Not for the faint of heart, but if used properly, following the tutorial will have you reading music at college audition levels.
Es wird eine zufällige Note angezeigt und du klickst einfach den Button mit dem Namen der Note. Solltest du die richtige Note erkannt haben, wird die nächste Note angezeigt.
Die Musiknoten werden per Zufall im Bass- oder Violinschlüssel dargestellt.
Scan musical notes, automatically recognize the notes and hear the music play!
Using "musical OCR" - OMR, this app can sight read sheet music.
UPDATED: Now supports load/save and export to MIDI!
Note that loading from the image library is not supported, only loading previously saved captures.
NOTE: Music recognition is a difficult problem. This app does not support the complete set of notation, for instance whole notes and the alto clef are not recognized. Depending on how the print looks and the quality of the photo the app may have trouble recognizing the notes and symbols correctly - do not expect perfect results!
If you wish to try before you buy, please download the limited time (72 hours) trial version.
iSeeNotes developer interviewed on Swedish national radio, SR P1 Kulturnytt:
Have you ever wondered about the melody of a new song in a song book? Are you learning an instrument? Learning a new song for the choir?
iSeeNotes can help you!
Using iSeeNotes, you can take a picture of a piece of sheet music using your device, and it will be converted into sound using optical music recognition.
Place the printed score in a well lit location, hold the camera steady and press the button for iSeeNotes to take a photo.
Wait a few seconds for processing and hear the music play.
Please visit www.iseenotes.com or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Reads multiple staffs
- Recognizes bass and treble clef
- Recognizes key signature
- Recognizes accidentals - sharps, flats and naturals
- Handles multiple voices
- Recognizes beams
- Recognizes dotted notes
- Recognizes rests
- Recognizes note flags
* Harmonyfinder will display the notes of a chord as chosen by you
* It can store the chords as a complete progression, allowing you to build up a collection of chords with the correct notes to play, and later save it as a complete song.
* Most harmonies are covered; from triads to complex thirteenths, to inversions and slash chords.
* Enharmonics are also covered; allowing the user to view the notes of the harmony either as sharp, flat or both.
* Useful help sections.