UPDATE 2017: gotten better. Use all the time. 2014: this "update" sucks!!! Scout once had a very functional interface, not anymore. Plus the designers got rid of "recents"... for why? I 100% regret hitting the "update" button because this once 5 star app is barely even 1 star now. Why reinvent the wheel when it was fine in the first place? OLD REVIEW: Easy to use, trustworthy and reliable and has always gotten me where I need to go.
GPS lady is confused in denver area & would have me going in wrong direction frequently. Have rebooted phone & upgraded scout without improvement
It's just OK most of the time. The biggest problem is that it takes you to the wrong location sometimes. For instance, if I were to follow the apps directions to the Des Moines airport, I'd probably get in trouble with TSA for crashing a gate and driving down the runway!
Easy to use works well
It's fine for me
Best GPS app
We continue to focus on the people that matter:
* Share Location to your friends or family member.
* See your friends or family member location anytime and drive to them.
* Share your drive and real time ETA.
* Ask a friend to pick you up.
* Automatic Notifications -- A great way to let your family know that you're on the way home from work, or that you've arrived safely at your destination. Configure it once, and we'll do the rest for you.