To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 towns and cities
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
FREE Updates for both app and maps.
FREE Navigation license for OpenStreetMap.
BE-ON-ROAD is a free offline turn-by-turn gps navigation for Android based on OpenStreetMaps. Maps are updated multiple times per year and can be stored on your device, or SD card. That means, that you can navigate anywhere with the most recent maps even without the internet connection!
~ offline gps navigation
~ offline maps
~ free map updates
~ multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
~ GPS / Glonass ready
~ speed limit warnings
~ fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
~ 3D buildings
~ lane guidance
~ large POI database
~ pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
~ night mode based on local sunset time
~ track recording
EUROPE - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
NORTH AMERICA - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Bermuda, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
SOUTH AMERICA - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Thailand and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
ASIA - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
OCEANIA - American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
AFRICA - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
Download topo maps for the US and many other countries in advance, so you won't need cell coverage for navigation. Use storage memory for maps.
Use GPS waypoints from GPX or KML files, or enter your own coordinates using longitude/latitude, UTM, MGRS, or grid reference. Using GOTO makes a waypoint a locus for navigation.
This uses many publicly available map sources as free downloads. Some additional content available as an in app purchase:
-Accuterra Topo Map Source for $19.99/year. This can be purchased and used with or in instead of the free sources.
-Digital Globe Subscription allows offline storage of high res satellite imagery for much of the world.
- Boundary maps for 12 western states from the Bureau of Land Management(BLM) Overlay for topo maps valued by hunters.
-GMU boundaries in some states
-Lake Contours in several states.
-Content from US TrailMaps including:
-ATV, Whitewater, and Equestrian Trail Maps
See the menu under More-> "Purchasing AddOns". They can be shown on top of topo maps.
You may try the DEMO version to make sure you like the maps in your country.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
You can create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator, or specify a custom tile server. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps from MapQuest
OpenCycleMaps showing terrain worldwide
US Topo Maps from Caltopo and the USGS
USTopo: Aerial Photography with markup.
Canada Topo Maps from Toporama
Marine maps: NOAA RNC Nautical Charts (coastal)
USGS Color Aerial photography
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy
Topo maps of New Zealand
Japan GSI maps.
Many of the above sources are generally free to use.
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hiking trails without cell service. The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from GPS satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS navigation in the backcountry.
Use as a geocaching navigator by getting a pocket query as GPX.
Besides geocaching, use GPS for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your GPS quest on topographic maps. It may replace your Garmin handheld GPS.
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
As a hiking GPS both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping trips to find that perfect camping site or the way back to camp with GPS.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas.
Doing recon for a hunt or as your hunting GPS
Fishing: make it your fishing GPS.
Search and Rescue (SAR).
Trekking the Pacific Crest trail or other long term hiking.
Kayak and canoe treks on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests for navigation on trails with the GPS in your rucksack or backpack.
Snow sports including snowmobiling, skiing and snowshoeing.
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing beyond cell service boundaries with your GPS. Become a pro at navigation with GPS for the outdoors.
BackCountry Navigator has been on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun. Create a memory with maps.
For a one time fee, this a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Many have found the Android GPS in a phone or tablet to substitute for a Garmin GPS or Magellan GPS, such as the Garmin GPS units Montana, Etrex, or Oregon. Android can be your handheld GPS.
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://youtu.be/6jIkkr-Wr8E
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
With the MapQuest app, you can:
• Get voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation for walking or driving directions.
• Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
• Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
• Impress your boss, family, and friends with an on-time arrival with our ETA (estimated time of arrival) and location sharing features.
• Bookmark your home and work addresses so you can find your way to either at the push of a button.
• Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
• Advanced search uses your contacts, recent searches, top categories, and nearby points of interest to help you find your destination faster.
• Save a few bucks when you click on nearby gas stations and view and compare their current gas prices.
• Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
• Show your team spirit with MLB.com Team Kits, available for purchase in-app, custom logos, start screen, accent colors and saved routes to the game ensure your navigation app is as die-hard as you are!
Join the millions of people that have already downloaded the free MapQuest app as their own personal navigator.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
* 20M DOWNLOADS WORLDWIDE *
* TOP 5 NAVIGATION IN 12 COUNTRIES!*
“- From the plenty of navigation apps I tried, this is one of the best.”
“- Eger iyi bir navigasyon arıyorsanız iyi bir navigasyon buldunuz.”
