggests. Please post your comments and suggestions, play games, puzzles and download coloring pages at facebook.com/iStoryBooks.
Type of books include childrens books, story books, bedtime stories, classic stories, folk stories, toddler books, preschool books, nursery school books, kindergarten books, fairy tales and picture books with accompanying audio of the text in each page.
Some of our popular books include:
* Cinderella, the classic story about a beautiful girl named Cinderella who always hoped for the best even during hard times and eventually, her wishes come true!
* Snow White, the story of a princess who was as beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside.
* Cenicienta, the spanish (espanol) version our most popular book Cinderella.
Animal Story Books:
* The Blue Fox
* The Crow the Doves and the Mouse
* The Mean Lion and the Smart Rabbit
* The Crow, the Doves and the Mouse
* Three Little Pigs
* Stone Soup
* Little Red Hen
* Little Red Riding Hood
* A to Z Animals, A fun book to learn alphabets with pictures of animals.
* A to Z Fruits and Vegetables - Junior/Preschool/Yummy Riddles - A set of three books to learn alphabets with pictures of fruits and vegetables.
* The World of Trucks - Big and Small - A fun book with pictures and engine sounds of Trucks of various sizes and shapes. Includes Fire Truck with siren and horn, Crane Truck, Garbage Truck, Tow Truck, Picukup Truck, Dump Truck, Road Train etc.
* The World of Dinosaurs - Big and Small
* National Monuments of America
* Things that go - Book with pictures and sounds of cars, trucks, boats and ships.
Children's Ramayana Books
* Hanuman Saves Lakshmana
* Hanuman's Adventure in Lanka
* Children's Ramayana
Enjoy these books and others with your kids in the mobile device or download games, puzzles and coloring pages from our website and have fun offline.
Flatmates from BBC Learning English.
It provides you dialogues for english learners.
- Language Point
1.At the aireport
2.In the flat
3.In the pub
- mp3 audio
- Audio speed change ( slower or faster )
Would you like to improve your English? With „Speak English“, you can train your pronunciation and speaking skills. Just listen, repeat & compare!
"Speak English" is an app which helps you to improve your English speaking skills naturally and easily.
Listen, Repeat & Compare! It's easy, fun and works in the same way as you learned your first language.
Choose from a variety of topics, e.g.
- Basic English
- Job Interview
- Customer Service
★★★★★ You can start each session for free! ★★★★★
Learn and practice a lot of great phrases for your upcoming conversations.
How does „Speak English“ work?
1. We read a phrase to you. (Listen to it as often as you like)
2. Repeat the sentence and record yourself
3. Play your recording back and compare your pronunciation
Repeat this process to perfect your English. Improve your fluency, train your pronunciation and learn some great phrases and vocabulary.
Learn anywhere, at your own speed.
This app trains your speaking skills anywhere - at home, on the go, on the couch, at your desk, in bed, on a business trip or on holiday. Learn in your own comfort and at your own speed. Just listen, repeat and compare.
Let’s make the world a better-speaking place!
View a large quick reference World Map on your Android Device today!
Contains Up-To-Date World Maps!
Did you know?
South Sudan became the world's 195th country following separation from Sudan on 9 July 2011
- Political World Map
- No internet connection is required. The worldmap is stored on your Android and can be viewed Offline.
A quick reference map to quickly find countries and cites like Australia, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, Tokyo, China, Shanghai, USA, Brazil, Sao Paulo, Brasilia, California, New York, Europe and More!
Users Love World Map 2014!
This app is handy. Nice to open it when I want to know where a country is located on this BIG globe!!!
Very simple to use, and much easier than Google Maps for quick reference. No problems, Droid RAZR.
It is really very useful application. it must be tried by students.
Explore the World Map on your Android today!
Try it for Free!
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." - famigo.com
A professional brain trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.
Have you ever wanted to be the "king" of something? Of course you have! We want to show you that mathematics is far from boring. It's awesome! It's fun! It makes sense.
Don't lollygag around on the web or with other dull "learning" apps. You just found what you were looking for. A professional brain trainer, one that is both efficient and fun to use.
Strengthen your mental abilities, improve your ability to stay concentrated over long periods of time and sharpen your perception skills.
You won't regret it.
We guarantee, if you make it through the entire plan you'll be better than you've ever been. Pinky promise!
To name just a few of the categories available:
» Powers & Roots
» Average & Median
» Smallest & Largest
An excellent app - Editor's Choice from DroidAppOfTheDay.com
Search categories: math games, quick calculation exercises, brainiac, math for kids, brain workout, brain fitness, games for children, math tricks, math for kids, math reference, calculation games, free puzzles, kids games, smart games, solitary games, free games, IQ exercises, math workout, math help, education game, brain teaser, numbers, logic games, kid games, elementary math, mind game, free fun game, math help, fun games for free, fun games for kids, rain exercises, IQ tests, math skills.
More from developer
With TEDConnect, you can ...
* browse the full list of attendees, speakers and TED Fellows
* message speakers, Fellows, and other attendees
* build out a TED network and a list of TEDsters to keep track of
* browse the schedule of speaker sessions, lunches, parties and other activities
* check out maps of the venue and surrounding area
Let TEDConnect enhance your experience.
Access to TEDConnect requires a TED.com user account and confirmed registration at TED2013 / TEDActive 2013 / TEDGlobal 2013.
(Not attending TED? Download TED's official app to watch TEDTalks fresh from stage.)