There are a number of pre-built, bundled effects that can be used by setting the effect in code or an XML layout attribute. Also, it is possible to use a custom effect by implementing a JazzyEffect.
There is also an add-on module that adds support for RecyclerView.
You can check out the JazzyListView source code at http://www.github.com/twotoasters/JazzyListView
you can clone the project here : https://github.com/j2emanue/duckduck
The Advanced RecyclerView library provides these features.
- Swipe dismiss item
- Swipe pinning item
- Drag and drop sorting
- Expandable item
- Item shadow for pre-Lollipop devices
- Simple item divider decoration
- Works on API level 9 (but some animations are not supported)
Source code of the app and library are available on GitHub.
This includes features like:
• Animations (Including animations for the RecyclerView)
• Floating Action Button (FAB)
• Android Compat Theme
An interactive indicator to navigate between the different pages of a ViewPager.
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. Create an issue on the GitHub project (linked blow) or send them to my email directly. Thanks.
This demo provides some image processing algorithms being applied in images of blondes :P
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. Create an issue on the GitHub project or send them to my email directly. More information available via the website.
Download Telerik AppManager and get started today—it’s free.
For more information about Telerik, visit our website. Follow us at @Telerik on Twitter, on Facebook or Google+.
If you have any technical issues or questions, we're here to help. Email us at: email@example.com.
LunchBoat provides a fun, easy way to coordinate lunch plans with friends. Commission a boat, set your desired food source as the Port, pick your departure time, and set sail. Or, if you're more of a follower, join the crew of a friend's boat. Create a fleet to keep you and your friends' whereabouts secret from others (you sneaky pirates, you).
- Fun nautical theme
- The larger the crew, the bigger the boat
- Set your profile photo from your camera or photo album
- Add your favorite locations to the Ports list
- Configurable push notifications keep you up-to-date on your boat's status
- Register your account to use the app across multiple devices (iOS and Android)
This app was built using the Telerik AppBuilder, Kendo UI Mobile, and Telerik Backend Services products. Please send us your feedback! You can follow the LunchBoat team on Twitter (@LunchBoat).
The LunchBoat Team