Download topo maps for the US and many other countries in advance, so you won't need cell coverage for navigation. Also known as offline maps.
Use GPS waypoints from GPX or KML files, or enter your own coordinates using longitude/latitude, UTM, MGRS, or grid reference. Using GOTO makes a waypoint a locus for navigation.
This uses many publicly available map sources as free downloads. Some additional content available as an in app purchase:
-Accuterra Topo Map Source for $19.99/year. This can be purchased and used with or in instead of the free sources.
-Digital Globe Subscription allows offline storage of high res satellite imagery for much of the world.
- Boundary maps for 12 western states from the Bureau of Land Management(BLM) Overlay for topo maps valued by hunters.
-GMU boundaries in some states
-Lake Contours in several states.
-Content from US TrailMaps including:
-ATV, Whitewater, and Equestrian Trail Maps
See the menu under More-> "Purchasing AddOns". They can be shown on top of topo maps.
You may try the DEMO version to make sure you like the maps in your country.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
You can create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator, or specify a custom tile server. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps from MapQuest
OpenCycleMaps showing terrain worldwide
US Topo Maps from Caltopo and the USGS
USTopo: Aerial Photography with markup.
Canada Topo Maps from Toporama
Marine maps: NOAA RNC Nautical Charts (coastal)
USGS Color Aerial photography
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy
Topo maps of New Zealand
Japan GSI maps.
Many of the above sources are generally free to use.
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hiking trails without cell service. The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from GPS satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS navigation in the backcountry.
Use as a geocaching navigator by getting a pocket query as GPX.
Besides geocaching, use GPS for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your GPS quest on topographic maps. It may replace your Garmin handheld GPS.
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
As a hiking GPS both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping trips to find that perfect camping site or the way back to camp with GPS.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas.
Doing recon for a hunt or as your hunting GPS
Fishing: make it your fishing GPS.
Search and Rescue (SAR).
Trekking the Pacific Crest trail or other long term hiking.
Kayak and canoe treks on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests for navigation on trails with the GPS in your rucksack or backpack.
Snow sports including snowmobiling, skiing and snowshoeing.
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing beyond cell service boundaries with your GPS. Become a pro at navigation with GPS for the outdoors.
BackCountry Navigator has been available on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun.
For a one time fee, this a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Many have found the Android GPS in a phone or tablet to substitute for a Garmin GPS or Magellan GPS, such as the Garmin Montana GPS, Garmin Etrex GPS, or the Garmin Oregon GPS. Android can be your handheld GPS.
★ Highlights ★
✔ NEW: NFC-Plugin for read tickets of Moscow metro;
✔ Trains timetables(L.A.,Msk,Spb,Kiev,D.C.,NY,London,Athens);
✔ Search for closest metro station to location in the city. For example, you can find station nearby to Red Square. You can as well find closest station to Big Ben in London, to Eiffel Tower in Paris, etc..;
✔ Search for closest station using GPS;
✔ Prompt which metro car to take to exit to the city or change the line (NYC, Moscow, SPb, Kiev, London, Barcelona, Paris, Munich);
✔ Easy controls. You can get a route in few clicks;
✔ Voice search – search for stations, routes, POI;
✔ Tourist's POI – cafés, night clubs, cinemas, shops and other places of interest nearby to metro stations;
✔ Airports and railway stations located on the map;
✔ Send your route as text via SMS or as picture via Email;
✔ Favourite stations, routes and closed stations;
✔ Schemes of stations for some maps;
✔ Metro maps of many cities around the world in single app;
Additional features for metro which are covered by GSM network or Wi-Fi:
✔ Current location on metro plan;
✔ Voice prompts while navigating;
✔ Start station is chosen automatically;
✔ Reminder to exit the train;
Available metro schemes:
★ USA ★
1. New York
3. Los Angeles County
★ United Kingdom ★
1. London tube
2. London tube + National Rail in Z1-6
★ Russia ★
2. Saint Petersburg
5. Nijniy Novgorod
★ Spain ★
★ Canada ★
★ France ★
★ Republic of Singapore ★
★ Ukraine ★
★ Belarus ★
★ Germany ★
★ Mexico ★
★ Brazil ★
1. São Paulo
★ Czech Republic ★
★ Japan ★
★ Greece ★
★ South Korea ★
★ China ★
1. Hong Kong
★ Italy ★
★ Sweden ★
★ India ★
* CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS
It is necessary to mute the player in headphones, when the program announces current station's name by the voice
* COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION
To determine current location by GSM transmitters of mobile operators
* FINE (GPS) LOCATION
To find the nearest station in the city
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Download train timetables, info about metro service status, information about time of the next train
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
For information on the current GSM or Wi-Fi cell. Binding license to Market
* MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
Saving navigation data on SD-card. Saving current route as picture on SD-card to send to a friend.
