Personalise your buzzer with a brand new look each week and unlock more blinged up buzzers during the show.
Test your BGT brainpower with real-time trivia, and never miss a moment of the action with the latest clips and all the gossip from our backstage team.
Let your app friends know if it’s a “yes” or a “no” from you while watching the acts at home, and make predictions on all the onstage action.
Your predictions and BGT trivia answers all count: the points you collect are all added to our coveted leaderboard where you can compete with your friends.
And the BGT fun doesn’t stop after the show. During the week you can take part in our weekly quiz and find plenty of fun extras.
· Buzz performances during the show.
· Personalise your app by unlocking and collecting blinged buzzers.
· Make predictions on what will happen next on the show.
· See how friends are buzzing and share the BGT action with them on Facebook and Twitter.
· Take part in polls and trivia to prove your BGT knowledge.
· Get ahead of the game with all the latest news, galleries and backstage gossip.
· Watch all the auditions and keep up with the action with all the video updates.
· Follow and join in with the BGT conversation on Twitter from within the app.
تابع أداء المتنافسين مباشرة من خلال احدث الفيديوهات وتفاعل مباشرة من خلال غرفة الدردشة بين المشتركين واجمع اكثر عدد من النقاط لتكون في الصدارة من خلال مزايا هذا التطبيق وخدماته.
حمّل التطبيق الآن وتقرّب أكثر من المقدّمين والمشتركين ونجوم لجنة التّحكيم
عبر Google Play
- الحصول على لائحة مفصّلة تتضمّن صورة لكّل عضو في لجنة التحكيم والمقدّمين والمشتركين ونبذة عن حياتهم
- التعرّف إلى آخر أخبار البرنامج ونجوم لجنة التحكيم والمشتركين لحظة بلحظة
- الإطّلاع على صور وفيديوهات حصريّة للمشتركين واللّجنة من كواليس البرنامج لم تُعرض على الشّاشة
- التّعليق على الأخبار، الصّور والفيديوهات التي يوفّرها التّطبيق لكم
- مشاركة أي محتوى يعرضه التّطبيق مع مستخدمين آخر عبر مواقع التّواصل الإجتماعي
- الدردشة مع الملايين الذين يشاهدون البرنامج في نفس الوقت
- إمكانيّة الإنضمام إلى واحد من فرق أعضاء لجنة التحكيم الثّلاثة ورؤية التصنيف الأسبوعي لكم ضمن الفريق.
You can also use it just to disturb or shut some friends near you.
If you press the red button you will hear the noise typical of ERROR.
If you press the green button you will hear the sound of small bells.
You can even use it in front of the TV during your favorite TV show as X-factor, the Voice, ... got Talent and others.
Permits for the Internet are just for ads.
Email me for bugs report me, or ask me questions or give me suggestions.
Please do not give a negative feed, please contact me before I try to better tailor the app.
Se de bedste optrædener, lige efter de har været i tv. Vær den nye ”4. dommer”, hvor du kan optjene point, forudse resultater, teste din X Factor-viden og bedømme sangene live, mens showet bliver sendt på DR1. Du kan kæmpe mod dine venner eller andre X Factor-fans fra Facebook og Twitter – og skaffe dig en plads på X Factor-pointtavlen.
Du får alt det seneste nye om X Factor og kommer med backstage – i billeder, video og tekst. Vær opmærksom på, at der desværre kan være uregelmæssigheder i afviklingen af video på visse typer af Android enheder.
Download app'en nu og spil med live sammen med resten af Danmark.
See more information:
WARNING: This is just a demo application. Not intended for broad usage.
That said, please send feedback
The red button will sound a buzzer, the green button will sound a bell
Use it for a game, quiz, show or to annoy your friend or colleague.
The buzz is a loud factory horn, that makes noise as long a you hold the button.
After the taser, electric shaver, hammer, the whip and a load of other funny apps, we present the Buzzer.
Buzz along with your favourite TV show; the Voice, ... got Talent and so on.
Tanggal 3 April adalah episode perdana. Dalam episode perdana ini akan menyajikan berbagai keseruan dan keunikan proses audisi yang diikuti oleh puluhan ribu peserta di depan para juri. Setelah tayangan audisi, babak demi babak harus dilalui para peserta, mulai dari Bootcamp, The Chair, Judges Home Visit, Showcase, dan panggung Live Gala.
Pada X Factor kali ini kontestan akan dinilai dan dimentori oleh line-up mentor yang kompeten di bidang musik, seperti Ahmad Dhani, Bebi Romeo, Rossa, dan mentor baru Afgan Syahreza. Dipilihnya Afgan sebagai salah satu mentor akan membawa nuansa lain acara ini. Afgan, penyanyi muda ini terlihat begitu percaya diri bersebelahan dengan senior-seniornya yang telah lebih dulu berkiprah di industri musik Tanah Air.
Anthem can be set as a ringtone or alarm, by holding flag.
App can be moved to SD card.
Hope you enjoy it.
Please rate and review.
Storage - Save sound to SD card
System Tools - Set sound as Ringtone/Alarm
The app has been tested and optimised for Android version 4.2 and higher. Devices running on operating systems 4.1 and below will be able to access an older version of the ITV Player app.
Why not let us know what you think? We’d really appreciate you getting in touch with our Customer Support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Internet-permission is only for ads!)
