Recommend to check compatibility with An2An Remote (Demo) before purchase.
Please contact us for any problem (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Turn wired keyboard into wireless one.
- If you have a phone with built-in physical keyboard, you don't need to buy keyboard for other devices.
- Screen is not blocked by onscreen keyboard or your finger when using another device as input, so you get better view.
- When the target device cannot connect to physical keyboard directly (e.g. no OTG), you can use another compatible device as a "bridge".
- Touchscreen handling consume CPU times, by sharing workload to another device you can get some speed improvement.
- An2An Remote (Demo) 3.0.0+ (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locnet.an2an.demo)
1. Install and setup An2An Remote
2. Install An2An Keyboard to Transmitter device, restart transmitter app if running.
3. Connect An2An Remote normally and start using.
This app works with most hardware keyboard/digital gamepad (e.g. dpad or Xperia Play buttons) and key-based software keyboard (e.g. our GameKeyboard app). It may not work well with text-based soft keyboard which directly manipulate input field text. Active soft keyboard on Transmitter device will affect physical keyboard, try switching to a "Null" soft keyboard when having problem.
To run this application, you need to download a third party Desktop Client Application, some of them are listed below;
1) AndroidMouse Desktop Client
2) Remote Droid Server
Keywords: wireless keyboard, laser projection keyboard, bluetooth keyboard, Celluon, data entry, typing, keyboard, mobile keyboard, pocket keyboard, laser keyboard
For Android up to 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) the app adds to your device a new input method "External Keyboard" that needs to be enabled in the settings first. Afterwards you can switch between internal and external keyboard as needed. Please follow the on-screen instructions shown by the app.
For Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and newer physical keyboards are already supported by the system and can be configured in the system settings. A corresponding notification will be shown if you connect a keyboard. In this case please do not use the input method "External Keyboard". The app provides additional keyboard layouts to the system.
Please take a look at the screenshots for hints on how to use the app on different versions of Android.
The app is compatible with many Android devices and keyboards made by MEDION®. Owners of a MEDION® LIFETAB® do not need to install the app, because it comes preinstalled. Should the app not work as expected with your MEDION® device or your MEDION® keyboard, please let us know. You can either contact us or write a review including the product information and a short problem desciption.
Please note: The input method "External Keyboard" requires a MEDION® device or a MEDION® keyboard in order to work properly. If your combination of device and keyboard is supported this is being indicated by a green checkmark in the settings.
It is intended to be used with hardware keyboards (i.e. bluetooth keyboards), to stop the software keyboard from opening and taking away half of the screen.
Additionally it improves system performance as it frees up resources that would normaly be used by a software keyboard (layout, dictionarys etc.).
This app is a 'must-have' for people who regularly use an extra keyboard with their android tablet. While they cannot uninstall the system keyboards, they can unload them from system memory by choosing Null Keyboard as current keyboard.
A widget is included to allow easy switching between Null Keyboard and others.
This is not a driver and will not make your bluetooth keyboard work and neither will it break anything. Don't complain that it doesnt make your bluetooth keyboard work, because that is not its purpose.
Features at a glance:
- Multiple keyboard type in same application! Besides the conventional QUERTY keyboard, supports also Cyrillic, Greek, Korean, french AZERTY and German QUERTZ keyboards.
- Portuguese and Spanish QUERTY keyboard also available.
- Appealing key appearance, with adjustable keyboard buttons color.
- Digit keys ALWAYS shown at the top of the keyboard, as in a conventional pc keyboard, avoiding the need to keep toggling between digit/text mode.
- Shift characters are marked on the keys, allowing user to know in advance the character that will be generated when shift/caps lock key is on.
- Mouse pad function, including click and double click which can be achieved in same manner as in a normal pad.
- Mouse Lock Function, allowing text selection and drag-drop operations
- Quick browser page zooming buttons (also works in PDF file reader)
- Integrated page down / page up controls and cursor buttons
- Adjustable mouse speed.
- Remote Master Volume Control.
- Facebook and Twitter quick launcher buttons.
- Mail and Web Browser quick launcher buttons.
This App offers you a very appealing keyboard. Keys layout are very representative of a normal computer keyboard.
It allows also to control master volume level of your windows OS system, by simply making use of your phone volume keys.
