To get started, simply download the My Pre-Paid application to your handset (normal download charges apply) and you’re ready to:
• check your balance and credit expiry
• view your bonuses
• recharge with a Credit Card or voucher
• change your Offer
• purchase Plus Packs
• view 180 Days of Usage and recharge history
• If you need help, simply tap the app’s “Talk to us” icon to call Telstra directly.
My Pre-Paid is unmetered, so once you’ve downloaded it, it’s free to use in Australia.
My Pre-Paid has been designed specifically for the following Android™ powered phones with more coming soon:
• HTC Desire C
• HTC Wildfire
• HTC Wildfire S
• Huawei Ascend Y201
• LG Optimus L3
• LG Optimus Spirit
• Samsung Galaxy Ace
• Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
• Samsung Galaxy Y
• Telstra Active Touch
• Telstra Frontier
• Telstra Smart Touch
• Telstra Smart Touch 2
• Telstra Urbane
To avoid potential mobile data charges for downloading this application from Google Play™, we recommend that you download My Pre-Paid while connected via Wi-Fi.
Additional information on the My Pre-Paid app:
• The app is only supported on specific mobile phones
• Telstra provides the app on the terms and conditions http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
It will record the measured signal strength for that location, and based on the figure, it will produce a heatmap to visually see how much WiFi coverage you have in your home or office.
If you're a StayConnected customer with an Android smartphone, this app offers you a simple way to restore and back up data from your smartphone.
The app assists you in backing up to 2GB of contacts, photos, and videos, so if you suddenly don’t have access to your phone, you can retrieve important information that you've backed up from your phone.
• Find your phone with GPS location - Know where your phone is 24x7, even if you aren’t with it.
• Automatic backup - Backup 2GB of contacts, photos, videos and data so if you don’t have access to your handset, you can retrieve important information via the desktop portal.
• Remote wipe - Factory reset or wipe data stored on your device remotely from the StayConnected desktop portal.
• Security scan - Regularly scan your handset to help protect your phone from internet viruses and malware.
• Safe browsing - Protect your privacy and device while you’re browsing the web.
• Diagnostic tools (StayConnected Plus customers only) - A suite of new features that scan your device to optimise battery life and performance.
For more information about StayConnected, contact your nearest Telstra store or call 13 22 00
Data charges will apply when you download this update.
(This app was previously titled 'Telstra Usage')
Supports PostPaid, PrePaid, Bigpond™, Corporate, Mobile, Landline
Can automatically disable mobile data using APNdroid when configured limit reached.
Can either autologin for postpaid accounts on NextG™ (2G/3G/4G) _OR_ use a www.my.telstra.com.au login and then work on WiFi and NextG™ with any account type.
Access to Beta Versions is available via Google+ Community
* No move to SDcard as that conflicts with widgets (Android limitation).
* SDcard access is required for writing log file.
* This is not by Telstra™ or endorsed by Telstra™
* Telstra™ and NextG are registered trademarks of Telstra Corp Ltd
• My Device – Monitor your data usage and access services to help you manage your account
• Recommended- Check out handy apps and content
• News – Keep up to date with the latest headlines from Sky News
• Sport – Get all the action packed headlines from a selection of your favourite sports
• Weather – For all Australian cities with ski and surf reports, radar and international weather
Combined with an array of customisable widgets, keeping up to date is easier than ever.
• Brand new design and user experience with side swipe menu.
• New features to help you monitor, access and control your data usage:
- Data usage reminders at 50%, 85% and 100% with access to update your data pack. Once you view a reminder, instantly dismiss it by pressing ‘x’.
- Close to real time data usage estimates with more frequent updates to your usage meter.
- quick access to view which apps are using your data to help you stay in control
• New Recommended section allows you to stay up to date with useful apps and content.
• Updated resizable widgets for sport and news.
• Connect with the Telstra community via Crowd Support or give direct feedback to Telstra.
Once you have installed new updates you can use all the great new features. If you are having trouble with any of your widgets after installing, then simply remove by holding down on the widget and dragging to the trash can then add new widget from the widget menu by holding down and dropping to your home screen.
• Standard data charges apply to download the Telstra One app. We recommend using Wi-Fi to download this app.
