★ FEATURED ON FOX NEWS AND DAILY MAIL
★ SEEN ON TV, WATCH THE VIDEO!
You need a solid security solution for your device? You have a snoopy girlfriend?
For your safety, GotYa! takes a silent snapshot through the front facing camera of the criminal who is attempting to use your device, whenever the screen lock is entered incorrectly. Then, Gotya gets the location of your device, forms a Google maps link, and then send it along with the picture to your email!
Gotya is the best anti-theft solution you need for your device.
Do you want to know who used or stole your device?
Yes, GotYa! is your #1 security choice!
GotYa! will help you find who has stolen your device and you will be able to recover it.
For your protection, this is the cheapest and the best available alternative on the market to phone insurance.
Gotya! can secure in many different situations:
► Want to know who has stolen your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the criminal who has stolen your device (Lock Cam)
► Want to find where you left your device?
* Map the location of your device and make it sound an alarm – even when it is on silent!
► Want to know if your partner/kid/parent is snooping around your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the user who has checked your device while you were not there
GotYa! is a standalone program, it will NOT send your data to a 3rd party server like others do, that's better for your privacy.
Gotya Key Features:
[✔] Email Notifications
[✔] Sync between multiple devices (Google Drive)
[✔] Upload pictures to Google Drive
[✔] Be notified when screen turns ON
[✔] Be notified on SIM change
GotYa! can be controlled through simple remote SMS commands:
[✔] Lock/Unlock your device
[✔] Request a location
[✔] Request a call back
[✔] Display a message on screen
[✔] Play a loud alarm (even if muted)
Many customers trust Gotya!
“Flawless app! … Love it!” – Kristin
“Best security app available!” – Daryl
“This app is excellent for protecting your phone if it is stolen” – Brittney
“Nothing better than this app to see who’s trying to get on your phone” – Daniel
“This may turn out to be the BEST expense you will ever make if you lose your phone” – Eric
Gotya! offers a FREE trial - no credit card info required - of its Premium features.
Moreover, the new "Friendly Mode", if enabled, allows GotYa! to grant access to your device after some failed attempts, while sending the device location in background.
Compared with the same type of apps, there are no difficult settings or complicated operations in "call block". We offer you a dynamic designed main interface, so you can get to know your blocking mode instead of getting into the settings.
We offer four block modes, the dynamic interface will change automatically, so you can know the current mode easily (block modes available: Block all, Block blacklists only,Accept whitelists only, Accept contacts only)
This app also provides answering modes. There are four modes: Power off, Busy, No service, The number is not in service. (Only featured in Simplified Chinese version)
There is a general switch that you can change blocking mode to non-blocking mode immediately without getting into the settings.
* All calls from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in call block record.
* All SMS from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in SMS block record.
* Add numbers into black and white lists here. You can choose to block both or either of calls and SMS from Blacklist. The calls and SMS from numbers in Whitelist are defaulted unblocked, but you can modify as you want. The block rules can be modified in block mode.
* One column is call block record where the information of blocked calls will be displayed here, you can delete the records. The other column is SMS block record where the information of blocked SMS will be displayed here, you can delete the records.
* The Simplified Chinese version has one more feature which allows the user to select answering modes. There are four modes:Power off,Busy,No service,The number is not in service.
* When block occurs,an icon will notify you on the taskbar. Touch to check block information.
Your suggestions and requests would be highly appreciated, please make comments on market review or send email to us.
Caller Name Talker speaks out the Incoming caller name and SMS sender name so that you can identify who is calling without looking into your phone. It can even read the SMS content for you. And the best thing is, it is totally FREE.
Please download Ad Free version of this app Talk Caller Name PRO (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pa.caller.donate) to donate developer.
Caller Name Talker uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller or SMS Sender ID. This program will not work if your phone doesn’t have text-to-speech data installed in your phone. No need to worry about that! Caller Name Talker will redirect you to Google play to install text-to-speech data into your phone if your phone doesn’t have it pre-installed.
There are a wide range of options to customize this application in the way you like. Some of them are:-
• Temporarily disable this feature without uninstalling application.
• Options to play caller name only if the caller name is in contacts list.