Need to often use different languages or keyboard types?
This App integrates multiple keyboard types which can be easily toggled during run time. Besides the standard QUERTY, you have Cyrillic, Greek, and Korean keyboards available. QUERTZ and AZERTY are available as well.
Don't like you current keyboard color?
No worries, you can change keyboard key color and background during runtime.
Troubles surfing in internet?
The integrated zoom controls and page up/page down buttons allow a easy control while surfing in the internet.
You can switch over to mouse pad mode, allowing you to move the mouse pointer on the screen.
You will find text editor read/writing a very easy experience as well. The cursor buttons functions (left,right,up,down) are also integrated in the mouse pad, allowing user to move to any text position without using the mouse function.
Mouse button lock function (activated with a long press on left mouse button), allows text selection and drag-drop operations.
In order to establish communication between your android phone and your computer, Blue Server software has to be downloaded and installed in your computer.
Blue server is free of charge, and can be downloaded from:
Blue Server embraces a set of (currently) seven Apps available in the market. All Apps intend to give android users full control over windows OS controls and software, namely keyboard and mouse control, webbrowsing, powerpoint, media player and print screen functions.
For more information on other blue server apps, please refer to blue server guide, also available for downloaded at the below mentioned web site:
Save money buying Blue Server Utility App. This App is a all-in-one utility, containing all blue apps at a very attractive pricing
This keyboard is useful if you have an external bluetooth keyboard paired with your phone and you want to stop the on-screen keyboard from popping up all the time.
To use, go in to keyboard settings and enable null keyboard, and then pick it as your input method. No keyboard should appear until you change it back.
NOTE: Samsung galaxy tabs running the latest android have an issue where the keyboard is frequently switched back to the on-screen keyboard. As far as I can tell, a fix for this needs to come from samsung, not from me. Even if it's something I can fix on my end, without a tab to test on, there's no way I'm going to be able to figure out what it is.
1.Serial Port Bluetooth Module( TTL )
2.Arduino Microcontroller Board
1. Search for Bluetooth devices, and displays the class and RSSI (signal strength).
2. The use of serial communication, receiving and sending data
3. can be set to ASCII and HEX input and output mode
4. The data results can be saved to the SD card(/sdcard/BluetoothSPP/...)
This tool three modules:
1. Normal mode: the basic input-output model
2. Keyboard mode: You can customize the output value of nine buttons and control keys Duplicate excitation frequency.
3. Command Line: Set the command terminator for communication debugging.
Bluetooth communication, Bluetooth communication, MCU communications, serial communications, industrial control, serial Assistant
Control your Droid from your desktop with MOUSE and KEYBOARD. Just like a Synergy.
# ShareKM is a very handy tool for Android that lets you share your computer's Mouse, Keyboard and Clipboard. You can download PC app at http://goo.gl/khfEb.
# Features list:
+ Control Droid with desktop Keyboard and Mouse.
+ Muti-touch: Drag mouse while pressing ctrl key.
+ Copy a block of text from your computer, paste it on your Droid.
+ Copy some text from your Droid, paste it back to your computer.
+ Shortcuts: Mouse right/middle click(ex Back button on Droid), F1~F12. All shortcuts are fully customizable.
+ Control the device volume with the computer ctrl-down + mouse wheel.
+ Screen on/off control when you switch Android and PC.
If your device is not ROOTED, you can use only USB connection.
Bluetooth connection : Microsoft bluetooth stack is recommanded.
# Permission explanation:
+ SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: To create cursor layer.
+ INTERNET: To connect with PC.
+ BLUETOOTH_ADMIN, BLUETOOTH: To connect via bluetooth.
+ ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To connect via WIFI.
+ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To save settings.
+ Go to http://goo.gl/khfEb to find out more.
Tags: remote control mouse keyboard share clipboard synergy wifi usb bluetooth
This helpful app allows you to:
• Use your iPhone for presentations, controlling your desktop from any WiFi-connected part of an area
• Play games sitting in a comfortable position
• Control your PC- or Mac-based home cinema distantly when resting on your sofa
To use this app you have to install a server-side program on your computer.
Get it for free at www.airkeyboardapp.com.
Before using the app we recommend you to read the FAQ section on our website: www.airkeyboardapp.com/faq
This app is useing WiFi and Touchscreen,
provides wireless keyboard and mouse(trackpad) and the numeric keypad.
