● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter of fields. With the help of GPS or manualy (field editor).
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping of Farm Journal (fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data.
● Inventory (Materials calculation in Farm Journal)
● Photo in Farm Journal
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
Multi Users package
● GPS Tracking vehicles
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
Our site: http://efarmer.mobi
- Field overview with croptypes on map
- Fields can be imported from InVekos or hand drawn
- Is showing GPS Position of device, works with internal GPS antenna
- Operation, machine and width can be selected to record processed operations. The actual field is automatically recognised and operation is dedicated.
During work the processed area is coloured on map and area, distance and time is shown.
- The processed Operations are saved in a secure cloud and can be viewed on different devices and shared on facebook and email.
- Photos and notes can be added
Take part in our tournaments and win a professional field guidance system. Record your everyday tractor operations to earn points. Win a professional field guidance worth EUR 990!
(Please note that this app does not offer automatic steering functionality).
This app is based on a software "Agricultural Vehicle Navigation Software for Field Operation" and a patent "JP-4572417-B2" developed by National Agricultural Research Organization (NARO).
I. App Functionality
This app displays information to assist with straight line tasks (e.g. the difference between your current position and the base line).
II. Requirements for Use
1) Compatible Devices
Compatible with Android 4.0 and above smartphones and tablets.
2) Download and Installation
Please download and install from Google Play.
This app is available as a free, ad-supported download. Use is also free of charge.
(Please note that if you click on an ad in the guidance screen you will be directed away from the screen).
In the future an ad-free app (￥500/month ￥4,800/year) and a version with field and task management functionality (price TBA) are planned for release.
III. Demo Display Mode
This app starts in demo display mode (Playback Recorded Task) on first startup. In this mode recorded location data is played back, with all other functionality (map zoom in/out, path/task width setting) the same as you would experience in normal use. If you want change mode to field operation mode, tap the gear icon in the bottom left corner of the screen to access the settings screen and then switch the GPS Guidance Mode to Normal Mode.
IV. Required Peripherals When Using App in Agrigultural Tasks
The app can operate using the inbuilt GPS of your smartphone or tablet but location accuracy my be low and as such use may be impaired (particularly during in-cabin use, etc). It is strongly recommended that you use a USB connected GPS/GNSS. For known USB connected GPS compatibility please refer to the GPS/GNSS list below. The range of compatible devices will be increased in further version updates.
u-blox's GPS/GNSS (5 to 8 series) with USB interface
- GPS receiver GPS Module with Antenna USB interface G Mouse VK-162
- Wintec WGM-302U (Unfortunately it is discontinued.)
You can see some GPSs in eBay or Aliexpress with search word "u-blox usb" or "ublox usb".
FTDI's chip based USB to RS232 converter and GPS/GNSS with RS232 interface
- You can connect several GPS/GNSS as you like.
- $GPGGA, $GPVTG and $HEROT (heading messege of Hemisphere's) message is available in this app.
- Baudrate is limited to 9600bps currently.
- Change params of GPS/GNSS via 'u-center' of u-blox is needed.
Not Compatible GPS/GNSS
Prolific's and Silicon Labs' chip based USB to RS232 converter and GPS/GNSS
- BU-353S4 SiRFstarIV
- HOLUX M-215+
- MediaTek's based
2) Mountable Devices
It is possible to mount your device to tractors and other vehicles using a RAM mount or similar product.
3) Wired Devices (USB Cable, Power)
Connector cable for consumer smartphones and tablets (USB-OTG cable).
USB extension cable for GPS.
In-vehicle USB power.
V. Known Issues
1) Problem when using USB connecting GPS/GNSS.
The app may crash when connecting the GPS or in sleep mode. In such a case please reconnect the GPS/GNSS or restart the app.
2) Operation becomes unstable after long periods of use due to the lengthening of task histories.
When problems (e.g. slow response) begin occurring delete the task history from the GPS guidance settings menu or try restarting the app (please note that while guidance settings are retained when restarting task history will be deleted).