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING
Prevent phone from sleep when uses navigation
* CHANGE WI-FI STATE
To find Wi-Fi spots on subway stations and determine current user location in the underground (activated only if you allow to use Wi-Fi in phone settings)
+ No Internet connection required for the use of the program and maps: No additional expenses on roaming or dependency on mobile connection.
+ Access to maps at any time: Maps are downloaded to the internal memory of a device or an SD-card.
+ Maps of 54 countries are available for purchase.
+ Map subscription: Map purchase for a limited period (2 weeks, 4 weeks, 1 year) with prices starting at 0.89 EUR.
+ Free trial period of 30 days.
+ Highly detailed maps.
+ Convenient options for search in the maps.
+ Instant planning of complex routes.
+ Unlimited number of route points.
+ Optimal routes taking into account traffic density.
+ 3D models of key objects, buildings and road interchanges.
+ Extended POI database (petrol stations, shops, cafes, etc.), SPEEDCAM.
+ Lane assistance.
+ Free software and map updates.
+ Android 2-4.x.
FREE ONLINE SERVICES
+ Dynamic POI
AVAILABLE MAPS FOR PURCHASE
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Brazil, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vatican.
Dear users, if you have any problems when you buy the program in Google Play, you can buy it at the company's website in the section “How to Buy” - http://www.navitel.ru/en/buy/
As a new user you will get a free 5 day trial allowing you to try out all available Wisepilot features as much as you like. After the trial you may choose to either use only the free features or to purchase one or more of the available licenses to further enhance your navigation experience. This flexible solution allows you to customize Wisepilot to suit your specific needs.
When using the free features of Wisepilot you will always know where you are, you may search for any destination in the world and see an overview of your route on the world-wide map.
To further enhance Wisepilot the following add-ons are available for purchase in the in-app Shop (and also included during the trial):
* Turn-by-turn navigation, including:
- Voice guidance - Reach your destination with detailed instructions
- Speed limits - See current speed limits on your route and get alerted if you exceed the limit
* Speed cameras - See all speed cameras nearby on the map and get alerted when you approach one while driving
* Live traffic - Plan your trip with up-to-date traffic info to avoid queues, closed roads and other traffic incidents (can be used both with or without navigation)
* Wcities - Find current and upcoming events near your location
Please note that some features are only available in certain countries, check availability in the in-app Shop.
How to move Wisepilot between devices:
Send a message to the Wisepilot support staff including the Wisepilot user ID or IMEI from your old device as well as the IMEI of your new phone and they will help you transfer the account and license.
To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
Don't worry, try my app to start gps navigation quickly and easily!
This app starts "google™ maps™ app" in navigation mode directly.
This application does not use any "Google API", but simply starts "Google™ Maps™ Application" if installed on the device.
Google™ Maps™ & Google™ voice must be installed to work.
If your device has a version of Android lower than the 4.0 you do not need this app.
Tested on: Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note2, Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Google Nexus 4, HTC Sensation XL, Optimus L9, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, HTC Desire X, Droid DNA, Xperia SL, Optimus L5, Galaxy S2 Plus
EFFECTIVE Navigation. Maps are stored on the phone for offline use
FREE updates for both app and maps.
FREE license for OpenStreetMap and 7-DAYS TRIAL for commercial licenses and traffic.
