Non functional without some sort of corporate/ company supplied username. NO information is available regarding obtaining said username.
Can't even get logged in. I had high hopes. See the same problem in comments but even searching the web find only ads,not solutions.
How does this work? Any idea how to get login info? The company I drive for has this on their mcp200, I'd like to be able to pull it up on my phone.
Doesn't work Needs company password? Doesn't even show you how to purchase the software? Chatted with some guy on there website and he said it's $65 a month for routing. He was really confusing to talk to and didn't seem to get that I'm looking for a personal navigation system after telling him numerous time. I really want to try this out as a personal truck navigation system on my phone like Smart Truck Route app and Copilot Truck app.
Great commrrcial nav. Realtime updates!!
Unable to use After download it prompts you to download another app. I did so but when I tried to use this application it asks for a company name, user id and login password but nowhere to sign up. . It might only be for companies that subscribe to it.
* Android 5 Support
* Improved navigation through route preview
* Changes to PoI searches based on driver being in or out of currently selected route
* Display problem on some devices when connecting AC charger
* Issue with Distance to Destination and Estimated Drive Time map indicators that would disappear when driver went out-of-route. Information now remains on map
* Occasional crash when downloading data
* Estimated download time for data could display as a negative value