ABOUT SCREENWISE PANEL: Like many other companies, Google brings together market research panels to help learn more about things like technology usage, how people are consuming media, and how they use Google products. This is part of our Screenwise Panel program.
For more information, refer back to the research panel membership page if you are a panelist. You may also read more about Screenwise Panel at this webpage: http://www.google.com/landing/panelresearch/
Nielsen has been a market research leader for over 90 years. With us, you can be confident your data will be kept private, and we will never access your personal messages or share personally identifiable data with anyone.
Earn points worth up to $50 a year by signing up at http://nielsen.com/mobilepanelus (for US users) and https://mobilepanel2.nielsen.com/nenroll/home.do?type=load&l=en_au&pid=2&src=712 (AU users) and downloading our app.
If you have any questions, you can contact our support teams on email@example.com (US users) and firstname.lastname@example.org (AU users).
• Share everything with other devices – pictures, videos, music files, documents, contacts…even apps!
• Devices with SHAREit can automatically find each other when in range.
• Transfer HUGE files and videos in seconds …up to 40x faster than Bluetooth®.
• Share without the need for Bluetooth, phone network or active Wi-Fi network…you don’t pay a cent for network charges. Devices wirelessly connect directly.
• Even the app itself can be shared to other devices wirelessly, and rapid sharing can begin immediately.
• Supports group sharing – up to 5 devices simultaneously. Instantly share a party video, music album or photo library to up to five friends at once!
It much better than AirDrop! SHAREit supports not only Android phones,tablets, but also supports iPhone,iPad & even WIndows PC. It's a really cross-platform transmission tool!
Please share responsibly. Transfer of copyright files are at the discretion of the user.
☆ Everything can be sent - files, pictures, music, videos, even apps!
☆ Extremely fast - imagine sending your party video to friends in seconds!
☆ Group sharing is supported to up to 5 devices at the same time!
☆ Supports cross platform transfer and sharing between Android and iOS devices.
English (main), Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
You can download and hide any favorite photos from web page.
You can manage the albums of gallery handily and view & move pictures easily.
Supported Language : English, Japanese, Korean, Arabic
[ Main Features ]
- Gallery : Show all media files on your phone. manage the gallery. (Gallery Lock)
- Safe Photo : Show all locked photos.
- Safe Video : Show all locked videos.
- Safe Web Image : Show all locked web images.
- Screen Lock Type : PINs, Password, Pattern
[ Tip ]
- Be careful when deleting unlocked media files. If you do that, you will lost media files. Steps to recover it : Safe Gallery Reinstall > Setting > Lock Media Recovery
- App Hide : If "it is not installed application" or is not running in the launcher, because it is checked "App Hide Mode" at Set up. Please use dial "#789" in your phone and press call.
- When not execute calling to dial : Run Widget(Safe Gallery 1x1) > Enter Quick Running number > Run app
- Settings of app > Recovering media file : it can recover disappeared or invisible locked media files.
1. Common functions: support to sort, hide and share pictures/music/videos .
Multiple choice is available.
2. Picture manager:
— built-in a GO Picture Browser
— support to rotate, check information, set as wallpaper or contact photo
3. Music manager:
— built-in a GO Music Player
— when play music, notification bar shows music player widget that
can switch and play/pause music.
4. Video manager:
— support common functions
5. Photo album widget (coming with next version)
1. GO Media manager needs GO launcher EX 3.36 or above( please search”GO launcher EX” to install for free)
2. GO Media manager gets picture&music&video manager shortcut in GO
launcher EX, use” long press screen → tap 'GO shortcut' → tap 'Photo / Music / video shortcut' ”
3. GO Media manager can be opened in app drawer in GO launcher EX, use” tap the icon on left bottom → tap photo/music/video icon ”
3. GO Test
As a uniform management app, Huawei HiLink works with many Huawei products, such as Huawei Mobile WiFi (E5 series), Huawei routers, Honor Cube, and Huawei home gateways. It can be used to search for and manage all Huawei HiLink terminal devices.
Huawei HiLink is an app that lets you manage your HiLink devices from your phone or tablet.
