This helpful app allows you to:
• Use your phone or tablet for presentations, controlling your desktop from any WiFi-connected part of an area
• Play games sitting in a comfortable position
• Control your PC-, Mac- or Android-based home cinema distantly when resting on your sofa
To use this app you have to install a server-side program on your computer.
Get it for free at www.airkeyboardapp.com.
Before using the app we recommend you to read the FAQ section on our website: www.airkeyboardapp.com/faq
Multi-Touch Gestures & Gyroscope
Mouse Kit is compatible with Mac and Windows
How to Use: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ1H9P_lhNQ
- Your phone becomes a wireless mouse for your computer. Control all computer functions from your phone's touch screen.
- Mouse button, wheel, and gesture functions
- Available in multiple languages, Unicode, and special characters
- Function keys
- Gyroscope feature!
- Designed with Microsoft PowerPoint presentations in mind.
- Timer for presentations
- Various keys: Home, Start, Shift+F5, End, and ESC
- PC lock/unlock, maneuvering over desktop screens
- Fun animations to break the work boredom + more to be updated
- One click to connect and disconnect, saves your settings for quick access
Mouse Kit is a wireless mouse, keyboard, presentation remote control and PC controller all combined in one simple, user-friendly app. With Mouse Kit, you'll never again have to deal with tangled wires, wireless mouse receivers, or a lost remote control before an important presentation. Let Yooii Studios make your work day easier and more convenient with Mouse Kit!
English, Spanish, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin and Traditional) Language Support.
*It would be greater if you use Remote Kit with Mouse Kit together!
*To use the Mouse Kit, you must install Mobile Buddy on your PC or Mac.
Please download Mobile Buddy from Yooii Studios homepage.
*Your mobile device and computer must be connected to the same WiFi network for Mouse Kit to work.
If it does not connect automatically, please retype your IP address or change the port number or check your Windows firewall settings.
*Hotspot (tethering) would be a good alternative for Mouse Kit to connect between PC and smartphon!
Mouse Kit and Remote Kit are developed by Yooii Studios (유이스튜디오)
Note: for Android devices running version 4.4.2 and above, this app is not required since Android system already includes the international layouts.
• 19 international keyboard layouts*: Select a country to match the correct layout to your keyboard and enjoy full support for all keys and features.
• Introduces an optimized key repeat delay for a superior typing experience (correcting a too-brief system delay).
• The wizard walks you through the keyboard setup, including Bluetooth pairing and input method selection.
• Fast and effortless switching between onscreen and physical keyboards when powering on or off.
• Blocks incidental Android pop-ups.
• Confirms Bluetooth pairing with the keyboard and provides status of the Bluetooth connection.
International keyboard layouts
Español (Latin America)
* Asian languages (Japanese, Chinese, Korean. etc) are not supported by this app. You can use your Logitech keyboards together with any other third party Asian input method app from the Google play store.
You can setting sofa and control Netflix, Hulu or Youtube. it makes you comfortable.
* Mouse cursor movement:
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac/Laptop mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input:
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages:
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote explorer controller:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* PPT Presentation controller:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Remote control PC/Mac/Ubuntu Linux to restart, sleep, log off, shut down.
* Remote desktop protocol(RDP)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* No need cable to connect to PC/Mac.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click).
* Please download mouse server from our official website http://wifimouse.necta.us when first run.
For Android up to 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) the app adds to your device a new input method "External Keyboard" that needs to be enabled in the settings first. Afterwards you can switch between internal and external keyboard as needed. Please follow the on-screen instructions shown by the app.
For Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and newer physical keyboards are already supported by the system and can be configured in the system settings. A corresponding notification will be shown if you connect a keyboard. In this case please do not use the input method "External Keyboard". The app provides additional keyboard layouts to the system.
Please take a look at the screenshots for hints on how to use the app on different versions of Android.
The app is compatible with many Android devices and keyboards made by MEDION®. Owners of a MEDION® LIFETAB® do not need to install the app, because it comes preinstalled. Should the app not work as expected with your MEDION® device or your MEDION® keyboard, please let us know. You can either contact us or write a review including the product information and a short problem desciption.
Please note: The input method "External Keyboard" requires a MEDION® device or a MEDION® keyboard in order to work properly. If your combination of device and keyboard is supported this is being indicated by a green checkmark in the settings.
It works as ordinary input method. You can use terminal or type SMS ...
Use WiFi for low latency input. 3G may be blocked by some carriers. USB connection works best, but require some technical knowledge and connected cable.
Internet Explorer is not supported and can be unstable. Recommended browser is Chrome.
Source Code (GPL2)
Keywords: remote keyboard, wireless keyboard, browser keyboard, network keyboard, remote input method, http, web server, WiFi and USB.
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
In the "touch mode" the screen works as a touchpad. And thanks to the built in gestures, you can scroll, click by tapping or right-click performing a long press.
The "pointer mode" allows you to move your mouse by moving your phones in the air, similar to the Wii remote. This option is only available for phones with gyroscope capabilities (nexus s, galaxy S2, galaxy nexus, optimus 2x...)
Enjoy the Ultimate Control experience!
*download the receiver program from "www.negusoft.com/ucontrol"
**This is the ad supported versión of the "Ultimate Mouse" app
This application adds layouts for external keyboard on your device. Currently supported are:
To select layout simply go to Settings -> Language & input. Then select your keyboard setting under 'Physical Keyboard' settings, and select the layout you want to use.
Download the PC program at our official site for free:
Monect is a free app that allows you to control the PC over wi-fi or bluetooth,
Here are features:
• Remote Desktop - Touch window on your phone.
