(This app was previously titled 'Telstra Usage')
Supports PostPaid, PrePaid, Bigpond™, Corporate, Mobile, Landline
Can automatically disable mobile data using APNdroid when configured limit reached.
Can either autologin for postpaid accounts on NextG™ (2G/3G/4G) _OR_ use a www.my.telstra.com.au login and then work on WiFi and NextG™ with any account type.
beta access is available via Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/communities/103513652060850663285
* No move to SDcard as that conflicts with widgets (Android limitation).
* SDcard access is required for writing log file.
* This is not by Telstra™ or endorsed by Telstra™
* Telstra™ and NextG are registered trademarks of Telstra Corp Ltd
Think of T-Cloud as an extra hard-drive you can use anywhere you have internet access. Best of all, you’ll have peace of mind: if something should happen to any of your devices, your files will be safe, stored securely for download when you need them.
- Australian cloud storage
- Manage your media files on the go or at home, including photos, audio, video and documents
- T-Cloud apps for PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet, and your web browser
- Back up, sync, view, play, upload and download files
- Share large files and large numbers of files (ideal when too big to email)
- Get up to 3GB storage for free. If you need more storage, there’s a range of options available.
Create your T-Cloud account by going to telstra.com/tcloud
Note: Your mobile carrier or internet provider may charge you for uploading to, and accessing T-Cloud
Keywords: Telstra, T-Cloud, TCloud, T Cloud, Telstra T-Cloud, Australian, Cloud, Bigpond, Storage, Backup
This app will save you money from unexpectedly going over your calls or data usage. To do this, it queries the my.telstra.com.au website and summarises the information for you in one quick and easy to read page.
Important: this app is for NON BUSINESS postpaid plans.
You can get this information already if you have a Telstra login, however it is time consuming as you have to log in every time, and click around to several pages to find the information you want. With this app, the process is simplified to the point that you are much more likely to keep a regular eye on your usage - after all, your up-to-date usage will only be one quick tap of the 'refresh' button away.
This app is a thick client which communicates with the Telstra website only. Your information will never be sent to us! Your password details are stored securely in your device encrypted preferences, and are only transmitted to the Telstra website via encrypted SSL, for your safety. This app, unlike some others, will work over wifi correctly, and your phone does not need to be in 3G mode to work.
To use this app, you will need a Personal Telstra account on the my.telstra.com.au website, and the details as per the second screen shot. The displayed information is:
To configure your details, tap the settings tab at the bottom of the screen.
Please be aware that this app relies solely on Telstra's servers for its information, and if they are down or inaccurate then this app will not work. When that happens, please try accessing the my.telstra.com.au website directly before emailing me to report an issue. This app is only as accurate and up-to-date as the data it receives from the Telstra website, and as such I cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of data.
TelstraUsage now includes an auto-updating widget that you can add to your home screen.
It displays both your call and data usage for the current billing period.
NOTE: Telstra's website is sometimes very slow. Please be patient when this app is downloading your usage data.
- Search for local businesses by using your device’s GPS
- Locate businesses near you with map search
- Zoom, pan and find your current location with interactive maps
- Find Businesses that service your area
- Identify Yellow Pages businesses calling you with Yellow Pages Caller ID (Beta)17
- Call businesses directly from the app
- Save business details to contacts
- Share favourite businesses with friends via SMS, email, Facebook and Twitter
- Additional Business information, such as ratings, payment methods and opening hours, to help make your choice easier
The Yellow Pages app uses your phone contacts and Yellow Pages directory data to help identify businesses calling you as well as businesses you are calling. Your contacts are not stored or used for any other function. If you do not wish to use this feature, you may turn it off in the app settings.
We aim to provide the best Android experience possible by delivering regular app updates with new features and functionality. To share your feedback and ideas, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Do more with the contact details you find by adding them to your White Pages My List. Sign in with your White Pages account to access My List from wherever you are.
- Predictive text displays suggestions as you type
- Interactive maps with touch pan/zoom, photo view and full screen options
- Find nearby results using GPS.
- View listings on a map and get directions using GPS.
- Save listings to My List and add Notes.
We're aiming to continually improve so tell us know what you think of White Pages for your phone. We are always happy to hear from you.
By downloading White Pages to your phone you agree to the terms located at the ""Legal"" link below.
★ Winner: SOLUTION OF THE YEAR- Asia’s Top 50 Apps Award
★ Winner: Red Herring Asia Winner
GreenPost is the smartest way to manage all your bills, at ONE place, on the go.
Top 100+ bills available from India, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Sri Lanka, UAE, Philippines & Indonesia. More billers added every week.
Enjoy the convenience of having all your bills, from top service providers including Telcos, Utilities, Clubs, etc in ONE single place. The app automatically retrieves, organizes, and securely archives all your bills, removing the hassle of misplaced paper bills and providing smart reminders to help you avoid late payments.