To use this app, you must start the "andReceiver" on your PC.
The "andReceiver" can download it here.↓
Scroll: Please trace a right edge of mouse area.
Drag : Please touch after tap on around the your tap point.
and mouse move.
*If this app do not work.
please try disable to feature of privacy separator or similar features to it on your wifi router settings.
Its feature may have blocking of the pc and smartphone communicate.
*If you need to escape key.
At present,you can make an esc key with 'Draw' function on the menu screen.
How to use Draw functions↓
Hold ALT to use alternative keyboard layout.
Use CRTL + U and CTRL + L to convert selected text to up or low case.
Use CTRL + SPACE to change main layout.
Use CTRL + ALT + SPACE to change alternative layout.
- Add more languages
- Correcting text, printed using wrong layout
- Creation of own layouts
- "Hot keys" for pasting words and phrases
This application will allow to use your device as a remote mouse and keyboard for your PC/PS3.
Since low level apis are used, there is no way by now to ensure 100% compatibility with all devices (because of different bluetooth implementations of some vendors): if the log says "invalid or inactive bluetooth device" your only option is to try a different ROM like Cyanogenmod (if available).
- Open the application and click on the start button (top/left button ">")
- Check for errors in the log window
- IMPORTANT: if you got the error "invalid or inactive bluetooth device", your device is not supported and your only option is to try a different ROM like Cyanogenmod (I cannot fix that because the problem is at "kernel" level).
- Pair your device with an host of your choice*
- Once paired, click on the lens button (secondo top/left) to refresh the available bluetooth devices
- Click on a device of your choice to establish a connection
- Once connected a green screen should appear
- Single press to simulate the left mouse button (the background should change in blue)
- Double press to simulate the right mouse button (the background should change in red)
- Hit "menu" to show/hide/change the keyboard
- PS3: works
- Linux: works (tested on Ubuntu 10.10)
- Windows 7: not working yet
- MAC: ? (not tested)
- Vizio Internet TV: works
Like this app? Please rate 5 stars so that it can be improved, thanks!
This is an ad-supported application (it won't start if you disabled ad on your device): please consider buying "BlueputDroidPro" (which doesn't require enabled ad) if you need an ad-free/donation version.
Please respect my work and don't waste your time with unnecessary comments or bad rating for adchecker.
More from developer
Note: it requires a rooted Android phone to work . There is no way around this requirement, so please do not underrate this application if your phone is not rooted.
More on developer page at:
Also searched as: screen shot, screen capture, copy screen, snapshot, trigger screen copy, grab screen
related terms: snapshop, screen capture, screen copy, save screen, jpg, compress, backup screen
The advanced search capabilities, combined with Scanner PDF's top edge OCR engine will make sure you find the document you need in just a few seconds. It's so easy to use, you will quickly wonder how you got along without it!
Scanner PDF supports image processing and can transform, rotate, sharpen your images, for best document quality.
- High resolution scans that preserve most of the original paper document details
- Built in OCR technology
- Multiple page PDF support
- Advanced SEARCH, that looks for document content, using the OCR text
- Find what you need, fast, regardless of how many documents you are managing
- Modify, delete, or change page order
- Image processing engine that allows you to change contrast, enhance, sharpen for the perfect document quality!
- Share data with friends, with just a few taps
Note: This is the trial version of Scanner PDF. It can be used for free, in evaluation purposes. It doesn't show ads and it comes with full functionality, but will allow you to save a maximum of 5 documents, each with a maximum of 3 pages only. To disable this limitation, you need to register, by purchasing a license key on our website. The full version is not available on Google Play, as not all countries are supported.
If you use Scanner PDF a lot, and handle many documents, we can guarantee it will be a time saver. In this case please consider registering your version, to support the on going development.
Keywords: mobile, scanner, PDF, OCR, multipage, document manager, mobile PDF scanner, PDF scanner
This is the demo/trial version. It comes with full functionality, but will disconnect the audio over bluetooth after three minutes. To disable this limitation you will need to register. To do so, go to our website and purchase a license key. The full version is not available on Google Play, as not all countries are supported.
