• Browse or Search the Foxtel Guide (14 days in advance)
• Record shows to your Foxtel iQ, iQHD or MyStar
• Series Link programs (when available). This allows you to record a whole series rather than just one episode – so you’ll never miss your favourite shows again!
• Watch trailers (when available)
• Get recommendations for shows you might like to watch
• Change channels on your Foxtel iQ or iQHD
• Save channels to your Favourites list
• Set reminders for shows you want to watch
• A Foxtel iQ, iQHD or a MyStar set top box and a Foxtel Online Account are required for Remote Record and a Foxtel iQ or iQHD Change Channel feature. If you don’t already have a Foxtel Online Account, you can create one by tapping “Register” in the Log In screen (then just follow the prompts).
• Your Android device must be running on firmware version 2.2 or later.
For more help, please contact Foxtel on 131 999, or email us on FoxtelGuide@foxtel.com.au.
Foxtel Go is currently available for Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-19505, GT-19506 & GT-19507), Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G9001), Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab3 7”, Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8”, Samsung Galaxy Tab3 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 8”, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Australian models for all devices only), Nexus 5, Xperia Z1, Xperia Z2, Xperia Z2 Tablet, Acer Iconia (A1-830)
Running Jellybean or Kit Kat 4.1- 4.4
Enjoy your favourites from some of our most popular Entertainment, Documentary, Drama, Movie & Sport channels – even when you’re not at home.
Download today to take advantage of some amazing features:
• Up to 80 live channels including FOX SPORTS 1, 2 & 3
• Watch episodes of shows you’ve missed with Catch Up
• 2 devices can be running Foxtel Go at the same time, with 3 registered
A Foxtel Residential subscription and Foxtel online account liked to your subscription account are required
^ Due to the natural delays in internet delivered technology, there might be a time difference from the main broadcast. Available to Foxtel Residential Cable & Satellite customers with a STU, excluding Optus TV feat Foxtel customers. You must subscribe to a channel (or relevant tier) in your residential pack to access content available from that channel. Requires compatible device running operating system Jellybean 4.1-4.4. Recommended Internet speeds apply. Internet connection required. ISP and data charges may apply. Video quality may vary according to 3G/4G and Wi-Fi service. Only available for use in Australia. Foxtel and some services not available to all homes.
Quickflix also has new release movies and TV episodes to stream instantly for only a little extra.
• New Chromecast support - Watch Quickflix on your HDTV with Google Chromecast and your Android phone or tablet.
• Access the Quickflix streaming library so you can watch what you what, when you want.
• Build your playlist with movies and TV shows you want to watch later.
• Easily search for titles by Title, Actor, Director or Series.
• Premium new release movies and episodes of the latest TV shows
• TV shows are conveniently listed by series with an episode list per season.
We want our customers to enjoy the best movie and TV streaming service possible and that’s why we really appreciate your feedback and comments on our App. We take all of your comments on board and we’re constantly working to improve our service for our movie loving customers!
Head to www.quickflix.com.au/playoffer in Australia, or www.quickflix.co.nz/playoffer if you're in New Zealand, to take advantage of our latest trial offer!
Castreal Universal Remote Control is a new apps but it comes with thousands of IR remote infra codes available for Free except some of the air conditioner features has to be paid. The infrared remote database that comes with this apps contains IR codes for many famous TV remote brand such as Samsung, SONY, LG, Panasonic, Denon, Marantz, Sharp, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Hitachi and more. Base on different remote IR codesets this remote control will render the required button dynamically for every different brand and model.
You would need to do some setup to get the universal remote controller works with your device. Firstly, you need to choose the device type and the brand of your remote control then a list of model will be shown on the right. Choose the model and test with your machines. It might takes a few tries of different model to match your device. If the codeset match your device then you may set it into your favorite list. The next time you open this apps, you can directly click favorite to use your favorite remote control.
Please note that there are millions of remote controls out there, the database that comes with this infrared remote control might not be 100% available for every of your devices but we are gradually adding more remote codes into the database. If you have IR remote hex codes that you have tested and would like to share to the rest of the world you are welcome to send your IR remote codes to the publisher.
Currently, this IR remote control apps is only tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, however, it should also works for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy Tab that comes with IR Blaster and HTC ONE.