• Telstra mobile customers will not incur data usage charges for viewing or using most of this app unless roaming overseas. If charges apply, we’ll notify you before they are incurred.
• If you are not a Telstra mobile customer, data, content or subscription charges may apply to the apps or websites you download or visit via Telstra One.
• For other terms and important information, visit the “About” screen in the app.
Please note that T-Cloud will not be available for new registrations from 9 January 2015.
Your mobile carrier or internet provider may charge you for uploading to, and accessing T-Cloud.
Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don’t go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
Quick and easy access to My Account, weather, news, sport and much more from one convenient location.
• My Account – Monitor your data usage from your home screen and access services to help you manage your account
• Weather – For all Australian cities with ski and surf reports
• News – Keep up to date with the latest headlines from Sky News
• Sport – AFL, NRL, Cricket and the world of sport available from your home screen
• Yellow Pages – View search results with direct call button
Combined with an array of customisable widgets, keeping up to date is easier than ever.
Most usage of the TelstraOne application is unmetered while you are connected to the Telstra Mobile Network and in Australia. This means the usage won’t count towards your data allowance.
Some content or subscription charges may apply to selected areas of the app but we'll notify you before charges are incurred. Data, content or subscription charges may apply to other apps or websites that you download or use via TelstraOne on the Telstra Mobile Network (unless you see the green “unmetered” dot on a particular website). For example, news headlines displayed in TelstraOne are unmetered, but when you click through to view a full Sky News article, you may need a paid subscription and data charges will apply.
Downloading the TelstraOne app and other apps from Google Play is NOT unmetered. Normal data charges apply, so we recommend that you use Wi-Fi to download these apps.
For other terms and important information, please see the “About” screen in the app.
With the My Vodafone App, you can:
• View your account usage and details
• View your recent bills & payments
• Recharge a Prepaid Phone
• Purchase more data
• Update your account details
• Manage your International Roaming settings
• Set up or change Direct Debit information
• Auto sign-in feature
• Find your nearest store
• Contact Vodafone
To see your account information, you need a My Vodafone username and password – you can get this easily at myvodafone.com.au. Always forgetting your sign in details? No worries, our new auto sign-in feature recognises you automatically when you’re on our network. The app is free but download charges will apply for downloading from Google Play. Non Vodafone customers can download the app however data charges will apply as per your plan rate. When using the service overseas, international roaming charges will apply. Please note: When on Wi-Fi, the MyVodafone widget may not continuously update if you have logged out of the app.
Also serves as temporary un-root (see statement)
Distributed as free of charge - no warranty. Open Source license: WTFPL.
Alternative download link: http://dl.project-voodoo.org/apps/VoodooOTARootKeeper.apk
This application makes a backup or a protected backup of your device's root.
This device must already be rooted: OTA RootKeeper doesn't have the ability to root devices.
If several conditions are matched, OTA RootKeeper will make root survive OTAs and... pretty much well anything :) − except /system partition formatting.
- /system partition as Ext2, Ext3 or Ext4
- Upgrades not formatting or overwriting completely the /system partition.
Typical systems where its perfectly effective:
- Nexus S
- Galaxy Nexus
- Every Honeycomb tablet
Typical system where the protection won't work:
- HTC Desire
- Samsung Galaxy Spica
- Samsung Galaxy S / SII
The application doesn't support original Superuser and not SuperSU for a very simple reason. The same feature OTA protection feature is already present in SuperSU.
In most case, only manufacturer's original recovery is able to install OTAs. It should not interfere with OTA update process itself.
A bonus feature is present, allowing you to un-root your device while keeping a su backup.
This way you can naively hide root until you choose to restore it via without further complications.
This nifty feature work on every rooted device.
** Temporary un-root statement **
This feature is designed for dev purposes in order to test their app with or without root.
The goal here is not to encourage stupid and unacceptable behaviors by movie or content sellers trying to prevent you to purchase or watch digital media you purchased if your device is rooted.
Vote with your dollars: Don't accept being a customer of companies restricting your freedom with defective and and inefficient technical measures.
Source code is available here:
OTA root keeper is Open Source. Contributions, reviews and comments are welcome!
If you like this app, feel free to donate via PayPal to email@example.com & make my day in the process :D
XDA Developers thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1241517
- Please help making the app work on devices I don't know/own instead of giving useless bad ratings.