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE
* open be-on-road navigation
* on some devices you will be ask to choose the installation folder
* wait until application finishes downloading and installing data
* choose application language and speaker for voice guidance, you can also register your e-mail address if you wish
* in the "Serial numbers" menu click on the "+" button
* enter your purchased serial number/s or alternatively click on one of the trial licenses whose functionality is limited to 7 days (you don't need to activate all of them) or on unlimited license for OpenStreetMaps (free maps)
* after successful activation of serial number, the "Download" will be opened
* choose maps you want to install - you can only install maps that have a serial number activated
* click on the "Refresh" button in the bottom-right corner to start download and installation
* close "Download" menu and start using be-on-road navigation when installation is finished
Maps & GPS Navigation by Sygic is The World’s Most Installed Offline Maps & Navigation App!
Sygic is a premium turn-by-turn GPS navigation that you can try for free. High quality maps from TomTom and other providers are stored on your Android phone, tablet or SD card and you can navigate without internet connection. Lifetime license includes free map updates multiple times per year. For a safe & comfortable drive at night Sygic offers Head up Display (HUD) navigation.
This version includes 7 days to test drive full navigation. After 7 days you can continue to enjoy free and unlimited access to offline maps, POIs and route planning, or upgrade to Lifetime Navigation.
How to install Sygic GPS Navigationhttp://youtu.be/32ffrGpxPsc?t=12s#aid=P84QYE2UECw"
• High quality maps stored on the phone
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
• Free Updates: maps & POIs
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View highlights highway exits
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
• Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
• Graphics optimized for phones & tablets
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Real-Time Traffic to avoid traffic jams
• Original voices of Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 70 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield without additional accessories
• Exclusive POIs as free download in My Sygic
• TripAdvisor, Booking.com & many more
• Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
• Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
• Find nearby tracks or import your own
• Examine the track on a map or as a list of waypoints
• Use GPS to chart your progress following the track
• Automatically determine the next waypoint on the track
• Receive voice prompts as you approach waypoints on the track
Track Navigator supports importing tracks directly from http://www.ridewithgps.com. Find nearby tracks or create your own and import them directly into Track Navigator. Tracks created using ridewithgps.com can be configured with waypoints that will provide turn-by-turn directions. Receive directions using voice prompts or view them in cue sheet format.
You can also create tracks using any other application, save them to your external storage, and import them directly into Track Navigator. Track Navigator supports importing files in GPX and TCX formats.
Other features of Track Navigator include:
• Support for metric and imperial distance units
• Highlight portions of the track that have been covered
• Voice notifications when going off track
• Display covered and remaining track distance in real-time
• Option to view satellite map
• Load individual waypoints into Google Maps for direct navigation
Many more features on the way. Stay on track with Track Navigator.
Key Features that get you and get you there:
• Traffic Alerts – Know what to expect on your route with real-time traffic alerts,
and avoid jams with one-tap rerouting.
• Traffic Report – See traffic details along each segment of your navigation route,
including current speed pace and any incidents that have occurred.
• Nearby Places – With millions of search listings, you always find what you need
wherever you are by using the convenient auto-fill search box, voice commands or
shortcut icons. See an array of details about each establishment such as phone
number, ratings and reviews, and hours of operation to help you make the most
• Satellite Map View – Use the alternative satellite view to get a bird’s eye view of
your surroundings and s the terrain around you.
• Quick Search – Quickly search addresses or businesses around you or in another
location using the one bar search tool.
• Favourites –Add the places you frequent to your favourites so you can access them
easily from the dashboard.
• Drive-to Shortcuts – Easy access to your recently driven places and even drive
directly to contacts from your phone book.
• Car Icons – Personalize your navigation experience with a vehicle icon that best
fits your style of driving.
This app is BEST FOR: GPS route finding; map and compass navigation; topo maps; recording trips like hiking, camping, paddling, ATV riding, offroading, snowshoeing and backcountry skiing.
***Try our free app but also consider our PRO app with even more features, including:
MAP CACHING: Save maps to your device for viewing while on those trips in remote areas where there are no cellular or data signals. Get exclusive access to free MyTopo maps, including more than 68,000 topo maps in US and Canada, as well as aerial, terrain, street and hybrid maps.
MAP PACKS: Create a map pack for your adventure that includes customized map types and zoom levels.
TAKE VIDEO: Record videos from your device that are automatically geo-tagged to your location.