Devices that can be control are TV, Satellite TV, Cable Box, Audio CD, Radio, Amplifier, AVR, VCR, DVD, DSLR, Camera, Blu-Ray disc, Air Con (A/C), desk telephone, projector.
This is a free application but it comes with advertisements and some of the features are limited to PRO version only such as the air con features. If you don't like to see the advertisement you can upgrade it to PRO version with one time purchase to remove the ads.
NOTE: Many people has given me 1 star just because they can't find their device in the list. I will try my best to add those missing remote but please understand that I do not own all remote control in the world.
I've received many complaints that previous codes that were working are missing since version 2.0x. The main reason I remove those codes is to reduce file size. Due to many demand, I've decided to put those code back in version 2.11. Please note that I've merged some of the duplicated codes, therefore, some model name might note be same with your device but it may works.
Network Ten’s TENplay application brings all the great features of TENplay to Android, including;
- Create personalised playlists: line up your TV picks and watch whatever you’re in the mood for, whenever you want it.
- Track your top TV: with latest video alerts, and reminders for when your show is on TV and the app, TENplay connects you to what’s new.
- Access a complete TV guide: featuring full free-to-air and Foxtel listings, with tenplay you’ll always see the big picture.
You can search, discover, explore, and access what’s on live TV, and on-demand movies and TV shows - across multiple video-on-demand providers.
You can start watching video-on-demand on your smart phone or tablet, and then sit down and relax while you continue it on the big screen. (Please note that video-on-demand may not be available in your country.)
Peel powers the most popular smart remote with 80 million activated users and more than 4 billion smart remote commands a month across the world.
The latest version of WatchOn by Peel also allows you to share and engage with others around your favorite TV shows. Each TV show has its own page with a built-in Twitter feed. Peel’s smart Twitter algorithms pull in all the relevant trending Tweets so you don’t miss out on any of the conversations. Share a “Peel-In” link and your friends can tune right into the show you are watching.
The more you tune-in with WatchON, the smarter it gets.
Peel has show and movie content listings for 110 countries and is optimized to work on 3500 brands of TVs and 600 set-top boxes. But nobody is perfect and we are constantly working to improve our app so you have the best experience possible.
If you are having trouble with TV listings or getting the remote to work properly on a particular device, please contact email@example.com directly rather than post the problem in a review. This will allow us to help you most quickly and effectively and solve the problem for others in our community.
What our users are saying:
***** Jonna Gazzano, July 1, 2014
Awesome. I only got it to mess with my husband but I find myself using all the time now because I only know where my phone is before I know where my remotes are.
***** Reymundo Aguayo, May 7, 2014. Finally One remote for all my tvs and cable boxes
***** Les Baker, May 7, 2014. Great app if you lost your remote or if its out of batteries.
Fetch TV and non-Fetch TV customers can browse the on demand movie catalogue and watch trailers on your Android phone. You can also search the 7 Day TV guide and setup reminders for shows you want to watch.
Fetch TV customers can pair your Android phone with your Fetch TV set-top box, and watch selected subscription channels^ and Movie Box^ movies at home or when you are out and about. You can schedule and manage your recordings from anywhere, plus watch movie trailers and rent movies ready to watch on your TV at home.
At home you can also use the app to browse Fetch TV content, watch standard definition free to air recordings, choose movies, and set recordings without interrupting what you are watching on TV. Your phone also doubles as your fully functional remote control.
Features available to all users:
• Browse and search the Fetch TV catalogue
• Watch movie trailers on your Android phone
• Browse and search the 7 day TV guide and setup reminders
• Post comments about what you're watching on Facebook or Twitter
Features available to Fetch TV customers using eligible devices* paired to your Fetch TV set-top-box
• Watch Movie Box movies^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch Live selected subscription channels^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch standard definition free to air TV recordings on your Android phone* at home
• Watch the Movies Now Showing trailer channel
• Schedule recordings wherever you are
• Browse the recordings on your set-top box
• 'Tap to play' a recording or on demand movie or TV show on your TV
• Manage scheduled and Series Tag recordings
• Change channels, and adjust the volume on your TV
• Rent an on demand movie to watch on your TV
* for device requirements, please refer to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
^ this content is only available where it is included with your Fetch TV subscription. Not all channels are available for viewing on the app
Changing channels on your TV, recording to your Fetch TV set-top box, playing on demand programs on the TV, and streaming selected recorded content requires the Fetch TV app to be connected to the same home network as your Fetch TV set-top box.
