It will record the measured signal strength for that location, and based on the figure, it will produce a heatmap to visually see how much WiFi coverage you have in your home or office.
If you're a StayConnected customer with an Android smartphone, this app offers you a simple way to restore and back up data from your smartphone.
The app assists you in backing up to 2GB of contacts, photos, and videos, so if you suddenly don’t have access to your phone, you can retrieve important information that you've backed up from your phone.
• Find your phone with GPS location - Know where your phone is 24x7, even if you aren’t with it.
• Automatic backup - Backup 2GB of contacts, photos, videos and data so if you don’t have access to your handset, you can retrieve important information via the desktop portal.
• Remote wipe - Factory reset or wipe data stored on your device remotely from the StayConnected desktop portal.
• Security scan - Regularly scan your handset to help protect your phone from internet viruses and malware.
• Safe browsing - Protect your privacy and device while you’re browsing the web.
• Diagnostic tools (StayConnected Plus customers only) - A suite of new features that scan your device to optimise battery life and performance.
For more information about StayConnected, contact your nearest Telstra store or call 13 22 00
Data charges will apply when you download this update.
(This app was previously titled 'Telstra Usage')
Supports PostPaid, PrePaid, Bigpond™, Corporate, Mobile, Landline
Can automatically disable mobile data using APNdroid when configured limit reached.
Can either autologin for postpaid accounts on NextG™ (2G/3G/4G) _OR_ use a www.my.telstra.com.au login and then work on WiFi and NextG™ with any account type.
Access to Beta Versions is available via Google+ Community
* No move to SDcard as that conflicts with widgets (Android limitation).
* SDcard access is required for writing log file.
* This is not by Telstra™ or endorsed by Telstra™
* Telstra™ and NextG are registered trademarks of Telstra Corp Ltd
• My Device – Monitor your data usage and access services to help you manage your account
• Recommended- Check out handy apps and content
• News – Keep up to date with the latest headlines from Sky News
• Sport – Get all the action packed headlines from a selection of your favourite sports
• Weather – For all Australian cities with ski and surf reports, radar and international weather
Combined with an array of customisable widgets, keeping up to date is easier than ever.
• Brand new design and user experience with side swipe menu.
• New features to help you monitor, access and control your data usage:
- Data usage reminders at 50%, 85% and 100% with access to update your data pack. Once you view a reminder, instantly dismiss it by pressing ‘x’.
- Close to real time data usage estimates with more frequent updates to your usage meter.
- quick access to view which apps are using your data to help you stay in control
• New Recommended section allows you to stay up to date with useful apps and content.
• Updated resizable widgets for sport and news.
• Connect with the Telstra community via Crowd Support or give direct feedback to Telstra.
Once you have installed new updates you can use all the great new features. If you are having trouble with any of your widgets after installing, then simply remove by holding down on the widget and dragging to the trash can then add new widget from the widget menu by holding down and dropping to your home screen.
• Standard data charges apply to download the Telstra One app. We recommend using Wi-Fi to download this app.
• Telstra mobile customers will not incur data usage charges for viewing or using most of this app unless roaming overseas. If charges apply, we’ll notify you before they are incurred.
• If you are not a Telstra mobile customer, data, content or subscription charges may apply to the apps or websites you download or visit via Telstra One.
• For other terms and important information, visit the “About” screen in the app.
Please note that T-Cloud will not be available for new registrations from 9 January 2015.
Your mobile carrier or internet provider may charge you for uploading to, and accessing T-Cloud.
Quick and easy access to My Account, weather, news, sport and much more from one convenient location.
• My Account – Monitor your data usage from your home screen and access services to help you manage your account
• Weather – For all Australian cities with ski and surf reports
• News – Keep up to date with the latest headlines from Sky News
• Sport – AFL, NRL, Cricket and the world of sport available from your home screen
• Yellow Pages – View search results with direct call button
Combined with an array of customisable widgets, keeping up to date is easier than ever.
Most usage of the TelstraOne application is unmetered while you are connected to the Telstra Mobile Network and in Australia. This means the usage won’t count towards your data allowance.