• Adjust Volume – Use ringer volume or use custom set volume.
• Turn off caller name alert feature if Phone is in silent mode.
• Configure time interval to repeat playing caller name.
• Flip phone to stop caller name alert while phone is ringing.
• Customize playing message by adding message before and after caller name. Eg:- John Doe Calling
• Alert SMS Sender name while receiving an SMS.
• Customize playing message when receiving SMS by adding message before and after SMS sender name. Eg:- SMS From John Doe
• Change voice speed and pitch settings.
• Option to test current voice speed and pitch by using custom message.
• Read SMS content.
• Option to switch between languages supported by Text-to-Speech Engine in your phone.
Thanks to Jiri Egermaier from the Czech Republic for help with the translation into Czech language.
Thank you Mayada Hassan for helping with Arabic translation.
Thank you Adriana Falotico for the Spanish translation.
Attention DUAL SIM users: - This application work only for the default SIM of your phone. It may not work well when you receive call or SMS in second SIM. Please excuse me for the inconvenience. I will update the application as soon as I find out a solution for this.
Please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help me to support your language. Any help will be much appreciated.
NOTE: - I am programmer who is passionate about android and interested in providing android users FREE access to premium features. If you found any problems using application, please mail me at email@example.com instead of giving bad feedback. You can also use the email id to send additional features you would like to have in this application. Thank you
* Message App developers: if you are interested in making your app work with the blocker app, please email us. We'll provide interface file and instructions.
Download complete step-by-step guide at http://a0softus.com/documents/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
-- Password protected
-- Stealth mode: hide app icon from your app list, nobody can know the app is installed except you. To hide the app also from Play store download list, contact developer before download.
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support four ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't them to call.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* LED only notification of new private message, pick your own LED color.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
* Invisible new message widget only shows up when there is new private message.
* Mail box auto closed when phone screen turns off.
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
Are you hate the incoming call screen while you playing game or working on your device?
So now using Transparent caller application you can do your work or playing game without interrupting them.
You know the caller details in small pop while you doing some task.
This application doesn't stop the current application while incoming call ringing , it show the small pop up screen over current application.
Small pop up appears with the details of caller and in that screen you can accept or decline call without stopping current work.
- Small pop up displays when incoming call is coming.
- No need to stop current task while incoming call in coming.
- Accept or decline call using small pop up appears on screen while phone is ringing.
- Easy to use just on/off button to start or stop the feature.
Transparent call, Transparent calling, Transparent easy calls, easy accept call, easy accept, smart answer
Google Drive integration works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can change the destination recordings folder to an external SD card as well. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory. If you decide that a conversation is important, save it and it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.
You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call.
Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note.
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
In the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved, and they will be saved in the cloud.
This app contains ads.
This is the simplest, most effective Call blocker and Text blocker on the android market, don't take our word for it... Download "Ignore Calls" today for FREE and enjoy unlimited Call blocking, Password Protected block lists and customized responses.
So if someone on your block list calls you, you can respond with messages such as:
"Stop Calling Me."
"Haha, good try"
Download the #1 Ignore Calls app on the android market.
Call Blocker, Ignore Texts, Ignore Calls, Caller ID, Call Filter, Text Filter, Invisible Call Blocker, Call Guard. Ignore, Ignore Call
Be prepared – install the app!
Brought to you by Lemberg Law, the Most Active Consumer Law Firm in the United States by Bureau of Litigant Data, Block Calls Get Cash helps you identify and report callers who may be violating the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). With a few taps, you can trap potentially illegal calls and recover money from law-breaking callers.
Using the phone record created by Block Calls Get Cash, Lemberg Law will investigate and prosecute your TCPA claim. Proceed with the case, and you could receive up to $1,500 per call. There are no legal or other fees unless we win.
Think of ALL the things you could you do with that kind of money!
Lemberg Law has helped more than 10,000 consumers recover more than $30 million. Now it's your turn!
Pay zero for the app. Pay zero out-of-pocket legal fees. Have zero worries. What could be simpler?