Mail me for bugs, questions, feedback or new ideas! (Before you down-rate). Also mail me if your device doesn't work well with the buzzer-app.
Tags: buzz, button, warning, sound, horn, game, show
Be a HomeCoach!
During the week:
· Listen to exclusive audition sneak previews from the next show
During the show:
· Play along! Sit in your own big red chair and hit your button if you would turn!
· Rate the performances and create your own team in real time, right from home!
After the show:
· Play the card game with friends via Facebook and Twitter or challenge other fans within the app
· Swap your team cards around anytime in the ‘Your Team’ section, and play all week long!
Pick Your Team:
· Can you talent scout just like our star Coaches, Sir Tom Jones, Ricky Wilson, will.i.am and Rita Ora?
· Add singers to your team by turning for them during the show (you have limited spaces, so choose wisely!)
· Or, after the show simply pick your team from the card selection
· Swap your singers anytime in the Your Team section
· Each singer has a card value based on their Coach Turns, HomeCoach Turns, Latest Rating and Social Buzz
· Once your team is complete, challenge friends all week long for a chance to win a trip to the Voice studios!
How the cards work:
· Coach Turns = the number of Coaches who turned
· HomeCoach Turns = the % of HomeCoaches who turned while playing at home
· Latest Rating = the rating all HomeCoaches gave for the latest performance, with new ratings each time the artist performs
· Social Buz z= the number of Facebook and Twitter followers, plus YouTube views of all Voice UK performance clips
· Control the fate of your card’s value by rating performances during the show and promoting the artists’ Social Buzz feeds!
· Your aim is to beat your opponent’s cards! Remember – high numbers win! Good luck!
Other great features…
- ‘Latest’ section with ALL the performance clips, exclusive videos with our Coaches, news, pics and backstage bits
- Integrated Twitter feed
- Leaderboard for the new interactive card game
- Chance to WIN a trip to the Voice UK studios!
Competition Terms and Conditions
using performance cookies and use your IP address in accordance with the BBC's Privacy and Cookies Policy: www.bbc.co.uk/privacy. Further performance cookies are set by the BBC’s trusted external partner developing the app and are used to improve the app and the app development platform. Flurry is the technology used for this
purpose and you may opt-out out of this by following the instructions at http://www.flurry.com/user-opt-out.html
TVCatchup is only available to people living within the UK that have a valid UK TV licence.
Watch live TV with the convenience of a simple app. Browse a wide range of channels in the TV Guide and find out what's on in the next 24 hours.
Share your thoughts about what you're watching with your mates via twitter, Facebook or email.
Great for watching sport, news, soaps, comedy, films, music, and children's TV.
All logos, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Watch live TV
- Catch up on the past 30 days
- Watch on Wi-Fi and cellular networks
- Download TV programmes to watch later (on devices running Android OS Ice Cream Sandwich and above)
- Browse Categories and Channels
- Cast content to your TV using Chromecast
- Share your Favourites across other devices with a BBC iD account
We’ve developed the BBC Media Player app to improve video streaming playback on Android devices. You’ll need to install this separately from the Google Play Store.
To make installation of the BBC Media Player as easy as possible, BBC iPlayer will prompt you to install it when you first play a streamed programme.
The BBC iPlayer app uses standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The permissions the BBC iPlayer Android app asks to use are:
"Read the contents of your USB storage" & "Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage"
This permission is used to store downloaded programmes. The application must be able to write, read and delete these files.
Device ID & Call Information
"Read phone status and identity"
This permission is used to read the Android "Device ID". This is an anonymous ID that cannot be used to identify the user and is not used to track the user. It is used by iPlayer's content protection system to ensure that downloaded programmes can only be played on the device that downloaded them. iPlayer does not use this permission to determine the device phone number, whether a call is active, or the remote number in a connected call.
Other permissions (not explicitly mentioned when installing BBC iPlayer, as they are more general to most apps):
"Prevent phone from sleeping"
This permission is used by two features: Downloads & Chromecast.
While downloading a programme, the application prevents the system from sleeping when the device is locked, so the download can continue. This is only active while a download is in progress.
While "casting" a programme to a compatible receiver like Google's Chromecast, the application stops the system from fully sleeping when the phone is locked. This stops the application losing connection with the receiver so the phone can continue to control playback.
"Full network access"
iPlayer needs access to the internet to download programmes, schedules and information about programmes and configuration, and to send usage statistics.
"View network connections"
This permission lets iPlayer determine whether a network connection is available before accessing the network, and provide better error messages when it can’t retrieve data.
iPlayer also determines what type of network connection is in use (Wi-Fi or Cellular) for the Downloads feature. Downloads are enabled when connected to a Wi-Fi network. On a cellular network, downloads are disabled/paused.
"Test access to protected storage"
This allows the app to check if there is space on your device to download programmes.
To give you with the best experience, certain details like your Search History and Favourites may be stored on your device or securely on BBC servers.
To analyse and improve the app, it also uses technologies similar to performance cookies used by the BBC. You can alter your settings for this on your device. For more information about this and privacy, cookies and iPlayer more generally, visit the BBC iPlayer privacy FAQ page at http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/tv/app_privacy, or the BBC’s Privacy & Cookies site at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy/
The app was developed by Media AT (Media Applications Technologies Limited) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the BBC (British Broadcasting Company).
Full details of Media AT are available on the Companies House website at: http://data.companieshouse.gov.uk/doc/company/07100235.