The Weed Man of Western Kentucky app enables users to connect with Weed Man and keep informed about their lawn care needs.
The Weed Man of Western Kentucky features:
• Lawn Care Tips
• Referral Program
- A Lawn ID Guide for lawn disease, lawn insects, and other invasive plants.
- Not sure what type of weed is in your lawn? Snap a picture and send it to us.
- Instructional videos of how to take care of your lawn.
- Various lawn care and water guides.
Keeping your lawn weed-free is a time consuming task, but we’re up for the challenge, and we won’t stop until you’re satisfied.
● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter of fields. With the help of GPS or manualy (field editor).
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping of Farm Journal (fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data.
● Inventory (Materials calculation in Farm Journal)
● Photo in Farm Journal
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
Multi Users package
● GPS Tracking vehicles
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
Our site: http://efarmer.mobi
Its main features include:
- overview of farm’s fields on the map;
- field import or draw using Google Maps;
- GPS positioning.
- SHP importing
- implement width adjustment;
- operation selection;
- easy start with just one button;
- while working, the processed area is coloured on map and area, distance and time is shown
- save, pause and continue
- each operation’s details, such as area, operation, distance and time are saved;
- the data is stored in a secure cloud in Germany.
- documentation can be sent via e-mail or shared in Facebook;
- Take part in our tournaments and win a professional field guidance system. Record your everyday tractor operations to earn points. Win a professional field guidance worth EUR 990.
eFarm Pilot is an app developed by eFarmer B.V. www.efarmer.mobi
IDENTIFY: The Weed ID app lets you ID weeds based on key characteristic selections you have identified. It also allows you to search for weeds, view the weed database, and provide detailed descriptions and photos of the weeds.
MAP IT: The Map It section of the app uses a WiFi connection and your GPS coordinates to map and track the weed pressures you have identified year-over year.
• Identify Weeds
• Map Weed Pressures
• Download the most Current Weed Database
• Contact Monsanto Agronomist’s and CustomCare® technical support in your region
• 48 Weeds in database – More coming soon!
Monsanto Canada is dedicated to providing sound agronomic recommendations, education and information to help support good weed management practices and solutions. Understanding the weed pressures you face is a great first step towards optimizing your weed control and for implementing a successful weed management strategy on your farm.
Enjoy the app – we look forward to hearing from you!
• Fast and easy-to-use job search
• Share and email your favorite jobs
• Save jobs so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity
• Submit your salary for some Career Karma
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See the questions that top companies are asking applicants
(Please note that this app does not offer automatic steering functionality).
This app is based on a software "Agricultural Vehicle Navigation Software for Field Operation" and a patent "JP-4572417-B2" developed by National Agricultural Research Organization (NARO).
I. App Functionality
This app displays information to assist with straight line tasks (e.g. the difference between your current position and the base line).
II. Requirements for Use
1) Compatible Devices
Compatible with Android 4.0 and above smartphones and tablets.
2) Download and Installation
Please download and install from Google Play.
This app is available as a free, ad-supported download. Use is also free of charge.
(Please note that if you click on an ad in the guidance screen you will be directed away from the screen).
In the future an ad-free app (￥500/month ￥4,800/year) and a version with field and task management functionality (price TBA) are planned for release.
III. Demo Display Mode
This app has a demo display mode (Playback Recorded Task). In this mode, recorded location data is played back, with all other functionality (map zoom in/out, path/task width setting) the same as you would experience in normal use.
IV. Required Peripherals When Using App in Agrigultural Tasks
The app can operate using the inbuilt GPS of your smartphone or tablet but location accuracy my be low and as such use may be impaired (particularly during in-cabin use, etc). It is strongly recommended that you use a USB connected GPS/GNSS.
This app supports NMEA 0183 messages (GxGGA, GxVTG, GxRMC, HEROT, HEHDT).
For known GPS/GNSS compatibility please refer to a list below. The range of compatible devices will be increased in further version updates.
- Dual XGPS160.
Supports SPP(Serial Port Profile) connection.
u-blox's GPS/GNSS (5 to 8 series) with USB interface
- GPS receiver GPS Module with Antenna USB interface G Mouse VK-162
You can see some GPSs in eBay or Aliexpress with search word "u-blox usb" or "ublox usb".
- Change params of GPS/GNSS via 'u-center' of u-blox is needed.
FTDI's chip based USB to RS232 converter and GPS/GNSS with RS232 interface
- You can connect several GPS/GNSS (just like Hemisphere A325 Smart Antenna).
- Baudrate is limited to 9600bps currently.
TCP port connection with RTKGPS+
- TCP port number can be changed.
Not Compatible GPS/GNSS
Prolific's and Silicon Labs' chip based USB to RS232 converter and GPS/GNSS
- BU-353S4 SiRFstarIV
- HOLUX M-215+
- MediaTek's based
2) Mountable Devices
It is possible to mount your device to tractors and other vehicles using a RAM mount or similar product.
