The German eID (neuer Personalausweis) is not supported. Even though its specification is closely related to the above mentioned ICAO standard. The German electronic passport is supported, though.
The U.S. Passport Card is not supported. It is based on a different RFID technology which is not compatible with NFC. U.S. electronic passports (booklets) are supported, though. Please note that the antenna in the U.S. electronic passport is located on the inside of the back cover. The booklet needs to be opened to access the chip.
This version of the app is provided as-is and without warranty. The authors make no claims about fitness for any particular purpose.
KNOWN ISSUES FOR THIS VERSION
- Reading using specific handsets (e.g. LG Nexus 4) often fails on certain MRTDs, specifically on Active Authentication.
- Some MRTDs will temporarily block access after repeated access attempts with incorrect BAC credentials.
- Country signature validation is limited to a static list of publicly available CSCA certificates embedded in the app.
We are very interested in your feedback. If you see opportunities for embedding this solution, either as part of the traditional border control inspection system use case, or as part of innovative new use cases, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LICENSES FOR OPEN SOURCE LIBRARIES USED
- JMRTD (http://jmrtd.org): LGPL
- Bouncy Castle (http://www.bouncycastle.org): MIT License
- Spongy Castle (https://github.com/rtyley/spongycastle): Apache License 2.0
- JJ2000 (https://code.google.com/p/jj2000): LGPL
- JNBIS (https://code.google.com/p/jnbis): Apache License 2.0 / Public Domain
- CERT-CVC (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbca/files/cert-cvc/): LGPL
- Tess-two (https://github.com/rmtheis/tess-two): Apache License 2.0
- Tesseract-ocr (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/): Apache License 2.0
- Leptonica (http://www.leptonica.org): Apache License 2.0
Business Card Holder
Let's exchange business card with NFC, not Paper.
Register my card and send it easily to the other users.
You can manage the received cards much easier with intuitive UI of Business Card Holder.
If you register your business cards here, that can be easily exchanged by NFC or SMS, etc.
[Manage Card List]
To press Tab, cards list can be sorted by various criteria such as name, company, registered date and favorite. Also, bookmarking will help you to mange designated people easily.
[Import/Export from Contact]
Easily import data from Contacts and export registered cards in this application to Contacts.
From "Send to NFC" menu, NFC phone users can send your or someone's card by touching their back. Otherwise, SMS and Bluetooth will be supported soon so you can easily send cards.
[Back-up to USB Storage]
Registered cards can be Exported to USB storage and restored using the backup data. (However, duplicated card will be replaced data from the point of the backup)
Backup data is stored in the form of vCard so the other vCard services can be supported.
※ This application tested by Samsung Galaxy S2.
AT Solution, Inc.
Copyright ⓒ2011 AT Solution\nAll rights reserved.
Have the app but someone else doesn't? Just share your card to them and it will bring them to the play store to download.
Officially Tested Devices: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
Thanks to Brenna O'Leary for designing the icon.