* Block any number
* Free Caller ID look-up for any number
* Do Not Disturb feature
We value your privacy -only information on the calls you block or report gets to our servers so we can review it and get you your money - NOT all your calls, like some other call blockers.
Note on permissions:
Read contacts permission is needed so we do not ask you to report calls from numbers in your address book.
For U.S. based mobile phones. Attorney Advertising – This is Not Legal Advice
It also allows a partial blocking. For example, you can block only incoming calls, incoming SMS or MMS messages.
App is also capable of blocking restricted numbers.
- blocking incoming calls from given number
- blocking incoming SMS and/or MMS from given number
- blocking incoming messages containing blocked number (for example messages about missed call)
- blocking incoming calls and/or messages from restricted numbers
- blocking numbers chosen from the address book
- blocking numbers chosen from the call log
- exporting the list of blocked numbers to a file
- importing the list of blocked numbers from a file (previously exported)
- grouping numbers - the creation of new, deleting and category management, moving numbers between categories, activation/deactivation whole category
For your convenience, the application leaves no trace of the blocked calls / messages except for the internal log, which is available in the application.
As a result, you will not receive any notification or a registry entry, while you will be still able to check you log of blocked traffic inside application.
- read, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage - used to export/import backup copy of blacklist
- Read phone status and identity - used to detect event of incoming call
- Directly call phone numbers - used to reject calls from blacklisted numbers
- Read your contacts - used to allow adding numbers from contacts
- Write contact data (only for Android earlier then 4.1) / Write call log (only for Android 4.1 or later) - used to delete blocked numbers from call log
- Read call log - used to allow adding numbers from call log
- Recive text messages (SMS) - used to block incoming SMS from blacklisted numbers
- Recive text messages (MMS) - used to block incoming MMS from blacklisted numbers
- Full network access – used to download ads, that allow distribution of this app for free
Ad free version: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.emerger.numberblacklist.pro
It can give you as high level of security as your own security guard does!
It can block all the repeated prank calls and the calls you don’t feel like to answer.
Reject phone numbers on blacklist.
1. Select the model “Only block the names on blacklist” in settings.
2. Register to blacklist
Register the contacts you dislike to answer to blacklist.
List → Blacklist → Add
Four accesses to blacklist:
Direct input, import from contacts, import from received calls and import from SMS.
→Three choices for intercept objects:
・Phone call and SMS
・Only phone call
※You can select from 4 kinds of models as you like.
→ Block all the phone calls and short messages.
【Only block the blacklisted】
→Only block the contacts on your blacklist.
【Only permit the white-listed】
→Only permit the contacts on your white list.
【Only permit the white-listed and saved contacts】
→Only receive phone calls and short messages from those who on your white list or on your contacts.
With a tick on the option, blocked calls will be show on the system status bar for your confirmation.
■Blocking records retention■
You can check the blocked phone calls and short messages in history records.
You can confirm your login here in case of carelessly operation, please rest assured.
If you made it wrong, you can re-log in the app immediately.
In order to improve our apps, please feel free to contact us anytime by sending an email at "CallBlockingBlacklist@gmail.com".
Please let us know the problem, your phone model and version of Android you use. We are trying our best to solve the problems of our products and services to further improve it. Thank you for your support.
Are you getting calls from unknown number? Do you want to find from where that person is calling? Now you can use Mobile Number Tracker to find from which state/telecom operator a mobile number belongs to. It shows caller info during incoming call. You can also view the details of mobile number in the call log.
- Locate phone number area and state.
- Find address from map.
- Analyze you call logs information
- View call logs along with operators information
- Sleek UI
- No Internet connection required
- Updated Mobile number database.
- Regular updates
- Shows Caller Information during the call.
- Customize Caller Info display duration
Supports USA and India. Other countries will be added soon.
The MNP ported numbers are not traceable by the app.
- This app cannot show you the physical location of the caller.
- MNT(MobileNumberTracker) may also use Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage data in order to help build improvements to the app.
* Automatically turn on/off wifi if you lose mobile data because of a phone call.
*NOTE* The phone must recognize the wifi hotspot it will not connect to unknown unsecured hotspots.
*NOTE 2* This does not allow you to call through wifi.
