Tekeleza is a chama app that keeps your financial records, manages your chama loans, prepares your statements, automates your reminders, sends alerts etc.
Tekeleza helps you:
- Record member contributions
- Track payment arrears
- Record chama loans
- Calculate loan interest & penalties
- Update loan repayments
- Reconcile transactions
- Prepare member statements
- Prepare balance sheets & income statements
- Track project & investment performance
- Prepare investment reports
- Send payment & event reminders
- Send SMS alerts
- Manage discussions in the chama
- Store documents & minutes of meetings, etc.
Please note that you do not have to collect your contributions through Tekeleza. Your group can use Tekeleza for record-keeping only & still continue collecting money they way it normally does.
If your group has an Equity Bank/Cooperative Bank account, you can choose to link your account to Tekeleza so that group records automatically update whenever members deposit/withdraw money.
Download the app to view our demo group.
Or alternatively visit our website at www.tekeleza.com to learn more.
Or call us on +254 741719901 for clarifications.