Foxtel Go is currently available for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 10.1 (Not 2014 version), Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note3, Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab3 7”, Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8”, Samsung Galaxy Note 8” (Australian models for all devices only)
Running Jellybean 4.1- 4.3
Enjoy your favourites from some of our most popular Entertainment, Documentary, Drama, Movie & Sport channels – even when you’re not at home.
Download today to take advantage of some amazing features:
• Up to 60 live channels including FOX SPORTS 1, 2 & 3
• Watch episodes of shows you’ve missed with Catch Up
• 2 devices can be running Foxtel Go at the same time, with 3 registered
A Foxtel Residential subscription and Foxtel online account liked to your subscription account are required
^ Due to the natural delays in internet delivered technology, there might be a time difference from the main broadcast. Available to Foxtel Residential Cable & Satellite customers with a STU, excluding Optus TV feat Foxtel customers. You must subscribe to a channel (or relevant tier) in your residential pack to access content available from that channel. Requires compatible device running operating system Jellybean 4.1-4.3. Recommended Internet speeds apply. Internet connection required. ISP and data charges may apply. Video quality may vary according to 3G/4G and Wi-Fi service. Only available for use in Australia. Foxtel and some services not available to all homes.
This new and improved app now includes a host of other practical and fun features. You can see what people are saying about a program on Twitter, share programs via your social networks and lots more.
• Browse or Search the Foxtel Guide (14 days in advance)
• Record shows to your Foxtel iQ, iQHD or MyStar
• Series Link programs (when available). This allows you to record a whole series rather than just one episode – so you’ll never miss your favourite shows again!
• Watch trailers (when available)
• Get recommendations for shows you might like to watch
• Change channels on your Foxtel iQ or iQHD
• Save channels to your Favourites list
• Set reminders for shows you want to watch
• Go to the Preview section to see top shows coming up. You can personalise this section according to your tastes too.
• See Twitter feeds relating to individual programs (when available)
• Share programs with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and more.
• Access a whole lot of additional information about the program you are watching
• A Foxtel iQ, iQHD or a MyStar set top box and a Foxtel Online Account are required for Remote Record and a Foxtel iQ or iQHD Change Channel feature. If you don’t already have a Foxtel Online Account, you can create one by tapping “Register” in the Log In screen (then just follow the prompts).
• Your Android device must be running on firmware version 2.2 or later.
For more help, please contact Foxtel on 131 999, or email us on FoxtelGuide@foxtel.com.au.
However you can still download the app and take a look at it before buying the extender from ebay.
Provides a full function remote for Foxtel using the “Foxtel Remote Extender”(available on ebay.com.au). Because the connection to the “Foxtel Remote Extender” is made via Bluetooth your Foxtel receiver can be controlled from anywhere in your house. “Foxtel Remote Extender” does not require your Foxtel machine to be connected to the internet.
Network Ten’s TENplay application brings all the great features of TENplay to Android, including;
- Create personalised playlists: line up your TV picks and watch whatever you’re in the mood for, whenever you want it.
- Track your top TV: with latest video alerts, and reminders for when your show is on TV and the app, TENplay connects you to what’s new.
- Access a complete TV guide: featuring full free-to-air and Foxtel listings, with tenplay you’ll always see the big picture.
Download the official app now to watch ABC TV and exclusive iview programs on a range of Android phones and tablets, on demand, over wifi or mobile data.
Catch up on prime-time drama and trusted news and current affairs. Delve into a huge selection of popular children’s programs. Discover must-see iview Exclusives and watch when it suits you.
Most programs are available for 14 days and new programs are added every day.
This version of the ABC iview app for Android extends official support for iview on a wider range of devices running Android OS 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above. The list of supported devices is provided below. These devices have been tested to provide an acceptable level of app performance and stability.