•View network status, including your carrier name, roaming status, and signal strength.
•Manage connected devices, disconnect any device at the touch of a button, and set Internet access priorities.
•Remind you when you have low battery, steep data usage, and new messages.
•Save and back up the files in your phone or tablet to the microSD card in your HiLink device.
•Share photos, songs, and installation files without generating mobile data traffic.
•Diagnose and optimize your HiLink device to its optimum state.
•Toggle between sleep and standard modes.
•Enable parental control and set limits on the duration of Internet usage for children.
•Set up a guest Wi-Fi network to improve the security of your home network.
•Provide diverse functionality, including the Internet connection wizard, SSID and password modification, APN modification, carrier selection, and device shutdown or restart.
The functions that Huawei HiLink provides vary with the actual Huawei terminal device used.
Huawei HiLink APP can be used on the following devices:
Mobile WiFi (E5 series):
E5331, E5332, E5372, E5375, E5756
E5151, E5220, E5221, E5251, E589
E5730, E5776, E5377, E5786
E8231, E8278, EC315, E355
Getting started is easy. Download the app and answer basic questions about yourself. We'll then send you surveys around once a week, although it may be more or less frequent. You'll get a notification on your phone when a short and relevant survey is ready for you, and can receive up to $1.00 in Play credits for completing it. Questions can range from, "Which logo is best?" and "Which promotion is most compelling?" to "When do you plan on traveling next?"
NOTE ON PANEL APPROVAL: Approvals are subject to available openings in our panel. Upon submitting your request, we will contact you at the registered e-mail when a position is free.
NOTE ON APP NOTIFICATION: The recent update will show the AppOptix notification on the status bar. Depending on your Android version, it may be possible to switch the notification status off. If you are using Android 4.1 or higher, under Settings-Manage Applications->Downloaded->AppOptix, there is a checkbox for turning off the notification. Please note that this option is not available on all devices or versions.
NOTE TO KINDLE FIRE USERS: Since the Kindle Fire only uses a variant of the Android operating system, at this time the device is not compatible with AppOptix.
Shape the future of the wireless industry by joining Strategy Analytics’ consumer mobile research panel. AppOptix is your opportunity to provide valuable feedback to improve the consumer experience in smartphones.
As a panel member, you will be joining a select group of participants to share your experience via the AppOptix application. Panel members are eligible for rewards and you can check the status of your rewards directly from your application.
The AppOptix application is for Strategy Analytics panel members only.
Joining our panel is quick and easy:
Step 1: Download the application
Step 2: Enter your e-mail address
Step 3: Upon approval, you can check the rewards directly from the application.
AppOptix is a research platform from Strategy Analytics, a leading third party industry research firm. Only approved panel members will be able to successfully register/install the AppOptix application.
The AppOptix application tracks application usage behavior, including the name, timestamp, location, and duration of the usage.
The application does NOT collect any personal information such as telephone call logs, e-mails, username, passwords, keystrokes, nor monitor the content of the files.
For information on Strategy Analytics, please visit
If you have any question on AppOptix, please contact us at: email@example.com
Kampanyalarınızı takip edebilir, günlük bütçenizi değiştirebilir, reklamlarınızı durdurup/başlatabilirsiniz.
Aynı zamanda reklam gruplarınızın istatistiklerini takip edebilir, durdurup/başlatabilirsiniz.
Uygulama üzerinden kredi kartınız ile bütçe satın alarak reklamlarınızın kesintisiz devam etmesini sağlayabilirsiniz.
Uygulama ile ilgili her türlü soru ve sorunlarınız için firstname.lastname@example.org adresimizden bize ulaşabilirsiniz.
Bu uygulama AdresGezgini tarafından geliştirilmiştir.
Awarenessy wants to make you aware of how much personal data you give by your everyday smartphone or tablet usage.
- Your most common places of residence in the last two weeks
- Your value for Facebook through your likes and posts
- Check Dangerous Apps : Checks all installed apps based on their danger to your privacy
- SMS Statistics : Shows how often you are messaging and which words you used the most. (Only on smartphones )
- Movement profile : Displays your recent movement on a map. Additionally draws the place where you have accepted/received a call and received/sent a text message. If you sign in to your Facebook account, all locations that you have visited (according to Facebook) are displayed.