For any issues, and concerns, contact us at the email address below. We are committed to a high level of user satisfaction and we are looking forward to keep our users happy. Should you have any improvement suggestions, technical questions or other issues, contact us directly.
Also searched as: Headset Manager, Bluetooth Headset, Audio Manager, Wireless Headset, BlueMusic, BlueAudio, Wireless Music, Stereo Headset, Mono Headset, BTMono, Mono Phone Headset, Audio Router, Audio Switcher, Audio Toggle, Bluetooth Controller, Bluetooth Audio, Bluetooth Music, Redirect Phone, Restore Audio
related terms: bluetooth, audio, music, gps, podcasts, wireless, headset, phone, redirect, restore, a2dp, stereo
Amaze your friends with a cool magic trick and have fun with this game!
Using the software is simple, scan for remote bluetooth devices, and select your barcode scanner. Tap on it in the list of found devices, to establish a connection.
Once connected, make sure that BTBarcodeScanner is selected as the only IME (virtual keyboard) in Settings->Keyboards on your Android device, and you are ready to go!
Most Bluetooth Barcode Scanners support the HID Protocol, so they will work with BTBarcodeScanner automatically.
Your Android device must have L2CAP support in the Bluetooth Stack, or else you will be able to discover the Bluetooth Scanner , but you won't be able to connect to it.
BTBarcodeScanner was designed to run on Android OS 2.0 and above. Because of the big number of Android devices available on the Market, we cannot guarantee that the software will work on your particular hardware configuration. We've provided a trial version that can be used without the need for a registration key so please run it to test the compatibility. Purchase the software only if it works with your device.
License and registration:
The download page contains the BTBarcodeScanner demo version, intended for evaluation purposes. This trial version can be used for free, for 16 days. It comes with full functionality, but will instert the [unregistered] text from time to time. To disable this limitation, you need to register.
To register you need to purchase a serial key, on the Teksoft Website, http://www.teksoftco.com . When purchasing a license key, make sure you write down the Device ID of your mobile device, as displayed in the application's Settings page. Use this Device ID in the purchase form.
The process is fully automated, and the serial key is delivered in just a few minutes.
Once you have a key, open BTBarcodeScanner and go to the Settings page. Carefully copy the serial number information from the Teksoft License Email that you've received after purchasing the software, and enter it into the appropriate fields in the registration window. Try to avoid typographical errors that might result in your registration code not being accepted by the program.
- Augmented Reality technology to transform normal people into SuperHeroes!
- Up to 30 SuperHeroes and Fantastic Characters to choose from
- Automatic Face Detection using Intel'l OpenCV technology
- Comfortable Camera integration, use SuperHero as a standalone Camera App for trully Fantastic Photos!
- Facebook and Twitter support, to post your pictures on the fly
More on developer page at:
Also searched as: augmented reality, superhero game, augmented camera, image processing, photo editor, camera
related terms: superhero, superman, batman, x-men, venetian, wonder woman, tom and jerry, stan and bran, santa claus, eric cartman, southpark, fire mask, flash, fantastic four
This software allows you to customize your mouse pointer, so to use it, you will need a mouse connected to your Android device.
The custom cursor appears as an overlay over the system tiny cursor, making it more visible. The sensitivity option can be used to improve the way the custom cursor follows the native cursor, at the cost of missing some of the clicks. This tradeoff is needed to make this application run without root.
BigMouse is the only software of this kind, and it runs without needing root access, thanks to clever software engineering and an innovative approach for handling the mouse related issues.
Distributed as freeware, hoping it will be useful, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND.
Enjoy using it, and have fun with Hot Lemon! The INTERNET Permission is for downloading and showing the bottom screen ADs.
Also searched as: freeware, free, game, mind game, mind, guessing, numbers, fun, magic , trick
related terms: games, fun, numbers
The very first time the software is started, it will ask a password, available only to PGDT Rnet users.
Open the application, from Programs. When a mouse is connected, a custom bigger cursor will be displayed. If the overlay option is enabled, the software displays three transparent buttons at the top of the screen (see pictures). If the user keep the cursor over a button for 3 seconds, a predefined action is executed. The actions for the three buttons are: navigate to home screen, volume to maximum, audio muted.
Developed by Teksoft, http://www.teksoftco.com
Keywords: PGDT, R-net, rnet, R-net for Android, Rnet for Android