This version of the app is provided as-is and without warranty. The authors make no claims about fitness for any particular purpose.
KNOWN ISSUES FOR THIS VERSION
- Reading using LG Nexus 4 often fails on certain MRTDs. Other devices with a Broadcom NFC solution (such as Samsung Galaxy S4) may also be affected.
- Some MRTDs will temporarily block access after repeated access attempts with incorrect BAC credentials.
- Country signature validation is limited to a static list of publicly available CSCA certificates embedded in the app.
- OCR works best in brightly lit environments.
We are very interested in your feedback. If you see opportunities for embedding this solution, either as part of the traditional border control inspection system use case, or as part of innovative new use cases, contact us at email@example.com.
LICENSES FOR OPEN SOURCE LIBRARIES USED
- JMRTD (http://jmrtd.org): LGPL
- Bouncy Castle (http://www.bouncycastle.org): MIT License
- Spongy Castle (https://github.com/rtyley/spongycastle): Apache License 2.0
- JJ2000 (https://code.google.com/p/jj2000): LGPL
- JNBIS (https://code.google.com/p/jnbis): Apache License 2.0 / Public Domain
- CERT-CVC (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbca/files/cert-cvc/): LGPL
- Tesseract-android-tools (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-android-tools/): Apache License 2.0
- Tesseract-ocr (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/): Apache License 2.0
- Leptonica (http://code.google.com/p/leptonica/): Apache License 2.0
CardShake is a very popular free application which is distributed through Apple store and it is used by 100,000 users from all over the world since October 2010.
We are introducing a new Android version to you.
We improved user interface by adding a main menu screen so that users can easily figure out the functions of CardShake.
Now exchange eBC with your friends and business partners instead of paper business cards and throw away your paper business card from your wallet.
Looking forward to a world where no paper business card is necessary!!!!
※ CardShake supports an exchanging between devices with the same OS platform.
(For example, iPhone to iPhone, Android to Android.)
There are the following features.
- You need to create your own business card only once and then exchange with others, which means you do not need to scan or recognize paper business card from others.
- To exchange eBC, CardShake has to be installed in the smartphone of the other party.
- eBC can be automatically exchanged by shaking smartphones at the same time.
- CardShake supports multi language platforms.
- Young people who do not have business cards can create an Avatar eBC.
- CardShake helps to recognize other parties by exchanging face photos.
- Convenient facilities like text messaging, calling, map navigation, SNS, and connection to web sites are provided.
- Fast and convenient search by adding tags to the exchanged eBC.
- You can record short memos about situations and purposes of meetings in CardShake.
- You can import and export the address book of the smartphone and photos can be inserted into the phone list.
- You can import and export address book of MS Outlook.
Business Card Holder
Let's exchange business card with NFC, not Paper.
Register my card and send it easily to the other users.
You can manage the received cards much easier with intuitive UI of Business Card Holder.
If you register your business cards here, that can be easily exchanged by NFC or SMS, etc.
[Manage Card List]
To press Tab, cards list can be sorted by various criteria such as name, company, registered date and favorite. Also, bookmarking will help you to mange designated people easily.
[Import/Export from Contact]
Easily import data from Contacts and export registered cards in this application to Contacts.
From "Send to NFC" menu, NFC phone users can send your or someone's card by touching their back. Otherwise, SMS and Bluetooth will be supported soon so you can easily send cards.
[Back-up to USB Storage]
Registered cards can be Exported to USB storage and restored using the backup data. (However, duplicated card will be replaced data from the point of the backup)
Backup data is stored in the form of vCard so the other vCard services can be supported.
※ This application tested by Samsung Galaxy S2.
AT Solution, Inc.
Copyright ⓒ2011 AT Solution\nAll rights reserved.
The fast track to your RFID solution
- free and without obligation
- it takes only 5 min
- results can be cached
- response from the RFID experts within 24 hours
- application independent
This app supports English, German and Croatian.
- The Tag Identifier (if it has one)
- The technologies available in this tag
Want more ? Contact me ! :)
Permet de lire toutes les cartes NFC pour connaître :
- L'identifiant unique du tag (si existant)
- Les technologies disponibles pour ce tag
N'hésitez pas à me contacter ! :)
If you dont't need to read the tag RFID, is better to use the app "Mardom Scan" available on Google Play.
With MardomDuff, you can read: RFID tags HF 15693, Barcodes, Qrcodes.
The data collected will be sent via email to your PC.