YOUTUBE INTEGRATION: Send your trail videos directly to YouTube to share with the world.
MORE COORDINATES: Convert coordinates to UTM and NAD 27 map datum.
** START WITH GREAT MAPS **
• View five different map types: streets, hybrid, aerial, topo and terrain.
• Get exclusive and enhanced topo maps from MyTopo. Access more than 68,000 topo maps in US and Canada that are seamlessly stitched together for fast and easy viewing. Topos scales are 1:24K in the Lower 48, 1:63K in Alaska and 1:50K in Canada.
• NEW: Plug in statewide topo maps into your Android with our new SD cards. Learn more at: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/SDCards/
** POWERFUL NAVIGATION TOOLS **
Digital Compass: Navigate with digital compass. Choose between: Magnetic North and True North.
Waypoints: Mark waypoints like trailheads, summits, important turns, and campsites on to the map. Add names and detailed descriptions. Go to previous marked waypoints too.
Tracks: Track your route on the map.
Goto: Use the Goto feature to navigate from your current location to a waypoint.
Guide Trips: Use trips previously recorded by you or others to help guide you on the trail, on remote backroads, and more.
** CHRONICLE YOUR ADVENTURE **
Capture Media: Take geo-tagged photos and audio clips of your trip
Stat Tracking: See 10+ adventure stats, such as distance, speed, elevation and more
Share with Friends: Share your adventure on Facebook, Twitter, and TrimbleOutdoors.com
Trips: Access to thousands trips around the U.S. and Canada
** SAVE TO THE TRIP CLOUD **
Register a free account to save your outdoor trips to our Trip Cloud. Benefits include:
• Store and backup unlimited trips. Never lose files again.
• Auto-sync trips between your computer, Android and iPad.
• Enhance trips from Trimble Outdoors Navigator with map tools at trimbleoutdoors.com, including .gpx import, geo-tagged photos and videos, turn-by-turn routes and more. (requires membership)
• Open trips in our iPad trip-planning app, Trimble Outdoors MyTopo Maps.
• Share and exchange trips with the Trimble Outdoors community or privately between outdoor friends.
** LEARN MORE **
Visit our website and check out thousands of trips submitted by the Trimble Outdoors community. Click over to: trimbleoutdoors.com.
Feedback Wanted: Found a bug? Want a new feature? Drop us a line on our Facebook page, facebook.com/trimbleoutdoors.
Note: Trimble Outdoors Navigator is designed for Android phones, not tablets. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Free of charge official maps of Russia, OpenStreetMap: Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, USA, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Austria, Bulgaria, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Moldova, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Turkey, Croatia, Czech Republic, Switzerland, France, Russia and other countries regularly appear in Maps Menu and on the www.pro-gorod.ru website.
You don't need internet connection to use PROGOROD. Internet connection is required only in case if you want to use the real-time traffic information service. The data traffic is low.
Unique intellectual algorithm helps you to avoid traffic jams and saves your travel time.
FREE! During 30 days you will be able to use all the functionality for free, and, if that is not enough, you can easily extend the trial period for one more month by an activity in your VKontakte/Facebook accounts from within the application.
Available for you:
— Highly detailed maps;
— Car routes to avoid traffic jams;
— Automatic rebuild of the route in case of traffic changes or when you deviate from the route;
— Voice guidance on the route;
— Map updates directly from the app;
— Information about traffic on the whole territory of Russia;
— Three route options with the ability to set waypoints;
— Realistic junction view;
— Direction of lanes on the road;
— Dynamic map data updates, information about road closures and safety warnings on the road;
— Speed cameras, speed bumps, crosswalks and more;
— 3D-display mode map with buildings;
— Search addresses, POIs, shops, cafes and other facilities;
— Geoblog service to create and view the events on the road in real time.
PROGOROD allows free download and update of the maps directly from the application. Just go to "Maps" menu and see what maps are currently available for download, choose your country and download it to your device.
User support service: +7 (495) 660-37-26
Join PROGOROD community:
Mobile operators may charge you for the data traffic according to your service plan.
The default application language is Russian. The user interface can be switched to English in the application settings, but in some places Russian will still remain in use.
