● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter of fields. With the help of GPS or manualy (field editor).
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping of Farm Journal (fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data.
● Inventory (Materials calculation in Farm Journal)
● Photo in Farm Journal
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
Multi Users package
● GPS Tracking vehicles
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
Our site: http://efarmer.mobi
Its main features include:
- overview of farm’s fields on the map;
- field import or draw using Google Maps;
- GPS positioning.
- implement width adjustment;
- operation selection;
- easy start with just one button;
- while working, the processed area is coloured on map and area, distance and time is shown
- save, pause and continue
- each operation’s details, such as area, operation, distance and time are saved;
- the data is stored in a secure cloud in Germany.
- documentation can be sent via e-mail or shared in Facebook;
- Take part in our tournaments and win a professional field guidance system. Record your everyday tractor operations to earn points. Win a professional field guidance worth EUR 990.
eFarm Pilot is an app developed by eFarmer B.V. www.efarmer.mobi
Ekylibre est une application web de gestion agricole libre. Il permet de centraliser la plupart des données de gestion de l'exploitation au même endroit pour limiter toutes les ressaisies. Il permet d'effectuer sa traçabilité totale, sa gestion commerciale, de stocks, de tiers et la comptabilité générale.
Agrivi farm management software helps farmers to take control over their plantations, improve productivity and increase profitability. Based on agriculutural knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops, Agrivi guides farmers to improve their production and increase productivity.
Agrivi's features include:
- Project-oriented farm management with simple and fast way of planning, monitoring and tracking all farm activities and inputs usage (fuel, fertilizers, pesticides, work hours).
- Advance sales and expense tracking ensures taking control over farm finances.
- Inventory management with low inventory alarms removes delays in production caused by lack of inputs.
- Weather monitoring with detailed 7-day weather forecast, 3-year weather history for each field and smart disease risk detection alarms.
- Knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops
- Powerful reporting and analytics available with a single click
- All farm documents in the cloud
(Please note that this app does not offer automatic steering functionality).
This app is based on a software "Agricultural Vehicle Navigation Software for Field Operation" and a patent "JP-4572417-B2" developed by National Agricultural Research Organization (NARO).
I. App Functionality
This app displays information to assist with straight line tasks (e.g. the difference between your current position and the base line).
II. Requirements for Use
1) Compatible Devices
Compatible with Android 4.0 and above smartphones and tablets.
2) Download and Installation
Please download and install from Google Play.
This app is available as a free, ad-supported download. Use is also free of charge.
(Please note that if you click on an ad in the guidance screen you will be directed away from the screen).
In the future an ad-free app (￥500/month ￥4,800/year) and a version with field and task management functionality (price TBA) are planned for release.
III. Demo Display Mode
This app starts in demo display mode (Playback Recorded Task) on first startup. In this mode recorded location data is played back, with all other functionality (map zoom in/out, path/task width setting) the same as you would experience in normal use. If you want change mode to field operation mode, tap the gear icon in the bottom left corner of the screen to access the settings screen and then switch the GPS Guidance Mode to Normal Mode.
IV. Required Peripherals When Using App in Agrigultural Tasks
The app can operate using the inbuilt GPS of your smartphone or tablet but location accuracy my be low and as such use may be impaired (particularly during in-cabin use, etc). It is strongly recommended that you use a USB connected GPS/GNSS. For known USB connected GPS compatibility please refer to the GPS/GNSS list below. The range of compatible devices will be increased in further version updates.
u-blox's GPS/GNSS (5 to 8 series) with USB interface
- GPS receiver GPS Module with Antenna USB interface G Mouse VK-162
- Wintec WGM-302U (Unfortunately it is discontinued.)
You can see some GPSs in eBay or Aliexpress with search word "u-blox usb" or "ublox usb".
FTDI's chip based USB to RS232 converter and GPS/GNSS with RS232 interface
- You can connect several GPS/GNSS as you like.
- $GPGGA, $GPVTG and $HEROT (heading messege of Hemisphere's) message is available in this app.
- Baudrate is limited to 9600bps currently.
- Change params of GPS/GNSS via 'u-center' of u-blox is needed.
Not Compatible GPS/GNSS
Prolific's and Silicon Labs' chip based USB to RS232 converter and GPS/GNSS
- BU-353S4 SiRFstarIV
- HOLUX M-215+
- MediaTek's based
2) Mountable Devices
It is possible to mount your device to tractors and other vehicles using a RAM mount or similar product.
3) Wired Devices (USB Cable, Power)
Connector cable for consumer smartphones and tablets (USB-OTG cable).
USB extension cable for GPS.
In-vehicle USB power.
V. Known Issues
1) Problem when using USB connecting GPS/GNSS.
The app may crash when connecting the GPS or in sleep mode. In such a case please reconnect the GPS/GNSS or restart the app.
2) Operation becomes unstable after long periods of use due to the lengthening of task histories.
When problems (e.g. slow response) begin occurring delete the task history from the GPS guidance settings menu or try restarting the app (please note that while guidance settings are retained when restarting task history will be deleted).
The Weed Man of Western Kentucky app enables users to connect with Weed Man and keep informed about their lawn care needs.
The Weed Man of Western Kentucky features:
• Lawn Care Tips
• Referral Program
Tired of counting rows? Need to track your position in the field while spraying? Farm Sprayer GPS is a simple tool that allows you to set the boom width of your sprayer and see where you have sprayed or spread fertilizer using the the GPS built into your phone or tablet. Use it for tillage, spraying, planting, or anything else. Farm Sprayer GPS has two modes, circle tracking which shows you where you have been and line guidance which projects straights lines for you to follow with left and right arrows. It also allows you to see how many acres you have covered and shows you your ground speed.
