If you wish to get help or provide feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org, we cannot support you on Google Play.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://bit.ly/1Im8J4a
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
FREE Updates for both app and maps.
FREE Navigation license for OpenStreetMap.
BE-ON-ROAD is a free offline turn-by-turn gps navigation for Android based on OpenStreetMaps. Maps are updated multiple times per year and can be stored on your device, or SD card. That means, that you can navigate anywhere with the most recent maps even without the internet connection!
~ offline gps navigation
~ offline maps
~ free map updates
~ multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
~ GPS / Glonass ready
~ speed limit warnings
~ fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
~ 3D buildings
~ lane guidance
~ large POI database
~ pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
~ night mode based on local sunset time
~ track recording
EUROPE - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
NORTH AMERICA - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Bermuda, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
SOUTH AMERICA - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Thailand and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
ASIA - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
OCEANIA - American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
AFRICA - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
>> Always know the fastest route: TomTom Traffic gets you there faster
>> Get real-time traffic information: See exactly where delays start and end and how to avoid them
>> Quick access to your favorites: Immediately start driving to your favorite places
>> See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D: Know exactly where you are so you never miss a turn
>> Get alerts for safety cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings
>> Navigation you can rely on: No need for an internet connection to plan your route
Download TomTom GO Mobile and drive with the app for a fixed number of free miles every month. Upgrade to Unlimited Navigation to drive without miles restriction. Select from a one year or three year subscription, depending on your driving needs.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
The previous TomTom Navigation app for Android is replaced by the new TomTom GO Mobile app. Buyers of the Navigation app can drive with the GO Mobile app for 3 years for only $0.99 (or equivalent price in your local currency). For more information see http://goo.gl/LWtw1w
- Lifetime World Maps: Always drive with the latest maps for over 100 countries**
- Offline Maps: Maps are stored on your smartphone. So you don't need an internet connection, or data roaming, to plan a new route or re-route.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic: Always drive with real-time traffic information for the lifetime of your app*
- Lifetime Safety Cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings for the lifetime of your app*
- Points of Interest: From gas stations to hotels, your app comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs
- Navigate to Contacts: Never memorize an address again. Select a contact from your list and the app will plan your route.
- Quick search: Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick search starts to find your destination as soon as you start typing.
- Tap and go: Tap on your favorite destination on the map, and you’re on your way
* Check http://tomtom.com/19212 for availability per country. Services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
** You can download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
GLOBAL MAPS INCLUDING ONE ENTIRE COUNTRY FOR OFFLINE USE.
NOW ALSO WITH DYNAMIC TRAFFIC DATA AND TRUE PEDESTRIAN NAVIGATION.
Scout offers the proven quality of the multi-award winning international bestseller GPS Navigation (formerly known as “skobbler”) in a further advanced and significantly enhanced version. It’s the ultimate map & orientation tool for your phone or tablet. And now you can get it for free!
The only truly complete online and offline solution, which does not only make mobile navigation, but also global digital maps (including city maps) easier to use and more adaptable to your needs. No matter where or how you are on-the-go.
This is not some lightweight bait version. On the contrary: Scout is the ultimate all-in-one map and navigation solution. You get FOR FREE, what costs 50 bucks and more elsewhere.
▸ ONLINE AND OFFLINE FUNCTIONALITY
Global online maps and an entire country (incl. its city maps) for offline use included (upgradeable), all core app features available offline
▸ TOP NAVIGATION INCL. PEDESTRIAN AND TRAFFIC (NEW!)
Full-fledged voice-guided turn-by-turn, now with dynamic traffic data (upgradeable), alternative routes, speed limit display, text-to-speech & top-notch pedestrian navigation, etc.
▸ COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL MAP AND INFO
Complete digital map functionality with high-end map engine for seamless display and interaction, Foursquare search and TripAdvisor information for hotels, bars, restaurants, clubs, sights, etc.
▸ OPENSTREETMAP INCL. MAP UPDATES
Global interactive and extremely detailed OSM map with several map updates per year free of charge
▸ EXTREMELY BROAD FUNCTIONALITY
Various search modes, free drive capability for orientation and warnings on each journey, routes for car, bicycle and pedestrian, etc.
All of that and more FREE OF CHARGE.
Get Scout on your device and find out yourself, why the app has been sold millions of times (as “skobbler”) and has been one of the highest-rated map solutions for years.
In the following, you’ll find more detailed information on some of those points:
OFFLINE MAPS BASED ON OPENSTREETMAP
- In addition to the already included free country map, your app can optionally be enhanced with favorably priced map packages for offline usage (at a bargain price).
- Save storage space and install only those maps you currently need. That’s how the app can easily be customized to suit your needs.
- You get continuous map updates. Free of charge, of course.
- More than 1.5 million contributors make the OpenStreetMap one of the most detailed and dynamic digital maps, that is brought closer to perfection every day.
NAVIGATION WITH TRAFFIC INFORMATION AND SPEED CAM WARNING
- Let yourself be navigated to your destination. Precise and clearly understandable voice instruction will show you the way.
- Choose from three alternative routes and go for the best way.
- The already included traffic information feature keeps you updated on the current traffic situation. Avoid being caught up in traffic jams and make a detour round construction sites.
- International INRIX Traffic: This optional upgrade provides you with superior traffic intelligence by international market leader INRIX. It will greatly enhance routing during turn-by-turn navigation and displays additional color-coded information on the current traffic situation.
- Our free speed cam warning feature alerts you when approaching fixed speed cameras while in free drive or navigation mode and prevents you from getting speeding tickets.
Please note that the continuous use of the GPS will cause the battery to discharge more quickly. That’s why we recommend to leave your device connected to the charging cable during the entire trip.
Supports GPS and GLONASS
Have you ever used a navigation which is clear and accessible?
Then this software is for you!
"We made this application for ourselves and we are ready to share it with you!"
Supports offline maps from OpenStreetMap (offline OSM maps)!
- Offline maps (just download it one time, and when update)
- Search by address and name
- Selecting the best route
- The nice voice prompts
- The comfortable ergonomic interface
- Improved algorithms for drawing maps and objects
- The fastest route search
- Ability to create your own maps!
- HUD mode
- You may save routes
- Supports road lanes
- Huge choice of custom skins, voices, languages, maps etc
You may customize our software as you wish with addons. They ready to download from program at any time.
Route for more than 10000 km is not hard work for our application - just set maps!
Are you ready -
...look beyond the horizon... ?