Features in detail:
• Uses the camera LED flash as light source (or the screen for devices without flash or when the flash cannot be detected)
• Has a fast access home and lock screen widget for turning on the LED light without launching the app
(When using the widget the LED light stays on when the screen is turned off, or while other apps are used. A notification that the light is on is also shown in the status/notification bar when the LED lights up through the widget. Clicking on the notification message turns the flashlight off.)
• Has strobe (blinking) mode for sending light signals at adjustable speed
• Has SOS mode / emergency mode for sending SOS morse signals at adjustable speed
• Has a magnetic compass (both a small and a big one)
• Has a morse code (text-to-morse) function with which you can write a text and send it off as light signals at adjustable speed
• Has a signal lamp (and an international morse code reference) that can be used to manually transmit morse signals
• Turns on the flashlight instantly at app launch
• Has a setting to make the flashlight automatically turn off the light after selected time limit passed
• Has a simple modern interface with a slide out menu (similar to those found in well known apps such as the Google Play app)
• Does not hide the top status bar (i.e. battery- and network status, clock, and notifications are all visible)
• Does not prevent the screen from going to sleep mode (going black) unless the flashlight is turned on, or the big compass is displayed (saves battery)
• Works on both tablets and phones
• Uses high resolution (hd) graphics for devices that support it
In short: Not just a flashlight.
The LED flashlight is very bright and may harm the eyes if the application is used incorrectly. Do not use the flashlight near infants.
Strobe (blinking) light can cause epileptic seizures in some individuals. Do not point the light directly towards your or someone else's face
AppGlobe (Firma Martin Carlsson) is not liable or responsible for any damages or injuries which may arise from using the application.
The screen will be used as light source for devices without LED flash or when the LED flash cannot be detected.
โหมดที่ 1 เปิดปิด ไฟฉายธรรมดา
โหมดที่ 2 เปิดปิด ไฟจังหวะช้า ต่อเนื่อง
โหมดที่ 3 เปิดปิด ไฟจังหวะปานกลาง ต่อเนื่อง
โหมดที่ 4 เปิดปิด ไฟจังหวะเร็ว ต่อเนื่อง
โหมดที่ 5 เปิดปิด ไฟจังหวะ SOS ต่อเนื่อง
ปุ่ม แสดง สถานะ LED
ปุ่ม เปิดปิด เสียง
Fan Page : https://www.facebook.com/mostsofus
Default behaviour is for the flashlight to automatically switch off when exiting the app, and switch on when starting. This can be changed via the app settings, as well as an option to disable all services/wakelocks and turn the flash off whenever the devices screen is off.
Also includes 1x1 widget with customisable flash settings, and option to switch between dark/light theme.
HTC One X
LG Nexus 5
Samsung Galaxy S3
Sony Xperia Z1
Includes tinted status bar on Kitkat (Android 4.4) and Lollipop (5.0).
To disable PollFish surveys, please purchase "Lennox Unlocker", found here:
Permissions required by ACRA bug reporting system (for reporting crashes directly to me):
Full network access
Permissions required by PollFish SDK (used to target surveys better and reduce spam):
Approximate location (network-based)
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Read phone status and identity
View network connections
View Wi-Fi connections
Control flashlight - Required to access the flashlight
Prevent phone from sleeping - Required to keep device awake while flashlight is on (if enabled)
Send sticky broadcast - Required to interact with the Flashlight service
Take pictures and videos - Required to access the camera to toggle flash mode
Tiny Flashlight is currently the best led flashlight app on the Android Market, because:
- It supports the widest range of devices with camera led (camera flash)
- It's the fastest and brightest flashlight / torch on the market
- Has great and diverse screen lights including Strobe,and SOS lights
- Quality support
- Bright flashlight / torch mode when using the device LED.
- Great and diverse screen super lights.
- Morse code SOS functionality to .
- Small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized brightest.
- seven screen colors in glow stick mode is prefect for concert, show or festival
- SOS bright mode it's useful to call for help.
- Warning Light s it's help you make visible brightest
1. LED bright Light - Uses your phone's flash. Note that some devices don't have a camera led. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled.
2. Screen Light - This is the basic white screen, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary flashlight option in case your device doesn't have a LED flashlight or you want to save some battery.
3. Warning bright Lights, SOS - different light sources, which may be useful in many situations. Bright enough.
- Supports series and parallel LED's
- Supports multiple LED connections in series and parallel
- Provides nearest (higher) standard resistor
- Tips and help on How-To connect LED's in various configurations
- Beautifully designed with a modern UI
- App is free of ads and in-app purchases
For features and bug reports please fill out a standard form at http://teknikindustries.com
Please note that this app is still in the development phase, functions and design are likely to change.
The Alpha version of this app has the following features:
* Basic controlling of LED colours
* Random tone playback
* Motion sensing