For Telstra StayConnected® customers only.
The Telstra StayConnected® app gives you access to data protection features and self-help tools on your Android device®. How does it work?
This app provides data protection and back-up services (up to 10GB of contacts, photos, and videos), so if you suddenly don’t have access to your device, you can retrieve the important information on it as long as you have performed regular backups.
Keep your device and content safe
• Back-up your content – the StayConnected® app backs up your contacts, photos and videos in the cloud (up to 10GB).
• Locate and alarm – the StayConnected® app helps you work out where you left your device, and if the device is nearby, you can sound an alarm to help find it.
• Delete information and lock it – Secure personal content by using our erase and lock feature.
• Secure your mobile against security threats - Browse the internet safely and secure your mobile with our safe browsing, anti-virus and malware security features.
Search and solve your common device questions
• Search – Interesting facts and handy notifications to help you get the most out of your device.
• Solve – Peace of mind with self-help tech support for your device questions.
For more information about StayConnected, you can visit telstra.com/stayconnected, and for Telstra StayConnected Business customers, visit telstra.com/business/stayconnected, or contact your nearest Telstra store.
You won't be charged data usage for viewing or using this app unless roaming overseas. (Downloading the app from the app store will count towards your monthly data allowance).
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Important notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life. Device must be powered on, have text messaging capability, and be within the Telstra Mobile Network coverage area for app features to function – see telstra.com/coverage.
Telstra StayConnected® is a service provided by Telstra Corporation Limited ABN 33 051 775 556.