The market's most admired Islamic ringtones that will touch your heart and soul! You can use the songs as ringtones, alarm and notification sounds and even set ringtone for each of your contact and it's incredibly simple to navigate.
This app is all about spirituality- selflessness, humility and patience. It is about focusing your attention on God and cleansing through self-control and great acts of faith. This app is synonymous with high quality, diversity, uniqueness and great fun.
- Set as ringtone / contact ringtone / alarm sound / notification sound.
- Set timer to play the sound.
- Click on the Ringtone to Play.
* Set the telephone ringtone to your default ringtone
* Set the telephone ringtone to your notification sound
* Set the telephone ringtone to your alarm
* Set the telephone ringtone to a specific contact
It's as easy as that! Best of all, its free!
Any and all permissions are either for application performance or advertiser performance. KlearTones prides itself on never collecting or storing user data and uses spam free banner ads.
Enjoy this free, happy little app, share the tunes with your friends and have fun!
✔ 100 HQ MP3 ringtones, voices, and sounds
✔ Set as ringtone, notification sound, or default alarm sound (tap and hold on the desired ringtone)
✔ Easy to use UI
✔ All ringtones are in-app so you don't need any internet connection after installation
This free App is packed full of features and content to keep you up to date while on the move, including:
• LIVE match radio from a range of stations
• LIVE match scores, team and player stats
• Video match highlights, interviews and press conference
• Access to an extensive video archive including past seasons
• Detailed match previews and match summaries prepared by the AFL’s official journalists
• Player profiles, ladder, game start alerts
Purchase an AFL Live Monthly or Annual Pass and you can also enjoy:
• LIVE video stream of every 2015 Toyota AFL Premiership Season and Finals match, and every televised 2015 NAB Challenge match
• On demand full match replays
• AFL.TV 24 hour channel
• Wi-Fi connectivity
• Multiple device compatibility (dependent on your subscription type)
Once the app has been downloaded (data charges may apply for download) Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges as the AFL Live Official App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed* on the Telstra Mobile network within Australia. (*a connection charge may apply)
Please note, Live vision is only available to customers inside Australia or New Zealand (which is why we need your location) and TV mirroring is not supported.
If you love AFL, this is the only App you need!
By downloading this application, you accept the following terms. If you don't agree with these terms, you shouldn't download this application.
Several subscription types are now available. Please ensure you refer to our FAQ section within the App before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Note: ALL subscriptions will automatically renew (either monthly or annually) until the customer unsubscribes. Refer to our FAQ section within the App for instructions to manage your subscription.
Screen size restrictions apply
Telstra’s agreement with the AFL restricts the display of live match videos to the current screen size. Match highlights and match replays are available for viewing in full screen size.
This Application requires Network Connectivity to function properly. Please note that poor signal quality (dependent on your location and service provider) may slow down or prevent the Application from working at optimum speed. If you have concerns regarding the quality of your signal strength, please contact your mobile network service provider directly.
Once the app has been downloaded, Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges as the AFL Live Official App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed* on the Telstra Mobile network within Australia. (* however, when accessing premium content, a connection charge may apply while accessing the live content server) For full details, please click here: http://m.bigpond.com/pricing
Multiple device compatibility
Some subscriptions can be shared across multiple devices, including PC’s. This is directly governed by the subscription type purchased. Please ensure you refer to our FAQ section within the App before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Full T&C's available
Complete AFL LIVE T&C’s are available within the App, in addition to the full Telstra terms available in Our Customer Terms available at most Telstra shops or at http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/home-family/telstra-mobile/bigpond-mobile-services/. Content you can access depends on your handset and coverage areas. Some content is provided by third parties. To the extent permitted by law we are not responsible for third party content and do not promise its accuracy, suitability or quality.
Download the app, enter your My Account details and you’re ready to go. If you are a Personal customer, to set up My Account, tap the Register button in the login screen after installing the app or alternatively visit http://telstra.com/myaccount from a PC. If you are a Small Business customer, please visithttp://telstra.com/business/register to register for My Account for Business.