With the Yandex.Navigator app you can:
— Automatically update the road map monthly;
— Access the always up-to-date online map on your device;
— Plan trips throughout Russia and Ukraine;
— Get voice turn-by-turn directions;
— Use voice commands (in Russian);
— Recalculate routes based on the latest traffic information;
— Search for locations by name or addresses, as well as businesses by name or category;
— Receive warnings about road works accidents etc. and speed cameras;
— Save addresses to your Favorites and plan routes to them quickly;
— Get additional information about road congestion levels en route;
— Check the indicator for traffic levels;
— Browse vector maps for Moscow, the Moscow Region, Saint Petersburg and Ukraine.
1. To locate
2. To navigate
This app is suitable for:-
3. Outstation/ business trip
4. Foreign students
5. Haj pilgrims
6. Or if you are at unfamiliar places
How the app works (if you're a tourist):-
1. When you arrive at the hotel, run this app to locate your hotel coordinates.
2. Then save the hotel coordinates and give it a name.
3. Then out you go for a tour around the city.
4. If you have a problem to find your way back to the hotel, run this app and get your current location.
5. Using the app, select your hotel from the listing and it will display a navigation from your current location to your hotel.
6. Now you can find your way back to the hotel and have a nice sleep.
1. This app utilise the Google Map.
2. You can filter your map view by terrain, satellite, traffic etc.
3. Filter your route navigation by driving, transit, walking or bicycling or road with tolls.
4. Find interesting places such as restaurant, ATM, gas station etc
5. All other features offered by Google Map.
6. Display distance between current and saved locations.
This app can also act as a car park locator, building locator, crime scene locator, date/meeting locator, stock/baggage locator, treasure locator or anything that can come to your imagination. Just don't use for crime purpose. It can save or manage your favourite locations in a database for future reference.
This app will give you an option to select the provider either by GPS or Network. GPS will give you more accuracy but it'll take longer time and higher battery consumption. You need internet connection to use this app.
- Mouse Click Ent, Wakaf Che Yeh
More from developer
You'll LOVE Scout by Telenav!
Telenav GPS is taking a backseat, with no more new versions, making way for newer and better Scout with:
- Free Voice Turn-by-Turn Directions
- My dashboard
- My traffic
- And more!
FREE: Download TeleNav GPS Navigator today
“TeleNav is a maps and navigation powerhouse” –Fred Zahradnik, GPS Products, About.com
TeleNav GPS Navigator is more than just GPS. It will help you figure out where you want to go and how to get there quickly. And once you arrive, it will help you find more stuff to do.
Find over 22 million places in an instant. Use Quick Search to find what you are looking for, even the lowest-priced gas stations nearby. Call any business with a single tap of the finger. You won’t believe how easy it can be to get so much information so quickly.
And it helps you get to any location faster. Using Multi Routes choose from up to three different ways to get to your destination based on traffic, distance and estimated drive time.
Great Premium features*:
Know what traffic’s like and get instant alerts when new jams pop up. Then reroute around them with one tap. It’s like having your own personal traffic helicopter.
Take the guesswork out of exiting a highway with Lane Assist. It makes lane changes and exits on busy highways a cinch.
Find cities, local addresses and millions of places using Voice Commands. Ask it to find a location and get you to your destination safely and more conveniently.
So there you have it. Quick. Easy. And all in one integrated application that talks to you with a real, pleasant human voice.
TeleNav GPS Navigator. We’re taking search and navigation to a whole new level.
* Premium features for additional $2.99 monthly fee. Fee appears on your T-Mobile monthly statement. 30 day free trial included.
Join the community of millions of drivers using award-winning Scout, your personalized mapping and GPS navigation travel application for Android. Whether it’s your daily commute, discovery of local events, or a simple direction to or map of a nearby store, you’ll travel like a boss with Scout. Current maps and traffic features get you what you need with instant speed, from voice-guided directions and traffic to nearby restaurants, cheap gas, and more!
✔ My Dashboard – Think of this home screen as your go-to, daily toolbar to view a map of your current location, traffic-based commute times to your work or home address, and local weather. Plus, find any nearby place like restaurants, gas, coffee, and ATMs or any recent destination with just a tap or simple voice command.