How it works:
When you lose mobile data because of a phone call. This app will detect that and enable wifi. Once the phone call ends wifi is turned off and mobile data will be restored.
** This app does not allow you to make calls through Wifi. It just turns on Wifi while making a call so you can still talk and surf.
Keywords: wifi mobile data 2g 3g 4g talk surf talknsurf
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
100% FREE APPLICATION FOR YOUR ANDROID!
You can respond with messages such as:
"Stop Calling Me."
"Haha, good try"
Sit's in the background and acts like your personal secretary, intercepting calls and text messages and doing whatever you want with them!
PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.
Trial version is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1441643
!!! If you have any problems please e-mail me. I'm physically unable to respond to all market comments. !!!
This program records phone calls from the phone line on some phones. Such recording is not usually available out-of-the-box, it needs hardware support in your OS kernel and root access. If your device has no such support, the program still records phone calls, but you need to select Android API in settings->recording and the recording will most likely proceed from the microphone, not from the line.
For more information please read thread on xda-developers.com - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1441643 (also trial version is available)
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS - necessary for Call Confirm feature
tags: call recorder, record phone calls, total recall, 2wcr, 2-way call recording, root, s-off, the best call recorder, call recorder
- Easy to add a phone number from Contacts List , Call Log into Blacklist.
- Block calls and SMSs from one person.
- Stop telemarketers and debt collectors before they waste your time.
- Automatically intercept calls and SMSs from private/unknown numbers.
- Call blocked history , SMS blocked history.
- Block calls or SMSs if phone number of sender is less than 'x' characters . Ex: 8755,8533,...--> less than 5 characters.
- Change background
- add feature : reply sms and call in call log list , sms log list
Any questions?you can send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you quickly.
After caller info is found, user can save contact, dial number, block future calls, map location,and more.
If you have any trouble, please read the Notes and FAQ section below and if it doesn't answer your question, please email us. We are always happy to help, but we can't respond to reviews in depth.
• There are NO fees associated with this app whatsoever. A recent review claimed that the app charges your carrier.. this is FALSE.
• There is no public directory for cellphones, so we cannot get much data on them, sorry.
• This app returns *publicly available data as published by phone companies*.
• If information returned is outdated, it's because it's outdated in the phone company's directory.
• The location being returned is typically the billing address or carrier's office for that number. It is not possible to return GPS data.
• CITY ID must be disabled for this app to work correctly.. it hijacks your call log! See our site for details.
•INTERNET - required to reach lookup databases
•READ CONTACTS / WRITE CONTACTS - read is used to filter out known numbers from being listed as well as determining which numbers to show a notification for. write is used to create "send to voicemail" contacts
•CALL PHONE - for one click calling after a lookup is complete
•READ PHONE STATE - used to create notifications when an unknown number calls(if set in preferences)
•NETWORK STATE - to ensure you have a data connection when using the app
•GET ACCOUNTS - used to attach "send to voicemail" contacts to your primary Google account(required for the setting to work). old method of creating these contacts did not require this permission but that did not work on some devices.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I enter a number manually?
A: Android 2.x: choose the manual entry option from the menu on the main screen. Android 4.x: press the PHONE icon in the Action Bar on the app's main screen. IMAGE: http://i.imgur.com/dMZTZ.png
Q: How do I get the call list in the app to update?
A: Each time the app launches, it pulls the latest applicable numbers from your call log. If you have a phone with lots of RAM, it will update less frequently. To make sure it is always updated, exit the app by using your phones BACK button. This will kill the app each time, and when you use it next time it will launch fresh and update your numbers. (in newer versions of the app, the refresh button at the top will usually do the job!)
Q: How do I unblock a number that I blocked with the app?
A: Open your contacts list, scroll to the bottom and you will find all the numbers you blocked with the app listed with the prefix zzBlocked. Just find the number you’d like to unblock and delete the contact that goes with it. Storing blocked numbers this way allows them to be blocked at the system level, which is the most consistent way to catch them. If you don't see the zzBlocked contacts listed, press your menu key and make sure you are viewing "All contacts".
Q: Only outgoing numbers are shown on the app's main screen..