- It seems I have to repeat that. Comments & rating doesn't help fixing bugs. Take responsibility if you want problem solved.
Bill Pay facilitate you to recharge/pay bills for your mobile, DTH and for land-line/broadband connections.
Its having list of all the subscriber, here is the list....
Users can pay it by using Debit Card or Credit card and Net Banking Also.....
Disclaimer: Bill Pay is not a payment gateway and neither are we doing any transaction on your behalf.
Bill Pay has just integrated the direct links to most of the subscribers' websites.
You will do all your transactions directly with your service provider and any information you enter will be on
the respective service provider's website. Payment confirmation will also be provided by the concerned Service
Provider (in case they do) via email, or SMS or any other medium as per their usual course of action.
For any payment related query kindly get in touch with your service provider.
Under no circumstances shall the Bill Pay Application be liable for any damage, loss, liability or expense
incurred or suffered which is claimed to have resulted from the use of this 'Application', including without limitation,
any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of this Application is at 'User's' sole risk.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Application or its affiliates be
liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential damages.
This app will add a few search access points on your device. If you do not want to use this new search page, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we get a few cents and it will help us a lot to keep developing more apps. If you don’t, you can delete it and no harm is done (our app remains the same, no need to uninstall it!). Thank you.
Not only that, you can check your balance or bill amount using the same App, moreover you can send the PIN number to any family member or a friend to use the recharge card value.
Nawras recharge application offers:
Bill payment for Ajel
Recharge for home broad band numbers
- Chat to Customer Care
- Track your usage
- Pay your bill
- Check and recharge credit
- Turn international roaming on and off
- Purchase Optus Travel™ packs
- Get access to Yes rewards $10 movie vouchers
- New Network Performance check to help improve the network in your location.
Bihar & Jharkhand
Delhi & NCR
Jammu & Kashmir
Maharashtra & Goa
West Bengal & Andaman Nicobar
*MONITOR your mobile hotspot connection and battery life in real-time
*VIEW CONNECTED Wi-Fi devices
*TRACK DATA usage by month and session
*TURN OFF your hotspot
*ENABLE DUAL-BAND WI-FI (applicable models only)
*CONFIGURE APN settings
*BEEP your hotspot (applicable models only)
Works with the following mobile hotspots designed by NETGEAR:
* AT&T Unite Pro
* AT&T Unite
* AT&T Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G
* Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced I & II
* Telstra Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* Telstra Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* Sprint Zing Mobile Hotspot
* BigPond Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* BigPond Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* DNA Mokkula 4G LTE WLAN S
* Rogers LTE Rocket™ Mobile Hotspot
* NETGEAR AirCard 754S, 760S, 762S, 763S, 770S, 771S, 781S, 782S, 785S, 790S
The following products are *NOT* supported by this app:
* Sprint W801 / 802S Mobile Hotspots
* Sierra Wireless / NETGEAR USB Modems
* Sierra Wireless PC Cards
* Sierra Wireless ExpressCards
If you experience any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we are unable respond or open tickets based on reviews.
Apps apps on rooted phones that are not available in the financial application or enterprise application or game application can be used as a click of a button that allows "hide" rooting.
And financial applications that enable the rooting Hide your
And rooting Hide button again to restore the original rooting.
[App does not work!!]
Normal app does not work, are most likely if the app could not acquire root privileges in the superuser app. Hide rooting the grant superuser root of the App window occurs, must be approved superuser app and press the program normally be permitted if it please
This free App is packed full of features and content to keep you up to date while on the move, including:
• LIVE match radio from a range of stations
• LIVE match scores, team and player stats
• Video match highlights, interviews and press conference
• Access to an extensive video archive including past seasons
• Detailed match previews and match summaries prepared by the AFL’s official journalists
• Player profiles, ladder, game start alerts
Purchase an AFL Live Monthly or Annual Pass and you can also enjoy:
• LIVE video stream of every 2015 Toyota AFL Premiership Season and Finals match, and every televised 2015 NAB Challenge match
• On demand full match replays
• AFL.TV 24 hour channel
• Wi-Fi connectivity
• Multiple device compatibility (dependent on your subscription type)
Once the app has been downloaded (data charges may apply for download) Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges as the AFL Live Official App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed* on the Telstra Mobile network within Australia. (*a connection charge may apply)
Please note, Live vision is only available to customers inside Australia or New Zealand (which is why we need your location) and TV mirroring is not supported.
