- Proximity Sensor to activate a fake call/text
- Support Ice Cream Sandwich fake screen (4.0+)
Start from Kit Kat (Android 4.4), fake SMS does not work due to Google changed in SMS API
☆ Fake incoming call, sms, outgoing call/sms, missed call
☆ Fake call logs (along with date, time, duration, person, incoming calls, outgoing calls, missed calls)
☆ Fake SMS log (sent, received, read, unread)
☆ Using Proximity Sensor (wave on top left corner to activate a fake call, experimental feature)
☆ Fake screen as your phone: Froyo, Samsung UI, Sony Erisson, ICS, HTC Sense, etc.,
☆ Hide icon from Launcher (no body will be aware of the present of this app). Dial a number (default is 555) to launch.
☆ Shortcut to one-click fake (ProKey)
☆ Very easy to pick a contacts from call history, sms or contact book
☆ Show notification for call log and sms
☆ Fake immediately, in the past, in the future (schedule version coming soon)
☆ Fake call with vibration, ringtone (and fake voice on ProKey)
☆ Scheduling for future messages, call logs
☆ Scheduling for future messages, call logs
This application shows as "Log Me" on your phone, so that no body can know you fake a call log
More from developer
Quick and easy access to My Account, weather, news, sport and much more from one convenient location.
• My Account – Monitor your data usage from your home screen and access services to help you manage your account
• Weather – For all Australian cities with ski and surf reports
• News – Keep up to date with the latest headlines from Sky News
• Sport – AFL, NRL, Cricket and the world of sport available from your home screen
• Yellow Pages – View search results with direct call button
Combined with an array of customisable widgets, keeping up to date is easier than ever.
Most usage of the TelstraOne application is unmetered while you are connected to the Telstra Mobile Network and in Australia. This means the usage won’t count towards your data allowance.
Some content or subscription charges may apply to selected areas of the app but we'll notify you before charges are incurred. Data, content or subscription charges may apply to other apps or websites that you download or use via TelstraOne on the Telstra Mobile Network (unless you see the green “unmetered” dot on a particular website). For example, news headlines displayed in TelstraOne are unmetered, but when you click through to view a full Sky News article, you may need a paid subscription and data charges will apply.
Downloading the TelstraOne app and other apps from Google Play is NOT unmetered. Normal data charges apply, so we recommend that you use Wi-Fi to download these apps.
For other terms and important information, please see the “About” screen in the app.
Download the app, enter your My Account details and you’re ready to go. To set up My Account, tap the Register button in the login screen after installing the app or alternatively visit http://telstra.com/myaccount from a PC. If you are a Business customer, please visit http://telstra.com/business/register to register for My Account for Business.
For Personal customers:
Once you've set up your Personal My Account profile, the app will allow you to:
• View your current and past bill summaries.
• Pay your bills.
• Keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans, select BigPond® broadband plans and Telstra home phone services.
• View estimated usage for your Pre-Paid and post-paid mobile services directly from the home screen with the 24x7 Widget.
• Purchase a Data Pack.
• View your international roaming status.
• Apply to activate International roaming and purchase data packs for use while overseas.
• Manage your MessageBank and premium SMS settings for the service you are using.
• Take advantage of the THANKS™ discounted movie ticket offer.
• View details of suspended post-paid services.
For Small Business customers:
Once you've set up your My Account for Business profile, the app will allow you to:
• View your current and past bill summaries and download a PDF version of your bill.
• Pay your bills.
• Keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans.
• View estimated usage for your post-paid mobile services directly from the home screen with the Widget.
• Find your local Telstra Business Centre.
• Get help and support for Telstra Business customers.
For Pre-Paid customers:
If you’ve got a Pre-Paid service, the app will allow you to:
• Check your balance.
• Recharge your service.
• Purchase a Plus Pack.
• Tap through to change the offer of the service you are using.
• View detailed usage and recharge history.
For all users:
Whatever services you have with Telstra, you can also use the app to:
• Locate your nearest Telstra store.
• Get 24x7 support via our social media teams and live chat.
• Customise your app with service nicknames and colour theme.
Standard data charges apply to download this app. Telstra mobile customers will not incur data usage charges for viewing or using this app unless roaming overseas, using the Store Locator with maps turned on, or accessing help and support via 24x7 social support, or where you link through to the Telstra THANKS™ offers. If you are not a Telstra mobile customer, data charges may apply. Please check with your mobile service provider.
