Welcome to Teenber - The best teens meet up App and chat community for the youth to meet new friends online!
Teenber, not a teen dating app, a social teen chat community for young people to meet new people, if you are gay, lesbian, bisexual or looking for a casual encounter hookup, sex, one night stand, Teenber is not the app for you.
You will know Teenber is cool after you using it so we are not going to explain more about how teenber works!
Here we would like gather Teenber users’ attention on few important matters how to keep safe while dating.
First of all let’s take a closer look on what dating violence really is. Teen Dating violence includes any behaviour that is used to manipulate, gain control, gain power; cause fear, or make a dating partner feel bad about himself or herself. Youths who experience abuse are more likely to be in fights or bring weapons to school,have higher rates of drug and alcohol abuse, and engage in high-risk sexual behaviours.
Tips how to avoid teen dating violence:
1. Talk to someone. Young people who are getting into violent relationship need a help hand immediately and talking to somebody is the best step you might take at first. Whenever or not you experience 18 teen dating violence proper targeted talk is a great way to avoid further abusive behaviour.
2. Educate yourself. It’s easier to avoid teen dating violence if you know the signs to look for and it’s characteristic. If you notice controlling behaviour, sudden mood changes or threats of violence from your significant partner or friend, get help immediately.
3. Be aware of alcohol and drugs. Popular rape drugs are often slipped into people’s drinks, so be careful when consuming alcohol,especially in public places. Do not leave your glass alone and take it always with you even if you go to toilet. Don’t accept an open drink from someone you don’t know, and control the amount of alcohol you consume.
4. Be prepared for any type of situation. If you feel uncomfortable, you should leave any type of dating situation at a moment of notice that there’s something wrong going on. You may be hesitant to do so if you’re not prepared with a cell phone or spare change and money to call a cab. Always carry mobile phone and money with you. Also inform you parent/ guardian where exactly you are going to meet particular person.
5. Recognise warning signs. Looking out for red alerts can protect you from dating violence. Behaviours such a: destroying your things, mood swings, getting closer without your agreement maybe a sings of upcoming violence. Pay a great and detailed attention to such signs.
6. Double date. Due to violence reports, many of them happen on first dates when people do not know each other that much or they are not an official couple yet. Double or group date with people you know in order to avoid being alone with someone you don’t know.
Unfortunately Young people / teenagers who are in an abusive relationship may have a difficult time getting help that’s why it’s really important to know this topic well and try to avoid it.
Once you are abused, it’s really hard to escape from it. If you feel that you are being abused or if there’s any questions you might like to ask, please contact your parent!
If you are looking for pen pal in school, Teenber is best choice for you. Making friends never been so easy. All in all, teenber will be your crush zone!
What are you waiting for? Download Teenber now.