Play the first 19 Levels of ShatterBall for free in ShatterBall Lite! Super easy to learn and crazy fun to play!
The ShatterBall experience is unique, but gameplay can be described as a combination of mini golf, billiards, and pinball, but with a puzzle flare. You can learn to play ShatterBall in a matter of seconds. However, each new level offers a complexity that will make you feel truly awesome as you advance through the game.
You can bounce your glass ball off of bouncy objects, but you'll need to avoid hitting the concrete blocks or metal pipes which make it shatter. With a multitude of moving and spinning objects, it will take some skill and strategy to get your ball to its goal. Use your expert aim and timing skills to get your glass ball to the star, and light it up.
There are varying degrees of difficulty from level to level, but in general, the first levels are easier and the last levels are harder. Each time you beat a level, the next one is unlocked and your progress is auto-saved. Beat all 19 in ShatterBall Lite. You can then purchase the full version of ShatterBall for less than the cost of a bad cheesburger off the dollar menu, and prove yourself worthy by beating all 70 levels!
- Exciting, intuitive game play with precision ball control
- Physics based interactions between the glass ball and other objects
- 19 unique, beautifully rendered, fun-filled levels that can be played and played again to your heart's content
- Progress is auto-saved after each level is beat
- Every level has been thoroughly tested and is beatable. If one method isn't working for you, try changing angles, speeds, and which objects to bounce off of.
- You can drag your glass ball from anywhere on the screen while the ball is within the flashy box, but you will lose control of your ball as soon as it goes outside of the flashy box. You can catch the ball when it comes back into the flashy box.
- Zoom in and out by pinching.
- If you decide that you have set your ball's speed too slow, you can start the level over quickly by triple-tapping the screen to bring up the pause menu, then tapping the Restart button.
- You can adjust the game difficulty to "Easy" or "Wicked."
By Troy Tegeder