“- Ottimo insuperabile in galleria ed in uscita dalla stessa molto dettagliato.”
“- Buena cantidad de mapas.”
• Offline navigation. No Internet connection required for the use of the program and maps: No additional expenses on roaming or dependency on mobile connection.
• Access to maps at any time: Maps are downloaded to the internal memory of a device or an SD-card.
• Offline maps of 59 countries are available for purchase.
• Map subscription: Map purchase for a limited period (4 weeks, 1 year) with prices starting at 1.49 EUR.
• Navitel.Traffic. Information on all traffic jams in the covered area, available in real time.
• Navitel.Friends/Cloud. Messaging with friends, tracking their location and routing towards them. Program settings and waypoints are stored in the NAVITEL cloud storage. Log in to Navitel.Friends/Cloud service using your social network profile (Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte)
• Navitel.Weather. Weather forecast information for the next three days anywhere in the world.
• Dynamic POI. Fuel prices, movie showtimes and other useful information.
• Navitel.Events. Road accidents, road works, speed cams and other events marked on the map by users.
• Navitel.SMS. Message exchange with friends while navigating.
• SpeedCam warnings. Information on radars, video recording cameras and speed bumps.
• 3D Mapping. Three-dimensional maps with texture and number of floors support.
• 3D Road interchanges. Displaying multilevel road interchanges in 3D mode.
• Line Assist. Route calculations taking multilane traffic into account and visual prompts while following the route.
• Multilanguage support. Support of the interface and voice prompts in multiple languages.
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance. Voice guidance while moving along the route, warnings on battery charge and connection to the satellites.
• Dashboard. More than 100 different gauges: time, speed, weather and other parameters.
• Fast route calculation. Instant calculation and routing of any length and complexity.
• Unlimited number of waypoints for routing. Easy routing with unlimited number of waypoints.
• Customizable user interface. Ability to adapt the program interface and map display mode for your own needs.
• Multitouch support. Quick access to map scaling and rotation functions via the multitouch input.
• Purchase through the program menu.
• GPS / GLONASS.
OFFLINE NAVIGATION MAPS FOR PURCHASE
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vatican.
If you have any questions contact us: email@example.com. We will be happy to help you.
CONNECT WITH US
• Multiple global and regional online maps, including: Bing, Yandex, Open Street Maps, OSM Cycle, OSM Public Transport, Multimap (UK), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas, HikeBikeMap (Germany), Open Piste Map, NearMap (Australia) and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Only in Pro version:
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• FourSquare support
We can implement standard Google MapView, but it's limited - no caching and terrain view. If you need it, please email us or leave a comment.
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
Supports Google Maps v2: Indoor Maps, Traffic, Buildings, Satellite and Terrain layers and map rotation.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML, KMZ, GPX and LOC format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
✓ Your accounts: Required to run Google Maps v2
Imagine... What would it be like to navigate any wilderness, waterway or city using only your phone's GPS location abilities and a view of the sky? What it would be like to create navigation destinations without the need of an internet connection and find them using only an arrow or offline maps.
That is just a glimpse of the navigational power you will hold in your hands when you install Polaris Navigation GPS.
While this app is used mainly for offroad navigation and navigating trails, it can be used for street navigation as well. This complete navigation package includes online and offline maps, a panel for all standard GPS parameters, odometers, altimeters, speedometers as well as waypoint and trail-navigation protocols. Also included in this immense tool-set:
★ Download maps for offline use from our map library.
★ No subscription fees. Does not require any special accounts.
★ A Robust waypoint management system for setting and locating your targets.
★ Trail recording and viewing.
★ Select map source (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Topo Maps, Maps from Mapquest, Cycle Route Maps, Vector Maps).
★ Cache map data based on OpenStreetMaps.
★ App supports map atlases in mbTile format- create your own custom maps.
★ GPS Satellite Diagnostics- satellite count, location and signal strength.
★ A waypoint navigation system which includes a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that will help you navigate to any saved waypoint with certainty while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics.
★ Trail navigation system.
★ Trail altitude profiles
★ Email / SMS GPS location data including maps showing your position.
★ Supports many coordinate formats including latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, and UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator).
★ Military Coordinate Finder - Uses Military Grid Coordinate Reference System (MGRS).
★ Customizable unit reporting including support for marine navigation.
★ Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or Mapquest's Altitude Service.
★ Turn-by-turn voice directions and route maps are included for street navigation.
