CLeaRR is made with an intention to ease the day to day handling of ‘Company Law, Audit, GST, Direct Tax and Bankruptcy and Insolvency Code’ by users thereby making it more compliable.
Major Highlights of ‘CLeaRR’:
• Updates – Regular updates on Professional Matters and News
• eBook – ‘Company Law Ready Referencer’ by CA. Sanjay K Agarwal and CS Rupanjana De, with advanced interactive technology
• Ask an Expert – Ask your Query on Company Law, Audit, GST, Direct Tax, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act [ will be replied by a panel of Qualified Experienced Professionals]
• GST – all time solutions on GST [Filing, Consultancy and Software] by ‘Payworld GSP’
• Many more, like ‘CLeaRR Daily’, News Link etc.
At CORPORATE LEX, we believe in quality, creativity, uniqueness and above all Simplicity of language. We thrive for spreading knowledge/ awareness on professional subjects by keeping all updated and to resolve most of their day to day queries. Our aim is to publish books that will enrich the readers’ knowledge by making learning more easy and efficient. Publication of User-friendly books that benefit both experts and students is our objective.
“Gaining Knowledge is First Step to Wisdom. Sharing it, is the First Step to Humanity”
All efforts have been made for avoiding errors or omissions. Despite this, possibilities of unintended and inadvertent errors cannot be ruled out. In case of any mistake, error or discrepancy noted anywhere (in our publications, updates, reply on queries, charts/materials etc.), the same may be brought to our notice; it shall be taken care of. It is notified that neither the publisher nor the author or seller or expert sending the reply to queries or sender of notifications / updates will be responsible for any damage or loss of action to any one, of any kind, in any manner, there from. It is suggested that to avoid any doubt the reader should cross-check all the facts, law and contents of the publication with original Government publication or notifications.
All disputes are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only