The Echo360 Mobile Upload app works with every version of the EchoSystem Server. The app supports video uploads in MP4 and .AVI formats that are between 15 seconds and four hours long.
Simply find your institution in the search list or enter the EchoSystem URL manually to authenticate and gain access to upload. Instructor and student users should check with their EchoSystem administrator on campus to make sure they have the correct rights to upload into their section before using this application.
To upload, select a video from the video selection screen or use the built-in Android Gallery and Camera apps to share to the EchoSystem.
Notes to Administrators:
- Users of this application must have a Personal Capture license as well as upload rights to at least one course section in the EchoSystem.
- Echo360 Mobile Upload supports SFTP, SFTP w/o encryption, and Passive FTP transfer modes.
Key features include:
• Courses—Manage your courses on the go by accessing your course schedule and links to helpful resources.
• Grades—Check your midterm and final grades on the go.
• Library—Access Library resources.
• Bookstore—Find the books you need for the courses you’re taking.
• Important numbers—Easily find all the numbers and addresses you need.
• Maps—Know your campus like the back of your hand.
• Directory—Find the faculty, staff, or student you need.
• Academic Calendar—Follow important academic deadlines and dates.
• Events—Never miss another important event.
• Social Media—Tie your school experience right into your social network.
• Notifications— View new holds and take steps to resolve them.
*Please contact Information Technology for assistance or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apoptosis Vs Necrosis
B cell Tolerance
T cell Tolerance
Latest Prouct Releases
**Existing McGraw-Hill LearnSmart® users** with subscriptions can access their LearnSmart student account for free.
McGraw-Hill LearnSmart® is the premier adaptive learning product designed to assess a student's knowledge of course content through a series of adaptive questions, intelligently pinpointing concepts the student does not understand and mapping out a personalized study plan for success.
Through a series of questions and answers, LearnSmart measures students’ knowledge and understanding of concepts and creates unique study plans based on their individual needs. As students progress, LearnSmart monitors their performance and dynamically adapts each study plan to maximize students’ learning. Whether assigned by an instructor or used as a study tool, students will learn faster, study more efficiently and retain more knowledge when using McGraw-Hill LearnSmart®.
Features & Benefits:
-Study any time and anywhere
-Individualized study plan
-Easy to use progress and status reports
-Personal study calendar
Please use the feedback button to let us know what could be improved in this Android app.