★ Data protection System- Your data is backed up regularly meaning you will not lose your progress should your battery need replacement while en route to your destination.
★★ "A Great Navi GPS for Hiking, Boating, Fishing, Hunting, Geocaching, Camping, Sailing, Mountain Biking or wherever your outdoor activities take you!"
★ Additional Screenshots at: http://www.gps4free.com ★
This app receives frequent free upgrades. Recent upgrades delivered to our users:
- Map library with maps for over 400 countries and states.
- Waypoint Calculator
- Background Trail GPS recording option.
- Added auto-center controls to trail navigation screen.
- Added magnetic compass sensitivity controls.
- Send waypoint and trail data directly to GPS Waypoints Navigator
- Waypoint photography
- CREATE MBTILES BASED MAPS FOR OFFLINE NAVIGATION. INSTRUCTION VIDEO AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RtFvPna1A
- Added Map Search and Coordinate Conversion capabilities with the new MapIt plug-in.
- Maps now viewable in landscape mode.
- Added MGRS (military grid reference) coordinate system and power saving options.
- Offline maps and alternate map sources for backcountry navigation.
- UTM Coordinates
- Improved compatibility for marine navigation with addition of nautical units and coordinates
-Multiple altitude sourcing- Satellites, US Geo Survey and Mapquest.
🔍✅ COMPARE POLARIS NAVIGATION AND GPS WAYPOINTS NAVIGATOR AT:
CityGuide – the new-generation offline GPS navigator, which enables you to select and use maps from various map vendors.:
★ OSM (OpenStreetMap), the project that creates and distributes free geographic data for the world. CityGuide maps based on OSM data offer worldwide coverage and stable updates
★ HERE (NOKIA) maps, a high quality paid-for maps collection
★ CityGuide maps, with traffic information and regular updates
★ Other high quality maps from national map producers
Maps have various prices, conditions of use and update frequency. You select the maps you require from within the CityGuide application. Each map has a short description and a star rating, and a trial period is available.
CityGuide is an OFFLINE navigation system, which does not require a permanent internet connection. Selected map data is downloaded to your device, so you do not need to be connected to the internet during use, thus significantly reducing costs.
Other CityGuide advantages:
☆ Smooth operation and rapid route calculation
Full support for built-in hardware acceleration on most devices. Rapid map manipulation. Instant route calculation, using traffic information where available.
☆ Daily maps updates (online proofing)
No need to wait until next major map update. Changes in road conditions on maps (e.g. closed roads, no traffic, one-way, turn restrictions, and more) are sent to the map daily and used during route calculation.
☆ Patented method of route calculation uses traffic information
When calculating a route, CityGuide uses our patented algorithm 'Jams-2', which takes into account direction of movement and traffic speeds. If traffic data is not available, statistical data is used instead.
☆ Dynamic Points of Interest (POI) provide warnings of current road events
CityGuide users are warned, by voice and visually, about various current events along the route (police, danger area, speedcams, traffic accidents, bad roads, traffic jams, etc.)
☆ Speedcams and speed radars
CityGuide provides advance warning of known stationary and portable speedcams.
☆ "Friends" and "Comments" services
You can use CityGuide to track the movements of your friends (with their permission, of course!) You can also send them messages, leave comments, and plan trips together.
☆ Walkie-Talkie service
Use your GPS navigator as a walkie talkie with Push To Talk (PTT) radio service. Talk to your friends privately or via public channel (like in Zello).
☆ SOS service
From within CityGuide, you can call the emergency services or request breakdown assistance (country-dependent).
- While driving, your first priority must be to follow driving regulations; use City Guide instructions only when it is safe and legal to do so.
- Ask questions and make comments at the City Guide Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/115484018249154877776
CoPilot GPS is the powerful free offline mapping, route planning and local exploring app from the developers of award-winning CoPilot navigation. It's the ideal travel companion app for over 250 Android smartphones and tablets including Sony Xperia Z, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Galaxy Note 2, HTC One and Droid DNA.
PLAN, EXPLORE & NAVIGATE
Find the best way to all the places you need to go without relying on your mobile connection. Detailed street maps of an entire country or region are stored on your Android smartphone or tablet, so you’ll still be able to calculate routes and get driving or walking directions when there’s no mobile network coverage. Millions of useful Points of Interest are built into the app, making it easy to locate nearby restaurants, hotels and more. You can also search for local businesses and attractions using Yelp, Google™ and Wikipedia.
