The LanSchool Student operates within the LanSchool environment providing many of the same features as the desktop LanSchool Student for Mac, Windows and Linux.
The Student for Android will have the following benefits for students, teachers, professors or corporate trainers.
Assess Student Understanding
Students can be quickly polled during a lecture with true/false or multiple choice questions. The student can respond using the LanSchool Student.
Help Individual Students
Students can silently send questions or request help from the LanSchool Student. A small question mark appears on the teacher's console when a Student sends a question.
LanSchool Student for Android features:
Discover LanSchool Teacher Consoles
The LanSchool logo on the Student display turns from gray to bright green when the Student detects and joins a LanSchool classroom. This is automated although the network channel can be set manually.
Student Thumbnails Appear on Teacher Console
The icon for the current active application will appear on the LanSchool Teacher Console.
The Student can receive and reply to True/False, Multiple Choice or Verbal questions sent by the LanSchool Teacher.
Send and Receive Messages
The Student can interact with the Teacher Console by sending and receiving questions or messages.
The LanSchool Teacher can send a test to the Android student and collect the test results. Test questions can include True / False, Multiple Choice, short answer and essay questions. Images can also be attached to each test question.
The LanSchool Student is a free app, but requires LanSchool Lite v7.7 or LanSchool v7.7 to run in a classroom.
LanSchool Lite v7.7 is free to K-20 educators and is available from http://www.lanschool.com. It allows teachers to monitor a thumbnail of student computers.
Kifi for Android lets you:
• Keep any page while browsing in Chrome and many other apps, and add them to your own libraries.
• Collaborate with your colleagues on your libraries! It's more powerful to collect knowledge together.
• Follow libraries of articles from friends and experts; benefit from the community's collective knowledge.
• Browse an awesome feed of recommendations, created just for you.
• Search your own libraries, the Kifi community, and Google simultaneously in the ultimate mobile search engine.
Learn more at http://www.kifi.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kifi
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kifi42
The application is still in development and it will provide you with vocabulary, common phrases and dialogues so you can be prepared for a forthcoming trip to Georgia.
• Visualize student and whole class understanding
• Multiple choice and True/False questions
• Open-ended questions and vote on the results
• End of class Exit Tickets
• Play games with our Space Race!
• Class, Question and Student level reports
• Single Sign On - Teachers can sign in using their Google Email Address
• Drive Integration – Teachers can have reports sent to their Google Drive
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
ברוכים הבאים לאפליקציית הסטודנטים של המכללה למינהל. האפליקציה שתהפוך את המידע האקדמי שלכם לזמין בכל עת ובכל מקום.
הורידו את האפליקציה ותתחילו להתנהל בקלות
ובנוחות כסטודנטים של המסלול האקדמי המכללה למינהל.
• צפייה במערכת השעות
• צפייה בלוח המבחנים
• צפייה במועדי הגשת עבודות
• קבלת עדכונים על ציונים
• קבלת הודעות חשובות
• פנייה למזכירות הסטודנטים ולמרצים
• קבלת מידע על פרטי הקורס הנלמד והסבר הגעה על מפה
לגבי מיקום הכיתה.
• הצעה וחיפוש טרמפים רק לסטודנטים של המסלול האקדמי המכללה למינהל.
• ניהול קריירה וחיפוש משרות חמות או סדנאות
• הצעות לאירועים אטרקטיבים והטבות.
האפליקציה חינמית, וזמינה לסטודנטים של המכללה למינהל בלבד.
- Support both English to Georgian and Georgian to English mode. tab the toggle 'E' button to change the mode
- live dictionary service . will appear on your screen for all time . tab live button for on and off.
- Favorite option .
- recent option .
See your courses
Social media links
Some of the key features available to the general public include:
• Prospective students can submit a request for more information about UNG; research degrees,
costs of attendance, financial aid, and the Corps of Cadets; schedule a visit to a UNG campus; and email the admissions office of your choice.
• Search for faculty and staff contact information
• Find your way around all campuses by accessing maps for each campus – Cumming, Dahlonega, Gainesville and Oconee
• View Campus news on the news@UNG site
• View upcoming public events at UNG
• Quickly access emergency information
• Access UNG social media sites
• Feedback: Let us know what you would like to see added to the app, or what problems you have, or if you love it. Let us hear from you! Some of the features available to members of the UNG Community include all of the above, plus:
• Inner-app communications
• Current students can view their schedule
• Receive important notifications
• View upcoming student events by campus
• View upcoming faculty/staff events
• View accounts and financial aid information
• View personal and curriculum information
SOUL 2.0 serves as a one-stop portal allowing the learners and instructors to access online courses as well as other
e-learning resources. It supports collaborative learning, and enhances community building and interactions between teachers and students. Learners are provided with opportunities to share information, ideas and learning resources while teachers are equipped with different teaching tools to promote collaborative learning.
HKU SPACE SOUL is a mobile version for the SOUL 2.0
For device compatibility list, please refer to this link