If you have feedback specific to the performance of this app, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 & S4
• Samsung Galaxy Note and Note 2
• Nexus 4
• Nexus 5
• HTC One
• Sony Xperia Z
• Samsung Galaxy Tab (7.7)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) & (10.1)
• Samsung Galaxy Note (8.0) & (10.1)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0), (8.0) & (10.1)
• Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013)
• Nexus 10
• Sony Xperia Tablet Z
ABC iview on Android devices offers the following features:
• Instant and unlimited access to your favourite ABC TV programs
• Live Streaming: Watch ABC News 24 live over wifi or mobile data
• Adaptive video quality: Programs automatically adjust to available bandwidth and network conditions
• Watchlist: Add a series to the Watchlist and the app will notify you when a new episode becomes available
• Discover: Search by program name or browse by channel or category. Catch up on last night’s TV, browse the most popular programs on iview, and discover related shows you may also enjoy
• Share: Use Facebook, Twitter or email to share your favourite programs with friends
• Closed Captions: Set iview to display closed captions, available on a large amount of programs
• Parental Control - Set iview to display only programs that are suitable for children
This app is designed for devices running Android OS 4.0.3 and above. Watching iview on any Android device is metered regardless of your ISP. Due to rights restrictions, ABC iview is geo-blocked to Australia. Follow iview on Facebook www.facebook.com/ABCiView and Twitter @ABCiview for the latest programs, chat and updates.
Important: Data Consumption
Please note: you are responsible for the data transfer and consumption charges incurred by you when using any ABC app. The ABC disclaims all liability for such charges.
The amount you are charged for watching video over 3G/4G depends on several things:
* How much data your mobile phone company allows you to download each month at no extra cost (your quota)
* How much data you've already downloaded in that month, and how much of your quota remains
* How much your mobile phone company charges you when you download more than your monthly quota
If you have a small monthly quota, or have used almost all of your monthly quota, watching video over a 3G/4G connection could be expensive. For more information about data consumption in relation to streaming video, please visit the iview FAQs or the Help & Feedback section within the app.
Do check your quota with your mobile phone company, and monitor your usage. Your mobile phone company may be able to send you alerts when you reach the limit of your monthly quota. It is possible to disable 3G/4G in your device within your device Settings.
Please see Wiki page on Google code before rating down because of private data access. This app is open source after all.
Please note that this app is now available to Honeycomb tablets, but it's far from optimized. We're working on that.
Use the hardware buttons of your phone while the remote is running.
There is a complete and updated installation guide in the Wiki, featured on the front page of the website.
Please use the forum or the bugtracker. Comments in here are read sporadically but more for amusement than for serious debugging.
GOM Remote connects to your PC via the GOM Tray application, which ensures that your connection is secure, and that only one device can be connected at a time. Unauthorized users will not be able to connect to your PC via GOM Remote without having access to your PC directly.
* In order to use GOM Remote, GOM Tray must be installed on your Windows PC.
With GOM Remote you can:
・Launch GOM Media Player, GOM Audio, and PowerPoint
・Basic playback controls for GOM Media Player and GOM Audio like PLAY / STOP / PAUSE / FFW / RWD / Volume Level / Mute / Next File / Previous File
・Browse and open files in GOM Media Player and GOM Audio via the EasyBrowser
・Control GOM Media Player playback speed, aspect ratio, toggle subtitles on/off, and change the subtitle size.
・Take screen captures of the videos you’re watching on GOM Media Player and save them to your device
・View album artwork and playlists with GOM Audio
・Manually move forward and backward through slides in PowerPoint, and Start/Stop slideshows
・Control your mouse pointer via the touch screen
・Intel WiDi support
"Videocam illusion Pro" is the first video camera app that lets you record videos with effects in real-time.
Combine filters, effects and masks to create amazing videos without an editing software.
You can even save your favorite combinations of effects and change while you're recording, creating original movies.
Each purchase motivates us to further improve the app and work on new innovative features. Thanks!
If you have any problem with the application or want to suggest some improvements, please contact us at email@example.com
+ 24 filters: customized, mono, color, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Arizona, negative, sepia, aqua, old photo, pencil, chalk, emboss, lomo, thermal, ascii art, comic, x-ray, oil, black & white, red channel, green channel & blue channel.