The data on the PC will be processed by Excel: ExcelMardomDuff.xls
Download ExcelMardomDuff.xls from www.mardom.it
To read RFID tag, the mobile phone must be equipped with
NFC. Standard ISO 21481 NFC-IP2.
There are 2 versions of Mardomduff: DEMO and PRO.
DEMO version only has functional limitations, no time limits.
Demo version: Max 5 acquisitions will be displayed and exported.
NFC Visit Card is an electronical visit card contained within your mobile device, you will not need anymore to carry those annoying paper visit cards. Once you have installed it, add your own information on the application. And by putting together two devices with NFC, you will be able to transfer and add automatically your own information to another phone. Even if the application is not active in the other device, it will be sent and added.
Many thanks to Erola Rabat for her design.
NFC Visit Card is an original idea of Enrique López-Mañas
NFC페이온은 별도의 추가단말기없이 스마트폰을 신용카드단말기로 사용 할 수 있는 서비스 입니다.
- 주요기능 -
1. 신용카드결제 및 취소, 현금영수증 발급 및 취소
2. 결제내역 조회
- 특징 -
1. NFC기능이 있는 스마트폰만 사용가능 (일부기종은 호환되지 않습니다)
2. RF IC Card(후불교통카드, 페이온카드) 처리가능
3. 국민APP Card 처리가능(KCP VAN)
4. 마크네틱카드 처리가능한 MSR리더기 별매(이어잭형 or 블루투스형)
- 등록방법 -
1. 신용카드 가맹점 이어야 함.
2. VAN사 등록 이후 사용가능(KCP 또는 스마트로)
3. 등록문의 : firstname.lastname@example.org
- NFC/RFID cards/chips are not written into. The program uses the tag ID of the card. This leaves the user free to program the card for anything else
- Calculates the check in and check out date-time and calculates the hours for that day.
- Total number of days and hours attended
- Delete user or card
- Multiple card per user option
- Manual check in and check out when card not available
- Send email to the user or administrator a short attendance report in plain text and html
- Sends attendance report as CSV (in email attachment)
Requires Android 4.0 or above
Trial version limited to 10 users
Do paid upgrade from the Settings menu for unlimited user.
- In App Billing completed, users can now upgrade to this product.
- Added in app billing beta
- Changed splash screen timing to 3 seconds.
- Application was not closing properly
- Splash screen was staying too long
- In App billing support addition but still not active
- Initial release to production
Have the app but someone else doesn't? Just share your card to them and it will bring them to the play store to download.
Officially Tested Devices: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
Thanks to Brenna O'Leary for designing the icon.
Designed to have as few drivers’ interactions as possible… stable and reliable mileage logbook.
Daily in the car: Start recording – pause or end track recording (best with car's Bluetooth).
When having expenses: take a picture of the bill to current track.
After the end of the month: correct the mileage with odometer and send your report to the accountant.
Designed to have as few drivers’ interactions as possible… is stable and reliable mileage logbook.
This app is one of the easiest tools for recording tracks.It was developed for car drivers who want to save time—instead of having to record all their tracks manually. Wherever in the world you are, your tracks are recorded and after connecting to the Internet they are evaluated. All you need is your Android smart phone or tablet with GPS.
★ Free basic functionality of a recorder (PDF files only, no detailed tracks)
★ Track recording with GPS (offline).
★ Automatic track evaluation (online).
★ Quick track record correction and full editing of recorded tracks (versions Pro and Pro MultiCar).
★ Generating monthly reports as PDF (Basic version) or XLS (Pro and Pro MultiCar versions) files. These reports can be sent to multiple people.
★ Reports are generated on the city level
★ Actual mileage logging and actual cost tracking
★ Bluetooth and NFC support makes using the app even more simple and comfortable (one NFC tag per car is needed).
★ you can quickly add notes to every track (adjustable in application settings)
★ faster track recording start/pause/end via notification bar buttons (Android 4.x)
★ English/German/French/Slovak/Czech language
★ backup your data to your GDrive
You can use the version Basic free of charge and with the first download, you can also use the functionality of the Pro version for 14 days free of charge (after 14 days, only the Basic version functionality are available without further purchases).
You can manage attendance.
You can also browse work history.
CSV output of work history ,and you can send mail.
Is only available for devices equipped with NFC.
To output CSV, it is necessary to insert the SD card.
Requests, please e-mail or Comments.
Please enjoy the app!