For the best experience we recommend using Wi-Fi network connection.
Notes for connecting the Fetch TV app with your Fetch TV set-top box (pairing):
• Please be at home, with your TV on and your Fetch TV set-top box turned on
• From the Home screen menu go to Manage > Settings > Mobile & Tablet
• Follow the on screen messages to setup your initial connection
You should only need to connect to your Fetch TV set-top box once, however if for some reason you lose your connection, just run the setup process again.
For further support with the Fetch TV app go to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
By downloading this Fetch TV app (Mobile App), you accept the End User Licence Agreement available at http://www.fetchtv.com.au/mobile/eula. Please review the terms and conditions before downloading. Do not download the Mobile App if you do not agree with the terms and conditions.
1. Discover current and upcoming programs with the intelligent Electronic Program Guide (EPG). It learns your viewing habits and suggests shows you might like.
2. Control your TV, set top box and home theater system seamlessly.
3. Support EPGs and remote controls in multiple rooms.
4. Explore content about the shows you watch on-screen, including synopsis, cast & crew and social feeds from Facebook and Twitter.
5. With Sense TV LiveSports, you can view scores, stats and social media buzz in real-time right on your phone while watching the game. View scores, stats, and social media buzz in real-time right on your phone.
HTC, the HTC logo, HTC Sense TV, and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
• New episodes are added daily and are available for 7 to 28 days.
• You can pause, fast forward and rewind programmes
• Find out when a show is next on Television
• Share your favourite shows and episodes with your friends
• Search and browse episodes by just added, most viewed and expiring soon and by genre
• Watch sneak peeks of new shows
• Resume watching an episode from where you left off
• Turn Parental Lock on to hide shows that are not suitable for kids
Please note: Videos may not play on a rooted device and the application does not support Chromecast at this time.
All users must be registered with BigPond Movies before purchasing movies or TV shows. If you have previously downloaded movies from BigPond Movies online, or to your Telstra T-Box®, or used the service on an LG or Samsung device you will already have an account with BigPond Movies. To become a BigPond Movies member simply click Join Now in My Account within the application.
Your Android™ device must be running Android™ 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher to watch movie and TV content. Bigpond Movies is available to non-rooted Android™ tablets only.
To watch movies using the BigPond Movies application you will need to connect your tablet to your home network using Wi-Fi, BigPond Movies is currently not available over mobile networks. It is recommended your home network has a minimum data speed of 3.5mbps (ADSL 2, ADSL 2+, cable or fibre) to function correctly. The speed of your internet connection will affect the quality of your viewing experience. Please contact BigPond if you need to upgrade or migrate your service.
Viewing movies from BigPond Movies is unmetered for eligible BigPond Broadband members.
For more information go to http://go.bigpond.com/tv
Things you need to know:
* Unmetered BigPond Movies: Excludes BigPond members on Satellite, pre-paid plans or roaming overseas.
® Registered trade mark of Telstra Corporation Limited (ABN 33 051 775 556).
SPB TV is a free application for watching TV on your Android device. More than 200 TV channels from all over the globe are available on Android smartphones and tablets, using Chromecast, Miracast and WiDi. SPB TV's content store boasts live and on-demand, free and by subscription, popular and little-known channels. Forty million users watch us – anytime, anywhere.
The app requires a 3G, LTE, Wi-Fi or WiMAX internet connection to provide a smooth viewing experience. Please note that data charges may apply using SPB TV over mobile networks.
SPB TV features:
- Intuitive and friendly UI
- Chromecast, Miracast and WiDi support
- Quick channel preview
- Integrated TV guide
- Fast channels launch and switching
- Picture-in-picture mode
- “Always on top” mode
- Onscreen controls
- Adaptive Network Bandwidth support
- High quality streams
- Channel store with categories
- Search by keyword
Please note that the set of channels varies in different regions due to copyright issues. All details regarding subscription options, can be found here: http://spbtv.com/channels/
Please rate the app if you like it.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to receive news from SPB TV here: http://spbtv.com/news/subscribe/
Download the official app now to watch ABC TV and exclusive iview programs on a range of Android phones and tablets, on demand, over wifi or mobile data.