A: If you have a Verizon phone, you most likely have City ID installed. This software hijacks your call log and it must be disabled in order for Reverse Lookup to work properly. See our website for info.
Q: I'm getting results that are showing the wrong phone carrier.
A: If a number gets ported to another carrier, it usually remains listed as being serviced by the original carrier.
kw city id - name id
More from developer
TapeACall is the #1 call recording app for iPhone, now available for Android. We're not like other Android call recorder apps and we may not be for everyone! Please read our description for details.
TapeACall works on EVERY Android phone! NO ROOTING REQUIRED!
TapeACall also produces crystal clear recordings! We do not do cheap hacks like other apps where you have to put your phone on speakerphone to record the call.
TapeACall works by having you call into our recording line and then creating a conference call between you and the person you want to record.
TapeACall also stores your recordings in the cloud and then can be downloaded and shared between your computer and services like Dropbox, Google Drive, and Evernote. This means your recordings won't be lost if anything happens to your phone!
$0.99 LIMITED TIME LAUNCH PRICE UNLOCKS TONS OF FEATURES
√ NO ROOTING REQUIRED!
√ WORKS ON ANY ANDROID PHONE!
√ Record your incoming calls
√ Record your outgoing calls
√ No limit on how long you can record a call for
√ No limit on how many recordings you make
√ No monthly, yearly or maintenance fees!
√ Recordings are stored in the cloud!
√ Easily download recordings to your computer
√ Upload your recordings to Dropbox!
√ Upload your recordings to Evernote!
√ Upload your recordings to Google Drive!
√ Upload your recordings to Skydrive, Box & more!
√ Email recordings to yourself in MP3 format
√ Share recordings via SMS, Facebook & Twitter
√ Label recordings so you can easily find them
√ Recordings available as soon as you hang up
√ Access to call recording laws
√ Beautiful easy to use interface
√ Customer service with real humans
√ Developers that care about their customers
√ New features added all the time
√ Powered by TelAPI
√ Translated into 27 languages
NOTE: TapeACall requires your carrier supports 3-way conference calling!!! SimpleTalk and H2o Wireless do NOT offer this in the US.
TapeACall is a #1 business iPhone app in The United States, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Koreah, Spain, and Sweden!
***Frequently Asked Questions***
How does this app record calls?
Take a look at our screenshots for step by step instructions.
When you're on a call and you want to record it, open TapeACall and press the record button. We will put your call on hold and dial our recording line. As soon as our line answers use the merge calls button on your screen to create a single 3-way conference call between your other caller and our recording line.
If you want to record an outgoing call, just press the record button. The app will dial our recording line and will begin recording as soon as our line answers. Once that happens, place another call to the person you want to record, then press the merge calls button on your screen when they answer to create a single conference call that's recorded!
How do I know if I have conference calling on my phone?
Conference calling is available on almost every phone carrier around the world. Some carriers around the world may not enable this feature by default, but will enable it for your phone if you simply call their customer service and ask.
TrapCall wants to arm you with the knowledge and tools to help stop those annoying unknown calls to your Android phone. Whether you're getting blocked calls, unknown calls, or telemarketers calling, we give you what you need to get these calls to stop…and even help you find out who's behind the calls!
Blocked & Unknown Call Helper by TrapCall also features a completely FREE reverse phone number lookup that can help you turn a phone number into a name. Other apps charge up to 99 cents per number lookup, but we want to help, so it's completely FREE! This is a MUST HAVE feature for every Android phone!
► If you need to contact your phone company for help, we also provide a complete listing of phone company contacts. No more searching for customer service numbers all over the web.
► Notes about the options each carrier offers to help its customers block unwanted callers is also provided.
If you have additional questions or need additional assistance with unmaskme, blocked calls, or to blacklist numbers, we've made it easy to contact TrapCall customer support. Again, we're here to help! Don't let annoying unknown phone calls bother you any longer.
Unmask blocked and private numbers with our sister app - TrapCall in the Play Store!
"There are few things as annoying about cell phones as getting calls with blocked or private caller ID. You don't know who it is, but you're going to have to pay for the call. That's not right, and it's why TrapCall is so useful." - PC Magazine