HealthNow connects you with information that’s vital for managing your health.
When logged in to HealthNow you can:
• Talk to a doctor any time
• Schedule consultations by phone with specialists, mental health professionals and more
• Access the Australian Government My Health Record, containing a summary of your doctor visits and PBS medications
• View your My Health Record information on immunisations, allergies and organ donor choices
• View the My Health Record health histories for family members who have granted access
• Keep an easy access list of your key healthcare contacts and share it with family or friends.
Things you need to know:
1. To connect HealthNow to your Australian Government My Health Record you will need a myGov account linked to the My Health Record.
2. You may need to ask healthcare providers such as doctors and hospitals to release your information into the My Health Record.
3. You will only be able to access family members' health histories where you have permission to do so.