If you love AFL, this is the only App you need!
By downloading this application, you accept the following terms. If you don't agree with these terms, you shouldn't download this application.
Several subscription types are now available. Please ensure you refer to our FAQ section within the App before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Note: ALL subscriptions will automatically renew (either monthly or annually) until the customer unsubscribes. Refer to our FAQ section within the App for instructions to manage your subscription.
Screen size restrictions apply
Telstra’s agreement with the AFL restricts the display of live match videos to the current screen size. Match highlights and match replays are available for viewing in full screen size.
This Application requires Network Connectivity to function properly. Please note that poor signal quality (dependent on your location and service provider) may slow down or prevent the Application from working at optimum speed. If you have concerns regarding the quality of your signal strength, please contact your mobile network service provider directly.
Once the app has been downloaded, Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges as the AFL Live Official App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed* on the Telstra Mobile network within Australia. (* however, when accessing premium content, a connection charge may apply while accessing the live content server) For full details, please click here: http://m.bigpond.com/pricing
Multiple device compatibility
Some subscriptions can be shared across multiple devices, including PC’s. This is directly governed by the subscription type purchased. Please ensure you refer to our FAQ section within the App before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Full T&C's available
Complete AFL LIVE T&C’s are available within the App, in addition to the full Telstra terms available in Our Customer Terms available at most Telstra shops or at http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/home-family/telstra-mobile/bigpond-mobile-services/. Content you can access depends on your handset and coverage areas. Some content is provided by third parties. To the extent permitted by law we are not responsible for third party content and do not promise its accuracy, suitability or quality.
Tap, swipe, shake, balance, trace – and connect with a world of possibilities. Job Jam is a playful way to learn about the different careers available at Telstra.
It’s where your stealth and skill will have you creating happy customers and unlocking more challenges to take out the highest score.
Download Job Jam now – and play it anywhere!
Who uses this app?
It’s fast-paced and at times chaotic. It’s for people who are looking to escape from the ordinary. Get addicted to this relentlessly positive, fun and exciting game.
• 15 wacky mini games – score points to unlock more games, compete for high scores, and unlock your potential ;-)
• Take it with you wherever you go – play on your phone, tablet or desktop
• No annoying ads!
• Meet the Team - descriptions of some of the different job functions at Telstra
• Click through to learn more about careers at Telstra, or register your interest through ‘Count Me In’
• Share your results with your friends through Facebook and Twitter
We won't waste your time with treats that simply aren't you. Instead Telstra Treats learns what you love through your location and use of the app and brings you more of the good stuff. So whether you’re a fashionista, fine-diner or live music fanatic, treat yourself to more with Telstra Treats.
• Currently available in Sydney and Melbourne,coming soon to Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart and Darwin.
• Enjoy treats based on your location and the things you like.
• Browse additional treats at your leisure across the three categories of Shopping, Dining and Going Out.
• ‘Learns’ the treats you love through frequent usage.
• Built in map feature so locating great treats is effortless.
• Exclusive to Telstra customers
Things you need to know
• Telstra TREATS ™ is a completely opt-in, no-obligation service, which means you can choose to stop receiving offers at any time just by deleting the app.
• Data charges apply when downloading and using the app.
• To use the Telstra Treats app you must be a Telstra consumer or small business customer
• Telstra TREATS is a trademark of Telstra Corporation Limited, ABN 33 051 775 556
Join us at the Telstra Experience Centre in our immersive state of the art technology showcase where our business solutions consultants demonstrate new ways to utilise Telstra products and services to help you grow your business.
Your Telstra Business Account Executive can arrange a visit to the TEC in Sydney or Melbourne.
Business customers can book a general tour of the TEC to see our latest solutions and discuss how our innovative products can support your business needs.
One on one business customer workshop where our business consultants propose some potential solutions and where our customers experience the solution for themselves.
Multi-customers events based on a specific topics where a number of solutions are demonstrated.
Joint Management Panels
High level strategic discussion for senior levels of management from both our business customer and Telstra.