Telstra provides the app subject to Telstra’s Application Licence Agreement - http://www.telstra.com.au/account-services/apps/android-user-agreement.htm
* This is a special release in time for the NAB Challenge - 18 games in 18 days! *
The AFL Live Official App is a free app for customers of any Australian mobile network (download charges may apply.) The free App is packed full of features and content to keep you up to date while on the move, including:
• LIVE match radio from a range of stations
• Match highlights & press conference videos
• Access to an extensive video archive
• LIVE scores, stats and player positions
• LIVE official AFL game expert commentary
• Detailed match previews and match summaries prepared by the AFL’s official journalists
• Player profiles, ladder, game start reminders
Purchase a Monthly or Annual Pass (In App purchase required) and you can also enjoy:
• LIVE video stream of every 2014 Toyota AFL Premiership Season, Finals and 2014 NAB Challenge games
• On demand full match replays
• AFL.TV 24 hour channel
• Wi-Fi connectivity
• Multiple device compatibility
Once the app has been downloaded, Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges as the AFL Live Official App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed* on the Telstra Mobile network within Australia. (*a connection charge may apply)
If you love AFL, this is the only App you need!
By downloading this application, you accept the following terms. If you don’t agree with these terms, you shouldn’t download this application.
This Application requires Network Connectivity to function properly. Please note that poor signal quality (dependent on your service provider) will slow down or stop the Application from working at maximum capacity. If you have concerns regarding the quality of your signal strength, please contact your mobile network service provider directly.
Multiple device compatibility
Multiple device compatibility allows your subscription to be shared across compatible devices (smartphones and tablets) linked to your unique Google ID. This is subject to the Google Play Market rules and can be amended from time to time without warning.
Google Play Store Subscribers
Access premium content for a fee of $14.99 per month or $89.99 per year. You will automatically be billed $14.99 every 30 days or $89.99 every 12 months until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew unless the auto-renew function is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Google Play Store app. http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2476088. You can not cancel your active subscription period.
When you agree to purchase either subscription package, your purchase is made via the Google Play Store and not with Telstra. If you have a dispute to resolve, you should contact the Google Play Store.
When you subscribe to the AFL Live Monthly Pass or Annual Pass you agree, as the relevant mobile service account holder, to Telstra and its related bodies corporate collecting and using the location of your mobile handset to provide you with game coverage.
Data consumed by this Application remains unmetered when you remain connected to the Telstra network.
Full T&C’s available
The full Telstra terms are available in Our Customer Terms which are available at www.telstra.com.au/customerterms. Content you can access depends on your handset and coverage areas. Some content is provided by third parties. To the extent permitted by law we are not responsible for third party content and do not promise its accuracy, suitability or quality.
To get started, simply download the My Pre-Paid application to your handset (normal download charges apply) and you’re ready to:
• check your balance and credit expiry
• view your bonuses
• recharge with a Credit Card or voucher
• change your Offer
• purchase Plus Packs
• view 180 Days of Usage and recharge history
• If you need help, simply tap the app’s “Talk to us” icon to call Telstra directly.
My Pre-Paid is unmetered, so once you’ve downloaded it, it’s free to use in Australia.
My Pre-Paid has been designed specifically for the following Android™ powered phones with more coming soon:
• HTC Desire C
• HTC Wildfire
• HTC Wildfire S
• Huawei Ascend Y201
• LG Optimus L3
• LG Optimus Spirit
• Samsung Galaxy Ace
• Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
• Samsung Galaxy Y
• Telstra Active Touch
• Telstra Frontier
• Telstra Smart Touch
• Telstra Smart Touch 2
• Telstra Urbane
To avoid potential mobile data charges for downloading this application from Google Play™, we recommend that you download My Pre-Paid while connected via Wi-Fi.
Additional information on the My Pre-Paid app:
• The app is only supported on specific mobile phones
• Telstra provides the app on the terms and conditions http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
If you're StayConnected customer with Android smartphone, this app offers you a simple way to restore and back up data from your smartphone.
The app assist you in backing up 2GB of contacts, photos, and videos, so if you suddenly don’t have access to your phone, you can retrieve important information that you've back up from your phone.
GPS location checks
Know where your phone is 24x7, even if you aren’t with it.
Backup 2GB of contacts, photos, videos and data so if you don’t have access to your handset, you can retrieve important information.
Factory reset or wipe data stored on the cloud from the StayConnected desktop portal.
Regularly scan your handset to help protect your phone from internet viruses and malware.
Protect your privacy and device while you’re browsing the web.
For more information about StayConnected, contact your nearest Telstra store or call 13 22 00
Join us at the Telstra Experience Centre in our immersive state of the art technology showcase where our business solutions consultants demonstrate new ways to utilise Telstra products and services to help you grow your business.
Your Telstra Business Account Executive can arrange a visit to the TEC in Sydney or Melbourne.
Business customers can book a general tour of the TEC to see our latest solutions and discuss how our innovative products can support your business needs.
One on one business customer workshop where our business consultants propose some potential solutions and where our customers experience the solution for themselves.
Multi-customers events based on a specific topics where a number of solutions are demonstrated.
Joint Management Panels
High level strategic discussion for senior levels of management from both our business customer and Telstra.