VPGO is a new way to connect to your Visual Planning applications using a phone or a tablet. Visual Planning is a simple yet powerful resource management and scheduling application used by team members to work together more efficiently. With the power of VPGO, you can create, review and update schedules, tasks, events, and any business data in real time, then share it with colleagues, clients or partners, making it an essential tool for project management, field service calls, customer support, or simply to have employees signal when they cannot attend a shift.
Its offline mode allows any mobile professional to work truly from anywhere, because the world doesn’t have to stop when you lose your internet connection.
- Review the schedule for today, tomorrow or next week – be it your own schedule, your team’s or your client’s
- Create and update events to book appointments, fill in a work order report, track work hours and absences, reserve a meeting room or a vehicle…
- Have a customer sign off a work order, take and upload a picture, or access data and files related to a project, a task, a product
- Access and edit your data even when you are offline, and share your edits with the world once you are back online
- Message other users from your company at any time
- Connect to your favorite routing apps to bring you easily to the next work site
Visual Planning is a collaborative software resource management platform used to create powerful, unique applications fitted to the needs of each business. To learn more about Visual Planning and obtain a VPGO license, please visit https://www.visual-planning.com.