Some content or subscription charges may apply to selected areas of the app but we'll notify you before charges are incurred. Data, content or subscription charges may apply to other apps or websites that you download or use via TelstraOne on the Telstra Mobile Network (unless you see the green “unmetered” dot on a particular website). For example, news headlines displayed in TelstraOne are unmetered, but when you click through to view a full Sky News article, you may need a paid subscription and data charges will apply.
Downloading the TelstraOne app and other apps from Google Play is NOT unmetered. Normal data charges apply, so we recommend that you use Wi-Fi to download these apps.
For other terms and important information, please see the “About” screen in the app.
With the My Vodafone App, you can:
• View your account usage and details
• View your recent bills & payments
• Recharge a Prepaid Phone
• Purchase more data
• Update your account details
• Manage your International Roaming settings
• Set up or change Direct Debit information
• Auto sign-in feature
• Find your nearest store
• Contact Vodafone
To see your account information, you need a My Vodafone username and password – you can get this easily at myvodafone.com.au. Always forgetting your sign in details? No worries, our new auto sign-in feature recognises you automatically when you’re on our network. The app is free but download charges will apply for downloading from Google Play. Non Vodafone customers can download the app however data charges will apply as per your plan rate. When using the service overseas, international roaming charges will apply. Please note: When on Wi-Fi, the MyVodafone widget may not continuously update if you have logged out of the app.
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
- Chat to Customer Care
- Track your usage
- Pay your bill
- Check and recharge credit
- Turn international roaming on and off
- Purchase Optus Travel™ packs
- Get access to Yes rewards $10 movie vouchers
- New Network Performance check to help improve the network in your location.
Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don’t go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
- View Usage
You’re always in control. You can check your usage and balance at any time
Recharge instantly. Use your nominated debit or credit card or redeem a voucher
- Manage Settings
You can customise your account and turn on (or off) different settings based on what you like
- Manage Your Plan
You can switch plans or add more data when you need it. There’s no lock-in contracts!
The application is free but download charges do apply for downloading from the Google Play store. When using the application within Australia data usage is not charged (when using the app overseas international roaming charges will apply).
Moto G, Huawei phones no longer need root.
Two reasons you need this app
* You need a real business level call recorder, safe, clean, stable.
* You need high quality recordings.
* Record calls.
* Record voice memo, meeting, lecture, interview etc, continue recording automatically after interrupting by calls.
* Manage recorded clips, search, play back, view, delete, send etc.
* Many options you can choose, powerful meanwhile simple, green and light weight.
No root needed
This app records calls perfectly in two sides for following phones, no root needed.
- Galaxy S5 SM-G900A, SM-G900F, SM-G900T, SM-G9008W, SM-G9009W, SM-G900FD, SM-G900FQ, SM-G900H, SM-G900I, SM-G900P, SM-G900V, SM-G900W8, SM-G901F, SM-G906S
- Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800F, SM-G800H
- Galaxy S4 GT-I9500, GT-I9505, GT-I9506, SCH-I545(Verizon), SGH-I337(ATT)
- Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295
- Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9192, GT-I9195
- Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SCH-I535(Verizon), SPH-L710(Sprint), SGH-T999(T-Mobile), SCH-R530C(Cricket), SGH-I747(ATT), SGH-I747M(Rogers)
- Galaxy S3 mini GT-I8190, GT-I8190N, GT-I8190L
- Galaxy Note4 SM-N9100, SM-N9109W, SM-N910A, SM-N910C, SM-N910F, SM-N910G, SM-N910T, SM-N910U, SM-N910V, SM-N910W8, SM-N915FY, SM-N915G, SM-N915T, SM-N915V
- Galaxy Note3 SM-N900 (only India, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
- Galaxy Note3 SM-N9005 (only Australia, Russia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Slovakia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, Hong kong)
- Galaxy Note3 SM-N900A (ATT)
- Galaxy Note3 SM-N900P (Sprint)
- Galaxy Note3 SM-N900V (Verizon)
- Galaxy Note2 GT-N7100, GT-N7105
- Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F, SM-G850Y
- HTC One M8, M8d, M8e, M8x
- HTC 6500LVW (HTC One M8 Verizon)