COMING SOON: Complete Expense management with Easiest way to pay all your bills, from mobile
CURRENT BILLS LIST:
Airtel, Reliance Comms., Idea Cellular, MTNL Delhi Landline, Tata Docomo, Tata Sky, Aircel, Vodafone, Tata Power, Tata Power DDL, Andhra Pradesh Power (Central & Eastern), BSNL (Landline & Mobile), BSES, DHBVN, UHBVN, HP Electricity, MSEDCL, Jarkhand Electricity, BESCOM, Kerala Electricity (LT & HT), Assam Power, Bihar Electricity (LT & HT), Virgin Mobile, Adani Gas, Torrent Power, BEST Undertaking Elec., Indraprastha Gas, Noida Power, Reliance Energy, DGVCL, UGVCL, MGVCL, MTS, PGVCL, UPCL, Odisha Discoms, WBSEDCL, CESC, Mahanagar Gas, Tata Comms. Broadband, TANGEDCO, HMWSSB, Damodar Valley Corp., Daman and Diu Electricity, MPPKVVCL (Pashchim) LT, MPPKVVCL (Pashchim) HT, MPMKVVCL (Madhya) LT, MPMKVVCL (Madhya), MPPKVVCL (Poorv) LT & MPPKVVCL (Poorv) HT.
StarHub, M1, SingTel, Singapore Power, NUSS, Keppel Club, SunPage, Sg Swimming Club, Phoenix Comms, Temasek Club, American Club, MyRepublic, NSRCC.
Maxis, DiGi, TNB, Astro, Celcom, U Mobile, TM, Yes, P1, KGPA, KRPM, Starhill Golf Resort, SYABAS, Indah Water, TM UniFi.
Optus, Telstra, 3M Mobile, CityLink, Lumo Energy.
Globe, Meralco, Smart Communications, Sun Cellular, Digitel, PLDT, wi-tribe.
Telkom, Speedy, SmartFren, First Media, HyperNet, Indonet, NusaNet, Radnet, PadiNET.
Dialog, Mobitel, Airtel, Lanka Bell, Ceylon Electricity Board.
du, Salik, Etisalat, Dewa.
★ Pioneer mobile app for Asia’s bill management
★ Access your bills 24x7
★ Free Archiving of bills for retrieval and claims submission
★ Get complete analysis and insight of your bill values
★ Get Reminders for bill payments
★ Be extra sure with a safe and secure system
★ Contribute to the environment by reducing paper bills
More features, more billers and more fun coming up in GreenPost, including 1-click bill pay option.
Please login to www.gogreenpost.com for your account analytics. Share your thoughts or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: India, Singapore, Bills, paperless, multiple billers, bill organizer, bill management, bill aggregator, online bills, bill reminder, bill notification, bill alert, safe and secure, bill statistics, bill analytics, single login, bill payment
More from developer
Download the app, enter your My Account details and you’re ready to go. To set up My Account, tap the Register button in the login screen after installing the app or alternatively visit http://telstra.com/myaccount from a PC. If you are a Business customer, please visit http://telstra.com/business/register to register for My Account for Business.
For Personal customers:
Once you've set up your Personal My Account profile, the app will allow you to:
• View your current and past bill summaries.
• Pay your bills.
• Keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans, select BigPond® broadband plans and Telstra home phone services.
• View estimated usage for your Pre-Paid and post-paid mobile services directly from the home screen with the 24x7 Widget.
• Purchase a Data Pack.
• View your international roaming status.
• Apply to activate International roaming and purchase data packs for use while overseas.
• Manage your MessageBank and premium SMS settings for the service you are using.
• Take advantage of the THANKS™ discounted movie ticket offer.
• View details of suspended post-paid services.
For Small Business customers:
Once you've set up your My Account for Business profile, the app will allow you to:
• View your current and past bill summaries and download a PDF version of your bill.
• Pay your bills.
• Keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans.
• View estimated usage for your post-paid mobile services directly from the home screen with the Widget.
• Find your local Telstra Business Centre.
• Get help and support for Telstra Business customers.
For Pre-Paid customers:
If you’ve got a Pre-Paid service, the app will allow you to:
• Check your balance.
• Recharge your service.
• Purchase a Plus Pack.
• Tap through to change the offer of the service you are using.
• View detailed usage and recharge history.
For all users:
Whatever services you have with Telstra, you can also use the app to:
• Locate your nearest Telstra store.
• Get 24x7 support via our social media teams and live chat.
• Customise your app with service nicknames and colour theme.
Standard data charges apply to download this app. Telstra mobile customers will not incur data usage charges for viewing or using this app unless roaming overseas, using the Store Locator with maps turned on, or accessing help and support via 24x7 social support, or where you link through to the Telstra THANKS™ offers. If you are not a Telstra mobile customer, data charges may apply. Please check with your mobile service provider.