✔ My Traffic –Street-Level Traffic shows you traffic flows on major roads and side streets and is also used to calculate the most traffic-optimized, real-time routes and provide accurate ETAs, making your overall trip faster and more efficient.
✔ Meet up with friends with real-time ETA sharing–Plan a meet up with friends at a restaurant, organize group weekend travel, or have an impromptu coffee date with real-time group ETA sharing on a map and free voice-guided turn-by-turn directions for all invitees, even if they don’t have the Scout for Android app!
✔OnMyWay® – NEW! Share your ETA from anywhere along your route to let others know when you’ll arrive at your destination and let them follow your real-time progress.
✔ Things to do and weekend events – No more boredom or stressing about making plans! Discover live music, family fun, activities for the outdoor enthusiast, and cool local events in the community. You can also plan online at www.scout.me. Log in to sync your favorites between the site and the Scout application.
✔ Nearby Places – Use one-tap search and discovery to quickly view coffee, restaurants and cheap gas stations nearby, with Yelp and TripAdvisor community reviews. Whether it’s a familiar community in your hometown or travel to a new destination, get the detail on the best place to grab a bite or store to shop at while you’re in transit.
✔ Voice Commands – Speak, don’t type, to view a map or directions to a street address or saved place and navigate there hands free while keeping your eyes on the road to avoid accidents, hazards and being stopped by the police.
✔ Fresh Mapping – Scout’s maps are always updated and provide you with both 2D and 3D view options during navigation.
✔ Voice Turn-by-Turn Directions – Pick your route and get turn-by-turn directions with award-winning Telenav® GPS navigation with voice guidance. Control your route settings with just a tap and avoid tolls or highways.
What’s the word on Scout?
From our users on Google Play:
I like this app better than Google's. Easier to see when I'm driving, and links to Yelp reviews for nearby businesses. Highly recommended.”
Never thought I'd stop using Google maps.”
In the press:
“Scout is as easy on the eyes as it is easy to use.” - Mashable
“Scout wins Best for Design” Travel & Leisure, Best GPS Apps for Travel,
“Top Travel App” - Departures
2012 Best of CES Finalist
2012 CTIA Emerging Technology Award Winner
2012 IAVA Communicator Award of Excellence
2012 Telematics Update Best Navigation Product
2012 Appy Award Finalist
You'll LOVE Scout by Telenav!
Telenav GPS is taking a backseat, with no more new versions, making way for newer and better Scout with:
- Free Voice Turn-by-Turn Directions
- My dashboard
- My traffic
- And more!
Keep TeleNav GPS Navigator at your side all day to help you find new places, get to those places, and have a better experience at every step along the way. It’s faster, simpler, and gives you everything you need to get where you’re going in one convenient mobile app.
• Multi-Routes: Choose from up to three suggested routes to your destination based on traffic, distance and estimated drive times.
• Quick Search: Search over 22 millions of places and get user-generated ratings and reviews so you know what to do when you get there.
• Live Traffic: Save yourself time with live traffic updates that automatically reroutes you around traffic jams or road congestion.
• Voice Commands: Stay safe and keep your hands on the wheel with voice-activated commands.
TeleNav GPS Navigator is more than just GPS. Find out where you want to go, how to get there quickly, and what to do when you get there.
Find millions of places in an instant. Just tell it what you’re looking for. Or use auto fill to type in search requests faster. Browse movies, restaurant reviews and find the nearest ATMs and lowest-priced gas nearby. Call any business with a single tap of the finger. Get ratings and reviews for almost every place in town. You won’t believe how easy it can be to get so much information so quickly.
You’ll also get to any location faster. Choose from up to three suggested ways to your destination based on traffic, distance and estimated drive time. Know what the traffic is like and get instant alerts when new traffic jams pop up. Then reroute around them, or don’t. It’s all up to you. It’s like having your own personal traffic helicopter.
So there you have it. Quick. Easy. And all in one integrated application that talks to you with a real, pleasant human voice. TeleNav GPS Navigator. We’re taking search and navigation to a whole new level. Download today for FREE! Not compatible with tablets.