- HTC 6525LVW (HTC One M8 Verizon)
- HTC 0P6B (HTC One M8 Telstra)
- HTC 831C
- HTC One E8
- HTC One dual sim (HTC 802t, 802w, 802d)
- HTC One M7 (Sprint)
- HTC Desire 600, 610, 616, 620, 700
- HTC Desire 816t, 816w, 816d, 820
- HTC Sensation
- Motorola Moto G & Moto G 2nd, XT1031, XT1032, XT1033, XT1034, XT1028, XT937C, XT1008, XT1035, XT1039, XT1040, XT1042, XT1045, XT939G, XT1063, XT1064, XT1068, XT1069
- Motorola Moto E XT1021, XT1022
- Motorola Droid Mini XT1030
- Motorola Droid Ultra XT1080
- Motorola Droid Razr M XT907
- LGE G3 LG-D855
- LGE G2 LG-D802 (Android 4.4)
- LGE LG-D410, D415, D618, D620, D686, D724
- LGE LG-P760, P769, P880
- LGE LGL41C, LGLS990, LGMS769
- LGE VS840 4G
- Sony C1504, C1605, C1904, C1905, C2004, C2005, C2104, C2105
- Sony C6602, C6603, C6833, C6903, C6943
- Sony D5503, D5803, D6502, D6503
- Sony D6603, D6633, D6653
- Sony LT26i, LT26w
- Huawei MediaPad 10, X1, X2, M1
- Huawei Ascend D2, P2, P6, P7, Mate, Mate7
- Huawei Honor 2, 3, 3C, 6, 6 Plus
This app record calls perfectly in two sides for following phones, root needed.
- Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note3 etc that are not listed above.
- Motorola Moto X
- Motorola Nexus 6
- LGE Nexus 5
- LGE Nexus 4
- HTC One M7
- Almost all phones can record calls well after root.
- The app is FREE. No advertisement.
- If needed you can upgrade to the PRO version by in-app purchase. The license you bought can be transferred to new Android phones if you change your phone in future. You can transfer the license 4 times a year.
Have problems? Discuss here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-boldbeast-call-recorder-galaxy-htc-t2923904
APN Settings is the application that has the list of most of the "APN Settings" across the globe covering many major mobile operators. Some of the key features of the application include:
1. List of APN Settings by country name and type of APN
2. Ability to search the APN Setting - Operator Name
3. Ability to APN Setting as a favorite and share socially OR with different applications using a context menu
In case, if your operator's APN Settings are not listed OR you find it incorrect; please send us a note and we shall try to include in nearest release.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
Why you should install our App:
1- We will reveal unique and 100% 2015 working methods to have free internet Access with 3g network.
2- Our App It is free, you have nothing to lose.
3- Our methods are legal and you do not need to be root or pay a penny.
4- The application is very easy and simple to use.
5- We will teach you how to get free internet connection anywhere no service
6- We will reveal how to get free internet connection without mobile data or wifi.
7- We will guide you step by step to learn how to get free wifi connection in your mobile
8- We will send you weekly notifications to your mobile to keep you updated about tips and tutorials about different methods to get free internet and free wifi.
Once you have your free internet connection 3g or 4g network you will have the same capabilities as any other user who have paid internet connection service, once you get free internet you will have Access to many options as free international calls, free international texting or even free internet radio only by installing other apps that provide any of those services, and it will have not different with any paid internet connection service.
- We will teach you how to get free wifi hotspots
- We will talk to you about an free wifi calling app with unlimited minutes
- We will show you how to install free wifi apps
- We will talk to you about an app that will give you access to free wifi calling and texting unlimited
How to get free internet is a question we always ask to ourselves, with our app you have found the answer to your question, we will teach you how to get access to:
free wireless internet anywhere
free internet service
free internet access
unlimited wireless internet
free internet connection
free broadband internet access
free internet phone
Free internet 4g speed ( Once you get free internet with one of our tutorials you can make a free internet speed test to check your connection speed, though you will feel the speed by your self once you surf in the internet).
free internet service providers
fon free internet
free internet radio stations
free mobile internet
free internet security
free 3g internet
free internet calls
free internet music
free internet calling
cheap high speed internet
isp home internet
Apps we work with to get unlimited internet connection through free VPN servers:
FinchVPN - Free & Premium VPN
Your Freedom VPN client
PSIPHON secure tunnel
Globus Vpn Pro or VPN+TOR Globus Pro!
