The Sat Aligner App guides you automatically through every single step and tells you what to do.
First of all, select the satellite (e.g. Astra 19.2°) to which you would like to adjust the sat dish.
In the second step, you have a choice between the normal oval form or the ever more common flat antennas.
If you decide on the oval offset dish, you just need to input the offset angle or the length and width of the dish. Now the app has all the data to adjust your sat system correctly. All the necessary angles can now be calculated automatically.
In the next-to-last step, the horizontal adjustment of the satellite dish is set with the help of the built-in compass.
In the last step, the vertical angle of the sat antenna is quickly adjusted with the built-in clinometer and you’re already done!
Only five steps are requiered:
- Set width and height of the antenna to determine the antenna offset
- Choose your desired tv-satellite
- Check the free view to the satellite with augmented reality
- Align azimuth-angle of the satellite dish
- Align elevation-angle of the satellite dish
Switch on your satellite receiver and perform a fine adjustment of the satellite-antenna.
- Satfinder operates worldwide! We have a lot of customers in United Kingdom, Germany, France, United States, Russia, Norway, Switzerland, Austria, Canada, Brasil and other countries.
- more than 190 satellites
- modern swipe-view user interface
- check free view to satellite with augmented reality
- choose satellite sort order
- english, german, french, russian and portuguese language support
- Database of technical data for nearly 400 satellites (name, model, status, position, operator, launch date, launch site, launch mass, norad, cospar)
In cooperation with the Ralf Andrae software development it was possible to develope this app closely to the highly successful iphone app "SatFinder".
Satellite ID number
Satellite Signal to Noise Ration
There is also a bar graph to show all of the satellite signal to noise ratios.
If you would like some extra features added please contact LishSoft and we will do our utmost to update.
SatFinder is a tool for finding TV satellites and aligning satellite dishes. Use you AR camera view to see and target satellites in the sky.
*New feature: Ability to manually enter Location latitude and longitude details in case Location cannot be automatically determined in case of "no connectivity"
SatFinder uses your phone sensors to detect your physical location and calculates azimuth and elevation needed for your satellite antenna to face.
Augmented Reality View:
Use your camera for Augmented Reality View which paints the satellite icons in places where they're positioned in the sky. It gives a realistic view to the sky and it helps to make sure there is a line of sight (LOS), i.e. no obstacles, such as tree branches or house tops, between the satellite dish and the satellite itself.
- Touch screen to take a screenshot of Augmented Reality view
- Pinch to zoom satellites in and out. Double tap to reset.
Target Satellite View:
Use Target Satellite View to find or to "lock onto" a particular satellite. Direction arrows simply guide you to the desired satellite position.
You will find the satellite and check the line of sight fast and easily.
«Satellite Finder AR» - is also a transponder database of all TV/RADIO satellites. You can easily find satellite antenna configuration parameters.
- Shows azimuth, elevation, LNB skew angels for the desired satellite
- Shows frequency, polarization, FEC, Symbol Rate
- Shows official site links, coding algorithm if supported and free-to-air or not status
- Group by C and Ku frequencies
- Search by frequency, channel name, radio station, internet provider, tech info
- Search through all satellites
- Search by satellite name
- Channel filtration: radio, video, internet, data for the chosen satellite
- Entirely off-line version
An enormous data base with more than 190 satellites, 5000 transponders, 14300 video channels, 4000 radio stations and 260 Internet service providers.
- For best accuracy hold your device vertically.
- Press on the "Augmented reality " button to enter video mode.
- To calibrate the compass make several 8-shaped movements in horizontal plane to enhance satellite azimuth location.
- Look at device display and try to get 180° at "Heading" indicator if you are in the northern hemisphere and 0° if you are in the southern hemisphere. All available satellites are at the equator.
- Now you should be able to see satellites available for your geoposition.
Lite version without augmented reality feature available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xcodium.satellitetransponders
If you like “Satellite Finder AR”, please rate it 5-stars in Google Play! We are read all your reviews and strive to make this app better with every update. We pay great attention to your opinion and take it into account while working on newer versions. It is you who help us to improve the app.
Thanks for using “Satellite Finder AR”!
satellite finder, satellite antenna alignment, augmented reality, satellite transponders, satfinder, sat finder, satellite service, satellite provider, satellite tv, dish pointer, satellite location
mobile augmented reality, sat finder android, sat tv, general satellite, sat internet
An auto-adjusting compass pointing in the direction of the satellite or flare helps you tracing the object.
Notifications can be enabled to warn you whenever a satellite of interest passes by.
The actual data is taken from www.heavens-above.com. They did a great job so check out their website too.
This is NOT the official www.heavens-above.com Android application although the name may suggest this.
This version is the same as the free version but without the advertisements.
ADFREE (donate) version
Dish pointer helper. Google maps view.
If You have ANY problems/suggestions or You want to help me translate the program into your language, please contact me on my email. firstname.lastname@example.org
L’application Astra est l’outil idéal pour vous accompagner au fil des étapes d’installation et de pointage de votre parabole individuelle. Elle vous donne la marche à suivre pour réaliser vous-même l'installation de votre antenne satellite. Elle calcule les réglages et vous apporte les indications nécessaires à chaque étape pour une installation simple et rapide. N’attendez pas, téléchargez l’application maintenant !