Navigate your way around traffic in real time using Your Navigator Deluxe, now powered by more than 100 million traffic sources. It doesn't matter if you’re driving around town shopping, meeting up with friends or on your daily commute: keep Your Navigator Deluxe open and running to see the latest road closures, accidents, hazards and beat traffic in record time. See what traffic is like just about everywhere, even local side roads—it’s like having a personal traffic helicopter to help you find the right shortcut, at the right time.
Easy, safe and live are mantras of our new feature, OnMyWay®. Easily share your journey from anywhere along your route. Recipients receive a temporary link displaying your ETA and a live map of your drive that expires on you arrival. OnMyWay is great way to coordinate with friends and simply let others know when you’re going to leave and arrive—all hands free.
Discover your new local favorite restaurant, lounge or that perfect cup of coffee using our Local Places & Search, powered with more than 142 million local reviews and ratings from Yelp and TripAdvisor. See what the Yelp and TripAdvisor communities have to say about shopping, restaurants, hotels, bars and nearby attractions. Your Navigator Deluxe will be your trusted guide to help you explore your city with detailed maps and recommendations no matter if you want to eat, shop, drink or play.
Peace of mind is priceless, which is why we added offline maps to Your Navigator Deluxe on US Cellular. Maps can be saved to your phone so you can navigate with confidence in and out of coverage. Plus, having the maps on your phone improves your battery life and all but eliminates your data usage from our app. The maps are always fresh, updated frequently and are of the highest quality; they are the same maps you will find in a BMW, Mercedes or other luxury car.
You took the time to tell us what you love about Your Navigator Deluxe and what you don't. We listened and made some updates. Let us know what you think.
Send your comments to email@example.com, Subject: Your Navigator Deluxe for Android.
We want to keep hearing what you love about the app and what we can do to make it even better for you.
PS - Thanks in advance for downloading Your Navigator Deluxe and don't forget to tell a friend :).
Voice-guided GPS navigation, traffic & search.
Automatic map updates included.
One-tap traffic avoidance.
Search for and navigate to the lowest gas prices.
AT&T Navigator works on 3G or 4G-enabled Android tablets. Not compatible with Wi-Fi only tablets. Must have an AT&T mobile phone number to subscribe. The tablet version of AT&T Navigator can be used on the same account as the mobile phone version of Navigator without an extra fee.
Deleting this app from your device will not stop the monthly subscription charge. To cancel the subscription and monthly fee from within the application, go to Extras > Account> My Subscription>Cancel Account. You can also cancel your subscription at att.com/directbill or by calling AT&T Customer Care at (800) 331-0500.
Use of the TeleNav Track application requires a monthly subscription, available through AT&T, Sprint or Verizon. Please contact your carrier sales representative for more details on subscribing to this service. TeleNav Track is available for select Android devices. Please visit our website for details on the service and certified devices.
•Select any vehicle from the device list to view its real-time location on the detailed map.
•See, at a glance, which vehicle is closest to your customer’s location. Improve response times by assigning jobs more efficiently and eliminate the time consuming task of contacting your drivers to find their current location.
•Use our intuitive Dashboard to view a high-level performance summary of your fleet in easy to read charts. Visual representation of the key operational metrics give you a snapshot of your fleet performance while on the go. Dashboard Information includes: Total mileage, excessive idling, fleet utilization metrics and excessive speeding duration for top 10 vehicles over the previous 24 hours.
Key Benefits: Reduce mileage, increase fuel efficiency, optimize your fleet’s overall performance and reduce costs associated with excessive idling and maintenance.
Note: This app requires a current Telenav Track account, and the Android app user must have an account with administrator-level permission to log in.
For your workforce:
• Find workers when you need them during the workday
• Spot check where workers were while on the clock
• Quantify what jobs workers are spending their time on
• Improve job management, dispatching, and customer service
• Create reports that help support billing, dispute resolution, and regulatory compliance
For your vehicles:
• Control fuel costs and reduce operating expenses through continuous monitoring
• Increase productivity through improved routing
• Improve customer service through improved dispatching
• Increase fleet safety with 24-hr visibility of vehicles
• Reduce unauthorized vehicle use and improve theft recovery
CrewView requires a monthly subscription and is now available for select Android devices. (Please visit our website, below, for more details.).