EasyOvpn - Plugin for OpenVPN
Unlimited Free VPN - betternet
Vpn One Click
VPN in Touch
TroidVPN - Android VPN
DroidVPN - Android VPN
Countries where our methods work:
*ATTENTION: In this APP we only offer tutorials about how to get free internet, and free wifi, nothing else, please be aware of this before installing our application in your mobile.
* Show the basic sim card information
* Edit/Delete/Copy contacts from sim card.
* Edit/Delete/Copy contacts from phone device.
* Copy all contacts from sim card to phone device.
* Copy all contacts from phone device to sim card.
* Delete all contacts from sim card or phone device.
* Export all SIM contacts to CSV file.
* Export all phone contacts to CSV file.
* Add a new contact to SIM/Phone.
★ Lists apps, books, devices, in-app purchases - anything you've bought
★ Sums up what you've spent
★ Order by name, price or date bought
★ Export to CSV
★ Support for multiple google accounts
★ Installed apps are marked with green
★ See app name, icon, buy date, and price for each item
★ 100% free. Ads that can be disabled, if you don't care about supporting poor, struggling developers (*sob*). Donations are much appreciated!
The first time you run this app, it will ask for full permission to your Google account. This is unfortunately the only way to access the required information. No personal information is stored, no information about your apps is shared with the developer of this app, nor shared with any third parties. Everything is kept on your phone only.
Known bugs (that I'm working on):
• Every once in a while, the app may no longer work for you. The app works by accessing a Google website, and every once in a while, Google will show a password reminder or similar, instead of the actual page with your list of apps ( https://play.google.com/store/account?hl=en ). Please try using the Login Fix menu item, if you're told your account has no paid apps.
• Android versions <4.0 does not show a loading spinner. Please be patient when clicking the update button, Gingerbread users!
This free App is packed full of features and content to keep you up to date while on the move, including:
• LIVE match radio from a range of stations
• LIVE match scores, team and player stats
• Video match highlights, interviews and press conference
• Access to an extensive video archive including past seasons
• Detailed match previews and match summaries prepared by the AFL’s official journalists
• Player profiles, ladder, game start alerts
Purchase an AFL Live Monthly or Annual Pass and you can also enjoy:
• LIVE video stream of every 2015 Toyota AFL Premiership Season and Finals match, and every televised 2015 NAB Challenge match
• On demand full match replays
• AFL.TV 24 hour channel
• Wi-Fi connectivity
• Multiple device compatibility (dependent on your subscription type)
Once the app has been downloaded (data charges may apply for download) Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges as the AFL Live Official App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed* on the Telstra Mobile network within Australia. (*a connection charge may apply)
Please note, Live vision is only available to customers inside Australia or New Zealand (which is why we need your location) and TV mirroring is not supported.
If you love AFL, this is the only App you need!
By downloading this application, you accept the following terms. If you don't agree with these terms, you shouldn't download this application.
Several subscription types are now available. Please ensure you refer to our FAQ section within the App before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Note: ALL subscriptions will automatically renew (either monthly or annually) until the customer unsubscribes. Refer to our FAQ section within the App for instructions to manage your subscription.
Screen size restrictions apply
Telstra’s agreement with the AFL restricts the display of live match videos to the current screen size. Match highlights and match replays are available for viewing in full screen size.
This Application requires Network Connectivity to function properly. Please note that poor signal quality (dependent on your location and service provider) may slow down or prevent the Application from working at optimum speed. If you have concerns regarding the quality of your signal strength, please contact your mobile network service provider directly.
Once the app has been downloaded, Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges as the AFL Live Official App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed* on the Telstra Mobile network within Australia. (* however, when accessing premium content, a connection charge may apply while accessing the live content server) For full details, please click here: http://m.bigpond.com/pricing
Multiple device compatibility
Some subscriptions can be shared across multiple devices, including PC’s. This is directly governed by the subscription type purchased. Please ensure you refer to our FAQ section within the App before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Full T&C's available
Complete AFL LIVE T&C’s are available within the App, in addition to the full Telstra terms available in Our Customer Terms available at most Telstra shops or at http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/home-family/telstra-mobile/bigpond-mobile-services/. Content you can access depends on your handset and coverage areas. Some content is provided by third parties. To the extent permitted by law we are not responsible for third party content and do not promise its accuracy, suitability or quality.