Catch up on prime-time drama and trusted news and current affairs. Delve into a huge selection of popular children’s programs. Discover must-see iview Exclusives and watch when it suits you.
Most programs are available for 14 days and new programs are added every day.
This version of the ABC iview app for Android extends official support for iview on a wider range of devices running Android OS 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above. The list of supported devices is provided below. These devices have been tested to provide an acceptable level of app performance and stability.
If you have feedback specific to the performance of this app, please let us know: email@example.com
• Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 & S4
• Samsung Galaxy Note and Note 2
• Nexus 4
• Nexus 5
• HTC One
• Sony Xperia Z
• Samsung Galaxy Tab (7.7)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) & (10.1)
• Samsung Galaxy Note (8.0) & (10.1)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0), (8.0) & (10.1)
• Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013)
• Nexus 10
• Sony Xperia Tablet Z
ABC iview on Android devices offers the following features:
• Instant and unlimited access to your favourite ABC TV programs
• Live Streaming: Watch ABC News 24 live over wifi or mobile data
• Adaptive video quality: Programs automatically adjust to available bandwidth and network conditions
• Watchlist: Add a series to the Watchlist and the app will notify you when a new episode becomes available
• Discover: Search by program name or browse by channel or category. Catch up on last night’s TV, browse the most popular programs on iview, and discover related shows you may also enjoy
• Share: Use Facebook, Twitter or email to share your favourite programs with friends
• Closed Captions: Set iview to display closed captions, available on a large amount of programs
• Parental Control - Set iview to display only programs that are suitable for children
This app is designed for devices running Android OS 4.0.3 and above. Watching iview on any Android device is metered regardless of your ISP. Due to rights restrictions, ABC iview is geo-blocked to Australia. Follow iview on Facebook www.facebook.com/ABCiView and Twitter @ABCiview for the latest programs, chat and updates.
Important: Data Consumption
Please note: you are responsible for the data transfer and consumption charges incurred by you when using any ABC app. The ABC disclaims all liability for such charges.
The amount you are charged for watching video over 3G/4G depends on several things:
* How much data your mobile phone company allows you to download each month at no extra cost (your quota)
* How much data you've already downloaded in that month, and how much of your quota remains
* How much your mobile phone company charges you when you download more than your monthly quota
If you have a small monthly quota, or have used almost all of your monthly quota, watching video over a 3G/4G connection could be expensive. For more information about data consumption in relation to streaming video, please visit the iview FAQs or the Help & Feedback section within the app.
Do check your quota with your mobile phone company, and monitor your usage. Your mobile phone company may be able to send you alerts when you reach the limit of your monthly quota. It is possible to disable 3G/4G in your device within your device Settings.
Presto consists of two separate services – Presto TV and Presto Movies, or you can bundle both services together for the full Presto Entertainment experience.
Presto TV offers a vast library of great ad-free TV shows including drama, comedy, kids, factual and entertainment programming. Presto Movies features blockbuster movies and all-time favourite films from a constantly updated collection.
Get the Presto Android Phone App** as part of your Presto subscription, sign up to Presto, download the app and you can enjoy access to unbelievable movies and TV shows from major TV producers and movie studios, streamed directly to your phone.
• Search or browse from thousands of SBS videos.
• Sign-in to access your Playlist.
• Stay up to date by subscribing to a program, which will automatically add new episodes to your playlist.
• Be notified by the app when a video becomes available or is about to expire.
• Find out which programs are coming soon to SBS ON DEMAND.
• Share your favourite videos with your friends via Twitter, Facebook or email.
SBS ON DEMAND is available on Android OS 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above.
While the range of Android devices extends beyond the list below, these devices have been targeted for testing and validation.
Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
LG Nexus 4
LG Nexus 5
HTC One mini
Sony Xperia Z
Sony Xperia Z1
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Samsung S4 mini
Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2,, Note 4, Note Edge
Nexus 7 (2013)
Sony Xperia Tablet Z
Asus Google Nexus 7
Asus Eee Pad Transformer
If you choose to watch videos on the SBS ON DEMAND app over your mobile provider’s network, you should take your data quota into consideration. Should you exceed this quota, you may need to pay for extra costs.