!!Use with caution!! Phone and Tablet GPS providers can be off by meters, but can usually be within a foot as long as the device is away from tall structures. An option is provided to show you how to upgrade to a USB 48 channel receiver and use this app.
IDENTIFY: The Weed ID app lets you ID weeds based on key characteristic selections you have identified. It also allows you to search for weeds, view the weed database, and provide detailed descriptions and photos of the weeds.
MAP IT: The Map It section of the app uses a WiFi connection and your GPS coordinates to map and track the weed pressures you have identified year-over year.
• Identify Weeds
• Map Weed Pressures
• Download the most Current Weed Database
• Contact Monsanto Agronomist’s and CustomCare® technical support in your region
• 48 Weeds in database – More coming soon!
Monsanto Canada is dedicated to providing sound agronomic recommendations, education and information to help support good weed management practices and solutions. Understanding the weed pressures you face is a great first step towards optimizing your weed control and for implementing a successful weed management strategy on your farm.
Enjoy the app – we look forward to hearing from you!
Pour chaque objet enregistré l'utilisateur peut saisir des informations complémentaires (données attributaires) telles que commentaires, valeurs numériques ou choisies dans une liste déroulante, photographies...
Les données produites sont au format ArpentGIS AGI et sont directement exploitables par le logiciel PC ArpentGIS-Expert et peuvent être exportées vers tout logiciel SIG (ArcGIS, Mapinfo, QGIS, Geoconcept...) ou DAO (Autocad, MicroStation, DraftSight...).
Principales fonctionnalités :
- Positionnement de l'utilisateur sur un fond cartographique
- Affichage d'arrières plans Google Maps routes, Google Maps satellite et OpenStreetMap
- Enregistrement par GPS/GNSS de Points, Lignes et Surfaces
- Moyenne de positions pour les Points
- Paramétrage de la vitesse d’enregistrement
- Affichage et filtre de la précision
- Choix du système de coordonnées : Lambert 93, Coniques conformes 42 à 50, UTM, WGS84...
- Compatible avec les GPS internes des smartphones/tablettes et avec le récepteur GNSS de précision Trimble R1
L'enregistrement vers la version Pro (disponible ultérieurement) permettra d'accéder aux fonctionnalités supplémentaires suivantes :
- Utilisation de formulaires de saisie terrain personnalisables (fichiers .fdi)
- Modification de données AGI (mise à jour de données)
- Affichage d'arrières plans vectoriels au format SHP et AGI et consultation de leurs informations
- Affichage d'arrières plans raster au format TIFF
- Enregistrement et géolocalisation automatique des données d'un détecteur de réseau Radiodetection RD8000
agroFarm is an electronic calendar where farmers and breeders can store all the agricultural activities about crops, farms and agricultural machineries.
Simultaneously agrofarm calculates the revenues and expenses of every rural activity.
With app farmers and breeders are able to know:
1 The time of every lubrication or pesticide application, the quantity and the cost.
2. General information about on cultivation.
3. The revenues and expenses of every rural activity by category or period
4. Ιnformation for application of drugs in animals as well as the full program of food
5. The fuel cost and the maintenance program for all agricultural machineries.
....and many others like photo galleries, important notes etc .
For everyone lives in developing country, various technology has been developed and the price of smartphones becoming cheaper, now the time has come for every farmer, even the farmers lives in suburb can connect to the world of internet.
Share your knowledge or skills about your farming and learn new techniques from other farmers or use it for directly negotiate with your buyer or supplier, let’s use AGRIBUDDY.
An internet and web service is no longer only for the people in developed country.
Let’s begin the new era of agriculture with AGRIBUDDY.
Scale accurate size of your farm with GPS and upload and visualise on Google Maps.
Save the data of your farm task progress of your farm by scaling with GPS and share with other farmers.
Only taking a picture automatically categorise the picture into a folder, it allows you to detalise when in where what happened in your farm automatically.
Daily popup update gives you a information about weather, insect issues, fertiliser and herbicide or crop buy and sale price everyday.
Soon, comments or crop by crop growing know-how and much more function will be added!
Gordon Handy Machinery Limited is here to help you find the product and receive the service that you need to make your day run even smoother.
32 years of standing behind the best products, the best service and the best parts and finance support in the Ag industry has helped to form a belief that you will find in every one of our staff in every one of our branches.
The John Deere group has operated now for over 170 years. The John Deere product range in tractors and other agricultural equipment as well as turf products have been the mainstay of the Gordon Handy Machinery business for over 30 years and will continue to be so. John Deere’s quality of manufacture and support services are simply unmatchable in the industry.
Book your machinery service on the app
Stay up to date with events
One Touch Calling
GPS one touch directions
JD parts ordering intergration
Two Week Schedule Calender
Learning and Training Tools
News and Events Blog
Team and Individual Stats
Most app functions available through web browser at:
For those unable to run this on their phone/pad
Considered by many to be the No. 1 defense attorney in the country, Bruce Margolin has successfully defended probably more marijuana cases than any other criminal defense lawyer in the country!
Bruce Margolin's experience and expertise is unparalleled. He knows the law inside out, and he has participated in many of the successful changes in legislation. With an in-depth understanding of the interpretation and application of these laws, especially related to medical marijuana, he has helped countless clients, even after an arrest, to avoid charges being brought against them before the matter went to court.