+ 17 effects: blur, sharp, glow, thin, fat, tall, short, horizontal/vertical mirror, pixelization, fisheye, mosaic, light tunnel, pinch, twirl, rough glass & waves.
+ 13 masks: 8mm, rain, tunnel, frame, blackboard, cork board, monitor, bricks, card, negative film, black border, white border & landscape.
+ 5 recording speeds: very slow, slow, normal, fast & very fast.
+ Upload your videos: Youtube, GMail, Dropbox, ...
+ 3 memories for storing your favorite combos.
+ Change the effects while recording.
+ Videos are stored on the SD card, inside the folder "Videocamillusion"
+ If the recording does not run very smooth try lowering the video resolution (in the Settings)
+ Some filters and effects (e.g. blur) require a device with high processing power to work properly
+ You can also play the recorded videos on a PC/MAC using QuickTime Player, Windows Media Player or VideoLAN
+ Touch the screen to autofocus
+ Press the volume keys to change the selected memory combo
+ Some phones do not support all audio qualities. You can change the recording quality from the Settings
+ To switch between front and rear camera during recording you must select the same resolution on both cameras
- Plex makes your media beautiful with rich descriptions, artwork, and other metadata.
- Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
- Easily share your media with friends and family.
- Browse, fling and control your media on any Plex-enabled device, including the Google Chromecast
- Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing (Plex Pass)
- Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline (Plex Pass)
- Access a wide range of online channels such as TED, Revision3, and TWiT.
- Queue online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube and watch them later on any device.
With Plex, your media universe is constantly expanding. Getting up and running is easy, so start now!
★★★ NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.8.14 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content (such as video from the iTunes store), ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported. ★★★
• Follow the shows and stars you love, and get personalised stories and social feeds – updated live 24/7
• Discover what to watch with our super-smart personalised guide - and get handy reminders so you never miss a second
• Find and follow other fans who share your passions
• Chat and share in TV Rooms – Beamly's unique social spaces for TV, hosted by stars, experts and passionate superfans
• Interact live with your favourite shows via custom playalong games, live votes, fun quizzes and more!
Love TV? You'll love Beamly.
The Show Never Stops.
Get Cartoon Network anytime, anywhere with the free Cartoon Network video app for Android.
(MSG and Data rates may apply.)
See videos from hit Cartoon Network shows like: Adventure Time, Regular Show, Ben 10, Ninjago, The Looney Tunes Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, MAD and many more.
Watch our library of video clips, or log in with your TV provider info to get even more benefits like:
• Watch live TV! Stream Cartoon Network directly to your device.
• Get full episodes—more than ever before.
• See the latest episodes the day after they premiere on TV!
• Enjoy access to full episodes for a longer period of time.
Note: The Cartoon Network live TV stream follows the Eastern Standard Time schedule.
Participating TV providers include: AT&T U-verse, Atlantic Broadband, BendBroadband, Blueridge, Cable One, Cablevision Optimum, Charter, Cox, Dish, DirecTV, EPB Fiber Optics, Grande Communications, Massillon Cable TV, Mediacom, Midcontinent Communications, Suddenlink, Verizon, WOW and Xfinity!
- This app may contain advertising.
- Adults must authenticate with their cable or satellite TV provider to view full episodes
This app only works with Android 2.3 and above. Be sure to update your device to the latest operating system.
If you have any advice or comments on Youku Android V3.x, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Or follow us on SinaWeibo @优酷无线
More from developer
Quick and easy access to My Account, weather, news, sport and much more from one convenient location.
• My Account – Monitor your data usage from your home screen and access services to help you manage your account
• Weather – For all Australian cities with ski and surf reports
• News – Keep up to date with the latest headlines from Sky News
• Sport – AFL, NRL, Cricket and the world of sport available from your home screen
• Yellow Pages – View search results with direct call button
Combined with an array of customisable widgets, keeping up to date is easier than ever.
Most usage of the TelstraOne application is unmetered while you are connected to the Telstra Mobile Network and in Australia. This means the usage won’t count towards your data allowance.