Telstra provides the app subject to Telstra’s Application Licence Agreement - http://www.telstra.com.au/account-services/apps/android-user-agreement.htm
* This is a special release in time for the NAB Challenge - 18 games in 18 days! *
The AFL Live Official App is a free app for customers of any Australian mobile network (download charges may apply.) The free App is packed full of features and content to keep you up to date while on the move, including:
• LIVE match radio from a range of stations
• Match highlights & press conference videos
• Access to an extensive video archive
• LIVE scores, stats and player positions
• LIVE official AFL game expert commentary
• Detailed match previews and match summaries prepared by the AFL’s official journalists
• Player profiles, ladder, game start reminders
Purchase a Monthly or Annual Pass (In App purchase required) and you can also enjoy:
• LIVE video stream of every 2014 Toyota AFL Premiership Season, Finals and 2014 NAB Challenge games
• On demand full match replays
• AFL.TV 24 hour channel
• Wi-Fi connectivity
• Multiple device compatibility
Once the app has been downloaded, Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges as the AFL Live Official App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed* on the Telstra Mobile network within Australia. (*a connection charge may apply)
If you love AFL, this is the only App you need!
By downloading this application, you accept the following terms. If you don’t agree with these terms, you shouldn’t download this application.
This Application requires Network Connectivity to function properly. Please note that poor signal quality (dependent on your service provider) will slow down or stop the Application from working at maximum capacity. If you have concerns regarding the quality of your signal strength, please contact your mobile network service provider directly.
Multiple device compatibility
Multiple device compatibility allows your subscription to be shared across compatible devices (smartphones and tablets) linked to your unique Google ID. This is subject to the Google Play Market rules and can be amended from time to time without warning.
Google Play Store Subscribers
Access premium content for a fee of $14.99 per month or $89.99 per year. You will automatically be billed $14.99 every 30 days or $89.99 every 12 months until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew unless the auto-renew function is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Google Play Store app. http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2476088. You can not cancel your active subscription period.
When you agree to purchase either subscription package, your purchase is made via the Google Play Store and not with Telstra. If you have a dispute to resolve, you should contact the Google Play Store.
When you subscribe to the AFL Live Monthly Pass or Annual Pass you agree, as the relevant mobile service account holder, to Telstra and its related bodies corporate collecting and using the location of your mobile handset to provide you with game coverage.
Data consumed by this Application remains unmetered when you remain connected to the Telstra network.
Full T&C’s available
The full Telstra terms are available in Our Customer Terms which are available at www.telstra.com.au/customerterms. Content you can access depends on your handset and coverage areas. Some content is provided by third parties. To the extent permitted by law we are not responsible for third party content and do not promise its accuracy, suitability or quality.
To get started, simply download the My Pre-Paid application to your handset (normal download charges apply) and you’re ready to:
• check your balance and credit expiry
• view your bonuses
• recharge with a Credit Card or voucher
• change your Offer
• purchase Plus Packs
• view 180 Days of Usage and recharge history
• If you need help, simply tap the app’s “Talk to us” icon to call Telstra directly.
My Pre-Paid is unmetered, so once you’ve downloaded it, it’s free to use in Australia.
My Pre-Paid has been designed specifically for the following Android™ powered phones with more coming soon:
• HTC Desire C
• HTC Wildfire
• HTC Wildfire S
• Huawei Ascend Y201
• LG Optimus L3
• LG Optimus Spirit
• Samsung Galaxy Ace
• Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
• Samsung Galaxy Y
• Telstra Active Touch
• Telstra Frontier
• Telstra Smart Touch
• Telstra Smart Touch 2
• Telstra Urbane
To avoid potential mobile data charges for downloading this application from Google Play™, we recommend that you download My Pre-Paid while connected via Wi-Fi.
Additional information on the My Pre-Paid app:
• The app is only supported on specific mobile phones
• Telstra provides the app on the terms and conditions http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
If you're StayConnected customer with Android smartphone, this app offers you a simple way to restore and back up data from your smartphone.
The app assist you in backing up 2GB of contacts, photos, and videos, so if you suddenly don’t have access to your phone, you can retrieve important information that you've back up from your phone.
GPS location checks
Know where your phone is 24x7, even if you aren’t with it.
Backup 2GB of contacts, photos, videos and data so if you don’t have access to your handset, you can retrieve important information.
Factory reset or wipe data stored on the cloud from the StayConnected desktop portal.
Regularly scan your handset to help protect your phone from internet viruses and malware.
Protect your privacy and device while you’re browsing the web.
For more information about StayConnected, contact your nearest Telstra store or call 13 22 00
Entertain your callers before you answer with BigPond Caller Tones!
This application makes it easier than ever to purchase and manage your favourite Telstra Caller Tones:
- Default Caller Tone: Set this to a Caller Tone that you’d like your callers to hear when they call you.
- Personalised callers: Set Caller Tones for your frequent callers.
- Browse a catalogue of around 10,000 Caller Tones.
Join us at the Telstra Experience Centre in our immersive state of the art technology showcase where our business solutions consultants demonstrate new ways to utilise Telstra products and services to help you grow your business.
Your Telstra Business Account Executive can arrange a visit to the TEC in Sydney or Melbourne.
Business customers can book a general tour of the TEC to see our latest solutions and discuss how our innovative products can support your business needs.
One on one business customer workshop where our business consultants propose some potential solutions and where our customers experience the solution for themselves.
Multi-customers events based on a specific topics where a number of solutions are demonstrated.
Joint Management Panels
High level strategic discussion for senior levels of management from both our business customer and Telstra.