3) Cables (USB Cable, Power)
Connector cable for consumer smartphones and tablets (USB-OTG cable).
USB extension cable for GPS.
In-vehicle USB power.
V. Known Issues
1) Operation becomes unstable after long periods of use due to the lengthening of task histories.
When problems (e.g. slow response) begin occurring delete the task history from the GPS guidance settings menu or try restarting the app (please note that while guidance settings are retained when restarting task history will be deleted).
agroFarm is an electronic calendar where farmers and breeders can store all the agricultural activities about crops, farms and agricultural machineries.
Simultaneously agrofarm calculates the revenues and expenses of every rural activity.
With app farmers and breeders are able to know:
1 The time of every lubrication or pesticide application, the quantity and the cost.
2. General information about on cultivation.
3. The revenues and expenses of every rural activity by category or period
4. Ιnformation for application of drugs in animals as well as the full program of food
5. The fuel cost and the maintenance program for all agricultural machineries.
....and many others like photo galleries, important notes etc .
Since its inception, Next Level Turf Management has maintained a strong emphasis on attention to detail, quality execution has set a precedent in the industry. Next Level Turf Management, being a qualified landscape design company is able to generate the necessary design for the homeowner who wishes to tackle their own property at their own pace when time and finances permit.
The staff at Next Level Turf Management looks forward to servicing you and we hope you enjoy our app, and find it informational.
• Enjoy 10% off for downloading Next Level Turf App
• Repeat business is rewarded at Next Level Turf by using the Loyalty Rewards tab
• View landscape designs in the Next Level Turf Gallery
• Take advantage of the Irrigation Special
• Schedule Service directly from your Smartphone
• Subscribe to the Next Level Turf Newsletter
secure way to shop for medical marijuana throughout California and beyond. The patient will experience
expedited mobile order placement, mobile creditcard prepayment process, expedited order fulfilment and
rapid ready Cannavenient pickup eliminating waiting in multiple lines for your purchase.
HOW IT WORKS:
The Cannavenient app is available as a free download on your mobile phone.
Once the app is downloaded to the mobile phone the patient will sign up and then upload their state ID and
medical marijuana prescription ID or letter of recommendation to their phone which will place it in the
Cannavenient app for transmittal to the dispensary. Through the smart phone GPS the consumer will be
able to locate the nearest Cannavenient affiliate medical marijuana dispensary or delivery. Once a
dispensary/delivery is selected the consumer will be able to browse that dispensary’s cannabis menu and
place an order all through the Cannavenient app from their finger tips on their smart phone.
The order is placed, at which time, the dispensary will receive a both push and an email notifications that
they have a new order at which time they will prepare the order for the patient. The patient will then enter
the dispensary to easily pick up and pay for their order. The process has been greatly expedited through the
app. Each patient’s unique QR code will verify their identity through their state ID, prescription ID and order
through the use of the CannavenientTM patent pending unique ordering process. The app’s technology will
bypass the inconvenience of waiting in multiple lines and waiting rooms cutting the average time in a
dispensary from thirty minutes to two minutes.
The CannavenientTM patent pending process insures that the proper person or patient is getting the proper
medication. Once verified the patient is able to immediately pay for and pick up the already prepared order
and is on their way with their medication. This process is more convenient! The previous method required
going to the dispensary, signing in, providing your prescription, showing your ID and then having to wait in a
waiting room before you can be called into the medicine room where you then have to select the cannabis
you want and then pay. The Cannavenient app expedites the process tremendously creating an express
lane for the patient to get their medications.
Cannavenient provides the dispensary this free technology, with a more efficient system of distribution
and tracking, for record keeping purposes of the collection of all legal requirements per state ie; the patient
prescription and identification is transmitted via the mobile application and is loaded into the dispensary
data bank. The biggest advantage to the dispensary will be the increase in their business as a result of
servicing more patients in less time thus cutting labor costs and increasing sales. Cannavenient will also
bring new business due to GPS locator ability that displays all Cannavenient equipped dispensaries in the
Cannavenient is for the patient, about the dispensaries.
Agrivi farm management software helps farmers to take control over their plantations, improve productivity and increase profitability. Based on agriculutural knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops, Agrivi guides farmers to improve their production and increase productivity.
Agrivi's features include:
- Project-oriented farm management with simple and fast way of planning, monitoring and tracking all farm activities and inputs usage (fuel, fertilizers, pesticides, work hours).
- Advance sales and expense tracking ensures taking control over farm finances.
- Inventory management with low inventory alarms removes delays in production caused by lack of inputs.
- Weather monitoring with detailed 7-day weather forecast, 3-year weather history for each field and smart disease risk detection alarms.
- Knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops
- Powerful reporting and analytics available with a single click
- All farm documents in the cloud