• Projector - share pictures, videos & screen of your phone on PC's big screen.
• Fly mode - Play fly game such as Ace Combat with G-Sensor.
• PPT sync - you can see the ppt pictures and notes directly on your phone even play select & mark.
• RaceMode - Play PC driving game by your phone over wi-fi or bluetooth using G-Sensor!
• TouchPad - Simulate touch pad on your phone with many gestures supporting, just like Apple's trackpad!
• My Computer - Exploring PC files on your phone!
• Joystick - Simulate joystick so you can play street fighter or dmc etc.
• FPS mode - Using gyroscope to aim the target just like a real gun in your hand, perfect support COD serial!
• Keyboards - Simulate typewriter keyboard, function keyboard, numeric keyboards...
• Text transfer - Type text on your phone and then transfer text to PC directly with one hit!
• Browser, Media Control- Easily control all kinds of web browser & media player!
• And many more...
Note : If cannot connect, please make sure the phone and the pc are in the same network and check the firewall setting.
Lenovo QuickControl connects to your computer over Bluetooth and can control a paired computer with no additional setup.
To control your computer over a local wireless network, make sure your smartphone and computer are connected to the same network and then pair them by opening Lenovo QuickControl on your smartphone and scanning the QR Code in the Lenovo QuickControl companion app on your computer. Or, if both your computer and smartphone support NFC, tap your smartphone to the NFC logo on your computer. Pairing is done in a few seconds automatically.
Touchpad - Emulates the touchpad of your computer. Move the pointer, click, and scroll using your smartphone.
Keyboard - Enter text on your smartphone and send it to your computer.
Media controller - Play, pause, skip tracks or chapters, and control volume.
Presentation controller - Move forward and backward through presentation slides.
Projection settings - Changes the display mode of your computer and a connected projector.
App switcher - Lets you select an open application or window to show in the foreground.
*See www.lenovo.com for supported ThinkPad models.
QR Code is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
YOU HAVE TO ENABLE Settings -> Applications -> Development -> Allow Mock Locations FIRST!
If you're running Android >=4.0 you might have to set the program option 'Alt BT Connect Method' to be able to connect to your Bluetooth GPS receiver and receive data.
If you find any bugs, please write an email and I try to fix them ASAP!
It is intended to be used with hardware keyboards (i.e. bluetooth keyboards), to stop the software keyboard from opening and taking away half of the screen.
Additionally it improves system performance as it frees up resources that would normaly be used by a software keyboard (layout, dictionarys etc.).
This app is a 'must-have' for people who regularly use an extra keyboard with their android tablet. While they cannot uninstall the system keyboards, they can unload them from system memory by choosing Null Keyboard as current keyboard.
A widget is included to allow easy switching between Null Keyboard and others.
This is not a driver and will not make your bluetooth keyboard work and neither will it break anything. Don't complain that it doesnt make your bluetooth keyboard work, because that is not its purpose.
Note: it requires a rooted Android phone to work . There is no way around this requirement, so please do not underrate this application if your phone is not rooted.
- Augmented Reality technology to transform normal people into SuperHeroes!
- Up to 30 SuperHeroes and Fantastic Characters to choose from
- Automatic Face Detection using Intel'l OpenCV technology
- Comfortable Camera integration, use SuperHero as a standalone Camera App for trully Fantastic Photos!
- Facebook and Twitter support, to post your pictures on the fly
Amaze your friends with a cool magic trick and have fun with this game!
Using the software is simple, scan for remote bluetooth devices, and select your barcode scanner. Tap on it in the list of found devices, to establish a connection.
Once connected, make sure that BTBarcodeScanner is selected as the only IME (virtual keyboard) in Settings->Keyboards on your Android device, and you are ready to go!
Most Bluetooth Barcode Scanners support the HID Protocol, so they will work with BTBarcodeScanner automatically.
Your Android device must have L2CAP support in the Bluetooth Stack, or else you will be able to discover the Bluetooth Scanner , but you won't be able to connect to it.
BTBarcodeScanner was designed to run on Android OS 2.0 and above. Because of the big number of Android devices available on the Market, we cannot guarantee that the software will work on your particular hardware configuration. We've provided a trial version that can be used without the need for a registration key so please run it to test the compatibility. Purchase the software only if it works with your device.
The advanced search capabilities, combined with Scanner PDF's top edge OCR engine will make sure you find the document you need in just a few seconds. It's so easy to use, you will quickly wonder how you got along without it!
Scanner PDF supports image processing and can transform, rotate, sharpen your images, for best document quality.
- High resolution scans that preserve most of the original paper document details
- Built in OCR technology
- Multiple page PDF support
- Advanced SEARCH, that looks for document content, using the OCR text
- Find what you need, fast, regardless of how many documents you are managing
- Modify, delete, or change page order
- Image processing engine that allows you to change contrast, enhance, sharpen for the perfect document quality!
- Share data with friends, with just a few taps
Enjoy using it, and have fun with Hot Lemon! The INTERNET Permission is for downloading and showing the bottom screen ADs.
The very first time the software is started, it will ask a password, available only to PGDT Rnet users.
Open the application, from Programs. When a mouse is connected, a custom bigger cursor will be displayed. If the overlay option is enabled, the software displays three transparent buttons at the top of the screen (see pictures). If the user keep the cursor over a button for 3 seconds, a predefined action is executed. The actions for the three buttons are: navigate to home screen, volume to maximum, audio muted.
Developed by Teksoft, http://www.teksoftco.com