Etape 1 : Géolocalisation
Etape 2 : Localisation du satellite
Etape 3 : Fixation du mât de la parabole
Etape 4 : Réglage de l’élévation
Etape 5 : Réglage de l’azimut
Etape 6 : Réglage de l’inclinaison
Qui sommes-nous ?
Les n°1 de la réception directe par satellite en France.
Plus de 6 millions de foyers regardent la télévision avec une parabole orientée sur ASTRA 19,2°Est.
Ils bénéficient du plus large choix en matière de télévisions et de radios françaises et internationales.
Selon votre budget et vos envies, vous pouvez recevoir : TNTSAT la TNT gratuite par le satellite ou les offres par abonnement : LES CHAINES CANAL+, CANALSAT, La TV d’Orange ou SFR TV SAT.
Use this app to point your Norsat or other satellite ground terminal, or just impress people with your keen knowledge of satellite locations. The app includes an up to date almanac of satellite information, including azimuth, elevation, frequency and more. Just tap the name of the satellite of interest to open the almanac and find all the relevant details. The almanac can be easily edited, so you can make changes whenever necessary.
To learn more about the Satellite Locator, or send us suggestions for this app please contact us at email@example.com.
Starting our mushroom picking we can sign the starting point of our trip and go to the forrest to mushroom picking. When we find some god places which are worth to save we can add this point to poin list in application. The saved point will be easy to find in future. Every navigation point consist of data like geographical longitude, latitude, altitude readed from GPS module in mobile phone and data like place name, place description, date of saving point.
When we end mushroom picking and want to get back to our starting point (for example: to a parked car ) we must find starting point on the list and choose navigation to a point or show on Google maps. If we choose the navigation to point, application display the distance to destination point.
O Me Diga a Operadora efetua a consulta da operadora de qualquer número fixo ou celular no território brasileiro. A consulta também é válida para os números que fizeram portabilidade.
Suporte ao nono dígito.
Suporte a números de rádios e satélites (Nextel, GlobalStar)
Novas operadoras: Porto Conecta, LocaWeb Telecom
Por favor, nos comunique em caso de dúvidas ou problemas.
Obs.: O limite de consultas foi removido.
Pedimos desculpas pelos transtornos causados na versão 2.1.0. Por favor, atualizem para a versão mais recente 2.1.1.
• Manually enter a satellite longitude or select a satellite from our database of currently active commercial geostationary satellites and their orbital slots.
• Display look angle contours on the map at 0, 5, 10, or 15 degrees based on the currently selected orbital slot.
• Specify a location via direct input of latitude and longitude, search for a city in our database of approximately 30,000 locations around the globe, use your current location, or interact with the map interface.
• Computational results can be viewed on both the user input tray or as a tool tip on the map interface for the currently specified satellite and location.
• True and Magnetic Azimuth
• True and Effective (Refracted) Elevation
• Range to Satellite
• Polarization Tilt
•Solves all quadratic equations(with both real and imaginary roots)
•Solves equations in general (y = ax^2 + bx +x), vertex(y = a(x - h)^2 +k) and standard form( (x - h)^2 = 4p(y - k)
•Factors 'factorable' equations
•Allows you to graph the function
•Allows you to graph the focus and directrix of the function
By pressing the 'More' button you can view:
•Axis of symmetry
•Intervals on which the parabola is increasing and decreasing on
•General parabolic information
•Detailed steps on how you would go about solving the equation entered.
Keywords: quadratic , quadratics , solver , equation , factor , factors , trinomial , graph , parabola , directrix , focus , work , shown , homework , help , vertex , form , factoring , calculator , interval , notation , free
If you enjoy this app, please leave a rating, if not email me and let me know what is wrong.
"Michibiki" is going the earth around with the cycle of 23 hours and 56 minutes.
However, it is over Japan among one day only for about 8 hours.
You can not know when it is over Japan, since it shifts every 4 minutes every day.
Please use, when you happen to think where is "Michibiki" now.
It predicts by calculation from the orbital element by CelesTrak.
If you have Nexus7 (2012 model), you can find the actual position of "Michibiki".
Please look at the following for details (Japanese)
creates a"shooting star" resembling effect in the sky for a few seconds along with a bright light at the flare's center.
SkyFlare is a simple and intuitive application that allows you to check for upcoming Iridium Flares anywhere on the planet.
All you need to do is provide your location and with a push of a button you are able to see a list of Iridium Flares in the next few days for your desired location.
Don't have internet access and need to see when the next flares are? Fear not, as this application also locally saves the last Flares you previously searched.
- Check Iridum Flares for the upcoming days;
- Choose any location in the planet for your search;
- Offline mode;
- View details about Iridium Flare;
Whether it's mushroom picking, fishing, hunting, hiking, parking, or anything else where you want to save your current position and later find you way back to it.
Simply click a button, add a comment and you will always be able to find your way back to the "Sweetspot".
Click another button, choose your "Sweetspot" and you will be pointed in the correct direction, and the distance to the target is shown.
The user interface is very innovative and has a beautiful design.
Sweetspot is very easy to use, and anyone can master it.
A Compass is included.