Tyneside Mind Mood Tracker is an interactive mood rating system and personal journal. Now you can track your daily ups and downs and spot patterns in your mood and behaviour:
• Does your diet affect your mood?
• How does alcohol really make you feel?
• Would you benefit from more sleep?
MOOD TRACKER FEATURES
– Rate your mood as often as you like, wherever you are.
– Keep a mood journal to record details of your situation.
– Track events, activities and triggers like exercise, medication and sleep.
– See how your mood changes from day to day and week to week.
– Spot patterns in your mood and behaviour.
– Synchronise with an online Mood Tracker account.
ONLINE MOOD TRACKER FEATURES
Edit your journal
– View mood charts over days, months and years.
– Access daily average mood scores.
– Share and receive wellbeing tips.
– Have your say on issues that affect you.
– Complete your profile for targeted information.
Sign up at www.tynesidemind.org.uk