Some content or subscription charges may apply to selected areas of the app but we'll notify you before charges are incurred. Data, content or subscription charges may apply to other apps or websites that you download or use via TelstraOne on the Telstra Mobile Network (unless you see the green “unmetered” dot on a particular website). For example, news headlines displayed in TelstraOne are unmetered, but when you click through to view a full Sky News article, you may need a paid subscription and data charges will apply.
Downloading the TelstraOne app and other apps from Google Play is NOT unmetered. Normal data charges apply, so we recommend that you use Wi-Fi to download these apps.
For other terms and important information, please see the “About” screen in the app.
Download the app, enter your My Account details and you’re ready to go. To set up My Account, tap the Register button in the login screen after installing the app or alternatively visit http://telstra.com/myaccount from a PC. If you are a Business customer, please visit http://telstra.com/business/register to register for My Account for Business.
For Personal customers:
Once you've set up your Personal My Account profile, the app will allow you to:
• View your current and past bill summaries.
• Pay your bills.
• Keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans, select BigPond® broadband plans and Telstra home phone services.
• View estimated usage for your Pre-Paid and post-paid mobile services directly from the home screen with the 24x7 Widget.
• Purchase a Data Pack.
• View your international roaming status.
• Apply to activate International roaming and purchase data packs for use while overseas.
• Manage your MessageBank and premium SMS settings for the service you are using.
• Take advantage of the THANKS™ discounted movie ticket offer.
• View details of suspended post-paid services.
For Small Business customers:
Once you've set up your My Account for Business profile, the app will allow you to:
• View your current and past bill summaries and download a PDF version of your bill.
• Pay your bills.
• Keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans.
• View estimated usage for your post-paid mobile services directly from the home screen with the Widget.
• Find your local Telstra Business Centre.
• Get help and support for Telstra Business customers.
For Pre-Paid customers:
If you’ve got a Pre-Paid service, the app will allow you to:
• Check your balance.
• Recharge your service.
• Purchase a Plus Pack.
• Tap through to change the offer of the service you are using.
• View detailed usage and recharge history.
For all users:
Whatever services you have with Telstra, you can also use the app to:
• Locate your nearest Telstra store.
• Get 24x7 support via our social media teams and live chat.
• Customise your app with service nicknames and colour theme.
Standard data charges apply to download this app. Telstra mobile customers will not incur data usage charges for viewing or using this app unless roaming overseas, using the Store Locator with maps turned on, or accessing help and support via 24x7 social support, or where you link through to the Telstra THANKS™ offers. If you are not a Telstra mobile customer, data charges may apply. Please check with your mobile service provider.
Telstra provides the app subject to Telstra’s Application Licence Agreement - http://www.telstra.com.au/account-services/apps/android-user-agreement.htm
This free App is packed full of NEW features and content to keep you up to date while on the move, including:
• LIVE match radio from a range of stations
• Match highlights & press conference videos
• Access to an extensive video archive:
• LIVE scores, stats and player positions
• LIVE official AFL game expert commentary
• Detailed match previews and match summaries prepared by the AFL’s official journalists
• Player profiles, ladder, game start reminders
Purchase an AFL Live Monthly or Annual Pass and you can also enjoy:
• LIVE video stream of every 2014 Toyota AFL Premiership Season, Finals and 2014 NAB Challenge games
• On demand full match replays
• AFL.TV 24 hour channel
• Wi-Fi connectivity
• Multiple device compatibility (dependent on your subscription type)
Once the app has been downloaded (data charges may apply for download) Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges as the AFL Live Official App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed* on the Telstra Mobile network within Australia. (*a connection charge may apply)
Please note, Live vision is only available to customers inside Australia or New Zealand (which is why we need your location) and TV mirroring is not supported.
If you love AFL, this is the only App you need!
By downloading this application, you accept the following terms. If you don't agree with these terms, you shouldn't download this application.
Several subscription types are now available. Please ensure you refer to our FAQ section within the App before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Note: ALL subscriptions will automatically renew (either weekly, monthly or annually) until the customer unsubscribes. Refer to our FAQ section within the App for instructions to manage your subscription.
