Brilliant. I've used an app to connect my NookHD wth an Anker keyboard before and it was glitchy so I tried this. Success first time and not only that but it gives international keyboard options, reconnects to the tablet easily after using the keyboard on the tablet and has no ads. This is really one of the best apps I've used for doing just what it should and giving you more than you expected on top. Quality stuff.
doesn't work on my new android 5...but there was only 1 alternative on 2.3 so not too bad... Works with Gingerbread! Would love to be able to remap real keys though, only alphanumeric keys work properly...
It sounds and looks so cool! | I can read your mind! | %·
It don't work I'm so 😥😥
Doesnt work period.
Works. Unfortunately, if you decide to buy this (which you will have to because it is crippled and inserts demo text randomly),[blueinput demo] you are at the mercy of the developer who does not use Google Play to sell you the app. You have to buy it directly. Worse, it is tied to DEVICE ID. What this means of c[blueinput demo]ourse, is that if you want EVER change devices (warranty/upgrade/etc) you are forced to buy it a second time. Also, very expensive. 8,49 Euros "on sale"!
- removed Registration and converted to freeware.
- removed ads
- added extra instructions for correct use
* Improved Bluetooth connectivity with SPP Support! Connect your keyboard using HID or SPP, or use the automated connection manager.
* All Bluetooth enabled Android devices support SPP (serial port profile)
* Mouse Cursor implemented
* Improved user interface, to provide the same power and configurability but easier to use!
A configurable keypad for controlling Bluetooth devices from a phone or tablet.