For Personal customers:
Once you’ve set up your Personal My Account profile, the app will allow you to:
• keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans, select broadband plans and home phone services
• view estimated usage on Pre-Paid and post-paid mobile services directly from the home screen with the 24x7 Widget
• view your current and past bill summaries, and pay your bills
• setup stored payment options and manage direct debits
• view estimated early termination changes and contract end date for your post-paid mobile services
• purchase data packs for use in Australia
• view your international roaming status, apply to activate international roaming and purchase data packs for use overseas
• manage Messagebank and premium SMS settings for the service you are using
• take advantage of the THANKS™ discounted movie ticket offer
• receive targeted recommendations to help you manage your services
For Small Business customers:
Once you’ve set up your My Account for Business profile, the app will allow you to:
• view your current and past bill summaries, download a PDF version of your bill, and pay your bills
• keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans
• find your local Telstra Business Centre.
• get help and support for Telstra Business customers.
If you’ve got a Pre-Paid service, the app will allow you to:
• check your balance
• view detailed usage and recharge history.
• recharge your service via PayPal, credit card or voucher
• purchase Plus Packs
• change the offer of the service you are using
Whatever services you have with Telstra, you can also use the app to:
• locate a Telstra store
• get 24x7 support via our social media teams and live chat
• get help with your ADSL service via an online trouble-shooter
• customise your app with service nicknames and colour theme
Telstra provides the app subject to Telstra’s Application Licence Agreement - http://www.telstra.com.au/account-services/apps/android-user-agreement.htm
Note, the app requires certain “permissions” in order to function correctly. For details of those permissions, and why they are required, visit:http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Mobile-Apps-inc-Telstra-24x7/App-permissions-for-Telstra-24x7-Android-App-explained/ta-p/195025
Tap, swipe, shake, balance, trace – and connect with a world of possibilities. Job Jam is a playful way to learn about the different careers available at Telstra.
It’s where your stealth and skill will have you creating happy customers and unlocking more challenges to take out the highest score.
Download Job Jam now – and play it anywhere!
Who uses this app?
It’s fast-paced and at times chaotic. It’s for people who are looking to escape from the ordinary. Get addicted to this relentlessly positive, fun and exciting game.
• 15 wacky mini games – score points to unlock more games, compete for high scores, and unlock your potential ;-)
• Take it with you wherever you go – play on your phone, tablet or desktop
• No annoying ads!
• Meet the Team - descriptions of some of the different job functions at Telstra
• Click through to learn more about careers at Telstra, or register your interest through ‘Count Me In’
• Share your results with your friends through Facebook and Twitter
We won't waste your time with treats that simply aren't you. Instead Telstra Treats learns what you love through your location and use of the app and brings you more of the good stuff. So whether you’re a fashionista, fine-diner or live music fanatic, treat yourself to more with Telstra Treats.
• Currently available in Sydney and Melbourne,coming soon to Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart and Darwin.
• Enjoy treats based on your location and the things you like.
• Browse additional treats at your leisure across the three categories of Shopping, Dining and Going Out.
• ‘Learns’ the treats you love through frequent usage.
• Built in map feature so locating great treats is effortless.
• Exclusive to Telstra customers
Things you need to know
• Telstra TREATS ™ is a completely opt-in, no-obligation service, which means you can choose to stop receiving offers at any time just by deleting the app.
• Data charges apply when downloading and using the app.
• To use the Telstra Treats app you must be a Telstra consumer or small business customer
• Telstra TREATS is a trademark of Telstra Corporation Limited, ABN 33 051 775 556
Join us at the Telstra Experience Centre in our immersive state of the art technology showcase where our business solutions consultants demonstrate new ways to utilise Telstra products and services to help you grow your business.
Your Telstra Business Account Executive can arrange a visit to the TEC in Sydney or Melbourne.
Business customers can book a general tour of the TEC to see our latest solutions and discuss how our innovative products can support your business needs.
One on one business customer workshop where our business consultants propose some potential solutions and where our customers experience the solution for themselves.
Multi-customers events based on a specific topics where a number of solutions are demonstrated.
Joint Management Panels
High level strategic discussion for senior levels of management from both our business customer and Telstra.