- Phone Provider : Overview of the data that your phone provider knows about you. (Only on smartphones)
- Data Usage: Displays the Internet usage of all apps since the last restart of the device.
IMPORTANT: You have complete control over the data Awarenessy use. Furthermore Awarenessy stores all data locally on the device and will never hand over the data to anyone.
- 'Reroute outgoing calls' is needed to detect when the user is called.
- 'Read phone status and identity' is needed to recognize who is calling and to read the phone number.
- The permission 'Receive text messages' is required to read the messages for the statistic.
- The permission 'read your text messages' is required to read the outgoing text messages for the statistic.
- The exact location is required in order to obtain the location for the movement profile.
- 'Read your contacts ' is needed in order to assign each call and each SMS to the contact.
- Your own contact card is required to obtain your name for the phone provider's data.
- In order for Google Maps to work, the SD card must be read and written and the netwerk must be accessed.
- Google Maps also requires the permissions 'Read Google service configuration' and 'View network connections'
- The activity recognition is used only to record the positions while the user is moving .
- To track the movement, the app must be able to run at startup.
Awarenessy was developed at the Institute of Computer Sciences at the University of Innsbruck as a part of a bachelor's thesis. It was created in collaboration with the Network for Mobile Scenarios in Innsbruck (Univ.-Prof. Dr. Theo Hug, Dr. Petra Missomelius and Gerhard Ortner).
The app is free software: it can be used, distributed or changed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
The source code is available under https://bitbucket.org/bstricker/awarenessy/.
You should not download this app unless invited to do so. It will not work unless you have authorisation by Ipsos.
☆ Over 100,000,000 users
☆ Benchmark app used during Google I/O 2014
☆ No.1 benchmark app, used as an industry standard by leading technology companies and hardware review sites.
With the Click and Go test suite, Antutu will comprehensively test all aspects of a device, including UX, GPU, RAM, CPU, I/O and more. Each item is individually assessed and given a score. These scores can be uploaded to the Antutu database, and then used to rank your device among all other Android devices.
☆ User Experience (UX) – Overall device performance with detailed scores.
☆ CPU Tests – Measures the power of the CPU, and gives hard numbers for its actual performance.
☆ CPU Single Test-- Measures the power of CPU by running CPU single test algorithms.
☆ RAM Tests – Investigate the real processing capability of the RAM.
☆ GPU Tests – Measure the performance of real graphics processing, 3D effects, games, and video playing.
☆ I/O Tests – A direct score that reflects on the actual input/output (I/O) performance your system permits.
Get your Antutu benchmark score and ranking! Compare and share with your friends!
For secial version (Antutu X version),please find it on our website:
The Antutu benchmark score of your device is mainly defined by your hardware configuration, but can also be influenced by other elements, including system mode, current device temperature, running apps and more. The score may be vary slightly every time you test.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/antutulabs
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/antutulabs
For any suggestions or feedback, we hope to get your great ideas via email : email@example.com
- Check your balance
- Subscribe to call/text/surf promos
- Redeem Rewards items
- Activate roaming
- Request for account modification
- Find your nearest Globe Store
- Entertainment section where you can download Ringback, Full tracks and more!
Exclusive to Globe subscribers, GServices is absolutely FREE! Download the app and keep track of your account anytime. Use it anywhere in the Philippines without paying a single peso.
Our research focuses on the most popular technologies used by consumers today. At this time we are accepting the following devices:
•Android™ smartphones and tablets that run Android version 4.0 or greater, and are not rooted.
•iPhone®5, iPhone 6, iPad®, iPad mini® and iPod touch® devices that run iOS version 5.0 or greater.
We appreciate the trust that our members place in us and to thank you for participating, you're entitled to participate in our rewards program, Perks Points.
Participation begins with installing, activating and continuously running the MI Elite app. This enables us to understand how mobile devices are used.