Get Cartoon Network anytime, anywhere with the free Cartoon Network video app for Android.
(MSG and Data rates may apply.)
See videos from hit Cartoon Network shows like: Adventure Time, Regular Show, Ben 10, Ninjago, The Looney Tunes Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, MAD and many more.
Watch our library of video clips, or log in with your TV provider info to get even more benefits like:
• Watch live TV! Stream Cartoon Network directly to your device.
• Get full episodes—more than ever before.
• See the latest episodes the day after they premiere on TV!
• Enjoy access to full episodes for a longer period of time.
Note: The Cartoon Network live TV stream follows the Eastern Standard Time schedule.
Participating TV providers include: AT&T U-verse, Atlantic Broadband, BendBroadband, Blueridge, Cable One, Cablevision Optimum, Charter, Cox, Dish, DirecTV, EPB Fiber Optics, Grande Communications, Massillon Cable TV, Mediacom, Midcontinent Communications, Suddenlink, Verizon, WOW and Xfinity!
- This app may contain advertising.
- Adults must authenticate with their cable or satellite TV provider to view full episodes
This app only works with Android 2.3 and above. Be sure to update your device to the latest operating system.
This free App is packed full of features and content to keep you up to date while on the move, including:
• LIVE match radio from a range of stations
• LIVE match scores, team and player stats
• Video match highlights, interviews and press conference
• Access to an extensive video archive including past seasons
• Detailed match previews and match summaries prepared by the AFL’s official journalists
• Player profiles, ladder, game start alerts
Purchase an AFL Live Monthly or Annual Pass and you can also enjoy:
• LIVE video stream of every 2015 Toyota AFL Premiership Season and Finals match, and every televised 2015 NAB Challenge match
• On demand full match replays
• AFL.TV 24 hour channel
• Wi-Fi connectivity
• Multiple device compatibility (dependent on your subscription type)
Once the app has been downloaded (data charges may apply for download) Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges as the AFL Live Official App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed* on the Telstra Mobile network within Australia. (*a connection charge may apply)
Please note, Live vision is only available to customers inside Australia or New Zealand (which is why we need your location) and TV mirroring is not supported.
If you love AFL, this is the only App you need!
By downloading this application, you accept the following terms. If you don't agree with these terms, you shouldn't download this application.
Several subscription types are now available. Please ensure you refer to our FAQ section within the App before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Note: ALL subscriptions will automatically renew (either monthly or annually) until the customer unsubscribes. Refer to our FAQ section within the App for instructions to manage your subscription.
Screen size restrictions apply
Telstra’s agreement with the AFL restricts the display of live match videos to the current screen size. Match highlights and match replays are available for viewing in full screen size.
This Application requires Network Connectivity to function properly. Please note that poor signal quality (dependent on your location and service provider) may slow down or prevent the Application from working at optimum speed. If you have concerns regarding the quality of your signal strength, please contact your mobile network service provider directly.
Once the app has been downloaded, Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges as the AFL Live Official App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed* on the Telstra Mobile network within Australia. (* however, when accessing premium content, a connection charge may apply while accessing the live content server) For full details, please click here: http://m.bigpond.com/pricing
Multiple device compatibility
Some subscriptions can be shared across multiple devices, including PC’s. This is directly governed by the subscription type purchased. Please ensure you refer to our FAQ section within the App before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Full T&C's available
Complete AFL LIVE T&C’s are available within the App, in addition to the full Telstra terms available in Our Customer Terms available at most Telstra shops or at http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/home-family/telstra-mobile/bigpond-mobile-services/. Content you can access depends on your handset and coverage areas. Some content is provided by third parties. To the extent permitted by law we are not responsible for third party content and do not promise its accuracy, suitability or quality.
Download the app, enter your My Account details and you’re ready to go. If you are a Personal customer, to set up My Account, tap the Register button in the login screen after installing the app or alternatively visit http://telstra.com/myaccount from a PC. If you are a Small Business customer, please visithttp://telstra.com/business/register to register for My Account for Business.