Download the app, enter your My Account details and you’re ready to go. If you are a Personal customer, to set up My Account, tap the Register button in the login screen after installing the app or alternatively visit http://telstra.com/myaccount from a PC. If you are a Small Business customer, please visithttp://telstra.com/business/register to register for My Account for Business.
For Personal customers:
Once you’ve set up your Personal My Account profile, the app will allow you to:
• keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans, select broadband plans and home phone services
• view estimated usage on Pre-Paid and post-paid mobile services directly from the home screen with the 24x7 Widget
• view your current and past bill summaries, and pay your bills
• setup stored payment options and manage direct debits
• view estimated early termination changes and contract end date for your post-paid mobile services
• purchase data packs for use in Australia
• view your international roaming status, apply to activate international roaming and purchase data packs for use overseas
• manage Messagebank and premium SMS settings for the service you are using
• take advantage of the THANKS™ discounted movie ticket offer
• receive targeted recommendations to help you manage your services
For Small Business customers:
Once you’ve set up your My Account for Business profile, the app will allow you to:
• view your current and past bill summaries, download a PDF version of your bill, and pay your bills
• keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans
• find your local Telstra Business Centre.
• get help and support for Telstra Business customers.
If you’ve got a Pre-Paid service, the app will allow you to:
• check your balance
• view detailed usage and recharge history.
• recharge your service via PayPal, credit card or voucher
• purchase Plus Packs
• change the offer of the service you are using
Whatever services you have with Telstra, you can also use the app to:
• locate a Telstra store
• get 24x7 support via our social media teams and live chat
• get help with your ADSL service via an online trouble-shooter
• customise your app with service nicknames and colour theme
Telstra provides the app subject to Telstra’s Application Licence Agreement - http://www.telstra.com.au/account-services/apps/android-user-agreement.htm
Note, the app requires certain “permissions” in order to function correctly. For details of those permissions, and why they are required, visit:http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Mobile-Apps-inc-Telstra-24x7/App-permissions-for-Telstra-24x7-Android-App-explained/ta-p/195025
Tap, swipe, shake, balance, trace – and connect with a world of possibilities. Job Jam is a playful way to learn about the different careers available at Telstra.
It’s where your stealth and skill will have you creating happy customers and unlocking more challenges to take out the highest score.
Download Job Jam now – and play it anywhere!
Who uses this app?
It’s fast-paced and at times chaotic. It’s for people who are looking to escape from the ordinary. Get addicted to this relentlessly positive, fun and exciting game.
• 15 wacky mini games – score points to unlock more games, compete for high scores, and unlock your potential ;-)
• Take it with you wherever you go – play on your phone, tablet or desktop
• No annoying ads!
• Meet the Team - descriptions of some of the different job functions at Telstra
• Click through to learn more about careers at Telstra, or register your interest through ‘Count Me In’
• Share your results with your friends through Facebook and Twitter
This means each time you open the app, you’ll find offers that are selected for you, so whether you’re a fashionista, fine-diner or live music fanatic, treat yourself to more with Telstra Treats. It’s home to lots of exciting offers - so you can do more of what you love, when you want. It’s our treat.
• Enjoy treats based on your location and the things you like.
• Browse additional treats at your leisure across the three categories of shopping, dining and going out.
• The app ‘Learns’ the treats you love through frequent usage.
• Built in map feature so locating great treats is effortless.
• Exclusive to Telstra customers
Join us at the Telstra Experience Centre in our immersive state of the art technology showcase where our business solutions consultants demonstrate new ways to utilise Telstra products and services to help you grow your business.
Your Telstra Business Account Executive can arrange a visit to the TEC in Sydney or Melbourne.
Business customers can book a general tour of the TEC to see our latest solutions and discuss how our innovative products can support your business needs.
One on one business customer workshop where our business consultants propose some potential solutions and where our customers experience the solution for themselves.
Multi-customers events based on a specific topics where a number of solutions are demonstrated.
Joint Management Panels
High level strategic discussion for senior levels of management from both our business customer and Telstra.