Screen size restrictions apply
Telstra’s agreement with the AFL restricts the display of live match videos to the current screen size. Match highlights and match replays are available for viewing in full screen size.
This Application requires Network Connectivity to function properly. Please note that poor signal quality (dependent on your location and service provider) may slow down or prevent the Application from working at optimum speed. If you have concerns regarding the quality of your signal strength, please contact your mobile network service provider directly.
Once the app has been downloaded, Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges as the AFL Live Official App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed* on the Telstra Mobile network within Australia. (* however, when accessing premium content, a connection charge may apply while accessing the live content server) For full details, please click here: http://m.bigpond.com/pricing_information
Multiple device compatibility
Some subscriptions can be shared across multiple devices, including PC’s. This is directly governed by the subscription type purchased. Please ensure you refer to our FAQ section within the App before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Full T&C's available
Complete AFL LIVE T&C’s are available within the App, in addition to the full Telstra terms available in Our Customer Terms available at most Telstra shops or at http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/home-family/telstra-mobile/bigpond-mobile-services/ . Content you can access depends on your handset and coverage areas. Some content is provided by third parties. To the extent permitted by law we are not responsible for third party content and do not promise its accuracy, suitability or quality.
To get started, simply download the My Pre-Paid application to your handset (normal download charges apply) and you’re ready to:
• check your balance and credit expiry
• view your bonuses
• recharge with a Credit Card or voucher
• change your Offer
• purchase Plus Packs
• view 180 Days of Usage and recharge history
• If you need help, simply tap the app’s “Talk to us” icon to call Telstra directly.
My Pre-Paid is unmetered, so once you’ve downloaded it, it’s free to use in Australia.
My Pre-Paid has been designed specifically for the following Android™ powered phones with more coming soon:
• HTC Desire C
• HTC Wildfire
• HTC Wildfire S
• Huawei Ascend Y201
• LG Optimus L3
• LG Optimus Spirit
• Samsung Galaxy Ace
• Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
• Samsung Galaxy Y
• Telstra Active Touch
• Telstra Frontier
• Telstra Smart Touch
• Telstra Smart Touch 2
• Telstra Urbane
To avoid potential mobile data charges for downloading this application from Google Play™, we recommend that you download My Pre-Paid while connected via Wi-Fi.
Additional information on the My Pre-Paid app:
• The app is only supported on specific mobile phones
• Telstra provides the app on the terms and conditions http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
If you're StayConnected customer with Android smartphone, this app offers you a simple way to restore and back up data from your smartphone.
The app assist you in backing up 2GB of contacts, photos, and videos, so if you suddenly don’t have access to your phone, you can retrieve important information that you've back up from your phone.
GPS location checks
Know where your phone is 24x7, even if you aren’t with it.
Backup 2GB of contacts, photos, videos and data so if you don’t have access to your handset, you can retrieve important information.
Factory reset or wipe data stored on the cloud from the StayConnected desktop portal.
Regularly scan your handset to help protect your phone from internet viruses and malware.
Protect your privacy and device while you’re browsing the web.
For more information about StayConnected, contact your nearest Telstra store or call 13 22 00
Entertain your callers before you answer with BigPond Caller Tones!
This application makes it easier than ever to purchase and manage your favourite Telstra Caller Tones:
- Default Caller Tone: Set this to a Caller Tone that you’d like your callers to hear when they call you.
- Personalised callers: Set Caller Tones for your frequent callers.
- Browse a catalogue of around 10,000 Caller Tones.
Join us at the Telstra Experience Centre in our immersive state of the art technology showcase where our business solutions consultants demonstrate new ways to utilise Telstra products and services to help you grow your business.
Your Telstra Business Account Executive can arrange a visit to the TEC in Sydney or Melbourne.
Business customers can book a general tour of the TEC to see our latest solutions and discuss how our innovative products can support your business needs.
One on one business customer workshop where our business consultants propose some potential solutions and where our customers experience the solution for themselves.
Multi-customers events based on a specific topics where a number of solutions are demonstrated.
Joint Management Panels
High level strategic discussion for senior levels of management from both our business customer and Telstra.