For Personal customers:
Once you’ve set up your Personal My Account profile, the app will allow you to:
• keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans, select broadband plans and home phone services
• view estimated usage on Pre-Paid and post-paid mobile services directly from the home screen with the 24x7 Widget
• view your current and past bill summaries, and pay your bills
• setup stored payment options and manage direct debits
• view estimated early termination changes and contract end date for your post-paid mobile services
• purchase data packs for use in Australia
• view your international roaming status, apply to activate international roaming and purchase data packs for use overseas
• manage Messagebank and premium SMS settings for the service you are using
• take advantage of the THANKS™ discounted movie ticket offer
• receive targeted recommendations to help you manage your services
For Small Business customers:
Once you’ve set up your My Account for Business profile, the app will allow you to:
• view your current and past bill summaries, download a PDF version of your bill, and pay your bills
• keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans
• find your local Telstra Business Centre.
• get help and support for Telstra Business customers.
If you’ve got a Pre-Paid service, the app will allow you to:
• check your balance
• view detailed usage and recharge history.
• recharge your service via PayPal, credit card or voucher
• purchase Plus Packs
• change the offer of the service you are using
Whatever services you have with Telstra, you can also use the app to:
• locate a Telstra store
• get 24x7 support via our social media teams and live chat
• get help with your ADSL service via an online trouble-shooter
• customise your app with service nicknames and colour theme
Telstra provides the app subject to Telstra’s Application Licence Agreement - http://www.telstra.com.au/account-services/apps/android-user-agreement.htm
Note, the app requires certain “permissions” in order to function correctly. For details of those permissions, and why they are required, visit:http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Mobile-Apps-inc-Telstra-24x7/App-permissions-for-Telstra-24x7-Android-App-explained/ta-p/195025
Tap, swipe, shake, balance, trace – and connect with a world of possibilities. Job Jam is a playful way to learn about the different careers available at Telstra.
It’s where your stealth and skill will have you creating happy customers and unlocking more challenges to take out the highest score.
Download Job Jam now – and play it anywhere!
Who uses this app?
It’s fast-paced and at times chaotic. It’s for people who are looking to escape from the ordinary. Get addicted to this relentlessly positive, fun and exciting game.
• 15 wacky mini games – score points to unlock more games, compete for high scores, and unlock your potential ;-)
• Take it with you wherever you go – play on your phone, tablet or desktop
• No annoying ads!
• Meet the Team - descriptions of some of the different job functions at Telstra
• Click through to learn more about careers at Telstra, or register your interest through ‘Count Me In’
• Share your results with your friends through Facebook and Twitter
We won't waste your time with treats that simply aren't you. Instead Telstra Treats learns what you love through your location and use of the app and brings you more of the good stuff. So whether you’re a fashionista, fine-diner or live music fanatic, treat yourself to more with Telstra Treats.
• Currently available in Sydney and Melbourne,coming soon to Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart and Darwin.
• Enjoy treats based on your location and the things you like.
• Browse additional treats at your leisure across the three categories of Shopping, Dining and Going Out.
• ‘Learns’ the treats you love through frequent usage.
• Built in map feature so locating great treats is effortless.
• Exclusive to Telstra customers
Things you need to know
• Telstra TREATS ™ is a completely opt-in, no-obligation service, which means you can choose to stop receiving offers at any time just by deleting the app.
• Data charges apply when downloading and using the app.
• To use the Telstra Treats app you must be a Telstra consumer or small business customer
• Telstra TREATS is a trademark of Telstra Corporation Limited, ABN 33 051 775 556
Join us at the Telstra Experience Centre in our immersive state of the art technology showcase where our business solutions consultants demonstrate new ways to utilise Telstra products and services to help you grow your business.
Your Telstra Business Account Executive can arrange a visit to the TEC in Sydney or Melbourne.
Business customers can book a general tour of the TEC to see our latest solutions and discuss how our innovative products can support your business needs.
One on one business customer workshop where our business consultants propose some potential solutions and where our customers experience the solution for themselves.
Multi-customers events based on a specific topics where a number of solutions are demonstrated.
Joint Management Panels
High level strategic discussion for senior levels of management from both our business customer and Telstra.