For everyone lives in developing country, various technology has been developed and the price of smartphones becoming cheaper, now the time has come for every farmer, even the farmers lives in suburb can connect to the world of internet.
Share your knowledge or skills about your farming and learn new techniques from other farmers or use it for directly negotiate with your buyer or supplier, let’s use AGRIBUDDY.
An internet and web service is no longer only for the people in developed country.
Let’s begin the new era of agriculture with AGRIBUDDY.
Scale accurate size of your farm with GPS and upload and visualise on Google Maps.
Save the data of your farm task progress of your farm by scaling with GPS and share with other farmers.
Only taking a picture automatically categorise the picture into a folder, it allows you to detalise when in where what happened in your farm automatically.
Daily popup update gives you a information about weather, insect issues, fertiliser and herbicide or crop buy and sale price everyday.
Soon, comments or crop by crop growing know-how and much more function will be added!
agroFarm is an electronic calendar where farmers and breeders can store all the agricultural activities about crops, farms and agricultural machineries.
Simultaneously agrofarm calculates the revenues and expenses of every rural activity.
With app farmers and breeders are able to know:
1 The time of every lubrication or pesticide application, the quantity and the cost.
2. General information about on cultivation.
3. The revenues and expenses of every rural activity by category or period
4. Ιnformation for application of drugs in animals as well as the full program of food
5. The fuel cost and the maintenance program for all agricultural machineries.
....and many others like photo galleries, important notes etc .
Organisations and teams can explore productivity opportunities through automation where none exists by equipping their people with the " One platform. Unlimited possibilities. One cost " wooqer
This application brings a part of the same platform on Android, for users who are already a member of one or more of the Private Internets maintained by Wooqer.
Note: Existing Wooqer Web users can login using the username and password of their Wooqer Web account.
IDENTIFY: The Weed ID app lets you ID weeds based on key characteristic selections you have identified. It also allows you to search for weeds, view the weed database, and provide detailed descriptions and photos of the weeds.
MAP IT: The Map It section of the app uses a WiFi connection and your GPS coordinates to map and track the weed pressures you have identified year-over year.
• Identify Weeds
• Map Weed Pressures
• Download the most Current Weed Database
• Contact Monsanto Agronomist’s and CustomCare® technical support in your region
• 48 Weeds in database – More coming soon!
Monsanto Canada is dedicated to providing sound agronomic recommendations, education and information to help support good weed management practices and solutions. Understanding the weed pressures you face is a great first step towards optimizing your weed control and for implementing a successful weed management strategy on your farm.
Enjoy the app – we look forward to hearing from you!
Learn more at farmlogs.com
From Ag PhD - Information for Agriculture. For more agriculture and farm info, watch Ag PhD TV weekly with hosts Brian and Darren Hefty.
Con esta aplicación usted podrá:
- Obtener información de problemas biológicos (enfermedades, plagas y malezas)
- Obtener información de productos
- Conocer nuestros próximos lanzamientos
- Conocer sobre AgCelence
- Enviarnos un correo electrónico para obtener ayuda sobre el uso e información de nuestros productos
BASF brinda a nuestros clientes un servicio más para mejorar el desempeño en sus cultivos.
L'application AgPAD permet de consulter et d'inscrire des informations dans votre carnet de champs.
AgPAD élimine tous les tracas associés avec les logiciels conventionnels: Partage de données facile avec collaborateurs, sans souci d'installation et accessibilité partout où vous êtes en tout temps.
Pour utiliser AgPAD, enregistrez-vous sur https://agpad.net/ et entrez vos informations : Cultures, plan de ferme, opérations courantes. Dès lors vous pourrez saisir tous vos registres via votre ordinateur, votre téléphone intelligent et votre tablette électronique.
Lorsque l'un de vos collaborateurs aura besoin d'avoir accès à vos informations, vous pourrez lui accorder un accès lui permettant, à partir du web, de vous assister en temps réel.