✔ Premium quality 2D street maps stored on-board your Android device for offline use
✔ Millions of Points of Interest (POIs) built in
✔ Powerful route planning with a multi-stop trip optimizer
✔ Alternate Routes: up to 3 ways to your destination
✔ Drag and drop route editing
✔ Driving directions: manually scroll through the turns to your destination
✔ Walking mode: explore unfamiliar cities on foot with confidence
✔ Social sharing: let your friends know where you are with Twitter & Facebook status updates*
✔ Useful local content: discover interesting places and attractions nearby with Yelp, Wikipedia and Google*
✔ 14 days free use of full voice-guided 3D navigation and ActiveTraffic™. After 14 days you can continue to enjoy free and unlimited access to offline maps, POIs and route planning, or upgrade to unlimited turn-by-turn navigation.
IN-APP UPGRADE TO UNLIMITED VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION
You can upgrade to full CoPilot turn-by-turn navigation through in-app purchase for unlimited use of: voice guidance, 3D maps, speed limit warnings, safety camera alerts, lane indicator arrows and much much more.
Special Offer: 20% off upgrades to unlimited voice-guided 3D navigation until 7th April
✔ Download any one ONE of the following countries/regions for FREE: US + Canada, UK + Ireland, Balkans, BeNeLux, Russia, Central Eastern Europe, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine, Southern Africa (South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana), Australia + New Zealand, Brasil, Middle East (Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE) South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
✔ Travelling abroad? You can add extra countries and regions through in-app purchase
►* ActiveTraffic and social sharing incl/. Yelp, Google and Wikipedia require a mobile data connection
For more information, visit copilotgps.com
Stay Connected with CoPilot
► EMEA: Follow us on Twitter @copilotlive, Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/copilotlive, add us in Google+: +copilot
► USA & Canada: Follow us on Twitter @copilotlive_us or Like us facebook.com/copilotliveusa, add us in Google+: +copilot
Wisepilot covers the entire world using OpenStreetMap, which is frequently updated to always contain the latest info. The app needs internet access but don't worry, it's designed to use less data than other online GPS apps.
If you like Wisepilot, become a Premium user! Get the upgrade including live traffic information and speed camera warnings, both perfect additions to your free navigation.
Questions, comments, concerns? We welcome all kinds of feedback! You'll reach us through any of the following channels:
* New! Keep it in your circle — Scout is about getting together with you and the people you know – only those whose phone numbers are in your contacts list. People can only see the chats and meet ups they’re invited to and can leave the conversation with just a swipe.
* New! Smile for the camera — Snap a selfie for your Scout profile pic or pick your best shot from your existing photos.
* New! Know what’s coming up — See your upcoming meet ups on a map so you know where you need to be and when.
* Easy to use — Scout is now easier to navigate, starting with you on the map! In addition to traffic-based commute times, recent and favorite places, you can now also chat, meet up and more.
* Chat that leads to real plans — From spur-of-the-moment hangouts to a planned movie night, chat with friends about what to do and where to go, and then actually do it all in Scout.
* Meet up hassle-free – One app for everything. Choose who meet up with, pick a day and time, select a location, and you’re set. You can even chat before and after your get-together with all invitees in the same meet up stream.
* Drive together — Everyone meeting up gets voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions to the destination and sees each other’s ETA on the navigation map while driving there, so you’ll know if ‘”five minutes away” really means “I haven’t left yet!”
* Never get lost with the most up-to-date maps – OpenStreetMap (OSM) powers Scout’s maps with a community of more than 1.6 million editors making regular updates to the map. Your use of Scout will automatically help OSM map quality.
* Beat traffic everywhere you go – Get the fastest routes based on real-time traffic and be routed around accidents and jams. Help others on the road by reporting traffic incidents, congestion, police, and construction hazards.
* Save money and time on parking - Scout’s arrival guide shows you the nearest and cheapest parking closest to your destination
* Get help when you need it – customer support is available online at ourcommunity.scout.me
* Join our community – Keep up with Scout at www.facebook.com/scoutbytelenav, @scout on Twitter, and @scoutbytelenav on Instagram
-- What’s the word on Scout?
“Scout is as easy on the eyes as it is easy to use.” - Mashable
“Scout wins Best for Design” Travel & Leisure, Best GPS Apps for Travel
•Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
•Scout’s map and search coverage is currently for the USA only.